Steve becomes Julie's Foot Boy

Story Info
Julie uses Steve to make a point to her friend Barbara.
2.7k words
4.32
44.6k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie is twenty eight years old and a flame-haired, perfectly proportioned, goddess. Everything about her shouts happy, because her wide green eyes instantly make her look friendly and approachable. She has been my girlfriend for two years and in my opinion I have been punching way above my league for all that time. Quite often, when we're out in a club or a bar, I'll return from the men's room to find a posse of ardent admirers surrounding Julie, and quite thankfully, she has no qualms in announcing my return, and who I am to the guys, who then disperse. Being with someone so stunning can make a person feel insecure, but Julie had a unique way of comforting me to alleviate my fears, when she picked up on me feeling that way.

As I said, Julie is in great shape, she loves looking after herself and quite often works out and does yoga in her apartment. If I'm there, I'll be on an instant boner looking at her butt cheeks rhythmically moving together in yoga pants. We have a good sex life, and if I suggest something new, she's quite often happy to go along with it. One example was when I was sat on the bed watching her ass jiggle to a step work out, I enquired if she wore panties under her yoga pants. Her reply of no, sent my blood racing and I asked jokingly if she would sit on my face with her sweaty crotch after her workout. She initially grossed out at the idea but then surprisingly said ok to it. When she had finished that exercise she came over to the bed and knelt on it whilst pulling of her trainers from behind. I lay back and positioned myself with eagerness as she inched forward. She apologised in advance for her sweaty pussy as she reached her leg over to straddle my face, but I had already raised my head as far as I could and began sucking and licking the moist patch of her gusset.

"Oooooooooh!" She exclaimed, as if unexpecting it.

I could easily smell and taste the pussy sweat on the fabric as her groin lowered onto my face. I had both my hands on her glorious butt-cheeks and I began to massage them gently apart. Her arousal level was already up and this little movement enhanced it. Her hips took control and she started slowly pumping her pussy into my mouth. After about five minutes, she could take it no longer, she whipped her now soaking yoga pants off and began fingering her pussy whilst dangling it over my face. In one loud whimper she quickly sat back on my mouth and let go. I carried on licking as the tremors of her body went shuddering through my face. She laughed, almost out of breath as she rolled off me.

"That was so dirty and gross, but so gooood!" She giggled. "What do you want now, sweaty feet or tits?"

She whipped off her sports bra and brushed her breasts over my mouth, slowly dragging her nipples over my lips. I had been jerking already as she sat on my face so my erection was still quite solid. She massaged my cock for a bit and then changed position and slid her body downwards to get to it. My tip was throbbing and super-sensitive at this stage and as her lips closed in on it and her tongue tickled the top, it only took the sniff of a sweaty, socked foot exploring around my mouth to explode.

Now I had a foot fetish and Julie thought nothing strange of it, in fact, she encouraged it and quite often teased me with it. During sex, she liked having her feet licked when she was in the missionary position and quite often, after work, she liked to get me to massage them. This would quite often lead to a prolonged kissing, sucking and licking session for me. She worked in a bank and would spend quite a bit of her day on her feet. She normally wore black tights to work and her feet would smell a bit from the sweat, but that made me all the more horny. I loved the scent and couldn't wait to get licking them when I called round.

Julie shared her apartment with her friend Barbara. They were close friends but every now and then there would be a falling out. I got on well with Barbara but I knew that she had been through so many unsuccessful romances that she was a little envious of what Julie and I had. She was forever trying to get Julie to go out with her and the girls on a night out, but when Julie made her excuses it lead to resentment and then a falling out. It was never a full falling out, it was more like a Cold War scenario where they would talk and communicate with one word answers.

This was when Julie popped her odd request to me. We were laying on the end of her bed watching a flick on her laptop, when she paused it.

"Would you do me an extremely huge favour honey?"

"Sure." I said without thinking.

"No. I mean this is an odd one?" She said, her voice was faint like she wasn't too sure of it herself.

"Ooookaaay?" My curiosity was aroused.

