Horny Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment, his sister wrapped her arms around Ed's neck. She barely had the strength to move anything else. She met his lips and they kissed...not made-out fiercely, but kissed. Slowly, sensually...lovingly.

"Brother...Ed..." she whispered to him, her voice dripping with pure, thick love. "Thank you...I love you..."

He continued kissing her, despite the ridiculously edged-out lust that urged him on and on to bring himself satisfaction he craved.

"I love you too, Kayla. My sister," he replied back, feeling strange, unfamiliar emotions,

They needed to take a break, but...ultimately...

It was barely evening, and there was a whole weekend ahead.

The illicit siblings had plenty of time.

//

Anna was sitting on her bed at home. She was wondering about her boyfriend. She felt something weird at school today...like he was in a different place, somewhere far away.

She tried making him laugh and relax, but it seemed his problem, whatever it was, was quite a tough nut to crack. So she gave him space, believing that if there was something with which she could help, he would just ask her.

Still, she thought and thought about him. Anna worried every time her boyfriend seemed astray, fearing for her relationship. He was such a wonderful man he made her feel butterflies all over wherever, whenever they were.

'And he's sooo good in beeed,' she thought, sighing internally with joy. She grabbed her pillow and rolled around on her bed whilst hugging it.

She looked for an excuse to call Ed, thinking about him and whether he has solved his...'conundrum' already. Managing to convince herself after a short while, she brought up her phone.

Hm. He didn't pick up. She tried again, and again. How odd. He was not picking up.

'Probably busy,' she decided, enjoying her warm, loving thoughts. He was so driven and remarkable.

//

Ed was indeed busy. However not as Anna would've hoped.

First, as soon as Kayla had regained enough of her strength, she took care of his almost painful, edging-induced blue balls. She pressed her massive, captivating boobs together, coaxing Ed into fucking them till he was satisfied.

The sensation of sliding his engorged, ready dick into Kayla's welcoming rack, slippery from sex sweat and spit, was enough to take care of that. Barely a minute later he was blowing a downright ridiculous amount of his cum, flooding her cleavage and covering his sister's fantastic rack with his load.

As horny as he was, it barely put a dent in his libido. Still, in the short break that ensued he had to wipe and clean off the downright excessive amount of white, milky liquid off his sister and especially off his dick. Kayla, naturally, helped him -- by scooping some of it and sucking it off her fingers, blatantly and pointedly, giving him winks and flirtatious smiles.

Very soon after, he was also enjoying something warm and loving -- not quite like Anna, unbeknownst to him, but at the same time far, far better.

Namely, his hot sister, driving his cock in and out as she rode him reverse-cowgirl.

"Mmmm, hear that, bro? Mmmh, fuck, so nice," Kayla talked, her juicy, muscular ass flexing sensually and in a circling motion as she impaled herself on her brother's yet-again hard dick. "Uhhmm...your phone's ringing."

Ed barely understood what his sister was saying. He was entranced by the sight of her sexy ass bouncing up and down his dick tirelessly. By the sight of her beautiful, feminine back. And by the sight of her huge tits which sides of he could see ever from behind. He felt as if a blinding veil has been pulled from his eyes. He couldn't believe he hadn't notice just how sexy his sister was. And her boobs were massive!

"Did you hear me?" she purred, spinning around on his dick to face him before resuming her erotic bouncing.

"Fuck," he remarked as her glorious rack came again into view. Her skin glistened with sweat, and he wanted to lick every bead of it.

Kayla bit her lip. She saw him so entranced by her, so mesmerized...burning a hole in her tits with his eyes. And her taut belly. And her ass when she rode him...everywhere, really.

It was so freeing to know she was turning a man so much. Not just any man, but the very one she wanted to.

She wanted to push it further. To test the boundaries of what her newfound, incestuous lover would ignore if he had to choose between whatever distraction popped up...and her.

"Eeed," she purred, bringing her hand up for a moment and freeing a strand of her lustrous hair from her beautiful lips. "Your phone's ringing...it could be your girlfriend. Maybe something, haha, importaaant!"

Kayla laughed. The concept of anything being more important than herself getting laid at the very moment seemed...ridiculous.

"She can wait," Ed stated simply, pulling himself up slightly to spank Kayla's juicy ass. "My sexy sister takes all the priority now."

"Mmmmmh!" she groaned with closed lips, shutting her eyes to feel the wave of delicious superiority and arousal.

'That's right, bitch,' she thought at Anna. 'I'm more important to Ed than you ever were!'

After a few more bounces Kayla leaned forward.

"Grab my tits, baby," she cooed at the handsome stud below her.

He needed no further encouragement. His hands jumped up to cup her tits, and Kayla leaned even more...soon using Ed's greedily squeezing hands as support. As she felt her hard nipples poke into his palms, as his fingers sank into her tit-flesh as they groped it...she thought how she could rest like this all day, just lying with her tits in her brother's hands.

Ed wondered how could he have been so blind. All this years his sister paraded that fantastic rack of hers around him, and he just ignored it. The second his sister began seducing him, however, he must've, at least subconsciously, realized his mistake. It had to be true, since he began to pay real close attention to Kayla's perfect jugs. They were just begging to be admired and felt up at every opportunity.

His hands just tingled and buzzed with pure pleasure whenever he touched them, and his eyes seemed so drawn towards them he wouldn't mind seeing nothing but that rack of hers for the rest of his life. It was really good for him that Kayla seemed to love having her tits squeezed, because he enjoyed almost nothing more than that...and he had only done it for the first time a few hours ago. It was already his new favorite hobby and a rapidly growing addiction.

Well, other than fucking her, but that was obvious.

"Mmm, brother," his sister cooed again, her voice silky smooth. She then realized something...as if accidentally. "You just called your sister sexy, you know?"

"So?" he asked, flexing his raw, unprotected dick inside her, driving harder into her pussy as he roughly squeezed her tits.

"Aah!" she squealed in pleasure at the sudden intensification of their coupling. Her tits felt heavenly being manhandled like that, so she pressed them even harder into Ed's palms. "Uhmm, so, like, it's, like, mmmm...incest, you know? That's, like, wrooong!"

Ed chuckled. Damn, his sister was something wild indeed. He tried to dismiss the fact they were committing hot, steamy incest, but his sister just kept coming back to it...turning both of them on with the fetishized mentions of it.

It was really getting to him.

"Mmmrrhh," he groaned, flexing his dick as he thrust upwards to meet his sister's lewd bouncing. "You're right, sis. But I just can't help myself around you, beautiful."

"Ouuhh, haha!" she giggled, sounding sweet and innocent yet utterly perverse and naughty at the same time. Her tone began shifting into a more husky and sultry one. "You're so sweet, brother...you smooth-talker..."

He realized she was getting close. He slid his hands around her boobs and let her fall to his chest. Kayla squealed as he slapped his hands strongly onto her ass.

"Uhhh, you're gonna fuck your sister hard?" she growled at him sexily, switching from bouncing to raw grinding.

He grabbed her hips as well as he could in response, preparing for the most intense pounding he could produce in his current position -- with his hot sister's heavy tits ballooning out on his chest.

"Fuck, I bet you wanted to fuck me for a long time now," she said throatily as she let herself be guided by her brother's hands. She let him know, threatening him with the abundant weight of boobs on his chest, that she wanted him to really rail her hard.

"Fuck," he cursed, whispering into his sister's ear. He felt his loins burn red-hot whenever he admitted to his sister's arousing falsehoods. "Yeah, are you kidding me? Living with a hot, slutty sister with big tits and a juicy ass?"

"Mmmm!" she growled again, wrapping her arms around her brother's neck as much as she could, locking her feet between his legs...coiling around him like a snake. "You fantasize about your hot sister a lot?"

He felt her pussy tighten around his dick, as if trying to lock him in place, sucking him back in whenever he tried pulling back. Ed was guiding her hips to hold them into place as he prepared to start thrusting hard and fast upwards into her, smashing the tip of his dick straight into her vaginal walls, and his pubic bone against her engorged clit.

"I fucking dream of you. I can't stop from peeping at you every time you're in the shower," he said, steadily increasing the pace, pounding into her from below.

"Fuck! Fuck! Yes! I bet...fuck! I bet you've planned this whole thing out! Fuck, you sister-fucking stud! I bet, fuuuck..." she moaned, her voice shaking more and more as her brother fucked her harder and harder. She struggled to remain coherent. "You planned this whole, fucking fuck...this romantic candlelight dinner just to get me in the mood!"

"Yes! God, yes! Fuck!" he moaned in tandem with her as his rock-hard dick felt ready to burst. He was pistoning in her out of her hot, wet, tight pussy as fast as he could, stretching and drilling her intensely.

Her pussy throbbed, feelings of raging lust and sweet, intoxicating love mixing in an explosive combination. She scrunched up her face cutely as yet another massive, almost painful orgasm was ready to crash into her again.

"Youuu...fuuucking...you sister-seducing bastard!" he almost cried out in pleasure. "You make me so crazy! So that I...fuuuck...oh, god...so that I just have to...have...oh my god..."

"Cum! Cum, my little bitch, my incestuous slut! Cum hard for making your brother this hard!" he growled in her ear, digging his nails into her springy, firm asscheeks. He was thrusting so hard and deep he felt the engorged tip of his dick kissing her cervix with soft little taps, and his pubic mound smashing into her throbbing, tingling clit, shocking her with fierce jolts of pleasure rhythmically.

"Ahhh-aaaayyyyy!" she moaned and squealed. "Oh my go-oh-ooood!"

Her whole body convulsed violently, her pussy milking her brother's dick with all the strength her pelvic muscles could muster. She felt herself squirt copious pussy juice all over the incestuous cock that was stretching her cunt out oh-so-well.

"Fuck!" he gasped as he felt sweet, hot wetness drip all over his dick. He flexed his member hard in response, delaying his final orgasm for as long as he could.

Ed managed to wrestle the control over his cock just long enough for his sister to settle into her own peak for a bit. Not for one moment more. He pulled her to the side, pushing her body off himself again.

Kayla shivered from her mind-blowing orgasmic contractions. He positioned himself over her, jacking off and finally coating most of her skin with jets of his well-fucked, hot cum. As if marking her with his seed.

"Fuck! Fuck! Ohhh, FUCK!" he grunted as pleasure shook him to the core.

They reveled in their mutual orgasms for a short while. Then, Ed collapsed into a wet, exhausted mess on top of his, just as exhausted, sister. Their bodies shivered with involuntary, overwhelming waves of purest, hottest sexual pleasure, which threatened to ever so gently rip them apart from inside.

Only after a period of time so long, that it seemed to last forever, did they finally begin to relax...transforming the scorching, intense pleasure into the most euphoric, relaxing feelings of love, satisfaction, and fulfillment.

As Ed fell to the side, not wanting to hurt his beloved sister with his weight, she snaked up and over him. Kayla struggled with her movement, clearly weakened from the physical ordeal she just went through. She stopped when her hair cascaded down Ed's face, as if covering both of their faces with impromptu curtains, granting them special, symbolic intimacy.

Breathing the same air, they felt each other's familiar scent fill their senses of smell to the brim, until they could no longer ever forget it. They kissed gently. Softly.

They felt as if their bodies glowed, radiating out the immensely refreshing sexual energy they've just created together. Their breathing, strangely in sync with each other, ever so slowly calmed down and deepened.

Neither Kayla nor Ed had much strength or stamina left in them after such a long and intense sexual encounter. They've been having sex for hours...at least that's how it felt to them.

Snuggling tightly and warmly for comfort, like a romantic, loving pair, they wrapped a blanket around their bodies soaked with sweat. They felt too tired to do anything else...too happy to want anything more.

Soon they fell asleep. Like a normal, regular couple.

//

Anna woke up early on the Saturday morning. First thing she did was check her phone.

It was bizarre. Several missed calls, a few text messages...and not one reply.

She wondered as she opened her window curtains, looking at the clear, bright sky. What was her boyfriend up to?

//

Ed awakened far later than Anna did. In fact, he was woken up.

First thing he noticed as his awareness came was that his dick felt hard and really, really good. Then he felt the sucking and wet, hot confines around his dick. Then he heard the slurping noises.

There clearly was someone under the covers, her head bobbing up and down.

He flexed his dick to let her know he was awake and playfully tapped her head. She didn't budge. So he threw the covers down and was greeted by the sight of his gorgeous sister, Kayla, giving him yet another mind-blowing blowjob.

He stared at her in amazement until she looked back. She smiled back. It was barely visible, as her mouth was full of his dick, but it looked cute just the same.

After a while, with a loud slurp, she pulled off his dick.

"Morning, brother. Did you sleep well?" she asked cutely and innocently, her usually side-swept hair in a total mess.

He chuckled at the contrast of his sister's attitude. One time a wicked slut, an innocent little girl the second.

She slid up as he beckoned her forward, till she was once again resting tits-first on his chest, kissing her brother lovingly and sensually.

It was weird, but it no longer felt wrong. Ed's guess was, that after such an amazing night, it felt more natural to just...let go and enjoy the ride. Crazy, illicit, incestuous ride.

"I did, thank you. Did you sleep well too?" he replied, parodying her super nice voice.

She giggled, grinning at him brilliantly. She then dropped down her head on his chest.

"Oh my goooood, brother," she groaned with disbelief and almost bewilderment. "You have nooooo idea."

He couldn't help but smirk smugly. What's the harm in some pride and self-satisfaction? Certainly not the worst thing he did in the past hours.

In the quiet, lulling moment that followed, Ed noticed the state of his stomach.

"I'm famished. Wanna go get breakfast?"

"Aaaactually," she said, grinning at him with lust shining in her eyes yet again, her hand snaking down to grab his half-erect prick. "How about a morning fuck first?"

His look of surprise must've been greater than he expected.

"You see, brother...yesterday was a good start, but..." she said and began stroking up and down his shaft. "Now that you're my go-to stud I have soooo much catching up to do in the, haha, orgasm-department...I'm going to be really using you."

Ed thought Kayla looked absolutely irresistible, being this sexually aggressive. He listened intently to her every word.

"Do you think you can keep up with your insatiable sister?" she purred, her voice and eyes challenging him.

He chuckled. He was no longer so doubtful when it came to his sexual skills.

"Look who's talking. Now that I know you're a crazy slut I'm just gonna treat you like my private little whore," he said, smirking smugly at her.

Her eyes widened for a split second, and her smile followed.

"Mmm, really?" she purred, gripping his dick harder and more ostentatiously pressing her heavy boobs into hit chest. "You're gonna use your own sister for your selfish pleasure?"

"Why else would I be living with you?" he said, frowning at her disrespectfully.

She opened her mouth wide in shock, then grabbed a pillow and smacked him with it. Afterwards they burst out laughing.

"Gosh, that was such an asshole line!" she said, still laughing. Her hand did not leave his dick, however.

"Yeah, but you like that dirty talk. I know," he said, looking as if he would never believe otherwise.

She bit her lip. Oh, yeah, she was going to use him indeed.

"So..." she cooed. "How about that-"

"Sit on my face. I want to eat you out," he interrupted her and said simply.

Yet again she was very pleasantly surprised. She wasted no time in allowing him to slide his face under her. She lowered herself gently, and he began slowly and sensually...but that didn't last long.

"Mmmm, that's it, Ed...dig in there..." she hummed and purred, knowing Ed's every response would be muffled and producing pleasurable vibrations. "Do you like your sister's pussy? It's so taaasty, isn't it?"

He was sucking on her pretty nether lips, licking up and down continuously. Pleasuring her like he would a queen. He was doing better than he thought he would, as quite quickly his sister began pressing harder and harder on his face. It was getting difficult to breathe, and whenever he opened his eyes all he would see in his field of vision was his sister's fantastic body and her two, huge tits, shaking in response to her pleasure.

"Fuck, yes...yes, yes, just like that..." she began, grinding her pelvis into his mouth more and more. "Mmm, fuck, Ed...I want you to choke on me, choke on my fucking pussy!"

She clenched her thighs around his head, forcing him to push her upwards with all his strength just to catch a breath. He didn't want to pass out, because that would force him to take a break...his sister's pussy tasted too good for that.

"Fuck, oh fuuuck! Suck on it, oh my fuck...breathe my fucking pussy, baby! Please! Show your hot sister how much you want her!" she begged him as she fought and struggled with him, trying to drown her brother with her sex as he sucked on her clit as if his life depended on it.

Then, at the worst possible moment, there was a loud, annoying, and completely obnoxious ring of their doorbell.

"Who the FUCK is that?!" his sister cursed out loud. Her peaking, bubbling lust and deliciously tingling arousal instantly turned to fuming anger as someone dared interrupt her moment.

There was a loud, suction-created pop, followed by Ed's heavy, desperate breathing. He also was quite angry at whoever had to pick just this goddamn moment.

"I'll go fucking check," Kayla cursed, throwing on Ed's bathrobe and leaving for the door. She raked her fingers through her messy hair, trying to fix it up just a little. Her brother remained on her bed, catching breath. He heard his sister's angry steps all the way to the door.

"What?!" she yelled as she opened the door.

It was Anna.

"Oooh!" Kayla remarked loudly, switching her tone instantly into mocking, exaggerated friendliness. "Hey Anna!"