Boy Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See?" Elaine asked as she watched him sniff her panties. "See how excited you made me? See how hard it is for me to say no?"

"This is fucking amazing."

"Are we still friends?"

"Sure."

Elaine kissed him, touching her tongue to her lips before quickly withdrawing.

"If Derrick's dad ever dumps you, you know where I am."

"Of course...You're the boy next door."

* *

*

Now, giving her reflection one last appraisal, she was ready to rape Allen. Elaine hoped her husband was ready for an all night session.

She turned out the bathroom light and stood there letting her eyes adjust to the darkness. Elaine stepped out of the bathroom. The bedroom was lit by several candles that flickered under the slowly rotating blades of the ceiling fan. A half dozen candles glowed on the dressing table beside the bathroom door and horny woman knew she presented a hell of a sexy sight to her husband. He reclined in bed, on his back on top of the covers. Allen was dressed in short pajama bottoms.

Elaine paused to admire him. He kept himself in shape with golf and occasional matches on the handball court. She loved him deeply, lusted after him as deeply. She giggled under her breath. It was mean, sadistic even, what she had done to Charlie Summerhill and Jason Gregory; Allen Henderson was about to reap the rewards of her teasing.

Slowly, she crossed over to foot of the bed. Elaine climbed up and kissed one of her husband's feet. She sucked a toe. The foot stitched, pulling the toe away from her. Grinning, Elaine said, "You can't get away from me that easily."

She slipped farther up the bed, kissing Allen as she went. Shin, knee, upper leg. She kissed his thigh. Heard her husband grunt. Put her hand inside the leg of his pajamas Caressed the warm flesh. Tickled lightly. Moved up to the snake that nestled in its thick bed of pubic hair. Felt the smoothness of the head.

Elaine worked her mouth across Allen's hard abs. Her tongue teased his navel. Her hand stayed active on his cock as she kissed one of his nipples.

"Whazzat?"

"It's your horny wife."

Allen lifted his head just in time to meet Elaine's lips. She worked her mouth heatedly at his. Her hand continued manipulating his cock. Unfortunately, it didn't respond. Maybe, she thought, I'm too insistent. She changed her stroking to gentler finger pressure.

"Uh, listen, babe," Allen said as he pulled away from her mouth. "I'm beat. Too much booze, maybe. Can't we hold off till later."

Thinking her husband was joking, Elaine laughed. "Not hardly! My motor's really running. And it's been like this for a couple of hours now. You're lucky I didn't grab you in the bushes as soon as you and Andy got back. Bushes, hell! I was ready to fuck you right there in front of everybody."

He reached down, extracting Elaine's hand from his crotch.

"I mean it. I'm really out of it. I couldn't get it up if my life depended on it." He paused. "Sorry to disappoint you."

"Can't get it up? We'll see about that."

The horny woman slithered down her husband's torso. She got his cock out of the fly of his pajamas, bent her head down. His cock sadly flopped in her hand. She took the crown in her mouth and gently sucked.

Allen dropped his head on the pillow. He wanted to sleep. Between Carolyn and Shondra, his cock had been truly whipped, his balls totally drained. He felt as if he'd never get it up again.

Elaine used her oral talents on Allen's cock. And her talents were considerable. She had honed her techniques over the years until she was a fantastic cocksucker. Honed those techniques not just on her husband, but some mutually agreeable outsiders. After all, sucking, unlike fucking, wasn't cheating.

Allen had reaped the benefits of her practice. She had never failed to get him hard and ready for a good round of fucking. Until tonight. After fifteen minutes, his exhausted cock had steadfastly resisted her ministrations.

"I'm sorry, babe..."

The words stung. Elaine took them as signs of rejection.

"Listen, I'll make it up to you. I promise." Allen gently lifted her head from his loins, pulled her up to kiss her cheek. Then he rolled over and left her alone and frustrated.

Elaine got out of bed. She felt as if she were in shock. Allen had never been this way. She went around the room, extinguishing each candle. In the pale light from the windows, Elaine went to the bathroom where she slipped into a long terry cloth robe she had gotten on a cruise ship out of Galveston Island. She pulled on some fuzzy slippers. Before leaving the bedroom, she took a pillow.

