Boy Sent to Bloom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This tastes like crap." he said quietly but loud enough for everyone except the supervising Trainers could hear or maybe they didn't care.

When after a few giggles and no one reprimanded they felt they had implied consent to talk to each other.

"I'm Miley, formally-" he stopped when one of the Trainers cleared her throat and threw him daggers.

"Never mind I just go by Miley these days,"

All the boys laughed, damn that felt so good, laughing with other people, even before all this Daniel didn't do that much, Robert was a hard ass and his Mom spent all her time out drinking, burning through Roberts money. No it had been a while since a good laugh. They all made introductions and swapped pleasantries. They didn't even talk about why they were here, it was about music mostly or movies. One of the boys Stacie expressed his longing for a quarter pounder with cheese and that got all the boys almost drooling as they ate their bananas. Again they laughed about how silly and unbelievable this all was. Another thing they had in common was just how much they liked the milk, it was delicious, refreshing and hearty. Some dribbled down another boy, Mona's lips, rather than waste it he greedily scooped it up with a finger into his hungry mouth.

Finished with their lunch and feeling more relaxed than ever since being here the new-found friends were told that they had PE in the afternoon. When they got to the locker room they all changed into a pair of body shorts with a matching sports bra type top that left their midriffs exposed, a pair of leggings and really comfortable running shoes and two sweat bands around their wrists. The whole ensemble was definitely girly but quite cute and sporty too. All the boys had a small bulge right where you would expect but between the chastity and tightness of the shorts they were well hidden. Lost in thought and looking at his crotch some words brought Daniel back to earth.

"You look really cute in those shorts, your ass was made for them." Sebastian said with a smile.

He was so thoughtful, even if it did still leave Daniel a little uneasy but he couldn't not give his sweet friend one back.

"You're too sweet and thank you. I'd be happy to swap for your flat tummy and toned legs." he replied, noticing that everyone else was exchanging compliments as well.

It was pretty relaxed for the first session, they did some warm up stretches, then a couple laps around the gymnasium, once they had built up a little sweat their Trainers walked them through a lot of yoga poses, some of them were pretty difficult to do properly but Daniel did feel his body loosen up and the stress just fall off.

The Trainers then instructed them on how to do some warm down stretches, it took the last of their strength to finish them but what came next would make it almost worth it. They were all rewarded when instead of going straight to the showers they were surprised with a trip to the sauna.

Stripping off their sweaty clothes at the directions of the Trainers and going into the room with wooden flooring and seats, the space was big enough for them all to comfortably spread out and as the steam washed over their bodies and tired muscles. There were relaxing tones and chimes playing in the background and even though they were all sitting there naked only covered by steam and chastity cages, no one seemed to mind, all too tired or too comfortable to care. It felt good to be able to talk freely to the other boys but this moment of peace was too blissful to speak. He lost track of time but this was just what he needed.

When the Trainers came to collect them it was like waking from a dream. It was time to go back to the showers and get washed off properly. They all made small chit chat while they lathered up their hairless bodies with soap that smelt of flowers and was undeniably feminine.

When they had rinsed off all of the creamy lather they were instructed to use a luxury skin cream that left them feeling soft and supple. Using the familiar soft white towels, the boys dried off their clean, smooth and soft bodies and got dressed in their uniforms.

"Looking relaxed and refreshed girls, last class today and I just know it'll be your favourite." said Ruby with the other Trainers.

They muttered to each other wondering what she meant while they walked to the class room and entered. There were comfortable looking chairs in front of monitor screens. At the front of the room there was a woman with her red hair in a ponytail and glasses wearing a red low cut silk blouse and black pencil skirt with stockings and black heeled shoes.

"Every body take a seat. My name is Mistress Kendra and this is your Sexual Education class." she said with a mischievous smirk. "I'm sure you think you know the basics but this class will teach you about your bodies as well as others, how to practise safe and satisfying sex, how to please a partner and many other exciting things. Now to start with, can anyone tell me what this is."

An imaged popped up on the screen before Daniel, a naked, chiselled man with a huge erect cock. Daniel wasn't gay and not attracted to men in any way but her had to admit this man was near perfection.

"Nobody?" asked Mistress Kendra.

"Its a cock Mistress." one of the boys, Miley said.

Some of the boys had a little snicker at that as immature minds would.

"Its the male body but I like where your heads at." Mistress Kendra laughed.

