All Comments on 'Boy Toys'

by Jak0b

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Xmale06Xmale064 months ago

Hell yeah!!! Where were they when I was in Uni????

And mostly important, what's gonna happen now in Aaron's room?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was ones the hottest story I've read on this website, definitely saving this one

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

super hot!!! loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a fantastic story! You have done such a great job here! The action builds at just the right pace. They move from truth to dare to dare at just the right speed, and all of them are equally engaged and open to the experience. They clearly are bonded to each other, and this night will pave the way for an enormous amount of fun for all of them in the years ahead. I can't praise you enough - this is a GREAT STORY!!!!!

ty_bondty_bond4 months ago

Awesome story I love the small step by step process before they just give in. I hope they make getting the alpha wrestler into bondage a regular weekly thing, that part was extra hot.

StripPokerFanStripPokerFan3 months ago

Fucking LOVE Truth/Dare, Strip Poker, Loser Gets Fucked scenarios... and you NAILED this one --- great fucking job!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fucking excellent!

JoeMangumJoeMangum3 months ago

Need to build a toy box, maybe get lucky

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You play an Xbox, not a controller. It would be like someone saying "well watch the remote another night" instead of watching the TV.

Exluke1Exluke13 months ago

Poor Aaron. Not there at the right time. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

For me at least, you hit exactly the right combo of fantasy and reality here. Would be nice to see a sequel where our protagonist gets introduced to his own prostate by his helpful roommate?

The key scenes also moved a little quicker than preferable for one handed reading, but the gaps were just about short enough to make them blend together...

mmskmmsk3 months ago

I came so fucking hard from this story. Usually I don't buy into the str8 to gay stuff but this got me going so hard. Good writing and storytelling made this "world" even better. I am still hard! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was so hot and well written! Please, can we get a sequel? I’ll accept any dare in exchange :P

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJak0b@Jak0b
108 Followers
Always appreciate feedback, story suggestions, and edits. Comments make my day.