Boyfriend Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You happy you're my boy now, cutie? I know I'm happy. When I saw you walk in I knew I had to have you. So now I do, sweetheart." He kissed me. "That's what men like me do. We take what we want."

He was putting on a pair of thin black leather gloves while he told me about how I was now his possession. It made me feel queasy and horny.

He lined one arm along my spine with his hand holding the back of my head forward and grabbed my face with his other gloved hand.

"Such a pretty face. It's going to look so much prettier with my marks, though, don't you think, baby?" I cried and shook more but he just laughed and stroked my face. Then without warning he pulled his hand back and struck my cheek hard with his palm.

*SMACK*

My head flew to the side and I was stunned. I was already crying and continued, but now my face hurt terribly as well. He grabbed the back of my head with his other hand and pulled my face back so we were eye to eye. He resumed stroking my cheek with the leather glove.

"Shhhh. It's okay to cry now. Daddy just needs to break you in, sweetheart. I just need to beat you and mark you up a bit. It'll remind you where you belong and who you belong to."

I was so afraid. This treatment was beyond anything I had with Mike. But I wasn't sure there was anywhere to go. Before I could think of an escape my head flew the other direction as a back hand caught my other cheek.

*SMACK*

He pulled my face back to him again and both my cheeks ached. He resumed stroking my face and made me look at him.

"So much prettier now, baby. So pretty. I gave you those bruises, sweetheart. They're just for you."

He pulled his hand back again for another slap and I preemptively turned my head in fear. He brought his hand down to my face then slowed at the end and grabbed my chin. He looked at me still smiling and I softly whispered, "thank you..."

"Now that I've given your face and ass some love how about you give me a little too, huh babe? I think I deserve it." He laughed at his joke.

"I know you love sucking Mike's cock. He tells me you can't get enough of it, you little slut. So get down on your knees, cocksucker. Blow me like you do Mike. Hell, blow me even better than you do Mike. If you don't I'll be sure to let you know just how upset I am."

I slinked down to my knees but before I could get there Jim finished. "Remember, baby, get my dick nice and wet. You need to get it wet enough to slide in your pussy gently when I fuck you in the room after. That's right, babe. I'm gonna take that tight pussy after and make it mine. I'm gonna fuck you til you walk funny and all the football boys will know that your Daddy stole your precious virginity. So think about that when you're sucking me, bitch. Think about getting me wet enough to fuck your pussy."

I cried harder and went to grasp his now fully engorged cock. My humiliation and spanking were clearly turning him on and now I had to appease my new master.

"Kiss the tip first, boy. You need to always show me respect."

"Yes Daddy." I frantically kissed his tip and offered it love and affection. Mike's dick was big but Jim's put his to shame. It was enormous and looked thicker than my wrist. I was terrified knowing that after I sucked him he would shove it in my bum. I knew I had no options. What could I do? Jim was so much stronger than me, and I'm such a wimp. Even worse, I think I might even want him to take my virginity. My cock has been rock hard since he first made me pull my shorts up.

"Give me a good suck now, boy. Take your time. I want you to get it as wet as you can. Make love to it with your throat, baby."

I started sucking gently but out of fear and excitement began to go deeper as he pushed against my head forcing me even further. I choked and he chuckled, "don't choke too hard, babe. We don't want any throw up, do we?" He put his hand back on my cheek to remind me how he beat the man out of me earlier, and wasn't afraid to do it again. I shuddered and worked to throat him better.

All I could think about was how the deeper I got, the wetter I made his cock, and the easier it would be when he slid into me later. I wanted to make sure it was super slick if I was going to get fucked. Which I knew I was.

I sucked for about 10 minutes with him telling me how he likes it. I tried to rub my cock once because it was so hard but he slapped my face and told me to never do that again.

"I'm gonna need to lock that little bitch clit up to make sure you keep your mind where it should be. Huh, girly? You want Daddy to lock up that pathetic cock?"

I didn't even know what he meant by "lock up my cock" but I was terrified by the prospect.

Finally he eased my mouth off his cock. "That was good, sweetheart. I liked that. But it's not enough. You know that." He stood up. "Let's get to bed now, sweetie. Hold my hand. I'll walk you."

He led me down the hall and to the master suite. I was in just my panties and he was in his boxers and white tee. When we got in he took his clothes off and I saw his whole body. He wasn't muscular but he wasn't fat, he was just big. He must have weighed over 250 lbs which is 100 lbs more than me! His whole body was covered in hair, with even a little on his shoulders and back.

He laid me gently on my back on the bed. One thing that made me glad about the beating was that at least he was treating me a little softer now. His demeanor changed from cruel to protective. I was still terrified but it was better than his rage. I guess he wanted me like this, beaten and broken, just like he said. I'm so pliant now, I can't even put up a fight.

