Boy with the Butt Pt. 01

Story Info
Big butt senior gets a surprise from his college girlfriend.
1.2k words
4.1
45.1k
42

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know what's cool?

Being eighteen years old, a senior in high school, but having a twenty-two year old girlfriend who is about to finish college and on top of that, she's a sexy Latina most guys would only dream of.

You know what's not cool?

Being a heterosexual, legal adult by age male, but having a three inch cock when it's fully erect and having a 44-inch ass.

That's the situation I find myself in.

I'm a boy with a small dick and a huge ass, and I hate it.

Why do I hate it so much? Well, outside of struggling to find pants that fit right and knocking things over all the time, people are always touching it. At school, it's nothing but a big, wobbling target for other students as girls and sometimes the boys would slap it or comment on it. At home, my mom is always teasing me about it and patting it. When my girlfriend is in town from university, she can't seem to take her hands off of it and always talks about how she wishes hers was that big, even though her butt is pretty big.

It's not like I'm out of shape. I mean, I'm not muscular with a six pack, but I am nowhere near being anything resembling fat or overweight. I just have a big girly butt. Even as a kid, my butt was always disproportionate from the rest of my body and stuck out. I'd always overhear other parents saying stuff about it. As a result of this, I grew to resent it to this day.

So, as I stand here, looking in the mirror at it, trying to hide it in a pair of black sweatpants, I just gave up all hope on it. Even in these baggy pants, my butt stuck out like two basketballs.

*Knock! Knock!*

I looked down at my phone and saw the time.

12:30 PM

Just like her, always on time.

I left my room and made my way to the living room, feeling my huge butt swaying behind me with every step. I got to the front door and opened it to reveal the tanned skinned, light brown eyed, 5'5 fit and toned brunette that I had been waiting on to arrive. As soon as her eyes laid on me, she dropped her suitcase in my mom's house and wrapped her arms around me, engulfing me in a tight and warm embrace.

"There's my boy," she smiled as I put my arms around her and rested my chin on her head. Suddenly, I felt her strong hands ease down to my backside and grab both cheeks, her fingers poking into it as she giggled, "And there's his ass."

"Hi, Vanessa," I moved my chin from her head and looked down at her.

She gazed up, her full lips curving upwards and returned, "Hi, Jordan."

Vanessa leaned up a bit as I met her halfway leaning down and we kissed each other passionately, our tongues brushing against each other for the first time in four months.

We pulled away slowly, but her hands remained on my butt the entire time, but just simply rested there now. "I missed you, baby."

"Did you miss me or did you miss my ass?" I joked.

"I'd answer that, but your feelings might get hurt," she smirked. She then moved one hand to close the door behind her. A devious smile appeared on her face as she hungrily growled, "Now turn around. I want to see it."

I did as told, and slowly turned around to fulfill her request of wanting to see my plump rump. I even arched my back a bit and it was as if you could hear her drool hitting the floor. I felt her hands hold my waist and her body press against my ass.

"The roles are usually reversed," I pointed out.

"Not when the guy has an ass this big," she laughed and put her nails on the waistband on my pants. "Your mom isn't home yet, right?"

"No," I answered. "She doesn't get home until 2."

"Good, enough time to do what I want to do," Vanessa growled as she smacked my butt and sent waves through it.

Embarrassed and my face turning red, I brought up, "Vanessa, we've been through this. My cock is small. I can't satis..."

Before I could finish my humiliating tell, she cut me off, "Oh, don't worry, I'm not interested in your cock today. You're about to lose your virginity, but not your dick virginity."

A little confused, I was about to ask her what she meant, but before I could, my sweatpants were pulled down to my knees and I felt her hand rubbing across my bare ass. It was a first for it, but my little cock grew a bit from the touch of her hand on my skin. I couldn't help but let out a soft moan.

She giggled as I felt her kneel behind me and return, "Oh, you're moaning from that? Let's see how you react to this."

Suddenly, my butt cheeks were pulled apart and I felt her wet tongue enter between them and the presured feeling sent a wave of surprise and actual pleasure over my body. My eyes grew large as I stuttered, "Wha...what are you doing?"

Her tongue came out for a moment to respond, "Tonguing this fat ass."

Afterwards, it went right back in and roamed around my asshole. My head dropped and my eyes closed as I felt her mouth's wetnes in my ass, but I was loving it. It was strange because I never experienced it, but it felt so good. My back actually arched a bit more to give her a better angle.

Vanessa's face pressed into my ass, I felt her lips kissing my hole and I groaned from the feeling. I used one hand to spread my asshole open and used the other to place my erected dick between my index finger and thumb, pulling on it.

She blew bubbles into my butt, and that sent a sensational feeling over my body as a long moan escaped me. I felt like she wanted to talk, but she didn't want to take her face out of my ass. I let my heavy butt cheek go and began grinding my ass against her face, tugging my dick harder and harder.

I heard my girlfriend's muffled laughs as my huge ass swallowed her face, her lips now kissing and blowing right on my asshole as my tiny cock couldn't take anymore.

A long moan came from me as a bit of white liquid jizzed from my dick. I was short of breath as it fell onto the floor under me, my baby nutsack draining from her face in ny butt. It was like I wad in a different world from the feeling. Too bad I was in too much of one to notice what had gone on just behind us.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

My head turned, still bent over and Vanessa in too much of a trance to move her face from my ass and I was startled from who I saw from the position I was in.

"MOM!?"