Boyfriend Lessons Ch. 06

Story Info
The start of Eric's long weekend with Mona.
2.1k words
4.56
10.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fpat97
fpat97
260 Followers

Eric looked up at Mona adoringly as he rubbed her feet. A heady mix of feet and pussy lingered on his tongue. He was naked as she watched TV, utterly content. Dinner out was a success, and they had settled in for a quiet evening. He could only hope that maybe, just maybe, tonight was the night he'd get to have sex. Sarah and Alice were out, so they had the place to themselves.

"Now that's a good boyfriend that knows his place." Mona ruffled his hair.

They both turned when they heard the door unlock and creak open. Eric bolted up and ran for Mona's room, but she stopped him.

"Stay." Her voice was soft, but commanding. Eric hesitated.

The door opened, and Sarah walked in. Eric froze, his eyes darting between the two girls. Sarah burst out laughing.

"Hahahah! I hope I wasn't interrupting something."

"No, Eric was just finishing a foot rub." Mona nodded from him to her feet. When he didn't come over, her smile went cold. "Can you give us a moment, Sarah?"

"Tsk tsk," Sarah teased as she left.

"Eric, we need to talk." She patted the seat next to her and Eric sat. Her smile softened as she looked into his eyes. "I know I ask a lot. I made it clear on our first night that I didn't want a traditional relationship."

"Yeah, I get it, I.."

"Don't interrupt me," she snapped. Eric shrunk back. "As I was saying, I made it clear, but I know I ask a lot and you didn't realize what you were getting into. I think you're getting some idea of it now, right?"

"It's been a lot, yeah."

"But, part of you likes it. I think we both know that, or you wouldn't have come to me for your spanking on Wednesday."

Eric stared like a deer in the headlights. He had no idea how to respond to that. But, he had an inkling that she might be right.

"I think," she leaned in to whisper in his ear, "you like being told what to do. I think you like being spanked."

Eric's body froze... except for his inflating cock. He sighed when Mona grabbed it and squeezed. "I do," he whimpered. Mona's hand moved to his balls and squeezed.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you."

"I do," Eric stammered. "I do!"

"Good! I don't need a pain slut, though. I need an obedient boyfriend. Do you understand?"

"I do."

"You don't, but you will. If you think this has been a lot, we're just getting started. These really are lessons and I really do expect you to do better. I don't want you embarrassing me in front of my friends," she squeezed again. "If I deign to let you meet them. Besides, I like you. You're cute, especially when you squirm. If you do well enough, and I decide to keep you, I'll take care of you. Trust me, do what I want, and you'll be rewarded. Some little slutty part of you needs this. Now, will you do what I say without hesitation?"

"Yes." Eric was hypnotized by her presence. He knew she was right. Part of him fought against it, fought to speak up, but it was stifled in her presence. He wanted her to tell him what to do and for her to take care of him, and he wanted nothing else.

"I'm going to have Sarah come back in now. You're going to apologize for being rude. Then, you're going to do anything she tells you. Do you understand?"

"Yes." No hesitation.

"Good. Sarah! Come on back. Eric has something he'd like to say."

Sarah came back and smirked at Eric, who was still on his knees. She put her hands on her hips and stared down at him.

"I'm sorry for being rude when you came home." Eric muttered, looking down at the floor.

Sarah's jaw dropped. "No. Shit." She looked at Mona. "You really are training him! I thought for sure he'd have run away by now. Can I tell him what to do?"

"You bet. He'll do anything you tell him to. Right, Eric?"

"Yes, Mona." Eric replied, still to the floor.

"Okay, lover boy. Stand up and let me get a look at you." Eric stood, but couldn't bring himself to look at her. He saw her feet as she walked around him, looking him up and down. She let her hand trail across his chest and then ass, coming to a stop in front of him. She looked down at his achingly hard erection.

"Marcus'll be pissed if I touch his cock. It'd be fun to watch you smack him around sometime, though. It sounded like he was enjoying it on Wednesday." She chuckled and sat on the sofa. "On your knees, take off my shoes. I've heard so much about your foot rubs."

Eric dutifully got to work removing Sarah's shoes and socks. He stole glances up at the bigger woman as he did, admiring her curves. From her thick thighs to the slight paunch of her tummy, to her fantastic tits, she had extra in all the right places. Her face was cute, too, with her blue eyes and wavy blonde hair.

Sarah's feet smelled more than Mona's, but Mona's barely smelled at all. He was pretty sure Sarah had been walking around all day, but it didn't stop him from lovingly attending to her. He didn't hesitate when she told him to clean them, and the taste wasn't as bad as the smell. The two ladies conversed about something, but Eric was absorbed in his task. He was so absorbed that he missed it when Sarah asked for a glass of water. A soft tap on the side of his face pulled him out of his reverie.

"Water. Now. Get some for yourself and wash out your mouth. It smells like feet."

Eric got up in a haze and did as he was told. When he came back, he realized what they pair had been talking about.

"So, he still won't go down on you?" Mona was incredulous.

"Nope. He says real men don't eat pussy. He tried it once and said he didn't like the taste. So, I said I won't suck his dick."

"That's bullshit and you know it."

"Fuck, tell me about it. I haven't gotten head in over a year!" Sarah's smile toward Eric was positively predatory. She beckoned him closer with her finger. Eric panicked and looked to Mona for what to do, but she just nodded for him to get it on.

