Boy Sent to Bloom Ch. 02

Story Info
Daniel and Sebastian get closer while falling deeper.
9.4k words
4.8
17.1k
38

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

More dreams, impossible to decipher, images coming to the foreground and retreating in a haze, leaving only the feeling of building arousal then discomfort as his cock struggled in its cage. As much as there was a dull ache around his locked member it was the pulsing in his ass that began to wake him. Feelings of muscles contracting and loosening as a simulated cock fucked his ass, seemingly stronger than the day before. Daniel held his pillow in clenched hands as his hips bucked involuntarily and small grunts and moans escaped his lips. Just as something approaching an orgasm was beginning to take shape the pulsing in his ass stopped, much to Daniel's frustration.

"Argh... dammit. Again?" Daniel grumped.

"Cant get enough? You moan like a little slut." Ruby teased at the end of his bed.

"Just another minute?" Sebastian pleaded.

"Only good girls get to cum as a reward, you're really going to have to earn it sweetie." she laughed.

"I'm not a girl, I should be able to cum whenever I want!" Daniel couldn't help it, the words were out of his mouth before he could stop himself.

"I see someone hasn't been paying attention, shame I thought you were smarter."

Daniel received a jolt from the collar he wore, it made his muscles contract and twitch in pain as he fell doubled over onto his bed. It was very unpleasant to say the least but the worst was still to come. He lay twitching on the bed for a moment as Ruby took his balls in her vice like grip.

"Do you remember now?" Ruby asked with an anger they had not seen yet.

"Yes! Yes! I'm sorry!" he squealed.

"And what are you?" she asked tightening her grip.

"I-I'm a-"

She squeezed again, harder.

"I'm a girl, of course I'm a girl! Please!"

Daniel would have been embarrassed by how quick he broke if it wasn't for the pain, no wonder Miley had given in so fast. Sebastian watched on in shock, hating having to see his friend in pain but not daring to direct Ruby's wrath on himself. Ruby sighed and her face softened, looking almost remorseful and freeing his balls from her clutches.

"Good." she said as she helped him sit up on the bed and stroked his cheek. "I don't like doing that but you have to realise its my job to correct damaging behaviour patterns. If I don't help you now, you could suffer with this for the rest of your life. Understand?"

Ruby was a lot calmer, she was loving, nurturing. Daniel was still in a fragile state of mind so the kindness only made him imprint on Ruby more.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." he whined.

"Don't be sorry sweetie, its best to learn it now. Everything will start to make sense soon." Ruby said wiping away a tear from Daniel's eye and kissing him on the cheek. "This will be a good day Dani, I promise."

Daniel and Sebastian got washed and dressed in the usual school uniform, white blouses with pink tartan skirts and ties. The same uniform that sissy in the video wore yesterday sucking that impressive cock, the thought made his imprisoned prick stir.

Something compelled Daniel and Sebastian to compliment each other again without being asked to, it just felt right. Besides it was a nice way to start the day. They ate breakfast as usual, the same plain oats lacking any kind of flavour and the delicious, unique tasting milk enjoying some small talk with each other.

"I wonder what they have planned for us today?" the boy called Kelly asked, he had big blue eyes and medium, wavy blonde hair.

"Cant be weirder than yesterday, can it?" another named Kylie with darker hair joined in.

"I hope its some exercise, I've been so worked up since Sex Ed yesterday, what about you Dani?" Sebastian asked.

Daniel thought about it for a moment.

"I don't think we can really expect anything but like they said yesterday, this is just the beginning." he answered.

With breakfast and the morning chit chat over with they were led to a new class, Health & Beauty. The room had some hairdressing chairs and mirrors as well as sinks to wash hair. It looked like an up scale salon or spa, stocked with everything one would need and relaxing music playing softly.

"Good morning class, I am Mistress Valentine and as I'm sure you're aware this is Health & Beauty. This is where you learn how to take care of your bodies, bring out your best features and play with different looks and hairstyles when yours has fully grown in. Today you are going to learn how to take care of your hair, we'll start by washing and conditioning it. Split into pairs and take turns washing each others hair." said Mistress Valentine.

"We just showered though? Do you wanna go first or will I?" asked Sebastian.

"You, if anything goes wrong it'll happen to you first." Daniel joked.

