Slut on a Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their final climaxes happened in a sixty-nine position. After being flooded with so much pleasure, the slutty girl almost demanded to taste his cum. Tom wouldn't go out without a fight, however, knowing a hot, sexy, and utterly insatiable slut like her had, doubtlessly, high performance standards.

And he wanted to meet them. As if wanting to maximize his chances of fucking her again...the question of whether he should, already being in a relationship and all, disregarded by the wayside.

So, when the slut blew him, he demonstrated he knew how to use his mouth and tongue just as well. He had gotten ahead of her in their fun, innocent competition, forcing her to pick herself up and smother him with her pussy.

She rode out another fantastic, mind-melting orgasm on his face, cutting him off from access to air with her slut-parts until she was done. He was prepared for it, having managed to catch a deep breath, almost thick with her intoxicating, feminine, musky scent that utterly filled his nose and lungs. Making him doubt if there was a perfume in existence that his girlfriend could wear to even half-match the wicked slut's addictive aroma.

She wasn't ungrateful, either. She thanked him properly for stretching, working out and pleasuring her amazing cunt by squirting copious amounts of her pussy juice. With how hard she pressed her pussy to his sucking mouth, she practically force fed him her girlcum. It tasted like...ambrosia.

It was uncanny. Everything about her was as if she was...sex goddess or something! She looked like one, she acted like one, she smelled and tasted like one...and she definitely fucked like one.

Still, despite the utter, satisfied exhaustion, she had a fight in her. A raw-edged determination. She fell forward, her tits ballooning out on his groin. He gasped for air, breathing the wonderful, life-giving oxygen. Then she grabbed his dick at the base, as hard as she could, and descended with her slutty, gorgeous mouth on his well-fucked dick.

She sucked herd and fast, her hand sliding up and down in assistance. Her tongue swirled around. It was her last stretch, being utterly tired, on the verge of passing out. But in all her hazy, bliss-filled internal world, all she could think about was feeling this handsome stud's load sliding down her greedy throat. Determined to show him that her incredible, sloppy blowjobs could suck his very feelings for his girlfriend out through his dick, mixed in with his thick cum.

Moments later, he was vocalizing his pleasure as all muscles, that could be involved, were involved into shooting his liquid, viscous appreciation down the irresistible woman's throat. He lifted himself up on his heels, pushing his dick into her face deeper, as she gracefully and flexibly slid down into a full deep-throat.

He felt feverish, pleasure almost whipping through his balls with her every powerful suck and his violent, almost-painful throb. He could swear he could hear her swallowing loudly and thirstily.

It was hours past midnight, and it seemed it was finally enough for the illicit, lust-driven pair. They collapsed in a messy pile, just...trying to come into terms with their incredible night.

After several minutes, the woman on top of him, her sweaty skin sliding against his, turned her body around, snaking up to him till she finally leaned her beautiful head on his chest.

She looked like a mess, her makeup was completely smeared, most of it gone. Her hair was a classical case of bedroom, after-sex style. And she looked so innocent and satisfied...he felt his heart skip a beat. He slid his hand upwards instinctively, stroking her lovingly.

"Mmm," she purred out.

A long time passed, and Tom had recovered most of his strength. His muscles, his whole body felt sore and utterly spent. He wanted to just drift off to sleep, sleeping together with the woman he had cheated on his girlfriend with, in her apartment on the other side of the city...but that was a bad idea.

He reluctantly, yet gently, pushed her off him. She of course protested, claiming he didn't need his 'ugly bitch of a girlfriend' anymore, but he ignored her as he dressed up.

That's not to say he didn't give her a long, appreciative goodbye kiss. He didn't even feel much reservation for tasting his own cum on her, as if it was just his mark on her...his sign of making her his, even though she had probably swallowed all of it.

Well, the 'goodbye kiss' involved plenty of tongue, and was quite intense, so it made more sense to call it a goodbye make-out session. Why was he so appreciative? Who knows. Probably a mixture of the brazen college slut's belittling and insulting his beloved girlfriend, of intense, cheating sex, and of rough squeezing of a pair of fantastic, heavy boobs.

