Boy Shorts

Story Info
A story I wrote for a dear friend of mine.
6k words
4.38
8.7k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldYak
OldYak
11 Followers

Her Dad will probably be mad about it again, but screw it, the young girl named Sara thought, as she turned up the heating.

"Cozy and warm." she mumbles, and with an elegant and swift motion she gets rid of her panties, flinging them on the pile of clothes besides her bed.

"What a great way to chime in a lazy weekend on this cold late November morning" she thinks, as she is about to start her day.

No lessons, no obligations, she could do whatever she wants. So naturally, like a true proud and flemish girl, her clothes came off first. Sara loves walking around the house in her birthday suit, it's always such a natural and exciting feeling.

Especially exciting, when on her phone every now and then, chatting with this more than twice as old man she knows from reddit. Letting him know she's naked while they exchange naughty fantasies makes Sara always so wet. She just can't help herself teasing him, it's so much fun and the warm and creamy feeling down there is just so good.

Well, not as good as the feeling she gave herself later that day in the stables. With her father being a farmer and owning pigs, there's always an opportunity to sneak away in the evenings and enjoy the company of the animals.

The cold weather doesn't bother Sara anyway, so there she was, right among the pigs after the sun went down. Wearing dirty old boots and a thick jacket, she still had naughty thoughts on her mind amidst the squealing animals and just couldn't help herself.

If these walls and pigs could talk, theyd have some interesting and kinky stories to tell. About the tiny blonde teenage girl with her pants pulled down to the rim of her old muddy boots, squatting there right among the animals. About the sound her fist makes, when it pops inside her wet pussy, her moans and the grunting of the pigs, as she feels her own fist moving inside herself. About her parents, getting naughty later that evening at the same spot Sara fucked herself earlier.

If Dad would know, that he creampied his wife right where his youngest daughter fisted herself, he'd be surprised and somewhat proud. Getting off in the stables runs in the family after all.

The warm water feels good and relaxing, as it runs down her venus hill in the shower. Her 19 year old vagina was quite busy today. First, all this kinky wind-up talk with her old internet friend, where she usually touches herself down there, then her excursion to the stables... Now, her pussy is red, swollen and puffy. She closes her eyes in the shower, let's the water wash off the filth and smiles satisfied.

Everyone knows that flemish girls are a kinky bunch and don't get enough. Especially Sara, who decided that one person deserves all the teasing she can come up with. Her little brother. Poor fellow got hard in school today after his sister sent him a feet picture in WhatsApp, with her legs spread on his desk at home, asking him which color she should paint her nails.

He had to tilt his phone away from his class mates, as soon as he saw those young, smooth legs on his screen. "This little slut..." he thought, as he took a good look, recognizing the picture is cropped perfectly. A few millimeters more and he could have seen her pussy. But Sara loves to leave that to his imagination. She could have been fully clothed or completely naked - and she knows he will be asking that himself.

And she isn't even done with him for today. All this teasing will reach its pinnacle when he'll be home from his friends. What could be better than waiting for him on his bed, cross-legged wearing a pair of HIS SHORTS with her cute little toes painted red. It's the color she let him choose after teasing him with her messages.

And Sara knows exactly that his shorts don't fit her properly. They're a bit to wide, so depending on how she sits, one could just peek inside the hole where the legs goes through.

"That will tease him good..." she smirks, and plucks on his shorts with her fingers, to make sure the view is perfect for him.

"Wait, what....?!" Sara's eyes widen and she had to do a double take.

As she lifts the seam of her brother's shorts, she doesn't see her swollen and puffy pussy, but a cock. Huge, shaved and circumcised. A thick piece of meat resting at the spot, where her vagina should be.

"Eeeek!" she screams in high pitched terror as she quickly pulls the shorts down again in shock.

A pussy. Smooth, puffy and still a bit swollen. As it should be, nothing unusual, no cock, just her vulva where it's expected to be. She scoffs confused. Pulls her brothers shorts up again. Everything seems normal, no bulge no strange feeling - but when she lifts up the seam from her stomach, there it is again. A fat, meaty cock. Semi hard and twitching slightly. Oozing pre cum from its swollen tip. Shorts, pulled down - pussy. Shorts pulled up - cock.

Sara is confused, curious and excited all at the same time.

"What the fuuuck..." she mumbles as she examines the cock inside her brother's shorts.

