Boy Zoo Story Ch. 05

Story Info
My first night at the boy zoo ends with a (gang) bang.
2.9k words
4.43
5.6k
3
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/19/2023
Created 02/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story and originally published elsewhere. All characters are of legal age.

*****

After locking my dick back up, he took an empty glass and pissed in it. He took off one of his boots and took off his sock. He pushed his sweaty, smelly sock against my face and ordered me to take it all in. I took a few deep breaths. It stank. Its strong smell and sweaty wetness was intoxicating. I could lose myself in this smell. In this moment, I felt like all I would ever need to be happy was a whole laundry basket full of smelly, rank men's socks to dive into.

As he pulled the sock away from my face, I tried to follow it and keep my nose close to it. However, he holds me back, saying: "Don't worry. You'll get it back!" He pushes his sock in the glass full of his piss and put it aside. As his sock was soaking up his piss, he leaned in for a kiss. After a few seconds of surprisingly soft and tender making out, he bit my lip hard. I let out a little yelp and as I opened my mouth he took me by surprise by spitting in it. Seeing the shock in my eyes, he orders me to keep my mouth open wide as he hocks up another wad of phlegm. Knowing it's only seconds before he'll spit a thick wad into my open mouth, I want to close my mouth. Let him spit in my face instead. There's something about swallowing the spit of a stranger that just seems worse than all the degrading things I've already done tonight. But, as I think about the degradation, disgust turns into lust. Keeping my mouth wide open as I watch him hocking up a wad a phlegm, it's like I'm begging for him to degrade me without saying a word.

He spits. This one is much thicker than the first one. I keep my mouth open, so he can admire his spit in my mouth, until he orders me to swallow it. As I do, he spits again, first on my face, then in my hair. I feel the spit running down my face as it slowly dries. I feel disgusting. I feel degraded. I feel lucky to be able to serve these men.

He takes the glass and fishes his piss-soaked sock out. He tells me to open wide and gags me with it. The piss tastes bitter and with the sock gag thoroughly soaked, he has made sure that I will continue tasting it for as long as this gag stays in. He tapes my mouth shut to keep the gag into place and then wipes his hands, covered in his own piss from fishing the sock out of the glass, on my hair. He blindfolds me and attaches a leash: "Let's go share your pretty body with some more men. After all, isn't that why you're here."

FUCK MEAT

He takes me on a stroll through the corridors of this place. I cannot see where I'm going but I know men are eying me up and talking about me. A slow drip of piss continues to release from the gag and I have to continuously swallow it. I keep tasting its wonderful bitterness. He leads me into another room. Once again, there is an air of busy-ness to the room. I hear the sounds of rough fucking the muffled moans of gagged boys, the deep grunts of men drilling their dicks into tight boy pussies, the slapping of their bodies against firm boy butts. There are men assessing the different boys getting fucked, others claiming their spot in line, and yet others talking about how that next dick lining up is surely going to ruin this or that tight little boy pussy. The young man leading me in says "This is where we traditionally end the night with a gang bang."

In some way, this was what I imagined when I first arrived here. I had no idea what to expect but a big gang bang was the only thing my mind really could come up with. The reality has already blown away all my expectations but it somehow seemed comforting that this would be where it all ends anyway -- even though I'm sure my boy pussy is about to suffer. One of the men tells the man leading me that "there is still a fuck bench free at the end." It's a large room. I don't know past how many boys tied to fuck benches he leads me, and I don't know how many men are eyeing my boy pussy here. I do know that there's several groping my ass and pinching my nipples is I am led past them.

As we arrive at my fuck bench, he lets me know that a whole throng of men has already followed us. I hear some of them claiming 'dibs' but the young man who brought me here lets them know that he'll have the first turn on my pussy. He helps me onto the bench. He straps in my torso with a thick leather belt. He pulls it tight and it feels like I'm being put into a corset. The bench itself, however, is quite comfortable -- leather padded. I guess that's a good thing. Something tells me I'll be here for a while. My legs are opened wide, angled down, and strapped in two places. I am now just a helpless piece of fuck meat.

As he finishes up strapping me in, he whispers: "Trust me. You'll love every second of this." Somehow, even though I'm nervous about being so vulnerable to dozens of strangers who can pretty much do whatever they want to me, I don't doubt that I will love it!

