Horny Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, brother..." she purred, breathing hotly on the tip of his dick. "I'm not just some random, horny slut...I'm your sister."

A wave of pleasure hit him, making his dick flex and harden even more. That told her exactly what Ed thought about that particular fact.

"I'm not doing this just because I want to, but because...you might be the man to give me what I need. Do you think you've got what it takes?" she asked, her hand burning around his throbbing cock. She felt naughty and wicked, turning the incestuous seduction into some perverse competition. As if her brother's goal was to show his own sister who could fuck her like she dreamed of.

Her voice was a challenge, and it turned him on raw and hot. So he responded like his red-hot arousal, ringing like a bell throughout his whole body, dictated.

"Shut up and suck it already," he commanded.

Kayla's eyes widened and she grinned naughtily. Her own, beloved brother had just ordered her to give him a blowjob, as if she was his private slut. As if that was the sole reason they were living together.

She descended on his dick like a bitch in heat.

"Mmmph!" she moaned appreciatively. She loved having a hard dick in her mouth, and it being her brother's only spiced things up. She hoped he would not disappoint her...he never has before, after all. Well, not in anything non-sexual, at least.

"Oh god damn it," he sighed heavily with resignation.

Anna never went down on him. She was shy about it, and he didn't even suggest it once. And so it was Kayla, his own, sexy sister, who had given him his first blowjob. And it felt as if his cock entered heaven.

She sucked on his dick expertly, licking the underside lovingly. Her head bobbed up and down at an angle, so her side-swept hair would not get in the way. She oscillated between hard, powerful sucking, deepthroating, and sometimes pulling back entirely to kiss his tip wetly.

"Fucking hell...sis, fuuuck..."

Kayla was blowing him only like a horny, slutty sister could. And he wondered if he could move on without sticking his dick down her throat every now and then -- that's how good it was. Like a swiftly developing addiction, forcing him to abandon all conscious thought. Leaning back into the joyful ride of his instincts.

Wet slurping resonated throughout the otherwise quiet apartment. Ed had to step back and lean against the wall for support, and his sister followed him like a horny bitch, not letting him pull his dick out of her naughty, incestuous mouth for a split second.

"Mmmhhh," he half-growled, feeling tension interchangeably rise in his pelvis, then dissipating as if being sucked out.

Some minutes passed. He was loving it, just enjoying and reveling in the pleasure, while Kayla felt her arousal spiking more and more. She didn't remember if any other man lasted this long before, due to her maximally intense cocksucking. But now her brother was, seemingly not in a hurry to finish, and she felt more and more certain that yes, indeed...he could be the one.

"Fuck, Kayla," he began, his fingers slipping into her hair gently. "Ughhh, you're incredible. Work my cock, work it...like that..."

After some more time, she felt Ed grab her head more strongly. Trying to guide her to what he wanted his sister to do, delicately yet firmly. She obeyed like a good, obedient slut. She was catching every little bit of breath she could as she intensified her sucking. He pressed his fingertips in harder, gripping his sister's head as he proceeded to thrust forward with his hips -- pushing his dick harder into her welcoming, deliciously hot and wet mouth.

He hasn't blown his load properly for quite some time, especially considering his lovemaking yesterday...and all the illicit, guiltily arousing things that have happened. Now, his own sister was letting him relax like never before, letting him experience pleasure he hadn't thought possible. And as if uncorking a hidden pressure point inside him, he discovered what he wanted to do.

"I think...fuck. I'm gonna cum in your mouth, sis," he explained, his voice really clear about his desire to blow his load down her throat.

"Mmmph, mmph," she hummed, her words stifled as she tried to urge him to do everything he wanted.

In few moments he couldn't hold back anymore.

"Fuck...FUCK!" he cursed as he thrust forward, pulling his sister's head onto his dick, not letting her escape from feeling his orgasm as deeply in her mouth as she could...even if she didn't desperately want to.

Kayla sucked hard, her facial muscles tingling from the strong suction. Ed couldn't resist that intense feeling, exploding inside her mouth. Strong, pressurized jets of his thick, viscous cum began landing everywhere -- down her throat, on her tonsils, all over her tongue and palate.

