All Comments on 'Horny Sister'

by In_Lust_We_Trust

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sperm?

What was with Ed not ejaculating any sperm when he came!? It would have been nice if you would have explained that situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
They have a fight, Triangle wins, Triangle Man

We all live in a capital "I" - in the middle of the desert, in the middle of the sky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Title makes no sense in English

The title "Boyfriend and his slutty sister" makes no sense at all in the English language.

Perhaps, you mean Brother instead of Boyfriend?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Part 2?

Give that sexy Ed a bit of chest hair for his muscular chest -- it will make him even more sexy than he already is!

tmark0099tmark0099about 5 years ago
Very good

Really liked the dynamic of their relationship. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What?

No sperm? No knocking up? BS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ummm, huh?

Stopped reading after the fifth sentence. Made no sense.

tobytimtobytimabout 5 years ago
So Hot

Loved it, amazing and sexy, needs CH2

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Easy to read

Story ran well.

Brother sister deserve each other.

Hope Anna finds some deserving of her. She is the victim in this woeful tale of bitch siblings.

Not sure why he is in the apartment and not at home just going to high school. Seems weird.

Please, no more chapters. Can only take so much of the crap pair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Let me start by saying you are a great writer! I enjoyed your first story very much! This story; however, even though well written, I just didn't like, but it has nothing to do with you as an author, its just because I am not into incest like that. If she was his stepsister, than that would be a completely different story and I would have loved it. Some advice for next time. Cheating on your girlfriend while talking on the phone is very hot, so maybe next time you could have played out that scene rather than just hanging up and then getting it on. Also, if you are not planning on continuing a story then a resolution to the story would be great such as the girlfriend catching the boyfriend cheating, "nice" conclusion for everyone. But great writing! Keep it up! Maybe next time, less incest. Maybe, girlfriend's best friend, wife's best friend, wife's sister, daughter's friend, daughter's teacher, secretary, coworker, maid of honor. There are so many possibilities. Keep it up!

Crusader235Crusader235about 5 years ago
Dry

Dry orgasms for him? Unless it's medical I call Bullshit! These two siblings deserve each other, Bitch and her Bastard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Real orgasms better than dry better than impregnation

The dry thing ruined it after the first time. I can see the first one as a hook. But every time I read it after that, I just felt the asshole brother was going to get testicular cancer from semen backup syndrome. And that asshole slutty sister would have loved throat full. OR a face full or an ass full. The other thing that was missing was a little dom piece with the sister controlling the girlfriend. Anna is so submissive she would have cleaned up asshole sisters creampies just to keep the boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very good

Overall, the story was extremely good. Hot descriptions, dialogue, and a very well written seduction. I do agree that the “dry ejaculation” thing was a mistake- much better to just give him unrealistic stamina. But other than that, it was well done, and I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Game of thrones OMG!

Just like GOT Jamie Lannister

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckalmost 4 years ago
More please?

You are going to continue this story, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wow, they way you let me feel the story, wonderful....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIn_Lust_We_Trust@In_Lust_We_Trust
Alright, so, the reason I haven't yet released anything new again is because I'm simply stumped. I keep thinking of writing something interactive, something with branching paths - like visual novels oftentimes do. Maybe some actual gameplay mechanics, some simulation. I guess ...