Finally, several hours since he first entered the building, he left it and called for a taxi. He didn't meet anybody on his way out, thankfully. As he got into the taxi and told the driver his destination, Tom laughed.

He still hasn't asked her name. Nor did she ask his.

//

He returned home not long before dawn and took a quiet shower. He felt too sleepy and exhausted to think at that moment. As he thoroughly washed and cleaned his teeth and mouth, he wished for his clothes and breath not to smell like sex, or like a hotter woman than his girlfriend...too much.

Speaking of Sarah, she was still fast asleep. He was beyond grateful that she was a deep sleeper. In a way, in the whole 'ignorance is bliss' fashion, she would've been grateful too.

He joined her and quickly fell asleep, thoroughly spent.

Today was definitely a good day.

//

Tom slept in late next morning. His girlfriend was quite surprised because of that. It was a free, weekend day, however, so neither of them were in a rush. He stood up, stretching out, yawning and rubbing his eyes.

First thing he noticed was that he was feeling very, very well. Satisfied, relaxed, happy...and like after a fantastic workout.

It was very late morning, almost noon in fact. He threw on some comfortable, casual clothes and went into to the kitchen.

"Finally awake, sleepyhead?" Sarah joked. "What kept you down so long?"

"Aaah," he yawned. "Long story. I gotta eat first."

"Got it!" she exclaimed excitedly. "Let me fix you up, babe. Grilled sandwich's good?"

"You're a treasure," he said with a smile, sitting down.

She was full of pep. He observed her, feeling warmth at his girlfriend making him breakfast as a display of her affection. He wasn't thinking much about yesterday's events yet. Whatever had happened...did not seem to diminish his love for Sarah at all.

She hummed as she made his favorite sandwiches and tea. She knew what Tom liked, and he always enjoyed being spoiled like that.

In fact, as the joy of watching his girlfriend being happy and energetic bubbled up, he stood up and walked up to her from behind. He then wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Oh!" she let out in pleasant surprise.

"Did I tell you I love you yet?" he whispered in her ear teasingly.

"Mmm," she leaned her head against his cheek, forgetting about continuing with making breakfast for now. Her voice turned into a whisper, unsuccessfully hiding her anticipation. "I'm not sure...you could always say it again, I guess..."

"I love you, Sarah," he said gently, then brought his lips to hers for a loving kiss.

As always, she was melting in his arms. As if his kiss was the gentle sunlight that always woke up all the butterflies in her stomach.

They kissed slowly. He idly recalled yesterday's much more intense making out with a more attractive woman, but it didn't matter. Sarah's kiss wasn't as good, nor did her lips taste as luxuriously, yet it still was full of warm, invigorating love. After all, a relationship wasn't just about the sex, right? It was a partnership.

So he kissed her and enjoyed showering her with his affection. It wasn't as hot or arousing but, again, it wasn't the point. The point was that he still loved his girlfriend, and wanted to see her happy. For some strange reason, in fact...he felt like he loved her even more than before. There was even less sexual attraction, but it felt as if a tense fog has been lifted, allowing Sarah's true beauty to shine through. A beauty not of physical, but of spiritual.

"Mm, more," Sarah pleaded playfully. She giggled, feeling lightheaded, and her eyes glinted as she stared at her beloved boyfriend.

"No, no. Wouldn't want to spoil you, now," he remarked with mocked indifference, then gently slapped her ass.

She yelped lightly in surprise, and giggled again. Picturesque couple's lovey-dovey chit-chat.

Soon enough, Tom was eating his favorite grilled sandwiches and drinking tea at the kitchen table. Sarah sat next to him, and watched him with adoration plainly visible on her face.

"So," he began halfway through his food. "Remember yesterday's weird texts and calls, right?"

"Mhm. What was that about?" she asked, curious.

"Turns out it was an old-time friend of mine. He had some interesting venture idea, and wanted to partner up with me on it," he lied, feeling slight tingling in his groin as yesterday's memories flashed in his head. There definitely was a lot of hot partnering up, that's for sure.

"Oooh! Sounds mysterious. What's it about?"

