Boy Toy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Water beaded on my skin and Cole stepped into the shower behind me. He squirted body wash onto my naked skin and rubbed it across my tender buttocks. As he soaped me up, he leaned in close and purred, "I just love this tight, young ass. You have no idea how thrilling it is to take possession of an erotic treasure like this."

He kneaded my cheeks between his fingers, and I whimpered. He seemed to like it when I whimpered. It made the sex more exciting for him somehow. And then I gasped when I felt him forcefully work a finger into my anus.

"You're so tight back here," he commented. "It's going to be a tight fit when I jam my cock inside you, but I think I can make it fit."

I bit down on my lower lip and tried not to panic. Then, I felt him work a second finger into my anus. I made sounds of distress as my asshole was fingered, but I'd been told not to complain, so I didn't say anything about how uncomfortable I felt.

Cole removed his fingers from my anus and then I felt the tip of his swollen cock pressing against my virginal hole. Reflexively I tensed up, and Cole warned me to open up for him.

"Stephen," he whispered in my ear, leaning in intimately close, "If the muscles in your anus aren't relaxed, then it will hurt a great deal when I slide it in. Now, I'm going to take your anal virginity one way or another. If I have to force it in, it's going to hurt. It's in your best interests to let me in voluntarily."

I let out a deep breath and tried to force myself to relax. I understood the wisdom of Cole's words but allowing myself to relax so another man could violate my virginal asshole took a superhuman amount of self-control.

"That's better, Stephen," he said as the head of his hard cock widened my delicate anal opening. "We don't want to turn this into a prison rape scene. I guarantee you; you wouldn't enjoy that."

I tried to cooperate, but my tight anus resisted being opened by something so wide. Cole proceeded to use more lubricant on his cock and on my anus and then he tried again.

With a steady effort, Cole eventually managed to push his well-lubricated member past the opening of my rectum and deep into my ass.

"Aaaahhhh," I gasped as I was opened painfully wide. I squirmed and whimpered as my delicate anal ring was opened. Cole pushed his impossibly hard, thick thing further and further inside of me. He withdrew slightly before pushing forward again. He continued with this back and forth, penetrating me a little deeper each time. I felt helpless and defeated as Cole raped my ass.

My legs trembled as Cole pumped his massive phallus in and out of my ass, thrusting deeper and more forcefully each time. It still hurt to be raped with something so huge, although I was slowly adjusting to the pain.

And then, mixed in with my feelings of defeat and helplessness, came powerful feelings of sexual excitement. Something deep inside of me liked being helpless and taken by force. My cock throbbed and I felt a wave of dark desire wash over me as Cole forced his imposing phallus deeper, harder, and faster into my virgin asshole. I relaxed the muscles in my anus and just surrendered to him.

I felt Cole's hands on my hips and thighs as he rudely thrust into me again. Soon he was deep inside of me, thrusting his massive cock into me again and again, filling me and making me feel utterly helpless and defenseless.

Cole cried out when he came, and I could feel his hot fluids gush inside of me. It was the first time a man had ever climaxed inside my body, and it had a profound emotional impact. He pulled his cock from my abused anus, and I let out a yelp of surprise. My anus felt oddly abandoned and I felt humiliated as I felt my poor, abused anus gaping after Cole's imposing shaft was removed.

_ _

It was just four days later that I packed up everything that I owned and moved in with Cole and Vanessa. They were paying me a lot of money and they felt they should have access to my body any time day or night. I had a hard time disagreeing, so I ended up becoming their live-in boy toy.

And while I didn't want to admit it, being sexually objectified, abused, spanked and humiliated was a huge turn on for me. I didn't discuss my feelings with Cole and Vanessa, but I adored being the only one naked while these two dominant people used me and treated me as their submissive boy toy.

Vanessa had a job that allowed her to work from home. As a result, I spent most of my time submitting to her.

