Boy Zoo Story Ch. 06

Story Info
I couldn't wait to go back to the boy zoo!
2.2k words
4.24
6.1k
1

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/19/2023
Created 02/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story and originally published elsewhere. All characters are of legal age.

*****

It felt like it had been weeks since I had served at the boy zoo, but in reality it had been days. I chatted with my friend who had introduced me to the place. Like me, he just had to go back as soon as possible. However, he had to leave town so he wouldn't be able to go for a while.

Being in chastity was just driving me crazy. I was working my way through grindr and scruff at a frantic pace--I was seeing all kinds of men and when they saw that my dick was locked away, some mocked me, some thought it weird and left, and some fucked me even more aggressively than they normally would. Yet, it just wasn't the same. These men didn't give me the same thrill and sense of powerlessness that serving at the boy zoo did. It was clear, I needed to go back as soon as possible.

THE SECOND NIGHT

I presented myself for processing a few days later. The staff smiled and said: "You couldn't wait to come back, could you?" I said they were right, "I have a feeling you'll see me here regularly."

After the usual prep -- cleaning, shaving, collaring... -- I was asked whether I had a preference for which room to serve in: rubber gimps, piss play, school boy fetish, the bondage room, there were so many options! I said I didn't, though I preferred to be somewhere else than where I was last time. I wanted to explore the seemingly endless possibilities of this place as much as possible.

"Are you sure anything is fine? Because, we always need more boys for the torture room. Do you think you can handle that?"

I wasn't confident that I would be able to handle it but I wanted to try. I realized that I wasn't sure about any of the things I was made to do the last time around, yet I loved all of it. With some fear, I said I was excited to try the torture room.

That was when one of the staff chipped in and said that there was actually a request for me to serve as what they referred to as an escort. They explained that an escort was something they didn't do often but masters are allowed to request that a specific boy stays with them -- escorts them -- from room to room. It would be a perfect way for me to explore everything that this place had to offer, and I was somewhat relieved to escape the torture room for now. Yet, I couldn't help but wonder who would have requested me specifically.

I was told that I would find out in due time but that for now I would need to be made presentable. Apparently, whoever had requested me had specific demands for how I would be presented. I was fitted with a tight leather corset and fishnet stocking; I was handed a large, metal butt plug with a jewel at the end of it, and ordered to put it in. Next, there was a short latex skirt that barely covered my plugged asshole and cage, and an open mouth gag. Lastly, I was given a leash to attach to my collar.

I wasn't quite sure how to feel about this outfit. I did feel sexy but it also felt somewhat degrading. Though it clearly wasn't full feminization, with the corset, stockings, and the extremely short skirt, there clearly was an element of feminization to this outfit -- something I had never experimented with before. I generally felt quite comfortable with my masculinity but being 'dolled up' like this somehow felt exciting. I felt both degraded and wanted. It was a wonderful combination.

Once ready for the master who had requested me, I was brought to the reception room for masters. It was a large, comfortable room, luxuriously appointed with naked boys serving drinks and snacks to the arriving masters before they go to the play rooms. Of course, if the masters already want to grab some boy ass, they are more than welcome to do so but that is not the main purpose of this reception room. I was told to kneel near the entrance, so that every master coming in would get a good look at me, and a tag was attached to my collar, saying that I had been claimed. I could not read the tag myself, though, so I had no way of knowing who had claimed me. My wrists were cuffed to the back of my collar, so that I would be forced into a 'ready for inspection' position, on my knees and with my hands behind my head.

Masters complimented me as they walked in and talked about the things they would do to me if I were to escort them for a day -- all of course in third person as if I wasn't even there. None of the men, however, touched or fondled me, presumably out of respect for the master who claimed me for the night -- after all, I am his property for the night and I assume that for anyone to use me, they would have have his permission.

I did recognize some of the men who came by and who fondled and probed the slave boys serving drinks before they went out there to play. Many more recognized me -- of course, I was blindfolded for large parts of the first night and there would have been many men who had seen me while I did not see them. Still, I was flattered that they seemed to recognize me despite the sheer wealth of boy pussy available to them here.

Two men I did recognize were the latin-black couple who used me and the boy I shared the puppy cage with and had me eat the latin man's cum out of the other boy's pussy. They smiled at me and walked up to me. They were both clad in leather. The short, muscular latin man petted me, as the young black man probed my open-mouth gag. I tried to suck his fingers as well I could by pushing my tongue up. He asked me whether I was ready for a long night of fun with them.

I couldn't believe my luck. All night, I was to be the toy of not one but two beautiful and kinky men, who already helped me so much in discovering my submissive and kinky side last time. I looked up with begging eyes. I could not speak because of the gag but I eagerly nodded.

The latin man took my leash and told me: "Whenever you are not gagged, you have to ask for permission to speak before you can address us. You will only address us as master or sir. You will address any dominant as sir. Understood, boy?" I nodded enthusiastically.