Miley's face turned a bright shade of red.

"This is what a healthy male body looks like, magnificent isn't it? Just drink it in." she said.

Daniel had always felt uncomfortable looking at the male form, even in porn he would look away if it was a full body shot of a guy of a close up on a cock but this was different. It was art. His well defined muscles, his square jaw and yes his impressive cock and balls.

"Now can you tell me what this is?" Mistress Kendra interrupted their day dreams.

The next image was of a petite blonde girl, with a perfect pair of round breasts, curvy body and a small, limp cock between her legs.

"Umm it's a girl but she has a dick?" one of the other boys asked.

"Yes and no. Yes it's a beautiful girl but no that is not a cock she has, it's a sissy clit." Mistress Kendra answered. "That's what you have."

Daniel didn't like his cock being called a sissy clit, it sounded so derogatory.

"You probably have heard the word sissy and thought it was an insult but this is not so. The male in the image is a male in mind, body and soul which is cis-gendered, the woman in the other is what's called sissy-gendered. Just a statement of fact my dears."

With the two images side by side it was hard to argue the case for what the woman had to be a real cock, it just wasn't.

"You see men get pleasure from their cocks, from fucking mouths, pussies and asses. For women its from their pussies, penetration and fellatio. Sissies obviously get their pleasure from their P-Spots, from anal penetration and cant really use their sissy clits for penetration. Don't worry though, we will teach you how to use your bodies to bring pleasure to women as well." said Kendra.

They looked at more pictures, pointing out the differences between male and sissies bodies. Daniels cock, no sissy clit, strained in its cage, he hoped it was from looking at the pictures of gorgeous sissies and not all of the well toned men with their big cocks. There were images of beautiful sissies being felt up by handsome men, looking into each others eyes. The men groped and fondled the sissies with a primal desire and the sissies all had looks of pure ecstasy on their faces.

"See how they look at each other? With total want and lust, or is it love? See how much he desires her."

Then they moved on to images of sissies touching the men's cocks as they're being played with, one by one they began lowering to their knees so they were eye level with the hardening cocks, As the beautiful girls stroked the cocks harder and harder their eyes widened and their mouths hung open.

As time went on it really just became about the cocks, Mistress Kendra pointed out all the details of them, why they had such power over these girls, the way they glistened in the light, the colours, the veins, the shapes, every tiny little difference between them. They were all so unique, it got Daniel really looking at them, taking them in and seeing them on an individual level.

"Now we are going to watch some clips of what healthy sexual activities look like." said Mistress Kendra with a grin.

Video began playing of a man laying back on a couch, stretched out like a sculped work of art, wearing nothing at all and stroking his big hardening cock. It was almost like it was in slow motion, Daniel had no idea how long this lasted before a gorgeous blonde sissy with her hair in pigtails and wearing the same school uniform the class did crawled from behind the camera and moved in front of the massive cock, showing off her voluptuous ass along the way. When she was positioned in front of his manhood her hand took over the stroking as she smiled up at him, it was such a happy smile, it kind of made Daniel want to smile.

She stroked the cock for a while, licking her lips every now and then, while Daniel was starting to mentally beg her to take it in her mouth. Then his prayers were answered, slowly, very slowly she began lowering her open, inviting mouth onto his impressive specimen. Just then, just as her tongue made contact with his cock head, Daniel felt the toy in his ass stir suddenly to life and send pulse after pulse through his rectum and his newly discovered P-Spot.

Daniel took a sharp breath in, completely took by surprise and almost jumped out of his seat. Sebastian let out a little "yip!" and the other boys were all caught off guard as well.

"Class pay attention." commanded Mistress Kendra, stifling a laugh.

The video played on with the bombshell girl getting used to the size and being able to take a little more of the cock. Working her way down the cock and letting more in her mouth, the pulses in Daniel's ass changed with the amount of cock the girl could take. Now more than ever Daniel just wanted this girl to stop playing, give into her slut side and let herself devour that hard cock.

Almost telepathically the girl in the video sped up her sucking and taking more and more, driving the boys wild. They were perspiring, shifting in their seats, breathing heavily and trying not to make too much noise while Mistress Kendra not so discreetly giggled to herself. She loved this part, the planting of the seed, the first little step on a long journey, this was a good batch, she could feel it.

