Boy Sent to Bloom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhh hi, my real name is Daniel. Do you know anything about where we are?" he said.

"Hey I'm Sebastian. I have no idea. Last thing I remember, I was waiting for a bus and some lady stopped to ask me directions, next thing I know every things going dark and I wake up next to you. Do you remember anything?" asked Sebastian.

"Yeah I was talking with my Step-Dad, he told me he was sending me to some kind of school but the bastard spiked my drink and here we are." answered Daniel.

"What do you think they want from us? Or what are they gonna do to us? They made us wear panties and this other weird stuff." Sebastian said in a hushed tone.

"I don't know, maybe it's an experiment or something, a punishment. Cant be good whatever it is. I don't know, I cant think right now, my heads all fuzzy."

As Daniel had finished speaking the lights in the room went out, leaving only a few twinkling fairy lights and some sort of white noise started playing, like hushed whispers through some unknown source.

"Do you hear that? What is that?" asked Sebastian confused.

"Maybe it's to help us sleep?" answered Daniel.

"Could be, I am pretty tired." Sebastian said rubbing his eyes.

"Let's just try to get some sleep, we can start to figure this stuff out tomorrow." Daniel said pulling the bed cover over himself.

"Goodnight." said Sebastian following suit.

"Night."

The two boys quickly drifted over to sleep while the white noise filled the room.

Daniel and Sebastian and the other students were studied in their sleep through hidden cameras. It would take a few nights to start to see any results of the sleep programming but it wouldn't be easily fought. They would start as dreams, growing more intense with time. Time passed and Daniel had a restless sleep between the pain of his chastity cage and the feeling of the butt plug. He was deep in a dream he wouldn't remember when he felt something bring him around.

There was some kind of far away sensation that was getting closer, giving him butterflies in his stomach. As the feeling grew more intense Daniel gradually awakened to the plug in his ass, it wasn't necessarily vibrating but more of a strong pulsating throughout not only his ass but his entire body. The feeling was alien to him but it also brought a building pleasure, like there was a button being pushed inside him that was directly linked to his cock which was struggling against it's tight cage. He looked over to see Sebastian squirming in his bed as well, evidently receiving the same treatment when the door to their room opened.

"I see you two are enjoying your alarms." Ruby laughed. "It's called electro stimulation, makes it feel just like you're being fucked."

All of a sudden the pulsing stopped and Daniel was surprised to feel disappointed, he was starting to enjoy the feeling. It made him extremely horny but due to the cage there was no chance of release. Daniel glanced at Sebastian and he looked like he could cry from frustration.

"Before you get ready for class today we're going to get you cleaned up, follow me to the showers." said Ruby.

Daniel and Sebastian followed Ruby until they arrived at the showers down the hall where it looked like they were the last ones to arrive. All the other boys were rubbing some kind of cream onto each others bodies and Ruby handed Daniel and Sebastian a tub of cream too.

"Okay, take off your panties and rub this all over each others bodies under the neck, make sure you get everywhere." said Ruby.

The two boys stared at each other in silence for a moment, neither of them feeling comfortable with rubbing this cream on the other.

"Do you two need some encouragement?" asked Ruby pointing to their collars.

"No! No I'm sorry, we'll do it right away." Sebastian answered unscrewing the lid of the tub.

Daniel and Sebastian both took some of the cream in their hands and began to rub it over each other. They started with the chest area, then the arms and turned around to do each others backs and then their legs.

"Good, just one last area." she said producing a key to the chastity devices the boys were wearing. "Don't get any ideas though, once we're done here they're going straight back on."

Ruby unlocked the pair and allowed their cocks a temporary release. Both knew better that to try and touch them, there were a few seconds of silence then Daniel spoke

"Look, lets just get this over with."

"You're right." Sebastian said.

They began to shyly rub the cream over each others pubic hair mounds, then the balls and other little spaces. Daniel thought they were just about done when Sebastian took Daniels penis in his hand and gave it a few pumps before he caught Daniel giving him a funny look.

"Oh umm.... Sorry, I just didn't want us to be punished for missing anywhere." Sebastian explained nervously.

Daniel was still terrified of the shocks that their collars could dish out and would do his best to avoid it so he could forgive Sebastian for being extra careful.

