Boy Shorts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A strange phenomenon is taking place right here and now, with nobody knowing how it will end. They could mess with the rules that are contained within time and space, so what better thing is there than getting snuffed out alongside the whole universe while being balls deep in his sister's wet little pussy?

"Maybe the universe will implode." he says nervous, jokingly.

"I don't care." Sara says. "Let's go out with a bang, little brother. You have no idea how often I fucked myself next door and imagined it was you..." she spreads her legs wide and presents herself to her sibling.

Her wet slit opened up a bit from arousal, and he could see her pink pussylips inviting him through the shorts. He positions himself in front of his sister, with his hard cock flopping and throbbing above her.

"And you, Sara, have no idea how often I stroked it next door, while thinking about fucking you, my own sister." he grins and smacks the huge, wet tip of his cock gently on his sister's clit.

With new found confidence and pure, unfiltered desire for his sister, his face lights up as he feels her swollen clit rubbing the head of his cock.

Sara can't believe this sensation she's feeling. She is in bliss, on so many different levels. Her head tries to wrap around what she is experiencing - her brother finally gave in to his lust and is about to shove his thick cock inside her, the feeling of him rubbing over her clit is just so good. At the same time, she can feel her phantom cock grinding her own pussy, the feeling of it rubbing through her soaking wet slit is better than she could ever imagine.

"...what a tease, God damnnnn..." she moans in anticipation while her brain can't comprehend what she is feeling right now.

"Do it, brother. Fuck me. Fuck your own sister." she almost begs.

Her brother waited so long for this. There always was this unspoken attraction towards his sister, they grew up together and saw each other's body bloom in puberty. Ever since his cock awakened from his slumber, he suddenly saw this tiny blonde living next door with other eyes. Primal and lustful eyes. Always vigilant for the next upskirt, downblouse or, ironically, upshort. Now, he is towering above her - rubbing his wet, hard teenage cock on her wet, soft teenage pussy.

"Finally." goes through his head, as he pushes himself in his sister's warm, pink hole.

The things going through Sara's head in this very moment, are hard to explain. Her phantom cock is throbbing and she suddenly feels the tip getting squeezed slightly by an invisible force. Wet and warm it feels, although it is inside her magical shorts. She's feeling, what her brother feels - the caress of a young, beautiful pussy, wrapping it's wet pussylips around his cock.

At the same time, she feels the same cock getting pushed inside her, the enormous head stretching her teenage hole more than she would have dreamed of. A wet, slurping sound emerges from this forbidden fusion, as their juices mix.

Her eyes roll back in bliss and almost delirium, as such a thing happening isn't meant to be. No one ever felt these sensations, fucking, being fucked and fucking yourself all at the same time. Saras brain has a hard time processing what's just happening - and so she just let go off all thinking, while she's feeling her brother's hot breath on her small, perky breasts while he fucks her. Finally.

All the fiction she read, all the fantasies she had - nothing could have prepared Sara for this evening. She always was a kinky girl, with unspoken, controversial thoughts on her mind. Not just on her mind, there where incidents in her past that could be right out of the fantasy of old, dirty men - like the one christmas eve, where she swapped buttplugs with her slightly older, but not less kinkier sister. Or the obsession she had with someone getting off with her panties. Kindergarten thoughts, compared to the fact her brother is ramming his thick, veiny cock inside her right now.

Her tiny, petite body is trembling under the hard thrusts of her brother. He's having his way with her in missionary, propping himself up on his arms, Sara's small hands clawing in his shoulders, their bodies slapping together with the sound of unbridled lust. Every now and then, he brings his head down on her chest, to suck her perky nipples and inhale the sweet scent of those young teenage tits. They're warm and firm, smell like milk and honey.

"You smell.... so good, Sara." he moans.

Another deep thrust.

"I can't hold it for much longer, I'm going to cum soon, sister." he pants..

"Don't.. stop." Sara pleads. "Nothing matters anymore right now... Just... fill me." she says while piercing him with those fierce, blue eyes of her.