After an impressive amount of sucking and suppressing a gag reflex the girl pulled her face off the cock and was rewarded with ropes upon ropes of thick, creamy cum. As the cum shot from the cock and onto the girls happy face, electrical pulses shot through Daniel's whole body, making him squirm and twitch, pushing him over the edge, or what should have been over the edge. For some reason orgasm just alluded him, just out of reach. He panted and bucked his hips.

"Noooo..." was all Daniel could say, unable to think from his sheer arousal.

"Haha oh I'm sorry has no one explained to you yet? The chastity devices are to stop you from playing with yourselves not to stop you from cumming. No, those collars are to stop you from cumming. It senses through little signals just when a sissy is about to cum and stops it, just doesn't allow it. You'll still want to though, don't you? Its not permanent but cum is a reward for good sissies, you have to earn it."

The sensations began to die down into a gentle rumbling as the woman sat with a satisfied look on her face as she played with the cum on her face and licked up what escaped her mouth. Daniel found himself getting jealous, not of the cum but because of the obvious satisfaction that girl was feeling. As it ended the camera zoomed out until her cute little "sissy clit" was in the shot. It was small and limp but uncaged.

"Great first lesson my dears, you all did very well. So well that I think you can handle a little homework, you'll have access to a lot of media like educational videos and images covering multiple topics and your own accounts on the computers. I want each of you to log in at least two hours a day and study a topic of your choice. By completing coursework, getting good grades and obeying your Mistresses you will unlock perks ranging from time out of chastity, new clothes to wear or a tasty treat once in a while. Thank you class, you're dismissed." Mistress Kendra bade her students goodbye, looking forward to a vigorous masturbation session.

The students collected themselves as best as they could, their horny minds still clouded and met with their respective Trainers.

"So how was it? Did you learn a lot?" Ruby asked with a cheery smile.

"It was... uhh..." Daniel couldn't find the words.

"Is it gonna be like that every time?" Sebastian asked, still shaky himself.

"No not every time. Sometimes it'll be even better." she laughed.

After all that their reward was dinner, Daniel knew better than to get his hopes up but he was wishing it would be rib eye steak fried in garlic with grilled asparagus and peppercorn sauce. It wasn't. Instead they got a warm bowl of porridge with a small dollop of honey and another glass of that delicious milk, except this time it was warm! The small amount of heat really let the flavour come through, it was intoxicating. Daniel still missed real food, well the shit he used to eat anyway but this milk almost made up for it. There was something in it, something intriguing that he still couldn't place. Creamy, salty and sweet. Feeling satisfied and relaxed after a long day Daniel could have slept right there but the Trainers had one last surprise for them today.

There was a room near their dormitory that functioned as a common room, there were comfortable chairs and a big couch in front of a large TV with a selection of movies to watch, one of the back walls was filled with books, there were girly magazines and boardgames scattered around as well. To reward them for a good day Ruby set up a DVD for them to watch, some chick flick or another by the look of it but Daniel would be happy with anything right now, while another handed out water and to mild surprise there was also popcorn. The Trainer dished up individual bags of popcorn for the boys and topped it off with a creamy, white buttery sauce. Daniel had never tried anything like it but with the salty popcorn it tasted really good, They all sat and watched the movie together, it was a girl focused road trip movie, it was light hearted and quite funny in places with the four friends growing closer throughout the movie.

There was even a scene where the main characters go to a male strip club with lots of shots of ripped and toned male bodies in nothing more that G-Strings gyrating about the place. All of the boys got sufficiently embarrassed at the scene which seemed to last for an eternity though it could have just seemed that way. It wasn't like looking at men in an educational sense, this was more... immature? And kinda fun.

All good things must come to an end, so with the ending of the film everyone got ready to go to bed, after saying goodnight to the others Daniel and Sebastian were in their room with Ruby who gave them both a kiss and a cuddle and told them

"You did very well on your first full day, I'm proud of you, You'll find that if you behave and follow the rules then you'll get lots of perks and rewards. I'm going to take good care of you two so don't let me down."

Ruby said goodnight and left the boys to themselves, exhausted after a long day and in need of a good nights sleep.

"Boy that was a weird day." Sebastian laughed.

"Yeah pretty surreal." Daniel chuckled back.

"I really like the others too, they seem cool."

"Yeah they do."

"I'm still glad I have you as my room mate though." said Sebastian warmly.

When the main lights went off and the relaxing sounds of the white noise started playing and pulled Daniel and Sebastian into the clutches of a deep sleep.