She knows this penis. It's her brothers. She saw him naked a few times. Leaking pre cum from all the teasing, it's resting inside those... magical shorts she's wearing. She touches it, and can feel it, as long as it is inside. A tingle flashes through her lower body as it moves slightly from her touches.

"Oh fuck. The possibilities..." she thinks as she's examining her new found toy.

"Tehee, huh..." Sara giggles. "Feels funny, and good."

Her small hand touches the enormous cock cautiously, feels the shaft and the sensitive sensation when she rubs over the tip. She takes two fingers and tastes the pre cum it's leaking.

"Mhhh..." she says. "That's hot."

Everytime her hand goes in the shorts, it's like the perspective is slightly off, like a broken mirror doing its best to reflect her hand, but something isn't quite right.

"Like in this game, what's it called again... Portal?" she says to herself flabbergasted.

Is that it? Magical clothes with a pocket dimension leading right to the interior of her brother's shorts? Is that why her eyes have trouble recognizing the perspective? In absence of a better explanation, this must be it.

"I must be dreaming." she scoffs.

Sara watches her hand playing with the cock, even the feeling is there too. Her head can't wrap around the fact, that the shorts look completely normal from the outside, no bulge or anything. Yet when she looks and grabs inside, there's a cock. Not just A cock. Her brother's.

She's so busy examining this phenomenon, that she almost doesn't even notice her brother coming home. As she hears his footsteps in the hallway, she gets startled and hurries to act normal. The door opens and he enters his room, immediately recognizing his sister on his bed.

"Hey! These are my clothes!" he nods in her direction.

"Yeah, and? They're comfortable and mine are all dirty!" Sara replies, witty as she is, even under such curious circumstances.

"Shirt's too big and so are my shorts." he says and rolls his eyes as he puts the content of his pockets on his desk. "Nice paint job on your toes by the way. Love the pictures you've sent." He sits beside Sara on his bed. "I know you, Sara. You want a foot rub, don't you?" he smiles.

Sara wiggles her toes. "Normally, you'd be right - but there's something we need to talk about, brother." she says a bit unsure.

"What is it?" her brother asks.

"Hmm. Did you... feel something strange on the way home? In your... nether regions?"

Sara struggles to articulate the question and looks him in the eyes. Her brother is quiet at first, thinks.

"Now that you mention it... It's a bit awkward though, but if I can tell someone, then it's you." he admits. "At first I thought I had the coochies, because it tickled a bit strange down there. But it's not like tickling per se, more like, hmm... I don't know..."

Sara's eyes widen. "...more like someone's touching you down there?" she suggests.

His look becomes more serious. "Yeah, you can say that. Like if someone is groping me and fondling my dick. But I was alone and clothed the whole time. It started just half an hour ago on the ride home." he says in a hushed voice, his eyes wandering across the room.

When his view remains on Sara's red painted toes, she notices a slight twitch in the shorts she's wearing. And a bit of wetness on the tip of the mystery cock.

"Why are you asking though?" he ponders confused. "Did you feel something is off, too?"

Sara looks up. "Huh, that's a bit of an understatement..." she answers and still feels the cock in her shorts getting harder, while her brother is checking out her legs and feet.

"I've got a theory. Wanna help me prove it? But first, you owe me my foot rub, little brother!" she smirks and stubs him on the chest with her toes.

That's Sara: why not combining the important things with the enjoyable ones.

"Alright, alright." he laughs and lets her put her feet on his lap.

Sara is observing him thoroughly, as he rubs her feet gently. His big hands caressing every one of her toes separately, massages her heel and he is seemingly enjoying it. No one speaks a word and every now and then, Sara lets out a soft moan. She can feel the cock in her shorts getting throbbing hard and that's the curious thing, even the warm feeling she usually gets in her pussy, when he is rubbing her feet. Just not as prominent, more as if this feeling is queueing behind the one of the cock.

"He's getting so hard..." she thinks and is aroused and confused at the same time.

"About that strange feeling..." she interrupts him, "does it feel like this...?" Sara let's her small hand slide inside the boy shorts she's wearing.

Her brother looks surprised, his eyes getting bigger.

"Sara! What are you d..." he begins to say but stops mid sentence.

He looks down on his lap, with a big questionmark on his face. His sister's hand is inside the shorts she's wearing, yet he feels her touches on his cock. Soft, warm little hands on his shaft and balls, stroking and caressing.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" he yells and jumps off the bed.