As she went downstairs, she felt keenly that Allen's failure to become erect was her failure. By the time she got to the living room and the sofa, however, her mood had changed. Sure, she wanted her husband's cock, long, thick, hard, slicing inside her wet and willing cunt. If he Allen couldn't please her that way, there was no reason he couldn't try other methods. He had a tongue didn't he? Wasn't there a nice vibrator with fresh batteries waiting in the drawer of the table next to her side of the bed? Didn't she have a small box of other toys tucked away on a shelf in the closet they shared? And didn't he know about them? What the fuck was her husband, her loving, her passionate, her compassionate husband doing rolling over and going to sleep in her time of need? What the fuck was he doing?

Elaine had barely settled down on the sofa before she was off it and pacing angrily up and down the length and breadth of the living room. Damn him! She had half a mind to storm upstairs and force him to eat her out. Eat her out till she came hard. Maybe even twice! She deserved it. She'd resisted several men at the party just to save herself for Allen. And this was the thanks she got? Well, fuck that!

She headed back to their bedroom. When she'd left, she had softly closed the door behind her. In her anger, Elaine slammed it open. She slapped her hand against the light switch and suddenly the room was ablaze with brilliance.

Allen, spread-eagle in the middle of the king-sized bed, never stirred, neither for the noise or the light. He simply lay there, snoring loudly. A light haze of alcohol hung in the air despite the efforts of the fan blades

Elaine realized that he wasn't going to be able to help her. She got an extra sheet from the linen closet and draped it over his supine form. She turned off the light. Closed the door quietly. Crept downstairs on silent feet.

The couch didn't appeal to her. Instead, she went outside. The moon crept up from the glow of street lamps. There was no breeze to ripple the surface of the water in the swimming pool. The surface looked leaden. Elaine considered turning on the pool lights and going for a dip before rejecting the idea. She pulled a lounger to one side and stretched out. In the warm mugginess of the night, she unbuttoned her robe and spread it open like great wings. As she sat motionless, the night insects adjusted to her presence. They began their night songs.

They stopped abruptly as a sudden voice began to sing from next door. It was Jason and Elaine remembered that he was a good baritone. He had sung in the high school chorale and at church. He sang too softly for her to pick up anything more than the melody until his voice strengthened.

"Like painted kites, those days and nights,

They went flying by -

The world was new, beneath the blue

Umbrella sky.

Then softer than a piper man,

One day it called to you;

I lost you to

The summer wind."

He had the timing down pat, but the enunciation lacked some clarity. The verse ended in a giggle. Jason started the next stanza but lost the words somewhere along the way. Again came the giggle. Elaine wondered if he had been in his father's liquor cabinet. At nineteen, he was under the legal age, of course, though that didn't stop him. Derrick was the same way and Elaine and his dad made sure that he didn't drink to excess or try to leave once he'd had a couple of drinks.

The giggling stopped. Elaine thought she heard him mumble something. He switched from Old Blue Eyes to Nat Cole.

"Darling, je vous aime beaucoup.

Je ne sais pas what to do.

Darling je vous aime beaucoup,

I love you, yes, I do."

His French accent was terrible, exacerbated by his Texas drawl. Elaine remembered her own difficulties with the language in high school and later in college. She had never been able to pick up the cadence of spoken French despite her best efforts.

Jason hummed a few bars of the song and picked up the lyrics again. His voice wavered. Then there came a crash, loud cursing, and another clatter as if he was stumbling over lawn furniture. A yelp of pain.

In a flash, Elaine was out of the lounger and headed for the gate that allowed access to her neighbor's yard. She flung it open and dashed into Samantha's backyard. Her robe billowed behind her like a white cape. She immediately saw that, indeed, Jason had somehow become entangled among the rented lawn chairs that had been carefully stacked after the last guests had left. The young man was crawling among the chairs. His hand fell against the leg of one chair and it pivoted upwards so that one arm smacked his forehead. He rolled away from the one and nearly impaled himself on the leg of another.

"Just wait!" Elaine shouted. "You'll hurt yourself."

She pushed aside several pieces of furniture till she reached Jason's side. She kicked away the chair that he was about to fall on and grabbed him under an arm.

"Steady, now."

Jason let himself be helped to his feet. He was cussing fluently. The swearing stopped when he recognized his rescuer.

"Oh, hey, thanks. Sorry for the racket. I was just minding my own fucking business when all these god damned chairs swooped down on me like a bunch of marauding Indians. Excuse me, like a bunch of marauding Native Americans. Indigenous peoples. Shit, that hurts." He bent over to rub a bleeding shin.

