Boy Sent to Bloom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, was there lots of pictures?" continued Daniel.

"Was there ever, loads of them. All different shapes, sizes and colours. Cocks are like snowflakes, theres no two the exact same." he laughed.

Hearing Sebastian go on got Daniel's own cock fighting to get free. His imagination running wild. No, this isn't right. He shouldn't be thinking like this, shouldn't be daydreaming about... big... hard... juicy...

"Hey, you're drooling a little." Sebastian laughed using a napkin to wipe Daniel's mouth.

This was so embarrassing, how could he let his mind wander like that? Was all of this girly stuff getting to him? Had the desires always been there and he just suppressed them? He was so incredibly horny, maybe if he could just cum he would be able to think straight again.

"Sorry I was gone for a second. Thanks." said Daniel, shifting in his seat. "Are you noticing anything different?"

"Different?"

"Yeah like changes or things you never noticed before."

"Yeah kinda. I actually feel a little happier, something about being here makes me think it is gonna be good for us. Yeah we're going to learn new things and change a little but that's growth, isn't it? I had nowhere to go before but now I've made friend's, I met you." Sebastian's smile was so warm and sincere, why couldn't Daniel have had a girlfriend like Sebastian?

"Theres a few things I like around here too and I've got a good roomie." said Daniel trying to return the affection.

After dinner they were told they didn't have any after school activities, they had some free time. Some of the boys went to the common room, some went back to their rooms, probably to try out the new make-up. Daniel and Sebastian talked with the others while they flipped through some fashion & beauty magazines. There were tutorials on hair and make-up, a horoscope section (his said that he would encounter change and growth and to embrace them both) and an agony aunt section where women wrote in looking for love advice from experts. There were tips on how to attract men and keep them interested in you. On the TV there was some teen drama playing, sexy young people dealing with hormones, dating and romance. It was strangely engrossing, their lives seemed so exciting. Eventually Sebastian said he was going to his room and Daniel followed.

"Another crazy day." Daniel laughed.

"Yeah, you're not kidding. Remember when we were talking about changes? Well I've noticed that you sound a little different." said Sebastian.

"Really? Different how?" he asked confused.

"I don't know, its kinda subtle but I think your voice is higher."

Daniel hadn't noticed until now but Sebastian's voice was a little higher too.

"Yours too. Could be the food? Or that milk we've been drinking?" pondered Daniel.

"Maybe. Could be the collars? Theres nothing we can do about it right now." said Sebastian eyeing up the dresser. "I wonder what else is in here."

"I don't know, I might be scared to look." Daniel laughed.

Sebastian went to the chest of drawers, he knew the top two contained panties and socks but what about the others?

"Oh my god! Check this out!" he shouted excitedly.

"What is it?" asked Daniel.

Turning around Daniel could see Sebastian holding two different dildos in each hand.

"What the fuck is-? Ouch!" Daniel yipped rubbing his neck. "What was that for?"

"I think it was because you swore, remember no bad language. At least it didn't seem like full strength."

"Yeah probably but it still stings. What are those doing in there?"

"Theres more."

Sebastian began to empty the contents of the bottom two drawers onto his bed. There were clear and coloured jelly and silicone dildos in different sizes, there were another couple of realistic looking dildos, weird curved vibrating dildos, a long double ended dildo, some straps and harnesses and lots of other toys.

"What's this one for?" asked Sebastian holding up the long double ended dildo.

"Probably a weapon." Daniel replied.

Both of them burst into a fit of laughter and began looking through the rest, strangely excited to see what was there. There were a few other small toys and gadgets, blindfolds, lubes, oils and condoms too. Who were the condoms for? They were both caged, maybe they were for the dildos? Sebastian found himself drawn to one of the realistic ones, taking it in his hand. It was surprisingly soft and real feeling with a fleshy texture. He gripped it by the balls with one hand and unconsciously stroked the length with the other while staring at it expectantly.

Daniel noticed this, the sight of this pretty young thing, with her attention solely focused on the cock in front of her. Part of him wanted her to start sucking it but another part was reminding himself that it was Sebastian not Sabrina.

"Want me to leave you two alone?" Daniel joked, bringing Sebastian's attention back around.

"Sorry I guess I just got lost in it but I mean... Look at it. This is what a real cock looks like. Touch it, its so life-like."

It did look impressive but Daniel refused to let himself give in, no matter how amazing this cock looked. Or so he thought, right up until Sebastian grabbed his hand and wrapped it around the dildo. Daniel half-heartedly tried to pull away but Sebastian forced him to keep touching it.

"Just relax for a second and touch it. It wont bite."

He did, Daniel stopped resisting and let his hand explore the shape and texture of this cock. It was very realistic with what felt like real skin and even veins running through it. He moved his hand up and down the shaft, paying attention to how it felt, all the little details, something in the back of his mind telling him that this thing was very important to him.

"That's right. Just enjoy it. Feels good right?"

"M-hmm." was all Daniel said.

He didn't notice Sebastian moving behind him and using both of his hands to bring the dildo in front of Daniel's face so he was stoking the cock pointed at his lips.

"Its okay to like it, I do too. Why don't you just... open up."

As he said that Sebastian pulled the dildo into Daniel's mouth without much resistance. Sebastian moved it slowly in and out while Daniel sucked obediently with his eyes closed, gradually taking it deeper. He got a sudden burst of excitement when Sebastian started to play with his nipple, causing Daniel to elicit muffled moans around the object in his mouth. So very turned on by all this, Sebastian began kissing Daniel's neck and shoulder while he absent-mindedly sucked away.

