Boyfriend Sent Me Videos

Story Info
Boyfriend sends me videos of him fucking my best friend.
1.4k words
4.45
10.8k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/08/2024
Created 04/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TLDR: boyfriend consensualy fucking and filming his cuckquean's best friend & sends snippets from the videos. they watch one together at the end.

1.

The first video was short; just 30 seconds. The video started and ended as if they had been building up to the moment and more was to come.

My best friend wore a cream colored bodysuit and nothing else. My boyfriend wore a black shirt and black shorts that did little to hide his erection. She slowly pushed him onto the bed, cat crawling on top of him. Their lips pressed together in a gentle kiss that quickly became more frenzied as she began to grind down on him.

I was unable to see who from the angle of the camera, but one of them pushed my boyfriend's shorts down until his cock was situated comfortably between my best friend's legs. With the same slowness as before, he began to thrust and I could hear him gasp as her thick thighs worked his cock. He pushed her suit further from her body so that his cock was rubbing against her pussy now and they both let out equally longing moans.

She glanced at the camera with a naughty smile before pressing her breasts forward. With my boyfriend distracted by her perfect chest, my best friend was able to sink her pussy on my boyfriend's cock. She quickly pulled off him, but he grabbed her and began to pull her clothes from her body before the screen went black.

2.

The next video was equal in length. My boyfriend sat, shirtless, behind my best friend on her bed. Her sleeveless bodysuit had been pushed down to expose her breasts. My boyfriend kissed along her neck as he used both hands to caress her. The bottom half of her bodysuit had been unbuttoned, leaving her shaved pussy exposed to the camera as well. I felt pangs of longing as I watched my boyfriend's hands move from my best friend's breasts to her pussy; his lips finding hers.

She was moaning as he fingered her. The longer they kissed, the faster he finger fucked her. She reached back and presumably grabbed his cock as he let out little moans of his own into her mouth.

"Cum for me," he murmured. I watched as my best friend's legs began to shake a few moments after his command.

They kissed for the remainder of the video as he manipulated her body with his fingers.

3.

The next attachment included a blurred photo of my best friend's face, cum dripping from her smiling face, and a caption that read "favorite meal of the day."

I watched as my best friend kissed and sucked and fondled my boyfriend's balls. Her perfectly manicured nails stroked his cock as her mouth lathered his balls in spit. She pressed his hard cock to his stomach and engulfed each ball into her narrow jaw. His moans were clearly audible as his hands clenched and unclenched the blanket beneath them. My best friend's pert ass was raised in the air as she pleasured him; my boyfriend getting a perfect view of her behind that only made it harder for him not to cum.

For a full minute, my best friend sat on her knees and used her mouth to greedily suck my boyfriend off while I watched the video from our room. I rubbed my clit slowly, not wanting to cum until he did, imagining the way his body tasted on my own tongue. Before I could press my fingers inside my aching pussy, my boyfriend made a final, deep groan and released his orgasm in satisfied spurts across her face. She licked his cum from her mouth and fingers before winking at the camera and shutting it off.

After

My boyfriend slid his cock into me with my back to his front.

"I would ask if you like the videos I sent, but I can feel how much you did," he said into my ear as he bottomed out. "Keep watching, baby, I know how much you love seeing your best friend's tits between my fingers."

My boyfriend had projected his phone to our tv screen so I could watch on a larger screen as he twisted and pulled at my best friend's nipples. He had pushed her top to the side, her laying in the same position he now had me in, except in the video, they faced each other. He held her breasts first with one in each hand before he would drag his fingers down to meet her nipples. He licked his fingers off camera, the evidence clear when his wet fingertips came back on screen to fondle my best friend more.

"God, I wish I was sucking those tits right now," my boyfriend moaned. He placed his hands firmly on my hips. His pace increased slightly as he used my pussy to soothe his aching cock. "I didn't want to ruin the camera angle so I had to use my fingers but your best friend's tits belong in my mouth, at least once a day. Fuck, baby, watch."

I had closed my eyes briefly at the sensation of being fucked but my boyfriend directed my focus back to the screen.

On screen, his hands were still playing with my best friend's breasts. He held them in ways that maximized their size and weight; emphasizing the pleasure they both derived from his touch. I felt my pussy throb as he fucked me at the way my boyfriend groped her.

"Her sweet pussy gripped me juuuust like that when we were filming," my boyfriend said. He began to fuck me harder. "I don't know which of you likes it more when I put my mouth and hands all over those perfect things, but you both get so fucking wet... she's not here right now, so why don't you tell me what that makes you," he demanded.

"I'm a cuck..." I whispered.

"No," he corrected. "Proudly."

I hesitated for a moment, unsure how far he wanted me to go in my own degradation. My boyfriend slowed his thrusts and kissed the back of my neck leisurely.

He guided me to his desired response. "Why are you so wet right now, baby?"

"Because you're fucking me-" My boyfriend bit at my neck and thrust harshly into me, once. "I get wet watching you seduce and fuck my best friend. I get wet when I see her tease you with her clothes; when you need me to suck you off after she's left the room. I get wet when you finger her under the covers on the couch while we're all watching a movie..." As I confessed, my boyfriend pushed me onto my stomach and began to drill into me.

"Keep going, slut, tell me all about how you're a sopping mess right now because you saw me fucking her tight body."

I bit into the pillow beneath me before continuing. He'd pinned my hands above my head with his and was fucking me deep and fast before slowing and repeating.

"I wanted to cum to the videos," I moaned. "I was going to when you came in, so I stopped myself, but babyyyyy," my boyfriend had begun fingering my ass as he fucked me. "Ohhhh, godddd."

"I knew you had to be close," he said as he continued his working of my body. "Walking in on her giving me a lapdance, those sexy tits just inches from my face and her hot pussy practically humping my dick, had to have you close. I'm proud of my little slut for not cumming. Next time, she'll wear your bra for a few hours so when I tit fuck her later, my cum and her spit will get stuck in the imprints. Would you like that, baby? Tell me."

Grateful he'd pushed my face into the bed, I shamefully agreed with his idea.

"I would, baby," I admitted. "I'm going to cum but fuck, yes, I want to see her try to fit into my bra." I came to the thought of her perfect breasts futilely trying to stretch my bra out; how her chest would cause significant strain to the straps and structure.

"Fucking slut, fuck," my boyfriend groaned. He snapped his hips hard into my backside in a few more thrusts before cumming inside me. "I love you," he sighed as he caught his breath, rolling me to face him as he lay beside me.

"I love you," I replied. "Turn the tv off."