"It's fine, I don't either." Daniel said back finishing off Sebastian's cock with the cream.

"Great work, now just relax for ten minutes and then you can rinse it off." Ruby said.

After a minute or two Daniel felt the cream begin to tingle everywhere it was applied, just as it was getting to be too uncomfortable Ruby told them it was time to wash it off.

"Make sure and rinse each other thoroughly, if you miss any it could cause a burn." she said.

"Okay look, I'm only doing this because I have to, we both have to." said Sebastian beginning to rinse off Daniel.

Dammit he was right, Daniel wanted to save what little strength he had for when he really needed it, for something he just couldn't do. He let Sebastian and the warm water wash off the cream and to his surprise he notice the very small amount of pubic and body hair slip off his skin and down the drain. Ruby notices the surprise register on Daniels face, she loved that puzzled look.

"You didn't have much hair to begin with but don't you feel better getting if off? Do you want to be all hairy and disgusting or smooth and silky?"

"Well I suppose if I had to pick... No hair?" Sebastian spoke up.

Sebastian seemed to really enjoy having Daniel wash away the last of his body hair, leaving a smooth, soft cock.

"Good I'm glad we can agree on that. I think you two look so much better now. I mean just have a feel and see for yourself." Ruby said.

Sebastian seemed to be pretty happy with the results by the way he rubbed his hands up and down his legs. Daniel couldn't deny he liked the feel of his new smoother skin but he wasn't going to admit that to either Ruby or Sebastian.

"It'll take a few sessions but soon the cream will damage the follicles irreparably and you wont grow hair in those areas again. Not that you'd want it in the first place." Ruby explained.

Daniel didn't mind losing the body hair but his cock looked a little alien with no hair at all.

"Now that you're finished its time to lock up those dicklettes again." she chimed.

Daniel didn't like his cock being called a dicklette, especially from a pretty girl like Ruby but what could he do? Ruby took her time putting both the boys parts back in the tight cages and gently inserted their plugs. They were starting to slide into their asses more easily now though they were kinda small.

"If you need to use the bathroom you'll find that peeing through a cage can be messy so you'll need to sit down even for tinkles and wipe yourself clean. As for the other one, you may remove the plug to go potty but it has a sensor, leave it out too long and it will activate your collar and notify your Trainer, moi, to come and kick your ass. Understood?"

Ruby could be quite scary when she wanted to be, both boys nodded their heads in affirmative.

"Good, here get yourselves dried off."

Ruby gave them both a fluffy, white towel to dry with, its softness could only be felt more with their newly bare skin.

"Looking good. Now lets go back to your room and get you dressed." Ruby said.

When they arrived back in their room wearing nothing but towels Ruby told them to get dressed.

"There's everything you need in the wardrobes and dressers, start with your panties then put on your uniform." she said.

The boys went to the chest of drawers and upon opening the top one were greeted by soft, cotton panties in various light colours. They looked at each other but knew better than to argue and both grabbed a pair and slid them up their now smooth legs. The next drawer contained white, knee high socks which they put on. Then they moved to the wardrobe and even with everything that had already happened Daniel was still shocked to see what he was expected to wear. Hanging on the rack was a row of schoolgirl uniforms. White short sleeve blouses with pink tartan skirts and matching ties.

"Will the others be wearing this too?" asked Daniel.

"All students are required to wear a full school uniform, failure to do so will result in punishment." Ruby answered with a sadistic wink.

"Come on, it could really be worse and everyone else will be the same." Sebastian chimed in and began to get dressed.

Having decided that he didn't have a choice and that it was better than just panties Daniel put on the blouse first, followed by the skirt, it wasn't the shortest skirt in the world but you could see the peachy flesh of his legs above his socks. It was an unusual feeling, the panties kept his locked little package snugly tucked away while the skirt flowed freely.

To finish off the outfit there were a couple of pairs of polished black shoes with small heels. The shoes were surprisingly comfortable and fit Daniels feet perfectly. Ruby gave them a thorough inspection, straightening their ties, flattening their skirts and adjusting their posture.

"Yes! You two are just delicious! I could eat you up. Take a look in the mirror, see how you like the new look." she beamed.