"You doofus," Elaine chided in a motherly tone."You out to stay in your playpen. Does your mommy know you're outside?"

"Heh, heh..."

"Sit down a minute and let me look at this leg."

Jason let her steer him to an upright chair. Then she went to the house and found the switch that turned on some of the backyard lights. She returned to the young man.

"It's just a scrape."

"Let me look!"

She decided he was right. The wound was a long but shallow one, as he'd said, little more than a scrape. Elaine went to one of the tables that hadn't been folded away and got a handful of paper napkins. She moistened them from a water spigot and dabbed away the blood before it dried.

"We ought to put some disinfectant on it. What the hell were you doing, anyway?"

"I told mom before she - before she and dad left that I'd finish up out here. Then I had a rum and Coke and it tasted good and I had, uh had another and kinda forgot. Then I remembered and when I came out here, the, the fucking chairs attacked me."

"I heard you singing before all the ruckus." Then she paused as what Jason had told her sunk in. "Your parents left? Their flight doesn't leave until 10:00 in the morning."

"Yeah, that's right. But after the party went so good, they decided to catch a cab to the airport hotel. That way they don't have to rush in the morning. They got a room. Dad's probably pounded mom pretty hard already. Maybe he's at her again. You oughta hear 'em. As bad as horny kids."

"Jason!"

"Well, it's true. Sometimes mom makes so much noise, I can't believe you don't hear her." He grinned, his mouth lopsided with the effects of the rum. "I hope they got empty hotel rooms around 'em or ain't nobody gonna get any sleep. Yeah, mom sure is noisy."

"Well, I think it's TMI," Elaine protested. She already knew sufficient things about Samantha's sex life and too much information wasn't warranted. She looked at the chairs strewn around the lawn. "if you're feeling up to it, I can give you a hand putting things the chairs back up. Talk about a bull in a china shop!"

Jason looked around. Besides the chairs he'd had his issues with, a dozen or so were stacked neatly, one atop the other in two groups. Most of the tables had been folded away and were propped against the wall of the house. Besides the chairs, there were three tables yet to be put away and sundry items like plastic glasses and utensils to be put in the trash. "I can get them put up. It won't take long."

He stood up. He felt his feet wobble unsteadily beneath him. "OK, maybe it was more than two rum and Cokes, and maybe they were more rum than Coke."

"Tosspot."

"What's that?"

"It's a nice term for drunk. People don't use it much any more. British, I think."

"Well, at least you used a nice term." Jason shook his head slowly, trying to clear away the cobwebs.

"I'll help you finish up. I don't think you're up to it."

"I can do it," protested the young men.

"I'll help anyway." As she said that, Elaine became aware that he was looking at her and finally noticing her attire. In her haste to find out what had happened when the he fell over the chairs and made so much noise, she hadn't fastened her robe. Her baby doll pajamas, intended to excite her husband, were plainly displayed for Jason. To cover herself now would only draw attention to her present near nakedness. So she moved away from him and said, "You fold those tables; I'll start on these."

She took time to cover her near nakedness once he was moving and not looking at her. The sash holding closed her robe, Elaine began stacking the rented lawn chairs one atop the other in pairs.

Jason thought about what he had seen of the nearly naked woman. What had happened between them at the party. The panties she had given him, which he carried in the pocket of his cut offs. He sensed that her exposure just now had been accidental. Not that the accidental nature meant it was any less stirring. He felt his cock stiffening. And he wondered what he was going to do about it.

As he up-ended one of the tables and folded the legs away, he knew he was going to have to do something. What he did was find a nearly empty bottle of gin on the last table. Not his favorite. He took a long pull at the water-clear liquor. Took a second. That finished off the bottle. He was only about three yards from a nearly full trash can and he flipped the empty bottle that way. And missed.

The noise of the bottle hitting the patio flagstones drew Elaine's attention. She watched as Jason staggered briefly in his steps before regaining his equilibrium. She shook her head. Then despite herself and thinking back to boys she remembered from her own college days, she smiled. That boy! She made her mind up that after they were done out here, she was going to get him inside and put him to bed.

The pairs of chairs had been stacked into quartets and that was as far as Elaine could go. While the young man drained water from the empty ice chests that had held drinks, she grabbed a plastic garbage bag and made a five minute tour 'round the patio. All the trash bagged up, she tied off the top of the bag and set it near the gate where everything could be carted out to the curb on Monday morning.