"Not funny! Now you got me worried."

Sebastian lay down in the soft, leather recliner in front of the sink with his head hanging over. They were instructed by Mistress Valentine to use the retractable shower heads built into the sink to get their partners hair wet and use their fingers to massage the scalp. Sebastian looked so relaxed already as Daniel ran his fingers through his hair.

"Now its time for the shampoo." Mistress Valentine spoke.

Using a generous dollop of the creamy, floral scented shampoo, Daniel began to lather up Sebastian's hair. It had become so soft, his fingers glided through it with no resistance.

"That is a very special shampoo class, developed by our own researchers, it stimulates hair growth for about twenty four hours. You may be shocked by the results, in a weeks time you'll all have a full head of luxurious hair."

"I knew there was a catch." Daniel laughed to Sebastian who hazily reciprocated. He wasn't really worried about it, as soon as he got a chance he could cut it himself, besides he has had long hair in the past.

After a good ten minutes of massaging the product into Sebastian's hair, Daniel began to rinse it off. They were then instructed to use the conditioner next.

"This will keep your hair soft, shiny and vibrant." Mistress Valentine spoke to the class.

Daniel noticed it was almost like Sebastian nodded off, his features devoid of any tension. He made sure to rinse off every last bit of residue and saw Sebastian come back around.

"Welcome back." Daniel joked.

"You have no idea how relaxing that was." Sebastian beamed back.

After drying off and rubbing some after wash lotion through their hair, they blow dried and brushed it until it had set.

"Good work class now its time to switch, if some of you happened to doze off during your turns, I'll go over the instructions again." said Mistress Valentine.

Daniel took his place laying back into the sink as Mistress Valentine walked his partner through the steps. The feeling of Sebastian's fingers running through his hair with the warm water was very pleasant but it was when the shampoo was introduced that Daniel's thoughts became hazy, almost bubbly. Like every little thought he had was popping out of his head. It was impossible to pay any attention to something other than the sensations being massaged into his scalp with the overpowering aroma. Maybe it was because he hadn't been allowed to cum and was kept sufficiently aroused at all times but he found it an almost erotic experience.

All too soon he felt Sebastian washing off the conditioner, bringing Daniel back around but feeling so good.

"How was that?" he could hear Sebastian ask.

"Sooo nice." was all he could reply.

With their hair washed, blow-dried and brushed Mistress Valentine told them about the rest of the lesson.

"For this part you will learn to give each other manicures. Its not as difficult as you might think and will leave your nails healthy and beautiful."

They were shown how to take care of the nails and hands, trim and file, polish and protect. By the time they were done Daniel and they boys had shaped and styled, shiny fingernails. They made the whole hand look more feminine by association and applying a clear coat of nail polish finished them off.

"Very good class, now for one last bit of fun. You're going to learn how to do your make up, nothing complicated for now. Start with preparing the skin with primer then foundation."

Almost without thinking Daniel looked into the big mirror in front of his beauty table, found the right containers and did as was instructed.

"Good good, next add some eye-shadow and carefully apply some eye-liner, start with the lower eyelid and then the top, take your time it can be tricky."

Daniel didn't question why he was following along any more, he didn't even think about putting up a fight against it, instead he found himself really trying to get a steady line on the eye-liner until he was happy with his work.

"Lastly some light pink lip gloss to finish it all off."

It was amazing what a little make-up could do, you would have been forgiven for thinking they were real girls. Daniel stared at himself in the mirror, lost in the new face staring back at him. He could feel his cock straining in its cage, he was starting to enjoy the sensation of it trying to harden but being restricted.

"Oh my god Dani, you look so different, you look... kinda sexy." he heard Sebastian say.

Turning to face him Daniel's jaw dropped and his eyes widened, instead of how he was used to Sebastian looking he was greeted by a gorgeous, light haired girl smiling at him.

"Oh my god yourself. You're gorgeous, I mean, you look great."

"Thank you." Sebastian said, his cheeks burning a deep crimson.

Happy with how every one was looking Mistress Valentine addressed the newly made over girls.

"Excellent my darlings, don't you all look fantastic? This is just a glimpse of your potential, of your future. The girl in the mirror, this is the real you that you have been denying for so long but now you have let her out, embrace her."