One morning, after I'd showered and shaved, Vanessa called out my name and demanded that I come into the kitchen. I was naked, barefoot and still slightly damp from my shower, but I obediently padded into the kitchen.

Of course, Vanessa was fully dressed. It was understood that we had an unequal relationship. I was under strict orders to be naked at all times in their home, whereas Cole and Vanessa would be respectfully clothed the vast majority of the time.

"You needed me for something, Mrs. Bennet?" I asked as I stood naked before her. She looked me up and down, openly ogling my naked body before answering.

"Yes, Stephen. Come here," she prompted and then she held up a pair of stainless-steel handcuffs.

I associated handcuffs with being arrested by the police and thrown in jail. As Mrs. Bennet held them up where I could see them, I was taken aback and assumed I was in trouble.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked nervously and wondered how I could have possibly offended her. I had tried so hard to be obedient and servile.

"Foolish boy," she replied with a wicked smile on her face, "you haven't done anything wrong. I just think you'd look sexier in bondage. Having you all helpless and struggling to get free...just thinking about it makes me happy."

When I was standing in front of her, she added, "Now, turn around and cross your wrists behind your back."

Mrs. Bennet locked the handcuffs on tightly and there was a loud metallic ratcheting as she closed them around my wrists.

I had already felt vulnerable being naked in front of Mrs. Bennet while she was fully clothed, however, being handcuffed, naked and helpless made me feel even more vulnerable

"Cole has gone to work," Vanessa said, her voice breathy with excitement. "He won't be back until late. That means I have at least eight hours where I don't have to share you with anybody."

Before I knew what was happening, Vanessa had shoved me up against the kitchen wall. I maneuvered awkwardly to keep the rounded metal of the handcuffs from pressing painfully into the small of my back, and by the time I had accomplished this she had pressed her lips passionately against mine.

Her soft lips molded to mine, and the intimate physical contact caused my body to be overcome with tingling sensations and I moaned into her mouth. Mrs. Bennet took advantage of my open-mouthed moaning and slid her tongue past my lips. Our tongues met and caressed each other, dancing back and forth in each other's mouths. She made a sighing sound, followed by something that might have been an enthusiastic moan.

Vanessa wrapped her arms around my naked body as we kissed, stroking her hands up and down my spine, caressing my shoulders, the small of my back and eventually cupping my buttocks and enthusiastically fondling them.

She kissed me very insistently, causing the throbbing in my loins to intensity and causing both of us to moan. Her tongue explored my mouth, and her hands explored my naked body. I squirmed and moaned and enjoyed the sensations of what she was doing to me. My body seemed to want what she was doing, so, I just allowed her to take control.

Mrs. Bennet kissed me hungrily, with heated and unrestrained enthusiasm. I kissed her back as best I could, however I felt at a disadvantage with my hands bound behind my back. I couldn't wrap my arms around her, all I could do was squirm and try to keep up as Vanessa's sexual energy drove her to eat my face and fondle every inch of my naked body.

Vanessa could only savor my mouth and my tongue for so long. At some point she pulled away from my lips and began to pant excitedly. My breathing was heavy too. There was a look of wild excitement in Vanessa's eyes, and she looked as if she was ready for more fun, but then she said, "The kitchen is probably the wrong room for the things I want to do to you."

I was so hot and bothered, I didn't care what room we were in. Vanessa grabbed me by the arm and I allowed her to lead me into the living room.

In the living room, Vanessa smoothed her hands across my chest, ribcage and the taut muscles of my abdomen. She complimented me on the slenderness of my waist, the concavity of my belly and the firmness of my muscles. She ran her hands across my collarbone, my shoulders, my arms, my ass, my ankles, my calves and pretty much every inch of my helpless naked body. It was like she was a blind woman who couldn't know the shape of my body unless she felt it with her fingertips.

My cock had already been semi-hard when I had exited the shower and every touch of Vanessa's fingers sent tingles cascading throughout my body and increased my feelings of sexual need. My cock responded by getting harder and wantonly erect.