He gently put my legs up on his shoulders and wrapped his huge body around me. My butt and face didn't sting as badly anymore and I just felt a dull throbbing. Even worse, I felt a throbbing in my cock. I also felt it in my hole as he poked his pole into my bud.

"I love seeing you like this, baby. All quiet and submissive. You look so helpless. So perfect. You like being like this don't you? Cheeks all red from my hand, under me with your legs spread and your pussy ready. Shhhh, baby, it's okay."

He wiped away my tears. I did like the way he felt. The way I was trapped and stuck, completely under this hairy beast.

"Try moving, babe. Try to get out. Go on."

He stared at me as I struggled and shook, at first just whimpering but then desperately trying to escape. I squirmed and writhed but he had my wrists pinned and my legs spread. I was folded in half and completely immobile.

"That's right. Can't go nowhere can you? Nope. There's only one way to go now, babe. And that's on my dick."

"Nooo... please. Please, Jim, don't do this." I begged and pleaded futilely for him to stop.

He slapped my face then gripped it tightly. "Bitch! You do not tell me what to do. And you always call me Daddy!" I couldn't even cry anymore so I just watched him with fear and amazement. He was so dominant it took my breath away.

"You come in my house in your faggot outfit, mince around with your ass out, suck my cock, and now you think I'm not going to fuck you? Listen here pussy, boys like you need this. Look at how fuckable you are. You can't deny it. You know it's true. You know this is where you belong."

I slowly nodded in agreement. "You haven't even tried to fight me once. What kind of man would let another man do this?"

I couldn't respond. He didn't care. "Only a faggot with a puny dick and a tight pussy, right?"

I nodded.

"And now I'm gonna claim that virgin hole and you're never going to forget who's your Daddy."

He eased the first inch into my hole. The wide head was splitting me open. "Uhhh Daddy noooo. Please, Daddy, please! It's too big! I can't take it." I squirmed as hard as I could but his iron grip gave me no hope.

He chuckled, "babe, that's just the first inch. We still have 9 more."

"No..." I whimpered out at this realization. 10 inches. I was going to get 10 inches inside of me. And there was nothing I could do.

He eased in more and I cried out. I was plugged on half of his meat. He kissed me softly. "So tight, babe. I'm gonna love fucking this every day."

Every day. This wasn't going to stop tonight. I was going to be pummeled, folded up, abused, and fucked every day.

After a few more inches he hit a spot that made me feel a strange euphoric high. He pushed it again and again and my jaw went slack, drool coming out of my mouth.

"Looks like I found my girl's G spot. Do you like that feeling, baby? You like when Daddy pushes on your little button?"

He pumped harder and was now almost all in. I felt so full. I wanted to cry and scream and kiss him all at the same time! It hurt so good!

We looked at each other and, with the understanding that Jim's entire cock was now in me, I finally broke down. I went limp in his arms. I stopped fighting. I just lay still as a hole for his cock.

"Little bitch is finally understanding her place. See, babe, I just had to break you down a bit. Now you just lay there and get used to this position because you're gonna be in it a lot. This pussy is getting filled up at least twice a day from now on."

As he fucked me he told me that starting tomorrow I was going to be living with him. He told me his boys were gonna go to the shitty apartment my mom and I live at and move my things out. He said this all as he pumped in and out of me. All 10 inches with each stroke.

"You're gonna be staying here from now on, baby. You're mine now. I ain't letting you go. You're just too sweet. Too perfect. I can't let you go. I'm sorry, babe," he said as he kissed me sweetly.

I cried in his arms as his now fast pumping ushered in a new wave of submissiveness that overtook my sanity. I loved the feeling of being in the man's arms. I felt so safe and warm. And I felt pleasure that I never had before.

I knew that his violence wasn't going to stop, but to me it just seemed like something that came with a man who's so dominant and possessive. He needs to break me down to he can rebuild me how he wants. And besides, it's not like I can say no to him. What could I even do?

He sped up one last time then erupted with a howl. "Ahhhh. I haven't had pussy like that in years. I'm gonna get real used to that."

He pulled out, "clean me up with your mouth bitch." I went down and cleaned. He pulled me up to spoon and we lay. He said to sleep now and that tomorrow we'd start a new day with me as his boy.

*****

Three Months Later

I'm kneeling by the door waiting for Daddy to get home. It's like this every day. I'm in white lace stockings, garter, and panties, and a white see-through babydoll. I'm locked in a pair of high heels. "I like how they make your legs look," he told me when he first put them on. Now he locks them on everyday before he leaves. I'm up to 5 inches.

I've probably lost about 10 lbs since we got together. He keeps me on a vegetarian diet because he says boys like me look cuter when we're delicate.