She felt her arousal hit her like a whip every time she felt his dick throb and flex inside her mouth in those luxurious orgasmic contractions. She swallowed every little bit, dutifully and eagerly. It was her brother's liquid pleasure she was tasting, the pleasure she evoked and worked for...she wanted to feel it as thoroughly as she could.

Ed felt dizzy, leaning against the wall. Kayla didn't stop swallowing and using her tongue for a long time, cleaning every little nook and cranny of his dick from every bit of his cum. He was barely aware of that, his mind in a jumble.

'This...this is what sex can be like?' he thought to himself, dizzily and in a haze. His girlfriend, frankly, did not even come close to making him feel this good, this much urge to climax.

And it was 'just' a blowjob that spiked his lust to such heights.

There was a loud, wet, sucking sound that ended with a big pop, as his sister finally allowed his cock to spring free, glistening with her saliva.

"Mmm, brother...how did you like it?" she purred, licking her lips, gulping and swallowing loudly and ostentatiously. Her eyes were closed, and despite her arousal she was very content to rub her face against the half-erect dick in front of her, giving it tiny loving kisses.

Ed looked down at her, a mixture of awe, shock, surprise and lust visible on his face. She looked up, feeling his stare. Then, they just remained like this...still and gazing in each other's eyes.

"You're...you're an incredible cocksucker," he blasted off, not thinking clearly yet. She looked so gorgeous...so intimate and slutty on her knees in front of him.

Kayla grinned in response, her expression overjoyed. The truthfulness she heard in his words, the long time which he had lasted, letting her enjoy herself at a leisurely pace, the vibes she felt as he commanded her around, in control of both of them in such a intense, sexual encounter...

She felt as if she had just won all the prizes in the world. First place in all the possible competitions.

Ed saw her smile. That loving and happy, yet utterly, wickedly lustful look, that eager biting of her kissable lip in anticipation...

He needed to get away. Right now. There was a very thin line before making the best dec...uh, worst mistake of his life, he realized.

Ed stepped aside, forcibly stuffing his still quite erect dick into his pants. Haphazardly putting on his shoes and grabbing his bags, he struggled to get outside as fast as he could. Not giving himself time to think.

His sister was, naturally, fairly upset.

"Hey, what, you're just gonna leave me here, high and...wet?" she cooed after him.

She didn't panic much...after all, where else would he go after his classes, if not home? If not straight back to her?

Kayla understood, as she watched the door close, that this pace she had set was rather frantic. But she was just so sick of waiting for 'the right guy'...after all, she had already found him.

She thought how could she help Ed make the right choice. Her phone's camera would definitely be of assistance...

//

Ed was walking as fast as he could towards any public transportation that could take him far away from his sister and towards his school. The brisk pace helped redistribute his blood to more rational, logical places.

He felt strange. It was a confusing, alien mix of guilt -- about cheating on his girlfriend, incestuously with his own sister no less -- of shame that he couldn't just resist and push Kayla away...but mostly it was pure euphoria of a powerful orgasm he just had after a fantastic blowjob from an amazingly sexy woman.

His phone buzzed from a message. He opened to check it.

It was a picture of his sister's beautiful pussy, with her fingers slipped inside. It was even more alluring than he had imagined it in his dream...not that he did that on purpose. She was utterly wet, too. Her panties looked soaked, and he could swear there was some steam blurring the part of the picture.

'Look what have you done to me, bro,' it said.

He swallowed, looking around if anybody saw it -- even though nobody possibly could -- and trying to pay attention so he wouldn't get run over by a car or something.

'I want to fuck myself thinking about you, but I won't. I'll wait for you instead,' another text message followed.

He muted his phone and hid it. Those messages did the exact opposite of calming him and his libido down. Right now he needed to go to his school, study and work for his future, and meet up with his friends...and girlfriend. Like a normal, regular person. Not fantasizing about screwing his own sister's brains out.

He swallowed his spit again. His dick still tingled from the orgasmic sensations. He still remembered the heavenly feel of his hot sister's mouth. He still caught himself thinking about his sister's killer body and those huge, heavy boobs of hers. What exactly changed that he began paying so much attention to his sister's...features?

The ride to his school felt like going on forever. He wished he could relax, calm down and just enjoy the passage of time. Instead, he felt tense. So much that has happened...irrevocably happened.