Before fucking me, he eats my pussy. He does so surprisingly softly and lovingly. He's very good and I moan like a little bitch in heat -- I am a little bitch in heat! The pleasure is intense and I now understand why he had to strap me in so tightly. He is making my whole body twitch and squirm; I am pulling on all the straps. Eventually, he gets up and I feel his dick head push against my sphincter. "I've been looking forward to this," he says as he pushes in. It's a thick dick and he's not using a lot of lube. I moan into his piss-soaked sock, but soon enough I manage to relax and enjoy his good-sized dick slowly pushing all the way in. He leans over my body to tell me that I'm 'nice and tight, despite undoubtedly being a total whore and slutty cumdump'.

He picks up the pace and pretty soon, I'm getting fucked rough, hard, and deep by what feels like at least eight thick inches. He's pulling out almost completely on every stroke and his thick head rubs up against my prostate repeatedly. He's rough yet somehow tender and loving. Although this is hardly the biggest dick I've taken, I feel particularly helpless and violated by being blindfolded, tied down, and fucked in front of this crowd. His fucking continues getting harder and rougher. I am hitting the point where I would normally ask a top to slow down -- the sensations are becoming overwhelming and too intense to handle. However, I cannot. I just have to take it all. It once again makes me feel extremely vulnerable and helpless.

I am pulling on the straps. Part of me desperately wants to get loose wants to get out. However, I know that if I were ungagged and asked right now, I would beg them to continue. His hard, rough strokes are bringing me close to an anal orgasm, something I've never really experienced before. I know there's a throng of men commenting on my pussy but I can hardly register what they're saying -- all I can concentrate on right now is the incredibly intense massage my prostate is receiving. I vaguely note that my pussy is on fire from being torn apart but it's only the sensations coming from my prostate that I can really concentrate on.

He is getting close. He speeds up, grunts intensely, and bottoms out as he collapses on top of me. His grunts are deep and long-lasting. He must be shooting so much cum up my ass. My near-anal-orgasm is now ebbing away. Once again he brought me right up to the brink only to frustratingly keep me on the edge and deny me real orgasmic satisfaction. After already a long night of being constantly horny, I am now hornier and hungrier for use and abuse than I've been all night as he pulls out. I just feel empty. If I had a chance to speak, I'd ask for anyone to just fuck me and please do it rough and hard!

Where the young leather-clad man who has been paying me so much attention for a long time now fucked my rough and hard, yet somehow tenderly, the next few dicks were just rough. The pain was intense but I loved being objectified like this. I was just a hole for them my comfort was of no concern to them. I was the cumdump I had longed to be all night. I quickly lost count. I must have taken six or eight dicks by the time someone took out my piss-soaked gag and presented my with his dick, saying "Time to taste what your own pussy tastes like." The thought would have revolted me earlier this very evening. Now, all I can think is 'finally!'

It is a massively thick dick and my mouth feels like it will tear just trying to get my lips around it. I need to remind myself that this dick has just been in my ass. The fact that I barely realised I was being railed by a hugely thick one makes me realise how much I must have been opened up by all these dicks. My ass juices taste bitter with some greasiness from the lube. I choke a little as I feel his balls slap against my face. He grabs my head and forces me to deep throat. I cough, I gag, I feel like I would throw up if his dick wasn't blocking it. The panicked swallowing motions of my throat desperately trying to adjust to this monster push him over the edge. He forces me to deep throat again as I feel like he's shooting his multiple huge streams of cum directly down into my stomach.

As I was desperately trying to not suffocate on the big dick down my throat, I barely noticed that another man was brutally continuing to destroy my boy pussy. As I was getting roughly spit roasted, my body's contortions and and man down my throat's loud moaning helped push the one in my ass over the edge. I took both of their loads at the same time at both ends.

Now that my throat was also available, I took twice the number of dicks and loads. I sucked dicks that had been in my pussy as well as dicks that had been in other boys' pussies but I'm pretty sure that pretty much all dicks I sucked came from an ass not too long before I sucked them. I had long lost count when 'traffic' started to slow down. The number of men around had dropped and both my holes were no longer constantly filled there were now breaks between uses.