"That's it. I swear to god that's all I can make of this situation." Sara explained everything she knew so far, which isn't much. "Funny thing is, I can still feel myself somewhat down there, although a bit... faint? Distant? If that makes sense."

Her brother has taken a seat on his gaming chair, perplexed and listening. "But there isn't something in those shorts. Look." He points on her crotch. "No bulge, no nothing."

Sara nods and plucks on the cloth with her fingers. "Yeah... yet when I look inside..." she pulls the seam away from her stomach. "Cock." she shrugs.

Her brother looks in awe. "My cock. If I got this right, yes?"

Sara's eyes pierce him. "Why don't you look for yourself, from my perspective?"

He gets up from his chair and sits right next to his sister on his bed. Sara lifts up the seam from the shorts, for him to peek inside.

His face turns white. "That is... indeed my dick! Holy shit. And you can feel it too you said?!"

"Yep. As if it's mine." Sara confirms and wants to touch it again.

"Hold up! So, when I felt this odd sensation down there, it was you? That means, I felt my own sisters hand fondling my cock?!" her brother says with a slightly uncomfortable tone in his voice.

Sara let's the seam of the shorts snap back. "Yes, seems like it. What are we gonna do now?"

Her brother scoffs. "Huh, we could start with you getting rid of these and stop fumbling with my cock, duh! And, well, call some scientists or the Ghostbusters or something, I don't know!" He is obviously very upset and confused with the fact, that he felt his sister touching his penis.

"Shhh, brother. Let's keep our cool. I didn't know at first it is your cock, I was as shocked as you." A blatant lie, she indeed knew it was her brother's, all along.

"I'll better take them off for now until we found out why this is happening." she tries to calm him and pats his shoulder.

She spreads the blanket over her lower body to undress the shorts discreetly, but she couldn't. It's like they were glued to her waist.

"Hold on, what... It worked earlier, I swear! I could just pull them down and everything was normal again. But now... Hnnng!" Sara tries hard, but she can't get rid of the magical shorts. "They're stuck! Hell, I am stuck!" she realizes with a surprised face.

A broken pair of scissors and countless tries of ripping them down or apart later, they give up.

"Even Mom's tailoring scissors just snapped." he says. "What now?" he asks desperately.

"For now, no more tries of pulling them down forcefully. My arms still hurt from holding on tight on your bed's frame. Ouch." Sara rubs her wrists.

It must have looked almost comically, when she laid on his bed, gripping the frame while he tried to pull the shorts off her.

"I'm glad I went to pee shortly before putting them on." Sara jokes and shrugs her shoulders. "But seriously, I have no idea what to do now."

Her brother is equally helpless, sits on his chair again and thinks.

"I mean ghosts, werewolves, aliens - all fine. But magical shorts with a wormhole to my cock? Come on..." he laughs and shakes his head.

His sister is laying on her back on his bed, browsing the internet for an answer with her phone.

"All I find are links to cheap literotica on dubious sites." she says disappointed and rearranges her legs.

"Sara...?" her Brother asks awkwardly.

"Hm, what is it?" she replies.

"...your pussy is looking out." he turns red and points towards her slightly spread legs.

Swollen, red and puffy. Still sore from her fisting adventure in the stables. Wet and creamy, as it always is. It peeked out of the magical boy shorts through the hole where Sara's left leg was going.

"Nice upshort, sister." her brother grins, and Sara's eyes get bigger. "Don't move, stay as you are." he commands here with untypical authority in his voice. He points towards the spot, where Sara's pussy was looking out.

"I need to check something." the brother says, while his gaze remains on his sister's crotch.

Sara doesn't move and stays as she is - on her back, her legs slightly open.

"You can see my... pussy? Well that's good news I guess!" she says excited as her brother is coming closer to examine what he saw. "This is a bit awkward..." she adds.

"Oh come on, you groped your brother's cock and saw it on full display. Don't make a fuss about it, I've seen what you got down there quite often by now." he says as he comes closer and squints his eyes.

"Is it there? Can you see it?" Sara asks.

Her brother examines the leg-hole of the shorts thoroughly, with his face just a few centimeters away from her crotch. He has a hard time focusing on the facts, because he can smell his sister's musk and her pussy is in plain sight.