His feet dragged and he was deep in thought when he got into school. Even Anna noticed something was off, as she greeted her boyfriend. He tried distracting himself by talking to his girlfriend, but he barely could find the words.

It was as if her whole self was utterly overshadowed by somebody else. Someone who mattered much more to Ed than Anna did. Someone who had just became, in a fashion, a romantic rival of Ed's average girlfriend.

Meanwhile, being oblivious and all, Anna felt bubbly and peppy. Apparently full of energy. As always, she did not waste opportunities to stay alongside her boyfriend at every turn. Ed had to pretend that everything was fine, despite even her noticing that it wasn't.

He couldn't very well tell her what has happened, could he?

From time to time he'd receive a message from his sister. As he got to school, for example, she sent him a mirror selfie wearing jeans...but no bra. She hid her nipples with her arm, however. On top of that she was making a kissy face.

'Are these jeans flattering?' she asked in a text message. He didn't reply back, but Kayla probably knew what response it would be.

Then, after a few classes and in the middle of one, he received another text. No picture, however.

'I'm thinking of your dick, bro. It's making me wet.'

Anna never talked to him like that. She was quiet, reserved...subtle about what she wanted. She didn't flirt much, either.

Definitely not as hotly and aggressively as his sister.

The final picture and message arrived when he was on his way back home. He dreaded his return, considering if...maybe he should stay with his girlfriend, or maybe with one of his buddies? For as long as he could, at least. But everyone was busy and had stuff to do -- including Ed himself. Well, except Anna, but on the other hand he didn't want to spend time around her as absent-minded as he was. Better not to worry her.

At least that's what he told himself when he explained to Anna that he was going to be busy today and, as such, that they should meet up tomorrow or so.

He checked the phone after it buzzed, feeling a mix of excitement and worry. It was another selfie, but it was done from up close. There was practically nothing else visible in the picture except his sister's amazing, mile-long cleavage. She was wearing a tank top, and at the bottom of the picture there appeared to be a desk of sorts.

'Just finished my classes, how about you? <3 <3' the attached text message said.

Kayla must've taken that photo right there in her class. Probably inconspicuously enough so that nobody would notice, but still...to send her own brother sexy pictures and flirty messages right there in public. Was she always this...wild?

As the previous few times, he didn't reply. He didn't want to engage with her, at least not via phone.

Some time later, he finally arrived at his apartment. He prepared and ate dinner. Nothing fancy, he wasn't really focused on food.

He was deciding what to do about his sister. He definitely needed to talk with her. Explain that all that had happened was a mistake. That it was incest and thus wrong, never mind the fact that he would be cheating on his girlfriend. That he felt bad for Kayla in regards to her...discomfort, but that he couldn't help with that. And certainly that he didn't need to prove himself or anything, being confident in himself as a boyfriend and a man enough as it was.

Still, he dreaded the inevitable talk. As much as he had planned out -- what to say and how to argue -- it was still impossible to predict what Kayla would say in response.

Then he finally heard the door open. He sighed heavily, reinforcing his determination. Then he set off, onward to confront his hot, naughty sister.

"Heeey, Ed! How's your day?" Kayla asked him sweetly as she saw him approaching.

He tried to appear casual and calm. But when he saw her, he recalled her texts and pictures...and that just this morning she gave him amazing head right about here.

It was alarming how sexy and fuckable she appeared to him.

"Hey, sis," he said, resigning himself to feeling the illicit lust. He hoped it would pass with time. "We need to talk. Like, seriously."

"Mhm, yeah, sure," she replied, smiling. "Let me just, you know, eat and stuff okay? I'm pretty beat."

She took off her shoes and went into the kitchen. He followed her, trying not to stare at her shaking ass.

"Um, I hate to bother you but I would really like a shower first, so...can you whip something up for me? I'm famished." she asked.

"Eh, yeah," he sighed. After all he didn't have anything else to do at the moment. "Sandwiches good?"

She laughed. Kayla had a nice laugh...

'Stop it,' he told himself.

"Kinda boring, but sure. Hit me up," she said as she headed off to take a shower.

He followed her out with his eyes. No wonder she liked wearing tight jeans.

Ed sighed again. It was tiresome, all this struggling. He began preparing the plain, yet nutritious dinner. He heard the water running and his sister's humming...and then realized she didn't close the bathroom door behind her. An unbidden picture of hot, steaming water cascading refreshingly down her amazing, naked body entered his mind's eye. She must look so good wet...