She could feel it, too. His urge to cum soon. After all they share a cock now, and her tight young pussy grips this cock like it was waiting for it its whole 19 years. A missing puzzle piece, his cock, that finally showed up and fits perfectly. It's a new experience for Sara, feeling the cum rise up and try to hold it back. A bit like having to pee, but different. Her own warmth and wetness together with his huge cock sliding in and out of her nearly lets her pass out from arousal. Feelings she cannot describe make her body twitch and tremble.

Her brother's breath gets deeper and faster, he holds her by the waist and pushes himself inside her as deep as Sara's 19 year old pussy allows.

"I'm... cumming." he moans with his eyes closed.

His sister pushes her lower body hard against his hip, so hard she can feel his smooth balls on her asshole.

"Give me everything, I want it all inside me, brother." she demands, and her eyes roll back in bliss.

Sara wasn't prepared for cumming inside her own pussy with a cock that isn't technically hers. She feels it pulsing inside her shorts, as well as inside her, when her brother releases his thick, creamy load. He flexes his body and gushes of hot semen are pumped inside her, while he throws back his head, moaning.

"It's sooo much..." was probably the only articulate thought Sara had this moment, when her own brother's sticky juice was filling her up.

Warmth and wetness filled her belly, as this massive cock unloaded inside her pussy. She could feel her own pussy clench ghostly around her/his cock while it pumped the last bit of cum inside. She pants heavily.

"Ugghh... This is so unbelievable, fuuuck what's happening hnnnggg" her body winds and spasms from climaxing at the same time as her brother's.

Two different orgasms in the same tiny body, her brain just gave up making sense from all this.

Both siblings catch their breath from this unspoken thing that just happened. They lay right next to each other, panting and trembling, trying to process what they experienced. Sara's pussy is leaking her brother's cum, a thick blob of white liquid is oozing out and running down her sore slit on her tiny asshole. It tickles, but it doesn't matter. Nothing matters anymore, they have done it. They fucked. Brother and sister, united in this forbidden fusion of curiosity and lust.

Sara slides her hand inside the shorts. "Huh, look - no cum."

The tip of her phantom cock is wet, but there's no cum inside her shorts. She shows him her fingers.

"Huh, yeah. Because it's all inside you now and a good portion is staining my sheets." he says and points at her lower body.

"Strange, I felt it squirting out. I felt everything. I can't describe this, it was otherworldly." she wonders.

"Dont think too much, this wasn't meant to be felt that way by anyone ever. You're probably the only person in existence who experienced a male and female orgasm at the same time. I am surprised your head didn't explode!" he laughs.

Sara giggles and rubs her tiny feet on his, while giving him a proud look.

"What are we going to do now? Mom and dad will be home soon." he asks. "You can't just stay in my shorts forever."

Sara looks at him and thinks. "Right now, I want to stay in them forever. But you're right." she admits. "They don't came off, you saw it for yourself."

Her brother plucks on her shorts with his long fingers. "You said, you could take them off when you first noticed something isn't right. What was different?" he asks, and runs his fingers up her stomach, to her small breasts.

"Hm, don't know. I didn't do anything!" She likes his fingers playing with her nipples while he is thinking. They're getting hard - again.

Sara's eyes widen. "Maybe... Hm, well. Since you entered the room. Perhaps the proximity to you and your cock is the reason?" she wonders.

Her brother flicks her hard nipples, thinks about what she just said. "As good as any other reason if you ask me. I mean, wormhole shorts. Magical wormhole shorts, Sara. How absurd is that? Maybe the solution is that simple."

Sara shrugs, perhaps he is right. It can't get more strange.

"Alright, let's try this. You leave the room, and I try to undress the shorts." she says.

He nods and quickly puts on his pants and shirt. He turns around in the doorway.

"I regret nothing." he says with pride in his voice, smiling, as he leaves the room. Sara blushes a little bit.

"Okay shorts. Time to come off." Sara says to herself. "As awesome as this was, I want my cooch back!"