Daniel couldn't deny it, the girl in the mirror really was beautiful but he wasn't so sure how he felt about being her. Sure it did feel good to be considered attractive for once, he never really felt confident about his looks before. In some ways it was a shame he wasn't always allowed to wear make-up, just to bring out his features of course.

"One final gift from me to my girls. A make-up bag with everything you need to get started, nail care and polish kits with lots of colours, skin care creams to be used every night before bed and enough of that special shampoo to give you longer, lusher hair in no time. Feel free to experiment with new looks and styles in your spare time and have some fun." said Mistress Valentine.

Daniel received his bag of expensive looking and luxury beauty items, sure he couldn't deny that he looked good right now but he didn't want to do it every day. Though his twitching cock might say otherwise.

"Can you believe we got all this? This stuff is premium, why are they spending all this money on us? Not that I'm complaining if I get to see you looking like this though." Sebastian came up behind Daniel in the mirror and their eyes met. "Is it wrong that I don't hate how we look? It suits the uniform better at least."

Daniel laughed along with Sebastian and saw the gorgeous duo in the mirror copy their movements, was it so bad to look pretty?

"Look at you! You both look stunning! I cant believe the difference, Mistress Valentine always does good work." Ruby appeared behind them. "Don't you just feel good? Sexy? I am just so blown away! I'm so lucky to have a couple of naturals to work with."

It may not have been Daniel's choice to put on the make-up but Ruby's praise filled him with confidence, it felt so good. Almost like it was addictive, he craved it, he needed more of it.

"Thanks Ruby, we were kinda surprised too but cant argue with results. I'm glad you approve." Sebastian beamed at her, he must need it too.

"Oh I do Sabrina. Dani? You're being quiet. What do you think?" asked Ruby with a raised eyebrow and friendly smile.

"Its just not something I ever thought I'd be doing." Daniel answered trying not to look her in the eye but using her hand on his chin she lifted his head to meet her gaze.

"Did you ever think you'd be beautiful? Sexy? Desireable? Maybe you were trying really hard not to think about it." she quipped back. "Just look at yourself right now, can you actually tell me that there's anything wrong with it?"

Ruby turned Daniel's chin so that he was looking at his reflection, his smooth and gentle face, his soft, shiny lips, his deep, smoky eyes. The girl looking back at him was beautiful, there was nothing wrong with how she looked, Daniel actually thought she was really pretty, it was just the part where she was he that he was trying to wrap his head around. He looked at Sebastian, looking more like Sabrina than ever, he noticed how natural he looked, how pretty he was with a sense of added confidence.

"No I don't mean that, I'm just adjusting is all." he said.

"That's okay, some of these things will come with time but I need you to trust me, trust that everything I'm doing is all for you, for your future. Both of you." said Ruby rubbing their arms. "Do you trust me?"

Daniel couldn't look her in the eye and say no, whatever was happening to him, he still felt Ruby was looking out for him, like a domineering older sister. She was tough but she had our best interests at heart.

"I trust you Ruby and I'm glad its you that's looking after Sabrina and me." he said and Ruby pulled them both in for a hug.

"We're a team. You can always count on me. I've always got your backs."

It was like Ruby was their own personal cheerleader, someone rooting for them, it felt uplifting and made Daniel not want to let her down. Both of the boys thanked her.

"So what's next today Ruby? Do we get to stay like this for the next class?" asked Sebastian.

"You get to wear it every day from now on sweetie." she said with a wink. "Next class is Meditation, you're gonna love it. It lets you just relax for a while and takes all your stress away, like sinking into a fluffy cloud." she cheerily answered.

"Meditation is a class?" Daniel asked slightly surprised.

"Its essential for a healthy mental and spiritual well being, it gives you clarity." Ruby answered again.

They arrived in a big, well lit room with a fake blue sky covering the walls. The most noticeable thing however was the rows of what looked like padded chairs with something built into the headrest. They were almost like dentist chairs but more made for comfort, with arm rests and leg rests. Daniel had never seen anything like them but before he could ask, Ruby and the other Trainers guided their students to sit down. When they did all of the students were given a small cup of what looked like herbal tea.

"This just helps you relax and open up." Ruby explained.

