Boyfriend Regrets Cheating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George got on his knees and pulled her closer. Her butt rested up on his knees as he held her up and continued his relentless pounding. When he got close, he pulled his cock out and stroked it until he came all over her tits and belly.

Judy scooped some of his cum off and licked it from her fingers. She scooped more off and rubbed on Earl. He had George's spunk on his face, and legs, and matted in his chest hair. She rubbed the rest all over her tits.

She had lost count of how many times she'd come. She felt like a limp dish rag. George lay on the bed, and she lay on top of him. His cock was twitching.

"You are one hot woman, Judy. I could fuck you all night."

"I need some rest. But then...do you think that massive thing of yours could fit in my ass?"

"We could sure try."

"What are you going to do with Earl now?" George asked.

"First, I'll take a bunch of pictures of him. I'll give copies to you and Mick. Then I'm going to kick his ass out of here. That means I'll need someone to move in. Any ideas?"

"What if he tries to get back at you?"

"He won't. I sent my friend Mick his picture. If anything happens to me, Mick will track him down and put him in the back room of the bar. He'll line up people to fuck his ass for $5 a person. Earl's best move would be to get as far out of town as fast as he can. I need to call Mick to find out if Darla had a good time. Since she wanted it rough, I'm sure she did."

Author's postscript: I hope you liked this story. It was fun to write. As usual, please scroll down a few lines and vote and/or comment. You don't need to be a member to vote/comment.

12