All Comments on 'Boy Sorceress Pt. 05'

by sycksycko

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
ms904191ms904191over 7 years ago

Damn damn this chapter was damn hot

Worth the wait

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 7 years ago
Glad to see you're back

Hope life's treating you fine.

Nice cliffhanger btw.

Hope to read more soon

AngryBovineAngryBovineover 7 years ago
Great!

Great story!

Great chapter!

Great cliff hanger!

Keep them coming!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 7 years ago
Wow

Can't find words.

Thank you, sycksycko

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 7 years ago
I've got it!

Some many ways this doesn't have to end like really badly. Though whether that's the story that will play out, we'll only be able to know after you show us. But there is a path to ... err, um, happiness?

There are plenty of pieces. All is not lost. And I hate to say this, but surely there are some serial killers or murderous/ rape-y shitheads that can be sacrificed to feed the monster more power.

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadover 7 years ago
Excellent return

Yes, it was a very long wait for this next chapter, but you certainly delivered!

However, Please don't make us wait quite so long until the next one.

I would give you six stars but I deducted one for the long wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great chapter!

Action packed, great highs and lows and what a cliff hanger!

When is number 6 coming??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where is Patreon?

I do not see a Patreon or tip link of any kind in your bio. I am at the point where I feel weird seeing so much work and talent without a gratuity channel.

If you don't want the money then suggest a charity channel and take your tips in karma.

Love makes the world go round is what I believe but love has real value too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Question

How was it that the cops didn't identity his car as the same one his female avatar was driving? She's still wanted, right? And she was seen driving this car by many cops at different sites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

I like to find different stuff.

I looked at Tropes by UghOkay and thought it was something every literotican should read.

I enjoy the frequent updates that have Three Square Meals by Telfer on a million words a year pace.

Boy Sorceresss is different type of fun.

Your hero is leading a complicated life and is so screwed over. KPH needs to win and I am smiling that you made that explicit to his character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome back

And well done. But what happened to "I'll be back in December" I was getting worried.

But seriously that was awesome. The cars, the tech, the way KPH knows how to get every last ounce of performance out of the Interceptor. As an engineering major that was awesome.

This is for the gear head, just like Tefler's Three Square Meals is for the Sci-Fi fanatic. It seriously is that good. Well done and I look forward to part 6.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Most Triumphant Return

Most excellent work, Mr. Sycko. We had a story about fantasy and magic which, to this one's pleasant surprise, turned into a non-stop action adventure thrill ride! In addition to five stars, I tip my cap to you. A cap made of Unicorn velvet stitched with Dragon heartstrings washed in the tears of the unworthy - those unworthy being any who dare to give this less than four stars without a f***ing good reason. On a separate note, I quite agree with the protagonist's rage at the senseless destruction of the Bugatti; such villains deserve a slow death administered by spools of razor wire through their chest cavities.

reopainreopainabout 7 years ago
Great

This story is amazing, I hope he finds a way to reprogram lisa and make her his to control. On side note what every happened to the real ashlley? Just great xcant wait till the next chapter

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 7 years ago
Stunning

The sheer volume of amused, intrigued, aroused and and a hundred other emotional responses that you generated is worthy of an ovation.

What a mess, and yet, what an amazing ride - no pun intended.

J

tpoore081tpoore081over 6 years ago
When's the next chapter??!!

I love the story but it needs more chapters!! Next month will he a year since this was published. When are you going to add more to it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Next chapter please

Next Chapter PLease

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil

I haven't finished this chapter yet, and I don't think I will.

I liked the other parts very much, but I feel things have gone off the rails on this one.

The scene with Maria at the start was a big turn off; it didn't make sense as a follow-up for chapter 4, and it was too rapey for my tastes.

Then there is how the MCs personality changes in this chapter (just from what I see on this page, at least—like I said, I didn't finish reading). That leaves me feeling that we're jumping the shark, here.

That's about it. Ima follow my header and just ignore there ever was a 5th chapter.

Thanks for the ride :)

DunetravellerDunetravellerover 4 years ago
I've been there...

I wish it could have worked out. I completely understand about feeling things just wouldn't be like this and having to scrap a huge chunk of the story and try to go again... if you can even figure out when it started to go sideways. Thanks from me for what you gave. Personally, I only had a problem with Maria's sudden turn about and almost reverse rape activity. I think it could have been more good drama as opposed to a sex scene setup. Tone down her resistance to helping clear up kph's good name and I think everything else could still work with minor mods. My two cents. Thanks again.

Candy_Candy_over 4 years ago

I wish you'd finish it

user589151315user589151315over 4 years ago
Hoping there will be a LOT more of this one!

This story is one of those that I can't just read a little at a time between stuffs I have to do. No, this is one that I have to binge read from start to finish, only stopping to sleep when absolutely necessary. Can hardly wait for more!!

I realize it's been a while and real life stuffs have this really annoying way of taking one away from stuff but I sincerely hope that there's at least another 95 chapters in this one!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

Every once in a while, I read an amazing story here on Lit and then a couple of years later I revisit it, just in case there was an update I missed. Nope. Drats.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

Sycky, just read your bio. You've been ill, please just focus on getting better. If you write more, we'll read it and love it. If not, that's fine, please focus on your health.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Meh...

This chapter is where the story falls apart for me. I'll mention up front that I only read about 3/4 of the chapter, just in case some of my comments are answered in the last part of the chapter.

Many things wrong here. How did some random billionaires know that he's looking for the guy (in a girl's body) that has the book? Why would they want to include him/invite him to this race? How did his ex-FBI girlfriend learn about the race? How do these billionaires know where the bad guy is hiding, and what his plans are? Why would some random billionaires create a clue for the game that's based on whether or not the contestants have ever seen Zombieland, and also remember a quote from the movie?

For me, the entire idea of the story going off in a completely random direction (Deathrace 2000) that has nothing at all to do with what's been written in previous chapters was a real turn-off, and quite frankly, unbelievable. I finally gave up when I got to the part where he's trying to deliver pizzas on time.

As for the previous chapters, I found the story enjoyable and well written for the most part. There were a number of times where the exposition was a bit too lengthy for my tastes. First he would think about how things could go wrong (in about 10 different ways), then wonder what the enemy was up to (postulating 5 different scenarios), then think about what he could do about it (coming up with a number of ideas), then discard what he was thinking and come up with something else, etc... It was like he couldn't even walk from his apartment to the store without us having to read 5 paragraphs about what was going through his mind.

Charged3Charged3almost 2 years ago

Read this story a while back and just found it again. Would love to see more of it, I thoroughly enjoyed giving it a re-read. Hope everything’s going well with you sycksycko, and I’m sure I’ll enjoy the other stuff you have up on here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah....

This chapter is great and this story is incredible. I havent got a clue how billionaires or whoever would know hes looking for Susan or whatever, but whatever it might be explained later and if not whatever its still a great story.

goo_neiggoo_neig6 months ago

I enjoy the story

goo_neiggoo_neig6 months ago

very good writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersycksycko@sycksycko
January 18th 2024 Guess who's submitting a story for the Valentine's Day contest! Yup, it's this guy!! Also, there are a few of you who are still interested in reading new chapters of A Loner Mentalist. Well, good news, further chapters are coming in early February, as well...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES