Boyfriend Lessons Ch. 02

Story Info
Eric waits for the weekend and gets an unexpected lesson.
869 words
4.36
13.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fpat97
fpat97
244 Followers

Eric couldn't help himself. He texted Mona first thing the next morning.

"Hey! Last night was great. Looking forward to Friday. Where do you want to go?"

He immediately kicked himself. He sounded so cheesy, desperate, and a bit dumb if he was honest with himself. There was no response. Of course there was no response. He groaned and rolled over in bed.

"Date go well last night?" Kevin asked from his desk. Having a roommate wasn't ideal, but Kevin was alright.

"Yeah, it was interesting. She's a bit on the pushy side, but I think I like it."

"Older women. They know what they want. Who knows why it's you she wants, but better lucky than good, right?"

"Something like that." Eric tried to think of something else, anything to get rid of his morning wood. He didn't exactly feel lucky, and considered taking care of this little problem in the shower. Mona's instructions gave him pause. Friday was only a few days away. Maybe waiting would be worth it.

Mona didn't text until the next day: "the new sushi place on cedar i'll pick you up at 6" Brief, to the point, and not inviting further conversation. This time discretion won out and Eric chose not to respond.

Thursday afternoon, Eric was back in the library trying to study, but failing miserably. He had been up late watching porn, decidedly not jerking off, and was daydreaming about Mona.

"Hey, brown-noser. How you been?"

Eric startled and looked up at Mona, cringing and looking around once her nickname registered. She was in a knee-length black skirt and blue sweater that showed off her figure nicely. Eric's porn-addled brain drank her in, instantly aroused.

"I'm good. It's.. it's good to see you. Just trying to study a bit."

"Mmhmm," Mona said, taking the seat next to him. Her hand drifted to his aching manhood.

"Looks like it might be time for another lesson. Wait about a minute and then meet me in the bathroom." she nodded to the private all-gender bathroom and left. She was there so briefly that Eric thought it might have been a dream.

Mona was waiting for Eric in the bathroom. She pounced as soon as he closed the door, locking lips and kissing him deeply. Their first kiss was electric, sending Eric's head into the clouds. She pressed him against the door and thrust her hand down his pants.

"How has your take-home assignment been? You didn't jerk off, did you?" She said between kisses. She fished out his cock and started stroking.

"I... no.. I didn't." Eric scrambled to catch his breath. The sudden assault had totally overwhelmed him. All he could focus on was her tongue in his mouth and her soft hand on his cock.

"Good boy," Mona redoubled her efforts, bringing Eric to the precipice of his orgasm before releasing him. She walked across to the sink and turned to face the mirror.

"Come here, brown-noser."

Eric came at her beckon, certain what was about to happen. He saw himself in the mirror for a moment before he dropped to his knees behind her.

"My, my, going for extra credit?" Mona said with a laugh. She lifted the back of her skirt to give Eric access.

Eric nuzzled her behind through her panties. He sniffed and kissed, savoring the feel of the soft cotton on his face. He had watched so much porn in the past two days, and always came back to videos of men servicing women with their mouths.

When Mona pulled her panties down, Eric couldn't stifle his little moan. Mona giggled, but he didn't care. He dove in, kissing and licking every inch of her backside before assaulting his prize. He didn't have long to tongue her ass, though. Before he knew it, she turned around and sat on the counter, spreading her legs and letting Eric admire her hairy muff.

It didn't take Mona nearly as long to cum this time. Eric noticed fewer corrections, but there were still some. He drank in her smell and taste, not minding the cold tiles under his knees. She hooked her legs over his shoulders to hold him tight. Her orgasm was muted, presumably so they wouldn't get caught.

"Better," she said, afterwards, "but you still need more practice. At least you can take a note." Eric stuffed his poor, neglected cock away when it was clear nothing more was going to happen.

"Before we go, I have to pee," They were in a bathroom, after all. Mona pulled down her panties and sat on the toilet. Eric turned away to give her some privacy. He looked around as he listened to her pee, and noticed that he could see her in the mirror. She was looking straight at him. When she saw he was looking, she shifted her legs so he had a good view of the stream and winked. Eric tried to look away, but couldn't. She wiped, pulled up her panties and got up to leave.

Mona gave him a peck on the cheek, made sure nobody was outside the door, and left. When Eric left a bit later, she was nowhere to be found.

fpat97
fpat97
244 Followers