Boyfriend Regrets Cheating

Story Info
Girlfriend gets revenge on cheating boyfriend.
4.1k words
4.07
21.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface: This is a take-off on the porn video series "Make Him Cuckold ". They are usually from Eastern Europe and have horrible subtitles. The basic plot is that the girlfriend finds out that her boyfriend as been cheating. She pretends that she wants to tie him up to have sexy fun with him. Once he's tied up, she calls a guy to screw her in front of him.

I wasn't sure about which category to put it in. It contains bondage, consensual sex, revenge sex, and refers to nonconsensual sex. I decided on Erotic couplings.

Girlfriend Gets Revenge on Her Cheating Boyfriend

Judy and Earl had been living together for three years and Judy thought they were happy.

Everything was fine until one morning after Earl left for work, Judy found his phone on the floor. It had fallen out of his pocket by the bed. Judy was by nature curious, and Earl always seemed overly protective of his phone. He'd close it suddenly whenever she was around. She figured he was watching porn and didn't care, but she wished it made him horny for her. Their sex lives had been almost nonexistent lately because Earl was tired from having to work late nights and weekends.

Judy tried to open his phone, but she needed his password. Earl didn't have much imagination and she tried some likely ones. It took three tries to open it. She looked at his browser history and found several porn sites he visited often. That made her laugh. She changed his background to a picture of a busty woman just to surprise him. Later she could go back and see what kind of porn he liked. She looked through his contacts but didn't recognize most of them and figured they were for business.

She was about to check his text messages when the phone dinged in her hand as a new text came in. It was from a woman named Darla. She'd met Darla and her husband, and they'd all gone out to dinner a few times.

"Earl, where do you want to go after work? I want you to be rough with me tonight. I need to be fucked hard and rough."

His phone dinged again, and there was a picture attached. It was a selfie of Darla, with her lips puckered and her tit pushed up toward the camera. Another ding and she saw a shot of Darla's pussy. She was using her fingers to spread her lips.

She looked at the rest of the pictures on his phone. There were more pictures of Darla as well as Earl and Darla together, topless in a rundown motel room. Earl had pictures of dozens of other women, some she knew, some she didn't. They were all nude selfies. She also found some dick pics that Earl had sent to women.

Judy found several texts that were all variations of the one Darla sent. Some were for lunch, after work and a lot were for weekends.

"He's been telling me that he's too tired for sex from working so much. That bastard is cheating on me. He's not going to get away with it. I'm going to make him regret it, for the rest of his pathetic life," she thought. "I'm going to make that cunt Darla pay too."

She sat down, thought about it, and devised a plan.

First, she needed to copy all his texts and pictures to a USB stick and hide it. Then she changed his password.

She texted Darla:

"Meet me at a bar named Harleys on Highway 83 near the big Exxon station and we'll have a real good time. The place looks a little seedy, but the owner is a good friend of mine. Go up to the bar and ask for Mick. He's the owner. My cock's already hard and you're going to get fucked rough tonight. I can't wait to see you."

She attached one of the dick pics.

Harleys was a motorcycle club bar that catered to a rather rough clientele. The owner, Mick, was an old and very close friend of Judy's. They had gone out for a while.

She texted him a message:

"A woman named Darla is going to be there after work looking for my boyfriend Earl. I told her to ask for you. Earl's not going to be there. He has been cheating on me. You and your friends can have some fun with her. She likes it rough. And make sure to take her phone."

Judy attached a full-length picture of Darla, naked, and forwarded the text she'd sent to Darla.

Within a minute, she got a message back:

"Thanks for thinking of me. We'll see that she's properly entertained."

Judy went out for supplies. She got two rolls of duct tape, rope, and pink fuzzy, but very real, hand and leg cuffs.

Judy needed one more thing. She looked through her phone and ran across a name she remembered fondly, George. George was a guy who she wanted to fuck in college. He was very handsome and was a big guy, six foot five, and about 190 lbs. He stayed in remarkable shape. Judy's roommate grabbed him at a party before she could, and they dated for a while. Her roommate had shown her pictures of George including one where he was naked from head to toe. Judy begged to borrow him for a night or two, but her roommate said "No". He would be perfect for what she had in mind now.

Judy called him and asked if he was seeing anybody. He wasn't, so she told him the situation and her plan.

A few minutes later, she sent him a text:

"I know you wanted to get in my pants at school and now is your chance to have me any way you want. By the way, those pants you wanted to get into. They still fit me."

She took off her shirt and bra, took a selfie, and sent it to him. She'd set it up so that he'd wait at a diner down the street until he got her text at about 6:30.

Earl came home at 6:00 p.m. He said he lost his phone and looked all over for it. Judy dressed in a very sexy outfit - a button-up top, no bra, and a skirt so short it barely covered her tiny lacey panties.

She hugged Earl, put her hand on his dick, and whispered, "I read a dirty story today on the web, and it really turned me on. This guy's wife tied her husband to the bed, and she did incredible, sexy things to him. I'd be too embarrassed to tell you about them, but I could do those things to you. Things I've never done before. She made him come twice. I bet I can make you come three times." He was extremely excited about the idea. What he didn't know was that he wasn't going to come at all.

"Go into the bedroom, take off all your clothes, and lie on the bed. I'm going to make a drink. I'll need a drink to do some of these naughty things."

Earl hurriedly ran off to the bedroom. Just after he left, his phone vibrated.

It was a text from Darla:

"Are you on your way? This place looks a little scary."

She texted back as Earl:

"If you stay outside, guys will hit on you. Go inside and ask for Mick. He'll take care of you until I get there."

She texted Mick:

"She's outside afraid to come in. Can you go out and charm her into coming in?"

Mick replied:

"My pleasure."

Judy got out her bag of goodies and went into the bedroom. The cheating bastard was naked on the bed. She took out the pink fur handcuffs and crawled onto the bed cat-like. He could see her bare tits as he looked down her shirt. She put cuffs on his wrists with his hands behind him and then the ankle cuffs. She attached them to ropes she had tied and hidden under the bed earlier. The bed was against the wall, so Earl was wedged against it and the bed. Once she tightened the ropes, Earl wasn't going anywhere.

She texted George to come over from the diner and turned her attention back to Earl. She sat on the bed and stroked him as she read him passages from a bondage story. She knew he would love her to do those things to him. She read one passage where someone else joined the couple in bed.

They heard the front door open, and she said innocently, "I wonder who that could be." She yelled in her sexy voice, "We're back here." Earl's cock was rigid, thinking another woman was about to walk in. He'd been stiff since she'd started to restrain him.

George walked into the bedroom, ducking a bit as he walked through the door. Earl screamed like a little girl and tried to cover himself but that was pointless, he could hardly move. She stroked his cock and asked if he was expecting someone else, maybe like Darla? His cock was rapidly getting smaller.

She patted the bed for George to sit down.

Earl said, "Who? I don't know any Darla."

"We went to dinner with Darla and her husband." She was flirting with you.

"I'll read you the text she sent you."

"Earl, where do you want to go after work? I want you to be rough with me tonight. I need to be fucked hard and rough."

"I knew that you'd be busy tonight, so I sent her a message saying that you'd meet her at Harleys."

Judy said, "She's our friend, so I set her up on a date with Mick and the guys. You remember Mick, my old boyfriend in the motorcycle gang, I mean "club". They'll take care of her. They know how to treat a woman. She might even get a free tattoo."

"This is what, Friday night? There'll be a good gang, I mean group, there to entertain her."

"She's there now. I'm glad she wanted it rough."

The phone vibrated.

The text from Mick:

"Darla's here and she's making a lot of new friends."

"That was Mick. Darla's making new friends. That's good. I'm not sure her husband will want her after tonight. I'll text him tomorrow."

Mick sent her a photo. "She looks like she's having fun." She showed it to Earl. Darla was being held down by four big men in motorcycle jackets on the pool table. Two held her hands; two held her feet. She seemed to have lost some clothes. "I do hope she enjoys herself."

"Let me go," Earl screamed.

"I don't think so. It's rude to yell and you've lost your erection." She rubbed his cock. "Don't you like George?"

"Oh, I guess you don't know George yet. George, this is Earl, my cheating boyfriend."

"George was my roommate's lover in college. I had a big crush on him, but we never got together. I thought now would be a fine time for us to catch up. George doesn't know this, but my roommate showed me a full-length picture of him nude, and it really did show his full length."

"George, I've got all sorts of pictures of the women my husband has been fucking behind my back. I'll show them to you."

She picked up a remote and the TV came on. Darla's picture appeared, pushing up her tit and blowing a kiss for the camera."

"He hasn't seen this one or this one. The picture of her spreading her lips flashed on the screen. They only arrived today."

She left the TV on, and it showed each picture from his phone for five seconds and then started over.

"He cheated on you, with her? You're so much hotter than she is. I wouldn't fuck her if she begged me."

"That's sweet of you to say. Since she's showing her tits, I should show you mine." She stood up and started to unbutton her blouse.

"Would you like to just rip it open George?"

George stood up, grabbed the front of her blouse, and pulled it apart. Buttons scattered all over the room. George leaned over and sucked her nipples hungrily and pulled her shirt down her back and off. She moaned as he kissed her lips. She pulled his T-shirt off. She had to stand on the bed to get it all the way off. She was only five-foot-two, and he stood at six-and-a-half feet and was wearing cowboy boots.

Earl thrashed against the straps. Judy shook her head. "Now I think I need to pay some attention to George since he's our guest and was kind enough to come over." She unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped George's jeans. She slid them down and his hard cock popped out and slapped against her face. "Oh my god. You're bigger than I thought. She stood up, hugged him, and said, "Look at this Earl. Standing here hugging him, his cock touches my boobs. I could almost give him a blowjob standing up."

Judy said to George, "We're going to have fun. Look how big he is, Earl. What would you give to have a slab of meat like that in your jeans?" She sat him on the edge of the bed next to Earl and finished undressing him. She eagerly licked him from his balls to tip, popped him into her mouth, and popped him out again.

"That's quite a mouthful," she said. "I'm not sure I can swallow it all. But I can give it the old college try."

"Don't you dare touch him! You're my girlfriend!" Earl whined.

"It looks like I'm just one of many, and guess what. We're breaking up, you worthless piece of shit," she said.

"Stop!" Earl said.

George asked, "What are you going to do about it, you pathetic little man?" George and Judy laughed.

"I've had about enough of your rudeness Earl. Sorry George, I'll be right back." She stood up, took off her panties, and got a roll of duct tape out of her bag. She stuffed her panties in his mouth and wrapped duct tape around his head to hold them in place. She knelt in front of George again and sucked him into her mouth. Only muffled cries could be heard from Earl.

George held her tits while she sucked on him. She moaned and took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. She bobbed up and down on him going deeper every time. George could feel her moans as they vibrated around his cock. He put his huge hand on the back of her head and began to thrust gently. She could tell he was about to come. Summoning her will, she pushed down hard until she felt her throat expand. She squeezed his balls, and he came down her throat. She choked a little after swallowing his cum. Some of it leaked out the sides of her mouth. She wiped it off and put it under Earl's nose so he wouldn't miss out on the smell.

George said, "Look he's hard...I think. He must like seeing a man fuck you. Is that as big as he gets?"

"I'm afraid so."

"Tuck that thing between his legs. I don't want to look at it," George said.

Judy pushed Earl's cock and balls between his legs and then taped his legs together to hold it there. Earl yelled something into his gag. They thought he must be angry.

"That's better. Now he looks like a really ugly woman with a hairy bush." They laughed. "It would be hard to find a guy that wanted to fuck 'her.'"

"We could take her down to Harleys," George suggested.

"No, even they have some standards," she said.

George picked up Judy like she weighed nothing and put her on the edge of the bed. "I want to taste you." She leaned back and used Earl like a pillow for her head.

George licked her with his huge tongue from her ass to her clit. She shivered. She turned them so that Earl had an unobstructed view.

Judy said, "Watch how it's done Earl. Oh god, that's good George. He never learned how to eat me well."

George worked his tongue around her clit and Judy was breathing heavily. He slid his tongue into her opening, going deeper than any tongue ever had, and she gasped.

"Is everything big on you George?"

"Put your finger in me. My god, your finger is as big as Earls cock. Put another one in me. I want you to stretch me. It's been so long since I've had a big man in me."

He slid another finger inside her and she could feel her orgasm building. "After you come, I'm going to stretch you like never before."