When things had mostly died down, someone took off my blindfold. My eyes took a few seconds to adjust to even the very low light in the huge room more like a warehouse. There were only a few men left, hanging around and chatting. The man who took off my blindfold was one of the staff, saying it was time to start cleaning me up. There was a boy on all fours, collared and leashed, by his side. It was my friend who convinced me to come here. I had not seen him since we arrived together and were taken to different rooms. He did not look me in the eyes, and instead had his head lowered to the ground. He must have known is was me, though. Even though I couldn't fully see his face, I knew he looked content and happy. He clearly had as fantastic a night as I did.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" The staff member asked, and my friend crawled around me. He started felching probably at least a dozen loads out of my ass, probably more, sucking on my gaping hole with great enthusiasm. Once finished, he came around again and kissed me, feeding me some of the cum he sucked out of my pussy. We made out, tenderly, until the staff member yanked on his leash and told him there's more cumdumps to eat out. As my friend went on to felch the next ass, another staff member released me from the fuck bench and brought me to the shower room.

LEAVING BUT NOT FREE

Taking a nice hot shower, I felt my whole body hurting. Yet, I had never been more satisfied or aroused. I'd have jerked off and finally shot my load if it weren't for the fact that they had not yet released me from the chastity cage yet.

As I picked up my clothes, the staff offered me a choice. They could unlock me now and I could go home and jerk off as much as I wanted to the memories of this night. I'd be free to come back whenever I wanted, but also to not come back. Or, I could leave here still locked. The only way I would be able to have it unlocked would be by coming back, spending the full night, and be offered the same choice again at the end of the night.

Surely, after all the pent-up horniness of tonight, I just wanted to go home and spend most of the next week serial-masturbating to the memories. However, at being offered the chance of staying locked, my dick clearly strained in its cage, as the staff pointed out: "Looks like your dick wants to stay locked." I desperately wanted to ask them to unlock me, but somehow I couldn't bring myself to do so it just felt wrong. The thought of being free to jerk off almost disgusted me now. Knowing that I did want to come back as soon as possible and having learned tonight about the intense pleasure of being forcibly kept horny and unsatisfied, I made the only choice that I could make: "I'll probably regret this as soon as I walk out of here, but let's keep it locked!"

The sun was up when I left the building and people were going about their day. My whole body was sore from beatings, canings, being used and abused almost continually for... I don't even know how many hours. Everything hurt yet I felt so alive and strangely satisfied despite the fact that I clearly did not get the satisfaction that I so desperately wanted all night. The bus ride home was a blur. I remember feeling like people were staring at me I was probably imagining it. I thought a man walked up to me. Did he know me? Did he see me there? Did someone make pictures or video and post it online? Is he going to do things to me? Grope me? Surely, I'd have no choice but to go with him if he groped me and told me to follow him. In the end, he just walked past me -- he wasn't walking up to me at all and got off the bus. That's when I realized the effect this night had had on me. Now I will always wonder whether people on the street know my secret. Whether they've been to the boy zoo to pick out a boy from one of the cages and maybe saw me maybe they've even used me. Maybe I've drank their piss or taken their load up my boy pussy.

Most importantly, I realized I wanted him to grope me, order me to come with him, and roughly abuse me even though he was not attractive at all. I went into last night as a slutty, horny boy but I left as a totally depraved whore desperate for more abuse.

I passed out almost immediately when I got home. I don't know how long I slept but every single dream I had was about being used and abused the way I was for the last night. Some of the fantasies that played out were so extreme that even I was shocked by them. I was woken up by my dick painfully straining in its cage. I was so horny. Still half-asleep, I tried to jerk off and it took me a few attempts before I realized why I couldn't. I already cursed my decision but as soon as I did I realized that this feeling was exactly what I wanted. I had only just left the boy zoo and I already wanted to go back as soon as possible.

Desperately horny and unable to masturbate, I humped my pillows, followed by my couch, and anything I could find. I must have looked pathetic but it did not bring me the relief I was looking for. I knew that the only satisfaction I was looking for would have to come at the hands of rough and dominant strangers doing things to me that I probably couldn't even have thought of so far.

TO BE CONTINUED