"You need the practice. Go on."

Eric crawled between Sarah's thighs so she could cup his face. "I think that's something we can fix," she laughed. Sarah pushed Eric's face down into her jeans and humped his face, moaning lasciviously.

"Take my pants off, lover boy. I'm going to cum on your face."

Mona shared a look of triumph with Sara as Eric wordlessly complied. She shimmed off her jeans and panties in one swift motion, not wasting any time pushing Eric's head into her sex.

Eric immediately understood Marcus's perspective. Where Mona's pussy was clean and had a mild taste, the sweat from Sarah's thighs and overall bulk gave hers a... stronger flavor. Despite being clean shaven and smooth, her musk was far stronger. Were he in a position to object he just might. But then, he might not. He quickly got used to his environs, with her meaty thighs pressed against his head, and got to work getting her off.

"Oh shit yes," Sarah moaned as Eric licked her. He took his time, going all around her labia before settling on her clit. She didn't guide him as much as Mona, so he had to figure out what worked based on what his thigh-muffled ears could hear. In the end, the taste wasn't so bad, and he thought maybe something he could grow to like. It helped that her lewd moaning left him rock hard as he did his best to get her off.

It didn't take long for Sarah to come to a screaming orgasm. She didn't release his head, keeping him there until he brought her to another crescendo. When she finally came down from the second peak, she let him go. Eric sat back on his heels, chuffed at having done a good job.

"Fuuuuuuuuck that's been so long." Sarah gasped. "I've had better, but you're not bad."

"He appreciates all the practice he can get. Isn't that right, Eric?" Eric nodded, wreathed in the smell of another pussy on his face. "You can use him any time you want."

"Oh fuck. That's so good. He'll get his practice. I can't wait to make the little bitch clean my ass," Sarah laughed.

The two girls chatted for a bit longer before turning in for the night, letting Eric wash his face off on the way. When they got to her room, Mona closed the door and pinned Eric to the wall, kissing him deeply, running her hands all over his body.

"That was a good performance. Good performances get rewarded." She slid off her top, letting Eric get his first glimpse of her perky A-cup tits. She let him kiss and suck on her breasts as she shimmied out of her skirt and panties. The two embraced, kissing and letting their naked bodies rub against each other.

This is it! This is it! Eric thought. I'm going to fuck her!!!

Mona led Eric to the bed and had him lie down. She straddled his chest and pulled one of his arms up. Out of nowhere, a cuff was around his wrist the other end of which was attached to the headboard. Before he realized what was happening, Eric's other arm was likewise immobilized.

Okay, okay. I guess it makes sense that the first time would be a bit kinky. But I'm still going to fuck her. I can feel it. Goodbye virginity!

Mona kissed up and down Eric's body. She spent plenty of time on his nipples, sucking and biting them until they were hard, playing with her own at the same time. Eric drank in the sight of her naked body, having been denied the view for so long. When she finally came up to kiss him, he could feel the heat of her pussy on top of his cock.

Instead of lowering herself onto him, Mona spread Eric's legs and propped his thighs up with hers. Eric's legs were spread wide and his ass exposed to the open air, open and vulnerable. He struggled against his bonds and panic showed in his eyes. Nothing but delight showed in Mona's.

"Easy there. You're going to like this reward, just like the last one." Nothing but delight showed in Mona's eyes.

A string of spit dropped from Mona's mouth onto Eric's straining cock. She kept his legs up as she pulled his cock away from his body until it was standing straight up, right at her entrance. Eric could feel the heat and moisture of her pussy and smiled. FINALLY!!

Mona lowered herself with aching slowness, her velvety walls embracing his manhood. Eric's cock was at an uncomfortable angle to make the position work, but it didn't matter. He was getting laid!

Mona lifted herself and thrust back down, driving him into the bed. The position gave Eric no leverage, and he was powerless to thrust back. He would later learn this is called the Amazon position, and that's why.

Even with the awkward position and the fact that he wasn't doing any fucking, it wasn't long until Eric was ready to blow.

"Can I cum?" He cried desperately.

"Yes, cum for me." Mona said. He thought he saw disappointment flash across her face, but he was too delirious to care.

"YESSSSSS!!!" Eric moaned as he exploded inside Mona. It felt like he came more than he had ever cum before, dumping load after load inside Mona's soft pussy. Mona never stopped fucking him, cum and pussy juice frothing at the base of his cock, making loud squelching sounds.

When he was well and truly spent, Mona lifted herself off, using a hand to cover her nethers. She let Eric's legs fall and climbed up, positioning herself directly over his face.

"Time for cleanup,"

Eric was insensate until he felt her pubic hair tickle his nose. He looked up and groaned, unable to move or resist. He started to protest, but Mona removed her hand and his mouth was filled with his spent seed. He gagged a little before swallowing it down. He cleaned her pussy, reluctantly at first, and then with gusto sucking the cum from her pubic hair and vagina until she rode his face to an orgasm of her own.

When she was satisfied, Mona climbed off, put on a shirt, went to pee, and climbed back into bed. Before long, she was snoring softly. Eric tried to release his bonds, but found they had been locked with tiny padlocks. He sighed and tried to get what sleep he could.

fpat97
fpat97
260 Followers