I was handcuffed and utterly helpless to stop her. I wouldn't say it out loud, but a part of me was really enjoying being helpless and powerless to defend my naked body. I wasn't in control of the situation. I was just Vanessa's helpless captive. I was just a victim. And something about that was profoundly exciting.

I gasped and just stood there and allowed Mrs. Bennet to do whatever she wanted with me. And with the knowledge that Mrs. Bennet was in charge, the erotic agony she was inflicting on me became delicious.

Mrs. Bennet spent a great deal of time fondling my buttocks, she palmed each individual buttock, felt it, squeezed it, traced her fingers across the swell where the underside of my buttocks met up with the tops of my thighs, and she even forced her fingers into the tight furrow between my buttocks and lightly grazed my anus with her fingertips.

Vanessa had excellent hands. I enjoyed the way they felt as they slid over my naked body, however, she was completely ignoring the most important part of my male anatomy. My cock was throbbing and painfully erect, and she hadn't even touched it yet.

Finally, she paid some attention to that vitally important part of my naked body. She placed one hand on my bare chest and with the other, she reached between my legs, and cupped my balls. She lifted them up and held them like that for several seconds as if trying to determine their weight. And when she was finished examining my balls, she gripped the shaft of my cock.

"Aaahhh," I gasped.

"It's so hard," she said as she tightened her grip, "It's like iron!"

I stood there with my wristed locked behind my back as she roughly squeezed the shaft of cock. And while she gripped my cock possessively with her right hand, with her left she grabbed one of my bare buttocks and shamelessly groped me.

"Your ass is perfect," she enthused as she felt me up, "Your glutes are hard and firm, like an athlete, like a sprinter or an Olympic class diver. Raise your hands up away from your ass and spread your legs. I want unrestricted access to that cute, young butt."

I obediently did as she said, then she snapped on some latex gloves and pried my buttocks apart. I moaned as she spent an inordinate amount of time examining the tender, pink flesh of my anus. And then I gasped as I felt fingertips pressing into me, trying to force my sphincter to open.

"My husband is the one who wanted to fuck you in the ass," Vanessa explained, "but I'm starting to understand the appeal. The way you squirm and gasp when you're forced open is so enticing."

Vanessa had a gym bag on the floor. She pulled a bottle of sex lube out of it and then she proceeded to smear cold, oily lubricant across my anus and then she pushed a greasy finger into me, opening me up.

"Aaaaahhhhh!"

Within seconds my anus was well oiled and two greasy fingers were being pushed into my rectum. Being impaled on those fingers filled me with even greater feelings of helplessness and I gasped as my cock twitched and throbbed uncontrollably.

I trembled and made inarticulate vowel sounds as her fingers invaded my body and probed deep.

"Relax, Stephen," Vanessa said in a soft, soothing tone of voice. "If you can handle my husband putting his cock in your ass, my fingers aren't going to hurt you."

I panted and jerked my hips as her lubricated fingers probed deep inside me. She located my prostate easily and then he eagerly began the task of rubbing his fingertips across my sensitive flesh. I whimpered, moaned and felt my anal muscles tighten around his fingers.

Mrs. Bennet then proceeded to take her bottle of lubricant and used it to polish my cock until it was slippery and glistening with oils. She stroked and squeezed my cock while simultaneously working fingers into my ass and stimulating my prostate gland. It didn't take long before I was gasping and shaking uncontrollably.

Then Vanessa pulled an impressively large dildo out of her gym bag and proceeded to lube it up before using it to spear my asshole.

It was made of silicone, it had a realistic-looking head, bulging veins and the shaft had to be at least two inches thick. I whimpered as she thrust the silicone cock in my anus and raped me with violent thrusts as rough as any man.

"The look of suffering on your face is so adorable," she told me.

I obediently kept my legs obscenely far apart while Mrs. Bennet fucked me vigorously. She impaled me on her fake cock deeper and deeper with each thrust, terrifying me with the violent energy that she used as she raped my ass.

