All Comments on 'Boy Training'

by midnightfalcon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
'She' or 'I'?

'She had been driving since noon..'

'Peggy almost fell into the room and into the arms of the boy.'

'I was tired, and aching.'

'I have to admit that this was new to me.'

Why are so many authors on here unable to remember whether they are using a first person or third person narrative? You can't change in the middle of a story. Also, half the time you put dialogue in quotation marks, half the time you don't. This could have been a sexy story, but the mistakes were too distracting. Please use an editor.

AgntSmthAgntSmthabout 18 years ago
Quotation marks....

I had a lot of difficulty reading this because there was nothing to set apart when the characters were speaking. Quotation marks are our friends! Also, the point of view shifts from third person to first person without warning, further complicating things. If these two things were touched up, the story itself seems like it would be a good read.

nz_marienz_marieover 17 years ago
great story

I really enjoyed this story, there were a few errors in it with puncuation, but it didnt take the enjoyment of the story away from me. Keep writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story!...

But your grammar needs serious help. It should be Then, then, then, then, meaning next or after...not "than." Also, "Your" wrong, it's "You're" (= you are). Otherwise, it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Problems

You should stick with either first person or second person. Also, you need to work on your grammer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Getting It All

Enjoyed reading the sex acts between the woman and young male. You got the sex parts right and the descriptions you wrote were just about perfect. Problems in your prose, but still delightful reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bravo!

Beautiful story, beautifully written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Awful

How can anyone say this was beautiful writing? It was sloppy. As others have pointed out it was hard to read.

1☆ all day long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous