All Comments on 'Boy Meets Girl'

by numbnutz49

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The NY Fire, I’m guessing you are thinking the Happyland Fire in the Bronx

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 1 year ago

Sad, but an excellent tale. One of very few five star ratings I have given

Fireguy1956Fireguy1956over 1 year ago

It was a touching story. You have done well to remember those that experienced that horror, and honor those that paid with their lives. I know only too well the agony some have suffered because of their injuries experienced in tragedies as this.

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 1 year agoAuthor

To NY Fire - I could have been that one but I seem to recall a fire in Queens (Lake Success?) in either the late 50's or early 60's. The other fire I recall was the one in Newport, KY (70's?) that had a significant loss of life. Reading through the reports - this one grabbed me because of how it should never had happened!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Most interesting story!

4

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSEover 1 year ago

WOW! Such a wonderful emotional tear jerker! I did cry through the full story but with a kind of a happy smile as well. Thank you for a very unlikely romance story that really portrayed true love. I find this hard to write as my eyes are so filled with emotion. I think that very few people in this world have experienced such a glowing love that you portray. Really looking forward to more of your intense story telling. THANK YOU!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernumbnutz49@numbnutz49
It took a while but the moderators have upload a corrected version of the story about the Station Club (W. Warwick, RI) fire in 2003 (Boy Meets Girl). I will strive to make any story based on an actual event more accurate in the future. Considering how many typos I had in thi...