"Eeeh," he faked tediousness, trying to mask his true feelings. He didn't want to go too wild with creative lies, opting instead for comfortable ones. "I don't want to explain, to you it'd sound like boring mumbo-jumbo."

She pouted in response. He exaggeratedly rolled his eyes at her, making her smile.

"So," he continued. "After you went to sleep I called him up. We talked a lot, and I spent a lot of time thinking. Wasn't sleepy for some reason. Apparently I stayed up much longer than I thought I would."

He felt his dick stir as he lied smoothly. He was surprised how convincingly he said all this bullshit. Although...well. There was a lot of 'talking', just not on the phone, and not with some 'old-time male friend'. And he did think a lot, for example about that young college slut's, whom he just had met, huge, perky tits that were perfectly heavy and soft. And about her tight pussy, steaming hot and squirting all over his hard dick as he fucked her to screaming orgasms, one after another.

Having such a hot, insatiable bitch riding his cock bareback with her fantastic, juicy ass flexing...bubble-shaped and so tight his hand still tingled from how sexy and firm it felt...and her gropable tits bouncing around everywhere...indeed it was quite an irresistible reason for not feeling sleepy. Not to mention staying up for a very long and intense time.

"And yeah," he returned from his daydreaming, lest his girlfriend notice the rapidly growing bulge in his pants. "We'll see how it goes."

Sarah nodded. She kept smiling, trusting her boyfriend, excited just because he was so.

Then, just then, in their most perfect, loving moment together...Tom's phone buzzed.

He picked it up casually, on reflex. But then he felt a sudden, searing hot flash of arousal which made his almost-erect dick throb. A naughty, excited smirk practically forced itself onto his face.

It was a picture of a complete knock-out of a woman. Killer body, including a flat, taut tummy, huge, perky tits, a gorgeous face with kissable, pouty lips, and, even though it wasn't visible in the picture, a juicy, round, bubble butt. Seeing it instantly made him fantasize about groping her lustfully, sliding his hands all over that godly body, then fucking her tight, delicious pussy until both of them drowned in orgasmic pleasure.

The photo was actually that of her reflection in the bathroom mirror, thus in the modern style of some hot attention whore. She was wearing the very same outfit she wore when he first saw her on the bus. Without the jacket, though, and that exposed her shoulders and tits even more. The deep, mile-long cleavage provided a prime look into her sexy rack.

And she was smirking smugly, looking sexually confident, satisfied...and yet ready for more.

The message wasn't just the picture. There was also a text included.

'Thanks for the fantastic night, super-stud. I'm looking forward to tonight, too. - Tanya,' it said.

So that was her name. Good to know.

"Who's that? That mysterious friend of yours?" Sarah asked curiously.

"Mhm," he affirmed, trying to appear unfazed. Definitely not excited and thoroughly enjoying the naughty, risky situation. "It seems I should meet with...him...tonight. To talk things through."

His girlfriend nodded in understanding, not noticing the slight, yet deliberate, pause he made.

Obviously, he quickly typed a message in response. He was still in love with Sarah. Ironically, it felt even stronger, as if cheating on her made his relationship better, not worse. But the sex with this random slut...with Tanya...felt way too good to pass up on. It might take hard work to live such a double life, but access to her fantastic rack, and everything else, was more than worth it.

'Me too, gorgeous. - Tom,' he typed back. Then, in a sudden inspiration of doing something naughty, he silently and unobtrusively snapped a picture of his smiling, beloved girlfriend, then sent it alongside his message.

For a slut like Tanya maybe a dick picture would've been more appropriate, but he doubted letting her feel smug and superior, not to mention vastly more attractive than his own girlfriend of two years, would be much of a let-down. Perhaps she would get angry at him paying even a shred of attention to his girlfriend during a moment when, according to Tanya, he should be busy salivating over her sexy photo. He was looking forward to her fucking him aggressively again, like she had something to prove -- as if that was punishment.

Then he nonchalantly shut his phone close, and returned to his breakfast without waiting for a reply back.

As he ate, he noted an observation with an inner chuckle. Something that was there, but he hadn't quite noticed it until now.

'My life isn't boring anymore,' he thought.

===