"You're so hot Dani. You suck cock so well. I wish we were out of these cages."

Sebastian pulled the dildo from Daniel's mouth, freeing him from the spell that held him and replacing it with a passionate kiss. As their tongues danced around each others mouths, Daniel had lost track of time, this had all been one long, dreamy haze. He sighed when Sebastian broke their kiss off and just held him there for a minute while Daniel tried to make sense of what was happening. He wasn't gay, why was he sucking cock, even fake cock? Kissing boys? Was Sebastian really a boy? He didn't look like one right now. This was all too confusing, Daniel's head was spinning as Sebastian held him in a comforting embrace.

"I don't know what's happening to me, everything is changing."

"Shhh... Don't worry about that right now. I don't know either, this is so weird, all these new feelings that I know you have too but at least we have each other. I'm really glad it brought us together" whispered Sebastian into Daniel's ear. "We're stuck here like it or not but its not all bad so lets just let ourselves enjoy the nice parts."

Letting Sebastian hold him like this, listening to what he had to say, no matter what else was happening to him, this was good, he was lucky to have him.

"We still have some time before bed and I have a fun idea." said Sebastian with a grin.

"What is it? Not the sex toys or the make-up please."

"Let me paint your nails."

"I don't know..." Daniel trailed off.

"Come on, just your toenails? Please? It'll be fun." Sebastian begged.

Daniel looked into his big, puppy dog eyes, sighed and gave in.

"Okay, just the toes."

Sebastian practically squealed with excitement and rushed to grab the bag with the polishes.

"So what colour do you want? Theres so many to choose from, I love them all."

"I don't know, why don't you pick?"

"Can I? Thanks!." said Sebastian looking through the colours. "Oh yes, this one is perfect."

He held up a little dark bottle. The name on it was "Mermaid". It was a deep blueish green with subtle sparkles through it.

"What do you think?" asked Sebastian.

"Yeah that one looks nice."

"Alright let me get started." he said giddily.

Daniel dangled his feet off the end of the bed as Sebastian knelt in front of them, smiling as he opened the small bottle. Carefully he applied a coat to each of Daniel's nails, making sure to keep them neat and tidy. At first Daniel was still reluctant to let someone paint his nails, it was so girly and feminine, its not something he should like, right? Soon his mind drifted though, watching the care that Sebastian was taking and the pretty colour taking over his toes, he decided this wasn't the worst thing in the world, they did actually look quite cute.

"All done. I think they look great, if I do say so myself." said Sebastian happy with his work, giving them a quick blow.

Daniel had to admit, they did look good and besides, no one would see them. He felt a little bad that Sebastian had done this really nice thing for him, surely he had to repay him?

"Hey... Umm... Want me to do yours?" Daniel asked sheepishly.

"What? Really? I didn't think you'd want to."

"Well its just it was really nice of you to do them for me and I want to return the favour."

"Yeah, of course you can. Thanks, really." answered Sebastian a little surprised.

"What colour do you want?"

"Can you pick for me?"

"Sure I can." said Daniel with a smile looking through the selection.

He found a nice, light teal colour called "Ocean" with the same glitter effect and showed it to Sebastian, who nodded. He copied the same actions that were used on his own toes, carefully applying the polish. He had never noticed how dainty Sebastian's feet were. It was a relaxing, calming experience and he felt closer to Sebastian than ever. They talked, they laughed, they had fun. It was crazy how close they had become in such a short span of time but it also felt natural, like they had been best friends all their lives.

"Thanks Dani, they look really pretty. You did a great job." said Sebastian with a smile.

"I tried my best to keep them even, glad you like them." said Daniel with a strange pride.

They washed the make-up from their faces and got ready for bed. After a while the big lights went out and all that was left was the smaller, twinkling lights accompanied by the thought scrambling white noise. They said their good-nights to each other and climbed into their separate beds.

That nights dreams were yet more vivid than the ones before. Thought after thought, cocks penetrated his dreams, he was happily washing them in one thought and sucking on them in another. He never saw the faces of any of the men, everything other than the cocks was a blur, he didn't care, Daniel just wanted to take care of every cock that came to him.

He could hear voices giving him compliments as he did like:

"You look so beautiful on your knees and sucking cock sissy."

"Your so lucky you get to play with cock."

"You want cock."

"Cock makes you happy, cock brings you pleasure."

"Cock makes you drool."

"Sissies drool for cock, you drool for cock."

"Good sissies get cock, you want to be a good sissy."

"You are a good sissy who loves cock."

The words repeated in his thoughts a million times, imprinting and leaving their mark on his mind. There was no defence he could put up, he didn't even know it was happening to him, he could do nothing but absorb the messages into himself, letting them become part of him. Time passes differently in a dream, a minute can last for an eternity, years could take place in a second, especially when you introduce subliminal programming and regular doses of chemicals, hormones and aphrodisiacs to the mix.

On and on it went, these new feelings burrowed through Daniel's psyche, taking up space and forcing out thoughts that he wouldn't need any more. So far they had all been receptive to the programming, soon it would be locked in forever and impossible to remove. Dr. Knight watched the screens while sipping her coffee and smiled at the progress of the new class. These little sissies were going to be some of the best yet.