"Do you think that you would be ok kissing my feet in front of Barbara?" She asked with hesitation. "And possibly licking as well?" She was quick to add.

"Whaaat?"

"Well you do love my feet, especially when they're sweaty after work, and I'll leave my tights on."

I looked to her, she was biting her lip.

"I don't understand." I muttered.

"Barbara was having a go at me, saying that you've taken over and ended up controlling my life, and that's why we never spend any time together. I argued and said that I was in control all the time and that you were the submissive and would do what I tell you to."

"Whaaat?"

"I know, I know, it's weird and fucked up, but it's become a matter of losing face now and she's wound me up so much that I don't want to back down. I have to shut her up!"

"Whaaat am I hearing?"

Julie shifted on the bed and contorted her body, she brought her naked foot up to my face and started stroking my cheek.

"Will you do this for your queen?" She asked playfully.

Her toe circled my lips.

"You know you want it." Her voice had changed to sultry vixen mode and I immediately began licking along her toes.

The following evening was when she wanted to do it. I had called not long after Julie had got in from work and promptly sat on the lounge settee in front of the tv. Barbara was sat in an armchair cradling a mug of coffee as it rested on the arm. She had a thin fabric dress on and two exposed feet in tan tights pulled up sideways under her ass. She smiled, said hello and we shared a bit of small talk about our day.

Barbara was in her mid-thirties and was a little heavier than Julie but she was a very attractive blonde with voluptuous breasts. She often walked around the apartment in skimpy shorts and a top and this would give me a chance to ogle her feet. Barbara has a really sexy voice and could make the most innocuous statement sound horny.

Straight away, when Julie took her seat beside me, I could tell there was an atmosphere between them. I felt uncomfortable sitting there in an imposed silence so after twenty minutes or so, I stood up.

"I brought a couple of bottles of wine, would either of you girls like one?"

"Er, Yes please!" They both responded in unison.

Truth be known, I needed a glass, I was feeling nervous about being a pretend submissive.

I sat back down after handing the girls the wine. It wasn't long after that Julie's nylon foot started to tease my crotch. This was the signal. She wanted a massage and I had to show some resistance to it.

"Really?"

"Now?"

"Yes now Steve!." Julie replied sternly, in full character.

"They're tired and achy now!"

I took her foot and started to massage it from the heel to the toes and back again.

"Hmmmm." Julie quietly moaned in relief and pleasure.

I could see Barbara shooting glances from the corner of my eye.

"Aaah! Right there! Yes! Hmmmmm! Just keep it on that spot for the moment."

She raised the other foot to my face and ran it down my cheek.

"Y'know, Barbara and I were having a chat the other day and she was under the impression that you were the leader in this relationship. I told her that I was. Do you agree?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Miss Julie."

The corner of her mouth, where Barbara couldn't see her, raised in a little smirk of admiration and she gave me a suggestive wink.

"Why don't you show her who's the boss Steve?"

"Yes Miss Julie."

I slid from the settee in a sideways motion and walked on my knees to a position in front of Julie. She in turn had brought her feet down onto the floor in front of me.

"Well?" Julie said, sternly.

I leaned forward and brought my face down to a point where it was almost touching the floor. Julie's feet were inches from my face. She began wiggling her toes and then pointed them upwards towards my mouth. The smell of her working day feet was intense, stale sweat and a well-worn shoe odour crept up my nostrils as my lips began to kiss her toes.

"Just go straight into licking." Julie ordered.

I ran my tongue along the top of her toes and circled it around her big toe before bringing it back underneath.

She moaned with pleasure.

Ever conscious of Barbara watching me embarrass myself, I could not help but feel myself becoming erect. Julie's feet tasted dirty, sour and salty, it was evident that her feet had been sweating a lot during the day and now the majority of it had seeped into her tights and was now was coming off on my tongue.

"Massage the heel for me darling." Julie commanded.

I was eager to please. I raised her right foot and squeezed the heel hard with my right hand. I rubbed my left hand up and down along her calf muscle as I wrapped my lips around her toes and started sucking vigorously.

Julie tilted her head back and exhaled heavily.