He sucked her clit into his mouth, and she came hard. She held his head against her pussy. All her muscles contracted at once. She screamed and screamed, writhing around on the bed.

It's been years since I've come like that. God, I need your big cock in me now. Let me be on top so I can go slow on that monster." He lay down on the bed next to Earl, so that when she was moving up and down on George's shaft, Earl would have an unobstructed view of Judy's tits bouncing. She climbed on top of him and saw that Earl had closed his eyes.

"Open your eyes, Earl!" she shouted. "If you don't watch, I swear I'm going to tape your eyes open. Remember the scene in 'Clockwork Orange'?"

He opened his eyes and stared at her with hate in his eyes.

She put George's cock at his entrance and pushed down on him, trying to slide him in but he was too big. She reached into a drawer and pulled out a new bottle of anal lube and smeared it on George's cock and in her pussy. She tried again. His head slipped in, and she gasped. With the help of gravity, she slowly descended on his cock. It was a tight fit but between the lube and her pussy stretching, she slowly made it down until she was fully impaled. She'd never felt so full. She sat on him breathing deeply trying to relax as her pussy adapted to his size.

Judy said, "I'm glad I had that lube, or you wouldn't have fit. My pussy feels so stretched and full. By the way Earl, I got that lube a few weeks ago so you could take my anal cherry. That's not going to happen now. I'm sure Darla's ass will be loosened up tonight."

She began rocking on George's massive cock. The more she moved the easier it was, and it was starting to feel wonderful. She raised and lowered herself on him faster and faster. Her tits were bouncing on her chest, and she moaned constantly. The stretching pain was gone, and all she felt was pleasure. George put his hand on her tits. He twisted and pulled on her nipples. She bounced as high as she could, and he thrust into her.

Judy turned around on George and slid back down on his cock. Her ass was on display to both Earl and George. She put some lube on her finger, reached back, and pressed it on her asshole.

"You could have been the first man with his cock up here." She pushed her finger in her ass to the second knuckle. "My finger feels so good. I bet a cock will feel even better. George, I bet your finger would fit in my ass." George picked up the bottle of lube, rubbed it over her backdoor, and coated his finger. While she rocked on him with her hands on his thighs, she felt his finger go up her ass.

She looked back at Earl. "That finger could have been your cock." As she rocked on him, his finger slid in and out of her ass.

"Oh god, I can feel your cock and your finger rubbing together inside me," she moaned. "I'm so full."

Earl was trying to yell something, but nobody cared.

As good as she felt, she couldn't get a nice full stroke from his cock in this position.

"George, I need you to take me from behind. I want to feel you as deep as you can go." Judy got off him and got on her hands and knees on the side of the bed. George stood behind her and gradually slid his full length into her, she groaned as she once again stretched open.

"I want long and deep strokes."

He pulled out until only his head was in her and then pushed all the way inside. He loved seeing his cock slide in and out of her. She went from feeling empty to extremely full over and over. His huge balls swung into her with every stroke and hit her clit. She grunted when he pushed inside her. It felt like the air was being pushed out of her lungs. He started thrusting faster and she pushed back against him. She reached between her legs and rubbed her clit. He coated his thumb with lube, and it slipped into her ass without resistance. He plunged into her faster now, and she screamed as another orgasm tore through her.

Her orgasm made George want more. He pulled out of her, laid her on her back, and pushed back in, taking her by surprise. He held her hips off the bed. Her head and shoulders were resting on Earl's chest. Her legs were on George's shoulders. Her pussy was stretched now, and George was pushing into her hard and fast. Every time he shoved into her; she felt her body shudder. His cock rubbed her G-spot and she screamed again. George pulled out of her and put her back on the bed lying right next to Earl. He got between her legs and entered her again.

As he pounded into her, she turned to face Earl and said, "This is how a woman should be fucked. With your tiny dick, I wouldn't even try. You're just going to disappoint more women like you did me. I'm embarrassed I stayed with you so long. I'd forgotten what a real man's cock felt like. I'm going to send a picture of you tied like this to all the women on your contact list. And tell them how good a big dick feels." She twisted Earl's nipple until he screamed into the panties stuffed in his mouth.

12