"Huh, yeah. It is. Just as you described. It's slightly blurred, depending on which angle you look at it. The perspective is somehow off, like those special effects in science fiction movies, when they look into a black hole." He seems fascinated and mesmerized, from the scientific phenomenon as well as from his sister's vagina.

"Still my cock?" Sara's brother asks without looking away.

She lifts the shorts. "Yep." she sighs. "Wait, let me feel it."

Sara slides her hand through the leg-hole and her face lights up.

"Ohh! There she is! Oh, Sara missed you, you wet little snatch you. And I can feel it that way, too! Not just as if it's sleeping, it's fully there, look!" she lets a finger glide through her pussylips and shows the wet result to her brother. He inhales deep, to catch a whiff of his sister's scent and nods.

"Alright, the question is, what are we doing with this new information." He is still very close to his sister's crotch with his face, his eyes glued to her pussy peeking out.

Sara is thinking. "Let me try something." she says and starts rubbing her slit through the hole in the shorts.

"Are you sure we don't cross a line here, sister?" her brother asks unsure.

"You mean after I teased you the whole day, gave you a proper upshort, touched your - our - cock, and your face was so close to my pussy that I could feel your warm breath on it, all while wearing magical wormhole shorts? Yeah bro, I think we crossed a line long ago." Sara answers truthfully. "Besides, I always wanted to masturbate in front of you..." she adds with kinky confidence in her voice.

His face turns red, as he watches his sister touching herself through his shorts. Her musky scent nearly drives him wild and he can feel his cock getting hard again. Little wet sounds, as her finger runs through her slit, her pussy still swollen from this afternoon in the stables.

"Huh... little brother. I can feel you getting hard. We share a cock now, already forgot?" Sara winks and smiles.

He looks shocked first, checks his pants, then smiles as well. "Fuck, you're right. Well sorry Sara, these are extraordinary circumstances."

"Extraordinary indeed." she says, as her other hand slips inside the shorts from the upside.

Still a strange thing, seeing no bulge but feeling this cock throbbing inside. She touches the massive shaft with her small hands, strokes it gently. Lets her tiny thumb rub over the wet tip. She can feel everything, as well as he can. He sat himself beside her, his arms propped up and upper body leaned back. As if he is enjoying an invisible hand job. We'll, not IF - he IS enjoying an invisible hand job, from his sister right next to him.

And that's not even the most curious thing about this scenario. With the way she's touching herself - one hand from below through the leg-hole, the other slid in the shorts from the upside - she can feel everything. Two sensations, which nobody has ever felt at the same time. The feeling of rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy AND stroking her cock. She got the best out of both worlds.

"Hooooly Fuuuck, can you imagine what this feels like brother?!" she says in bliss.

He sits besides her, probably experiencing the soft touch of a girl down there the first time. By proxy so to say, but it doesn't matter to him. His huge teenage cock is full on hard his pants moving visibly as if an invisible hand is stroking him inside.

"Uh huh.. You... feel it both?" he moans.

"I do." Sara is moaning back softly. "I just had an idea, brother." He listens up, opens his eyes and looks at her.

Sara smirks. "Hypothetically, if you put your cock inside my pussy now, through the hole where my leg goes, do I feel you - or myself - fucking myself simultaneously, too...?"

Her brother's awkwardness seems to be wiped away. "I like the way you're thinking, sister..."

Sara is proud of her little brother. Given the teasing and recent events, his confidence went up to eleven. Something so unbelievable made everything else seem trivial and unimportant. Because it's happening. For real this time. Her own brother is about to penetrate her pussy with his thick, massive teenage cock. Through the hole in her magical shorts.

According to Sara's calculations, she should feel her/his cock entering her own pussy. She'd fuck herself with her brother's cock while she gets fucked by her brother.

"That's so kinky my head is going to explode!" she giggles and positions herself. "Ain't we lucky mom and dad aren't home." Her brother undressed his clothes in the meantime, and sits beside her with a throbbing erection.

"You sure you wanna do this?" he asks calmly.

Sara looks at him with steady eyes. "I always was. Fuck me, brother. Don't think too much, just enjoy this once in a lifetime chance." she says with a comforting voice and smiles reassuring.

One could almost see the weight and guilty feelings falling off of his shoulders. Now is not the time for old fashioned family dynamics or self-proclaimed values. He's just a horny and curious young boy, yearning for a girl who shows him what he has been missing out. And if this girl happens to be his own sister, then so be it.

OldYak
OldYak
11 Followers
12