"I think that's it," she announced to Jason. "That was a job."

"Yep," responded Jason. He reached into the last ice chest checked the few bottles that remained in the melting ice. "We got some wine coolers here. Uh, blueberry, strawberry, and some kinda lime that looks like watered down piss. What d'ya want?"

"You've had enough and I'm tired. No wine coolers for either of us."

"Aw, c'mon," he protested. "A little wine cooler never hurt anybody."

He came out of the ice chest with a bottle of red and blue. "Your choice."

Driven to politeness, Elaine relented. "I'll take the strawberry."

"Good choice." He twisted off the cap of her cooler and handed it to her. He opened his own bottle and flipped the caps away into the darkness. Then Jason led her to a lounger and she sat. He went to the light switch and shut off the lights except for the two security lights one the wings of the house. These pointed away from the center of the yard, creating a fan of shadow that was centered on the patio.

Jason returned, pulling a second lounger a few feet away from where Elaine sat. A light breeze had sprung up and dispelled some of the night's mugginess. Elaine wondered what time it was getting to be. Slowly the night sounds crept up out of the darkness.

"If your parents left," Elaine said, breaking her silence, "I'm surprised you didn't talk Taylor into staying."

"Aw, we're not like that. Besides, Grandpa Charlie's staying a few nights. It's probably just as well. He took on quite a load and wasn't in any shape to drive home."

Elaine felt a clitoral tingle at the thought of the older man not far away. He was still a handsome, even distinguished looking, man and she easily remembered the hardness of his excitement as they had danced. She wondered if it would be possible for him to catch a glimpse of her somehow, in the nude. Maybe she could do some sunbathing before Derrick got back from his fishing trip and Charlie Summerhill could find a little excitement in his otherwise boring existence. It was certainly something to think about.

She could hardly do anything at the moment, however; she returned to a previous topic of conversation. "She's a nice looking young woman. Don't tell me you haven't noticed that."

"She's alright," admitted Jason.

"Meaning she's not your type? What is your type, Jason?" He didn't want to look at her, she sensed. "You've got me curious. I mean, Derrick thinks Taylor's a hottie."

"Oh, I think Mrs. Hawthorne's pretty nice."

Elaine laughed. "Carolyn? I don't know if 'nice' is the right adjective, but she's certainly popular. And you wouldn't have to stand in line very long. She moves 'em in and out pretty fast."

"Yeah, well..." He wondered if she knew that Derrick's dad had slipped off with Mrs. Hawthorne. Or had driven off with Shondra Liggett and Mr. Winthrop. He doubted it; she didn't act like a woman who knew she had a cheating husband. If he stopped to think about it, Jason wished he didn't know about Mr. Henderson's fucking around. His wife deserved better.

He tipped up the bottle and drained it. He stood up.

"How 'bout another cooler?"

Elaine set her bottle on the ground, opposite to Jason so he couldn't see she hardly touched the wine. She turned down the offer and added, "I think you've had enough, young man. I think you need to get to bed."

Jason rubbed his hands over his face, then ran his fingers through his short blond hair.

"Maybe you're right. It's been a long day." He added, "Last thing mom said before she and dad rode off was that you were gonna take care of me."

"OK. You better listen to your mom. I'm going to march you upstairs."

"Yes'm." Jason jerked around to face the house. The sudden movement made his head spin and his stomach did a couple of flip-flops. Dizzy, he put out a hand to steady himself. There was nothing but air, however. His right knee began to give way and his body went in that direction.

Elaine jumped up immediately and tried to catch him. Jason's six feet and 190 pounds were no match for her; she was giving up almost eight full inches and nearly sixty pounds. She broke his fall, slowed it, but went down as hard as he did.

* *

*

*

She found herself on her back in the soft cool grass with the young man atop her. He lay slack. His body became aware of itself. He lifted his head. There was a moment, a moment that lasted as long as a peal of thunder over the Rockies and it's echoes. And when that moment ended, Jason's lips were on hers and they were kissing with a hunger that neither could deny and there was only one manner of satisfying that hunger. His hands opened her robe; Elaine's fingers pushed down his shorts. He found her cunt, wet and ready. She found his cock, hard and urgent. Jason felt her guiding him. There was no need of that; his cock found her easily. Slid inside as she barely had time to open fully her thighs for the invader. Then her legs came around his narrow waist of their own accord and he lifted himself clear of her body so they could look down their bodies and see their juncture.