Daniel didn't like herbal teas or things like that so he found it to be quite unpleasant to drink but it was only a small cup and he forced it down. When all the boys, now made up looking like beautiful girls, finished their cups they all settled in to the chairs.

"I know it looks funny but trust me, you are gonna feel amazing after this. Just sit down and let me strap you in." Ruby gestured.

"Strap us in?" Daniel asked with worry.

"Don't worry about it, its just that you'll be so relaxed and I don't want you to fall out of the chair or hurt yourself." she said so casually.

Sebastian was first to be strapped in, he looked a little nervous but didn't protest.

"They're comfortable right?" Ruby said as she secured his arms, legs and body.

"M-hmm." was all he said.

When it came to Daniel's turn the idea of refusing did cross his mind, right up until he heard a scream from a boy who needed some "encouragement". After he heard that Daniel decided to let it happen, what's the worst they could do? Ruby made sure he was securely bound to the chair and gave him and Sebastian both a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay girls, just relax and enjoy." Ruby said as the headset built into the chair lowered down covering Daniel's eyes and ears.

It was blank for a moment while Daniel was trying to figure out what was going on but it was hard, whatever was in that tea made it hard for him to focus on anything, his thoughts kept trailing off. Almost forgetting why he was here, some gentle music started to play as if in his head, long drawn out notes with hints of synthesisers and far away effects. There were noises that sounded like voices but barely audible and hints of what sounded like a woman's faint giggles from a distance.

Then there was something coming over his vision, something slowly creeping into view, encompassing it. A slowly spinning black and purple spiral. It was so nice to look at, it felt like it went on forever but Daniel was being drawn into it, pulled into it. He felt like it had been an eternity already, a happy effect of the tea he drank, when a clear, feminine voice started to speak.

"Welcome sissy.

I want you to relax for me. That's right, just relax.

Good. Just breathe and relax. Deep breaths and deep relaxation.

The deeper you relax, the deeper you breath, the deeper you breath, the deeper you relax.

Good sissy. Just listen to me. Let go for me. Trust me."

The more Daniel listened and fell into the spiral, the more everything else faded away. It was almost impossible for him to form a thought of his own but he didn't need to, this voice was all he needed to focus on.

"Good sissy. You are listening so well. It makes you so happy.

Listening to me makes you so happy.

I want you to absorb my words sissy. Trust me and obey me.

Follow everything I tell you and everything you see."

At that a faint far off image appeared in the spiral.

"I'm so happy that you've accepted that you're a sissy.

You denyed it for so long but now you know the truth.

You're not strong or tough or manly.

You're soft and beautiful and feminine.

You need to wear make-up, you need to wear pretty clothes.

You are so pretty. Show the world how pretty you are.

Lots of good things come to pretty sissies.

You're not afraid to be pretty. You're not afraid to be girly.

You're not afraid to be your true self sissy."

The more the words went through his head, the less he could concentrate on what they were saying, they just sank into his subconscious. He forgot who he was, it was like these words were reminding him of the person he should be. He let the words wash over him, absorbing them.

"Theres just one thing that good sissies need.

Just one magical thing that can bring you all the happiness in the world.

Do you know what it is? I'm sure you do but its so hard for you to think.

I know what it is. I'll think for you. I'll tell you. Even though you already know."

The image was becoming clearer, more into focus, more familiar.

"You know what it is you need sissy. Say it with me now. Cock."

Without being aware of it, Daniel's mouth automatically uttered the word as the moving image became crystal clear, it was a giant, veiny, throbbing cock just begging to be sucked. Daniel's mouth began watering and he licked his lips.

"That's right. Its cock. You knew it was cock. You wanted it to be cock.

You've always wanted cock. You just didn't want to be gay.

You don't have to be. Sissies aren't gay, they aren't straight.

They are submissive. You are submissive.

They will lick pussy for a superior, they will suck cock for a superior.

But pussies cant make you cum. Cocks can make you cum.

Cocks can give you cum. You love cum.

You don't have to fight the cock any longer. You are a sissy and sissies love cock. Tell me sissy, what are you?"

"A Sissy..." Daniel whispered.

"What do you love sissy?"

"Cock..."

"Good sissy. You know it makes sense. Let go of the fear, the doubt.

Let yourself love cock. Good sissies love cock. You love cock."