She arches her back, lifts up her little butt and exhales long and deep. "Here we go.."

The magical shorts slide from her waist with ease. As if nothing happened. Sara squeals happily as soon as she sees her smooth slit again, sitting right there where it belongs.

"Ha! There you are again, you little runaway! I missed you so much!" She slaps with her flat hand on her venus hill, making a clapping sound.

Her brother speaks through the closed door "And? Did it work, Sara?!"

His sister is happy and relieved. "Yes! They're gone, Pussy is back on the menu!"

He barges in and sees his sister naked on his bed, flinging the magical shorts around her finger like a cowboy a pistol.

"All this time it has been that easy - who would have thought." she says with a big smile on her face.

Her brother exhales relieved, leans against the doorframe. "Did that really just happen?" What a fucking weird day." he scoffs.

"About these..." Sara says, and looks at the boy shorts in her hand. "What are we going to do with them? Burn them? Dig a hole in the garden?.... Keep them?" she looks almost a bit sad.

"I'll lock them away." her brother says. "there's a certain... scientific value attached to them, we shouldn't get rid of them."

Sara smirks. "A...scientific value? Or memories of fucking your own sister, mister?" she laughs with a teasing smile.

This time, her brother blushes a little.

Sara let her brother decide, what to do with the magical wormhole shorts - she had enough for this day. Their parents came home shortly after this strange and kinky incident, so they had to act normal. As if the two siblings hadn't just fucked. As if their son didn't pump his hot seed inside their daughter's womb, while she felt things that no person is supposed to feel like she did.

The first few dinners together were a bit awkward, because Sara and her brother kept exchanging those looks that say "We fucked, and nobody knows.", but after a few days, everything was back to normal. What they experienced together seemed like a mutual, kinky dream - and should feed their kinky teenage minds in moments of lust for a long time to come.

A few weeks later, the whole family was together, having dinner, conversations and enjoyed themselves. Stuffed from her mother's fabulous cooking and happy, Sara went to her room, while her parents caught up with her older sister, who was visiting them. She still was unsure, if she should tell her old, kinky online friend about them shorts and her brother. He wouldn't believe it. Fuck, the thought back to this event made her pussy wet again, she felt it. Her mind drifted away, asking herself what her brother had done with those shorts...

She almost didn't notice the door opening, and her slightly older sister peeking inside.

"Heeey, little sis! Whatcha doin'?" the equally gorgeous, yet taller blonde girl asks with a mischievous smile on her pretty face.

Sara is yanked out of her dreamworld and her head turns to the door.

"Hey! Nothing special, reading kinky stuff, as usual, haha!" she says. "You enjoyed dinner? Moms cooking is unrivaled. Are you staying until tomorrow, Sis? Sara asks.

Her sister is still only peeking inside Sara's bedroom." oh yeah, mom's roasted chicken is THE banger. And yes, planning on staying for the night in my old room. By the way, wanna see something?" she asks with a smirk.

"Sure!" Sara responds.

The door swings open, and her sister is standing in the doorway. She could see her brother behind her, leaning against the wall. Her older sister is wearing an old, oversized shirt which belongs to her brother. But that's not what catched Sara's eye. She wearing boy shorts, not quite fitting properly, a cameltoe clearly visible at the spot, where they get stuck between her pussylips. Sara knows these shorts. She'd recognize them among a thousand others. She gulps, and her face turns a bit white. Her brother grinning in the background.

"Don't they suit me just lovely? Our brother was so kind to lend me some sleepwear, because I forgot mine." Sara's sister says while turning around excited like a little girl playing dress up. "I look like a pretty teenage boy!" she laughs and looks to their brother, who smiles innocent.

"Haha, what is it Sara?" she asks confused as she sees Sara's concerned face.

"Yeah, what is it Sara?" their brother chimes in. "she looks like a pretty teenage boy." he says. "And I guess she'll feel like one, too - soon." he adds.

Sara sighs. Not concerned anymore. Excited. "Oh, the possibilities..." she says in a soft, knowing voice.

The End.

12