"Oooooooh!"

"Here, don't forget the other one baby! And do that thing with the calf muscle."

I rested her foot back on the floor. A long wet patch from my sucking, extended along the toe line of her nylons, I had used up a lot of saliva getting the sweat of that foot. I promptly began the same procedure on her other foot and relished in the taste of the strong sweat. Julie moaned a pleasurable moan, indicating a state of arousal. I was so lost in the devotion of her feet that I didn't notice that Barbara had changed position on her chair. She was still watching in disbelief but she twisted and turned in her seat as if unable to get comfortable.

"Come sit beside me Barbara, if you can't get comfortable." Julie was quick to pick up on it, "I'm sure Steve would like to suck on your feet as well."

I froze in shock and glared at Julie as i nearly gagged on her foot. She cast me a sly smile and stuck her toe back in my mouth.

"Carry on Steve."

My heart sank as Barbara rose out of her chair and came over. Julie playfully patted the cushion beside her and Barbara took her seat. She placed her feet on the floor beside Julie's.

"Ok Steve," Julie said, "look after my friends feet please while I get some more wine."

Barbara made eye contact and smiled a little before nervously raising her foot. She let out a small gasp as I rested her heel on my palm. Immediately I could smell that her feet were more pungent and sweaty than Julie's. I raised it up to my mouth and began slowly licking around the ball of her foot. The taste of sour sweat was intense, I liked it. These could almost have been yesterday's tights that hadn't been washed. Before going for the toes, I ran my tongue down to the heel. I sucked and bit a little into the hardness before trying to wrap my whole mouth around it to suck harder.

"Oh! That's good! That's good, aaaah!" Barbara yelped in pleasure.

I withdrew from her heel and licked up along her arch, bringing me to her toes. The excitement and the sour taste had built up a lot of saliva in my mouth and I completely saturated the nylon around her toes. Barbara switched feet and whimpered as as I performed the same action. Her feet were exceedingly smelly and I loved it.

Julie could see that I was enjoying it as well when she sat back down. She raised her foot and they both played a footsie game of dipping toes into my mouth, withdrawing them and having me lick their soles.

"It's ok with me if you want to pull your tights down." Julie said winking to Barbara as I wondered what the fuck was happening.

Both girls pulled their feet back and stood up. I stayed kneeling on the floor as they quickly undid their clothes and stood in front of me in their underwear. Before I knew it, four breasts were dangling free from their bras above me, as the girls leaned forward to roll down their tights.

When they regained their seats, Julie's hand gently pushed the back of my head towards Barbara's shaved pussy. It smelled like she had just been to the toilet and felt warm as I started licking. Barbara gasped and opened wider. I inserted my tongue and sucked around the already moistened entrance. To my surprise, I looked up to see that Julie was kissing her friend and cupping her breasts. My hard-on nearly exploded at that moment. I brought my hand up and started fingering Julie. She was already wet from excitement and her hand brushed off mine as she brought herself to climax. I quickly switched to her pussy and licked hard as her thighs constricted on my head. She pumped her pussy into my face as she let herself go and gushed in a scream of ecstasy. Barbara had carried on rubbing her own pussy and was not far behind. As soon as Julie released my head I hurriedly turned and buried my face into Barbara's crotch. Her fingers were throbbing wildly on her clit, I licked them for her and moistened them as she rubbed before burying my tongue into her pussy as far as it would go. Barbara let out an almost breathless yelp as she came wildly into my face. She ground her pussy into my mouth as she did so. Both girls sat back exhausted and smiled at each other.

My trousers had remained on through all this activity and I still had a bulging hard-on. Julie realised and leaned forward to help me undo them. When my cock was free, she came down onto the floor beside me and lay me back. Her lips wrapped around my bulging knob as she sucked gently. Barbara had come down also and perched a generous breast with a solid erect nipple over my mouth. She slid her hand under my head and raised it slightly, guiding my mouth to her tit. She made a soft sound of pleasure as I started sucking hard. She caressed my face with a soft palm and pressed me to her bosom as my moment came and I released all I had into Julie's mouth.