The black man continued: "You will accompany us as we go from room to room to participate in different scenes. In some scenes, we will want you to participate. At other times, we will just expect you to kneel by our side and watch as we play. Either way, it will be our choice. If other men want to play with you, they'll need our permission first. If you serve us well, we may invite you to come home with us at the end of the night."

I was difficult to smile with the gag in, but the thought of being invited to their home made me happy, and they knew it. "Better show you're worthy," the Latin man added.

"By the way, I am Master Jacob, and he is Master Miguel," the black man added, "but you will only address us as master or sir." He took me on the leash into the room where the masters had been relaxing. The both took a seat on adjacent chairs and ordered me to get on all fours in front of them. Master Miguel put his leather boots on my back and Master Jacob kicked off his sneakers, and put his smelly feet in drenched white socks in front of my face. I wanted to move in to kiss, lick, and worship them, but he pulled on the leash. I looked up at him and he spoke in a stern voice: "Not yet, boy. Not without permission. For now, just enjoy their aroma from a small distance." I kept my face a few inches from his beautiful feet and the smell made my dick strain in its cage. Surely, I must have been dripping precum like crazy just basking in his pungent smells.

One of the pretty, young slaves asked whether he could get them something, and they ordered drinks for themselves and an empty doggy bowl for their slave. They fondled the boy as they put in their order and Master Miguel slipped a couple of fingers into the boy's pussy. It seemed entirely expected for the slave boy who seemed perfectly at easy with this treatment. As he walked away to get their order.

- "Did we spit roast him a few weeks back?"

- "No, I think he's the boy we DP'd after subjecting him to electro torture two weeks ago."

- "Oh, that's right!"

It seemed hard to believe that a skinny, frail boy like that had been double dicked by their two sizeable dicks. It just seems like every boy here manages to do things they probably never saw themselves doing before they got here.

The boy brought them their drinks and placed the empty bowl in front of me. They had their drinks as they chatted with each other and some of the other masters. Eventually Master Jacob took out my gag and gave me permission to worship his feet, but not to take off his socks. I thanked him before I lunged at his beautiful feet and savoured them like a fine wine. I suckled his sweaty socks and did my very best to clean and suck all the sweat out the them. Their taste was as strong as their smell -- it was heaven. I was so thoroughly enraptured by these wonderful feet that I barely noticed that they had given permission to another master to play with my pussy.

I was startled as I felt a hand lift my tiny skirt and pull on the big butt plug. My pussy stretched as he slowly removed the plug and my dicklet reacted to the big plug rubbing against my prostate. After playing with my pussy for a while with a few fingers, he called over one of the boys serving and ordered him to eat it. The boy immediately complied and his tongue felt fantastic on my empty hole. After some extensive rimming, he ordered to boy to kiss me so that I could taste my own pussy on his lips. The boy was cute and had sweet, soft lips. We made out for a few minutes as the three men watched--Master Miguel's feet still on my back and my knees were starting to hurt. The taste of my pussy on his lips was sweet, with a little sourness. The staff had clearly cleaned me well. The third master unceremoniously pushed the plug back in without warning--I let out a pained whimper--and walked away without saying another word.

Apart from all the wonderful and humiliating things men do to us at the boy zoo, it is the casualness of some of the use and the abuse that really drives home the sense of vulnerability.

After the boy left, I wanted to return to Master Jacob's feet. Instead, he reached for the empty bowl and pulled out his flaccid dick--beautiful and big even like this--and started to fill it with his piss. He put the bowl back in front of me. The piss was dark yellow and pungent. I assumed he wanted me to drink it but wasn't sure. What if I do and he chastises me for not asking permission first.

- "May I drink it please, Sir?"

- "Just a second, boy." He took off his socks and added them to the bowl: "Now you can."

I had never drunk from a dog bowl before. I wasn't quite sure how to do it. I tried lapping it up and while I got some of the strong, bitter taste, I spilled more over the bowl than I got in my mouth. So, I tried slurping it and sucking it. That worked better. Then, I felt Master Miguel's booted foot on the back of my head. He pushed my head into the piss, saying "Here, that should make it easier, boy." Having my face now submerged under the piss, I tried to suck as much of it as possible so that I would be able to breathe again. I finished the bowl quickly and then licked the parts of it that weren't covered with socks clean.

Master Miguel pulled me up by my hair and I must have looked like a pathetic mess--my face soaked in piss, dripping. Master Jacob took one of his piss soaked socks and put it in my mouth, ordering me to suck the mix of his sweat and piss out of it. He did the same with the other one and after sucking that one clean, he tape gagged it in my mouth. They then called over one of the slave boys to lick clean my face -- something that at this point barely shocked or surprised either of us -- before they took me on the leash to their first stop of the night.

TO BE CONTINUED