Daniel didn't know what he was expecting, he looked just the same only dressed in an admittedly cute school uniform. He turned to get a side on view, his slim figure looking more natural in it than he cared for.

"Now, don't you think you should give each other a compliment?" Ruby asked.

The boys looked at each other, a little embarrassed when Sebastian was the first to speak.

"Your legs look amazing in those socks and the skirt is really cute on you." he said.

Daniel was slightly surprised, on one hand it was embarrassing to have another guy compliment him for dressing as a girl but on the other he felt the sincerity from Sebastian, he was really sweet.

"Heh thanks. Your legs are nice too and I really like your smile."

They both let out a half hearted giggle, this was all so weird but finally some tension had been lifted, at least a little.

"From now on this is the standard to which you will be required to dress yourselves everyday, failure to do so will result in punishment." Ruby reminded them. "But I don't think you two will be a problem. Next up is the cafeteria, you must be hungry and its time for breakfast."

She sounded so sweet and so intimidating at the same time. Daniel still didn't like the idea of leaving his room in the uniform, even if the others had seen him as naked as they were but at least he had Sebastian with him.

The cafeteria was a short walk from the main foyer, it all looked like a school or college but there were no windows in any of the rooms Daniel had seen so far, making him wonder if they were underground. All of the boys were seated in the rows of tables with a bowl of oats and a glass of milk. Every one of them wore identical uniforms to Daniels and seemed just as shy about it. He tried a spoonful of the oats and it was so plain, almost tasteless, at least the milk was tasty, it was sweet and creamy with a hint of... salt? It didn't matter.

Everyone ate their breakfast and drank their milk all under the watchful eyes of their Trainers. They were still a little spooked and no one really wanted to break the silence. When they were finished they were told that the first thing on today's agenda was a medical from the school nurse. They went down one of the wings to a clinic where they were all sat in the waiting area as Nurse Sonia took them one at a time into the examination room then some time later they would emerge sucking on a lollipop. When Daniel's name was called, well Dani's, he went through the doors to the exam room. It was a sterile looking white room with an examination bed next to the wall. A professional looking woman with her slightly messy, dirty blonde hair greeted him.

"Dani, yes? So good to meet you, I'm Nurse Sonia. I know this must be like a roller-coaster and you might be feeling a bit scared, don't be. I promise that you wont be harmed here. My job is to make sure you are as healthy and as happy as can be, can you understand that?" Nurse Sonia asked in a warm tone.

"Um... yeah, sure." replied Daniel.

"Good, now I'm going to need a urine and blood sample along with a physical examination and some basic fitness tests, nothing extreme." said Nurse Sonia.

First she collected the urine sample, Daniel had asked where the bathroom was but Nurse Sonia laughed and said to do it where he was. This caught Daniel off guard but he wasn't going to argue with her. Next up was the blood sample, Daniel had never liked needles but Nurse Sonia was incredibly gentle and calming which he really appreciated and it was over before he knew it.

"I can tell that was a scare for you, you were really brave." she said rubbing Daniel's arm.

It was, Daniel hated needles, Nurse Sonia then told him to get on the treadmill, she explained that the collar would record his stats so that she could get a baseline of his vitals. It wasn't too strenuous but enough to get his heart beating, or was that from the feeling of a skirt swishing with the jog and air on his bare ass?

"So far so good, just one last thing, don't worry I'm sure you'll love it." the nurse said.

Daniel gave her a sceptical look.

"I'm serious, I need to check your prostate."

"Okay sure, what's a prostate?" he asked feeling a bit dumb.

"The prostate, or P-Spot, is a magical little button that when pressed will send waves and waves of pleasure through your body, like nothing you've ever felt before and how we get to it is through you tight little ass. Its part of the reason that you wear a plug now." Nurse Sonia laughed.

"Of course, perfect. How do you check it?" he asked nervously.

"Don't worry, your just going to lie face down on the bed with a pillow under your belly and I'll have a little feel." she said guiding him to the bed.

When he was in place Nurse Sonia eased the butt plug out of his anus and reapplied some lubricant to his puckering hole.

"Oh you have such a cute little rosebud!" Nurse Sonia exclaimed.