'Is this how it's gonna be from now on?' Ed thought to himself, shaking his head. This was really bad.

He prepared drinks for both of them, then set the plate filled with food on the table. Bathroom quietened down, announcing that his sister was done showering. He sat down, idly wondering if she would pull another crazy stunt like wearing just her underwear in front of him.

She stepped into the room. She was barefoot, and few droplets of water fell from her still wet hair onto the floor. He didn't look up at her, worried about what he would see.

"Thanks, brother," she said from behind him.

Before he had time to react, he felt big, warm softness press into the back of his head. He also felt wetness.

'Oh, no...' he thought as he realized his sister didn't rinse off properly, instead electing to dry herself off by rubbing her huge, heavy, wet tits all over her brother, starting from his head and hair.

"Stop it," he said, his voice tense.

"Mmm, it feels nice. Wanted to do it all day, you know?" Kayla purred, her hands snaking down to wrap around his neck. So that she could keep her brother's head right where she wanted it -- snugly locked between her tits.

"I said stop!" he pulled his head abruptly, twisting his shoulders to push her back slightly.

"Alright, alright," she said, giggling.

She walked around the table to sit down opposite of him. He watched her with wide eyes -- she was wrapping a bathrobe tightly around herself, hiding her now dried off chest. His bathrobe. Granted, he didn't use it very often...but now, if he ever had to, it would be like indirectly feeling his sister up. Especially since she made a show out of patting the material all around her groin and thighs.

"That's mine," he said simply.

"You mean I'm yours?" she replied flirtatiously.

"No..." he answered slowly and deliberately. "I'm talking about the bathrobe."

"Oh?" she faked being surprised, mockingly investigating herself and her outfit in disbelief. "Reaaally? I didn't know...I guess..."

Kayla then looked at him playfully, slowly and deliberately wedging the material against the insides of her thighs.

"Now you'll be forced to, like, indirectly rub against...me."

"I'll just put it in the washer," he said flatly.

"Haha, you're no fun," she laughed at him, then pulled her chair forward to the table.

She ate in silence, nodding to let him know the sandwiches he made tasted well. He observed her as she ate. Her hair, yet again brushed to the side, wet and glistening. Her beautiful face...even without that make-up she was fond of she looked utterly gorgeous. Cute and sexy at the same time.

Kayla noticed him staring, so she smiled and winked at him. He pursed his lips thin in response.

The atmosphere inside the room was strange. It was comforting and easygoing, as always, yet at the same time full of strange, illicit sexual tension.

"So..." he began, as she finished her last sandwich.

"So..." she replied, mocking his tone. Amusement glinted in her eyes.

"This needs to stop, Kayla."

She reacted with agitation, her expression changing suddenly.

"Ugh, for fuck's sake, Ed!" she groaned, exasperated. She then swiftly stood up and walked around the table towards him.

Her sudden change of attitude startled him. He didn't know how to react.

"Woah!" he exclaimed against himself when his sister opened up the bathrobe right in front of him. Exposing her naked body to her brother.

Ed had already seen most of it by now...but not everything. Kayla's sensual appearance immediately hit him head on. He slid his gaze over her shapely legs, her womanly wide hips, her flat, taut tummy with a sexy belly button on display. But, most of all, his eyes greedily devoured the sight of her beautiful tits and delectably-looking nipples, finally able to see them bare, fully exposed.

"Am I ugly or something, brother?" she asked rhetorically.

"Huh?" he brought his eyes up to meet hers. "What? Are you crazy? Of course not!"

"Then why won't you fuck me?" she asked again, in a tone so matter-of-fact as if it was the most natural thing in the world. As if incest was not taboo at all.

He couldn't believe her. He scoffed loudly and rolled his eyes at her.

"Seriously?! Because it's wrong, sis!" he felt like yelling at her. He stared at her, full of conflicted emotions.

Except his worked up state did not seem to bother Kayla much. There was a tiny, yet undeniably wicked smile on her beautiful face.

She stepped forward, her taut, sexy tummy getting closer and closer to his face. As her bare tits got in the way of him maintaining eye contact, he was practically forced to just sit there and let his sister's naked body get close...real close.