"Mrs. Bennet, please!" I pleaded as every thrust felt like she was going to rupture something or stretch my anal opening so wide that she caused me some sort of serious injury.

"Don't be such a sissy," she advised as she continued to thrust her fake cock painfully deep. "Before I'm done with you, you'll come to love it when I fuck your cute little ass."

I bit my lower lips and tried not to cry out in fear as Vanessa pumped that lubricated shaft in and out of me like a piston. Something in my submissive nature got excited at my ass being taken by force, and my cock throbbed and jerked as Mrs. Bennet forced her imposing phallus deeper, harder, and faster into my virgin asshole. I groaned, panted and whimpered as my virginal ass was abused and felt myself becoming more and more defeated and submissive. I felt like Vanessa owned me and I was just her naked sex slave.

When I had been well and truly fucked, she slid the fake cock out of abused anus, and I let out a sigh of relief. My head was reeling after the intense buggering I'd just endured, and it took my brain a few seconds to understand what was happening when I watched Vanessa as stripped off her jeans and panties.

"On your knees, pretty boy," she said. "Get your mouth between my legs and make me happy."

I'd never had my face so close to a woman's exposed genitals before. With my youth and inexperience, I was fascinated, and I stared fixedly at Mrs. Bennet's pink slit. I was eighteen years old, and this was the first opportunity I'd ever had to gaze directly and intimately close to a woman's pubes. I stared at her swollen, pink, unfurled labia, glistening with her juices like it was the most wondrous thing in all of creation, and then she admonished me to stop staring and to put my tongue to work.

I worked my mouth and my tongue into her wetness and struggled in vain against the handcuffs that bound my wrists. She insisted that I tongue her clit, however, I had no idea how to find her clit, or even what it looked like.

She directed me to a pink, bulging nodule peeking out from a delicate fold of skin, up near the top of her vulva. It was so small and inconspicuous. I never would have guessed that it played an important role in a woman's sex life.

Mrs. Bennet was quite the teacher. She not only taught me how to find a woman's clit, but what I should do with it after I found it.

Licking her clit made her happy but taking her clit into my mouth and sucking on it made her absolutely delirious with sexual pleasure. She gave me step by step instructions on how to do this to achieve maximum effect.

"Okay, Stephen, first make an 'O' formation with your mouth. Wrap your pretty lips around my clit and then suck it up into your mouth. Create an airtight vacuum chamber around it to keep it erect."

I did as she said. With enough suction I was able to keep her clit in my mouth. I kept the suction constant and when I had mastered the art of trapping the clit in my mouth so it couldn't escape, Vanessa told me to use my tongue to batter it around.

"Stick out your tongue and lick it up and down, and left and right," she instructed. "Try to get a rhythm going and throw in a few circling motions to mix things up."

The more I manipulated her clit, the more she gasped, and she had to repeat her instructions several times in order for me to understand them. The more skilled I became at playing with her clit, the less articulate she became.

Towards the end, the only sounds that came out of her mouth were, "Ooughhh! Aaahhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaaaaghhhhhhhh!"

I spent the next several hours doing things to make Mrs. Bennet happy. There were several times where I was ordered to go over her lap for a spanking. I was ordered to get down on my knees four or five more times to lick her pussy. I was also ordered to do chores, like get down on my hands and knees to scrub the kitchen floor.

And when I wasn't doing those things, Mrs. Bennet was giving me instructions on how to act like a boy toy. Basically, I needed to act slutty. When I stood, I was always to stand with my legs pornographically far apart and when I walked, I was to put some swish in my step and shamelessly call attention to my ass.

"Don't walk like you have dignity and self-respect," she admonished me. "As long as you're living under my roof, I expect you to sway that cute ass when you walk."

The way Vanessa dominated me sent my blood raising. She had me utterly naked, my ass red with stinging handprints and I was wantonly putting my reddened buttocks on display with a slutty display of swishing and swaying my hips.

12