Boy with the Butt Pt. 02

Story Info
Jordan's mom punishes him.
942 words
3.67
43.3k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I come home early and that's what I find?" my mom growled as she slowly walked back in forth in front of me, just under my line of sight. It was almost like you could see the steam coming from her ears. I'd never seen her this and all I could do was stand there with my hands folded in front of me.

She then stopped in front of me, glaring at me and screamed, "I'm speaking to you!"

My mom never got that loud and as I stared at her face, mine became red in shame, embarrassment, and even fear. I mumbled, "I... I don't know."

My mother leaned closer, her hands on her hips and dared, "Hmm? Speak up!

"Oh no, don't get all quiet and scared now. Get loud like you did when you had your girlfriend's face in your ass," mom called out.

My head dropped and my face became hot. But she wasn't even close to done.

"You're embarrassed? Seriously?" she slightly chuckled through her frustration. "Oh, you're going to be very embarrassed when Vanessa's mom finds out about this."

Suddenly, the awkward feeling that was held in my body became one of fear. My head shot up and I shouted, "No!"

My mom looked taken back by it, but it seemed to only infuriate her more. "Excuse me?"

Pleading with a bit more caution, I went on, "Please, mom. I'm begging you. Don't tell Vanessa's mom. Vanessa did nothing wrong."

"Vanessa did nothing wrong? Vanessa is a college student who performed a sexual act with a high school student. As pissed as I am with you, that doesn't mean she is clear of any wrongdoing," mom challenged.

"I'm eighteen," I reminded her. "I was a consenting adult."

"Since when do you talk back to me?" mom questioned with a bit more annoyance in her voice, pushing some of her dark brown hair back.

I don't know where it came from, but I had the courage, or maybe stupidity, to say, "Since you started to become a bitch."

Her jaw dropped, her eyes grew big and you could see the breath stop coming through her chest. I thought maybe she was going to stop and rethink this argument, but it turns out that all I did was awaken the beast within her.

Suddenly, her fingernails dug deep into the flesh of my arm and I was forcefully pushed against the arm of the staircase, my stomach laid over it as my butt stuck out in the air. I then felt a hard smack land my right ass cheek, sending a painful vibration through it.

"You don't talk to me like that, you little fuck!" mom screamed as her hand slapped my right ass again.

"You don't disrespect me in my house!" she shouted as her palm spanked my ass again, this time the left cheek.

"I'm your mother! You don't talk back to me!" she yelled as another smack landed on my ass.

And then another.

And another.

And another.

Every slap made my butt jiggle with pain as groans and whimpers escaped from me. Here I was, an eighteen year old boy, getting spanked by his mom. But, she wasn't even done yet.

"You know what, I don't think you're learning yet. Pull your pants down," she demanded.

Knowing that there was a chance it could get worse, I pulled my sweatpants back down, having pulled them back up when she caught Vanessa and I. Mom stood to the side of me, and her domineering presence made me nervous. She then humiliatingly commented, "Little baby dick, just like your daddy."

"Mom, what the fuck," I whined as I shamefully covered my cock with my hand.

She rolled her eyes, "Oh, calm down. Not like I haven't seen it before. Apparently, it hasn't grown since the last time I've seen it."

I don't know if it was the pain from the spankings getting to me or the comments about my small dick from my mother, but I felt like crying. To add to it, her hand then slapped my bare ass, sending a loud echo through the house and a loud moan from me.

"That better had been pain," she threatened as another stinging slap landed across my jiggling backside. This time, a scream came from me and in approval, she said, "Good, it was pain."

She then continued spanking me, switching between my butt cheeks as every single smack hurt more and more, feeling my ass becoming red with physical irritation.

"This is how I treat your dad whenever he gets out of line," she brought up as she spanked me again. "You are going to learn, just like he did, that I wear the pants in this family. You don't talk back to me or disrespect me. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I cried out.

She smacked ny butt as hard as she could, sending waves through it and around the house and pulled my ear. "Yes what?"

"Yes, mom," I yelled out.

She then pushed me away and put her hands on her hips. "Now go upstairs to your room while I call Vanessa's mom. And you better not come out because if I see you again today, it's going to be a lot worse than a spanking. Now go!"

Following her instruction, not even pulling my pants up because of soreness in my butt, I slowly made my way upstairs, pain in every step. Mom was out of sight, and I was a little relieved, but I heard her call out and got a little more scared for my future.

"This isn't over!"