Daniel felt weird enough as it it without these comments, his cheeks were burning red. Nurse Sonia began by inserting just one finger and moving it around slowly, he was still kind of loose from the plug so she added in another finger to reach in and graze Daniel's P-Spot. When she did his ass jumped and shuddered a little, finding her target she gave it a few more brushes.

"Is that okay Dani?" she asked teasingly.

All Daniel could do was grunt in agreement before they turned to moans, his breathing becoming faster and more erratic and his ass twitching violently around Nurse Sonia's hand as her fingers kept stroking the magical button. Daniel could feel something building up in his body, not just in his ass or even in his caged cock but all through his body but before it could explode Nurse Sonia suddenly withdrew her fingers and gave Daniel's ass a light spank.

"So how did that feel?"

"It was incredible, electrifying. I didn't know anything could feel like that but why did you stop?" he said with obvious disappointment.

"Because I was just making sure your prostate was healthy, it is by the way. Although if you find that you have a lot of cum backed up and its causing discomfort I may choose to administer a medical milking but you're not at that stage yet. Any questions?"

Daniel shook his head, barely able to think with how horny he was. Could he really ask someone to "milk" him though? Even the thought embarrassed him but his cock was straining against the cage.

"Well thank you Dani, you did excellent." she said rubbing his arm. "If you ever need to see me you can ask a Mistress or Trainer and we will have regular check up sessions as well."

Daniel could feel that she was being sincere though it could also have been wishful thinking. He tried to pull away when Nurse Sonia brought Daniel in for an embrace, he put up a half hearted resistance but the Nurse drew him in closer and used one hand to stroke the hair on the back of his head. She held him like that for a few seconds before releasing him and giving him a lollipop from the glass jar on the desk.

"That's all for now, can you send in the next girl for me please Dani?" she spoke sweetly.

"Yes Nurse Sonia." he said leaving the room.

It wasn't long before the students had all finished their physical examinations and each was contentedly sucking on a lollipop.

"Thank you for your patience students, it was nice meeting you all, now if you'll follow your Trainers they'll take you to your first class. I'm sure that your very excited and have a wonderful first day."

From the foyer, they were guided into a class room with three rows of tables and sitting in front of sewing machines.

"Hello class, I'm Mistress Kane and welcome to home economics. Here you'll learn how to sew, alter and even create garments. You'll learn home décor and interior design, how to cook a healthy dinner and other things that you need to know in life." the petite, brunette cougar greeted them.

Everyone took a seat at their tables in front of the machines.

"For today I'm going to show you how to do some simple stitches and how to get started with sewing." said Mistress Kane.

There was something about her, just something warm and safe, like a mother that made Daniel think of his own. He loved her and couldn't wait to get back to her, hopefully sometime sooner than three years. He didn't have much time to think about her though with a lesson going on as well, one he actually kind of enjoyed, not because it was particularly interesting but he just liked the warmth coming from Mistress Kane. From what Daniel could tell a few hours had passed, it was hard to tell with no clocks or watches and they had learned how to stitch a tear, how to properly measure and cut fabric and also learned how to take measurements of a body by practising on their partners.

"Soon you'll each begin work on a dress for yourselves. You can choose style, fabric and colour, they'll be yours, Well class you did great for today, Dr Knight will receive a good report from me. Okay that's lunch, your Trainers will come to collect you now." she said sweetly.

Daniel was looking forward to lunch, anything had to be better than that shitty breakfast, it was so tasteless and dull. On their way to the cafeteria Daniel could hear some of the boys whispering to each other about how that wasn't what they were expecting. It felt strange but Daniel still didn't know their names, never even spoken to them.

They collected their lunch from the servers and sat down, this time the rows faced each other, as though they had permission to talk. When Daniel saw what was for lunch he could have cried, there was a bowl of white, thick yoghurt which didn't have much flavour but the texture was nice at least and then there was another glass of that tasty milk from this morning, it was unlike any other milk Daniel had tried, so creamy and thick. Lastly they all had a single nutritional banana, a pretty big banana at that. He found himself wishing from another lollipop from Nurse Sonia. It didn't look like the others liked the yoghurt either, the air was still tense when one of the boys spoke, out of all of them it was the one who received the belt lashes yesterday.