Along with the locked heels my poor penis is hidden away in a pink chastity cage. I finally found out the meaning of "locking up my clit". One day Daddy came home with the cage and he just put it on right there. No warning. Since then he unlocks me about once a week but I'm only allowed to cum when he's fucking me. Last week I came on his cock while locked and he said that since I came like that I don't need to get let out anymore. He hasn't talked about unlocking me since.

I notice the door opening but hear multiple voices. One I recognize as Mike, my old boyfriend, and the other I don't know. They walk in and I look down to the floor, making sure that everything is perfectly in order to not upset Daddy. I'm terrified because he hasn't showed me off to his friends yet. He said he's been training me up so that I'm a real good girl when they come by. He told me that impressing them is just as important as impressing him, so I was to be on my best behavior if men ever came.

"Damn, Jim, I knew you were dominant but I didn't expect this." Mike looked down at me, probably shocked and impressed at how well Jim had tamed me.

"Yup. Looks good doesn't he. I told you I'd break him. Just took a bit of time, but I got him. You can look up and say hi now, babe."

I looked up to the men and saw Mike, Daddy, and another huge blue collar guy.

"This here's Dan sweetheart. I've told you about him. I showed him some of your pictures and he thought you were just too cute. He couldn't wait to come over to see you. But I told him he had to wait until I made you perfect. I think I did that. Don't you boys?"

"Fuck yeah, dude!" Dan replied. "He looks hot as hell! Those pics were good but nothing compares to the real thing. I can't believe you've got yourself a boy like this Jim. You're a lucky bastard."

"Heh, guess I am. It's not really luck, though, Dan. I sniffed this one out and made him mine. What you see now, I did this. Of course there was a pretty foundation, but I made him perfect. And he thanks me for it every day."

Daddy petted my face softly. He ran his fingers over the fading marks on my cheeks. He had slapped me the other day for making his coffee wrong. He told me I couldn't cover it with makeup either. He likes me in mascara and lip gloss, but no foundation. He says when I look at myself in the mirror I need to see what he did to me so I can learn from my mistakes. I think that makes sense.

"Damn is that a cock cage!" Mike exclaimed. "You locked him up? You're fuckin' wild, dude!" They we're all laughing now looking at through my translucent dress at my cage.

"Yup. Locked that thing up week one. I figured he doesn't need his tiny clit. Why would he? In this house it's my dick, his mouth, and his pussy, that's it. Don't know why we'd need that thing around. Might get his nuts taken care of too but I haven't figured that out yet. For now I like him like this. Makes him needy."

The men laughed. "Go get us some beers, girly, and get that dinner warmed up. I hope you made enough for all of us."

Fortunately I had made extra so I plated some meals and put beer on the table. When I walked in the dining room I noticed that the chairs were all lined up on the same side. They were facing a mirror.

I plated the food confused when the men rolled in with something under a sheet.

"Keep your eyes closed, babe, I got a surprise for you."

I turned around and the men set up the surprise. Daddy stripped my babydoll then blindfolded and walked me over to where they were. My thighs hit a vertical leather board and Daddy gently pushed me forward.

I was now bent 90 degrees. My legs were straight in my heels and my chest and stomach were flat and supported by another horizontal leather board. My chin rested in a cupped leather fixture that forced me to look forward; I couldn't turn my head.

I felt straps go around the back of my thighs, ankles, and calves. I felt a strap around my lower back forcing my ass to push up under the raised leather mound at my waist and display my thong covered hole. My arms were placed behind my back and Daddy tied my wrists up in a soft ribbon.

I felt an open-hole gag go into my mouth forcing it wide. I started to drool. A small oiled butt plug glided into my pussy and I moaned into the gag making a pathetic sound. The men laughed.

Daddy took off the blindfold and I finally saw their work. I was staring straight at myself, bent at 90 degrees with a gag in and my hands tied. I couldn't move at all with the straps, and I couldn't look away from the mirror. The men stood behind the mirror so we could make eye contact. I started whimpering and crying but knew there was nothing I could do. This was just another night with Daddy.

"Thought we'd trade presents, sweetheart. We got you a little gift, so now you're going to give us a gift. And the gift is you, babe. See, you even have a little bow." He pulled at the ribbon around my wrists humiliating me further.

"I'll be honest man, this is the hottest thing I've ever seen. I still can't believe you get to come home to this shit every night."

Dan was pacing around the room, seemingly preoccupied by his jealously and horniness. He didn't care one bit that I may not want to be tied up and gagged. None of them cared. They didn't see me as equal to them. They just saw me as something that Daddy owned. I guess that's kind of what I am though....

"I couldn't have it any other way. I can't just date someone, Dan. I gotta own them. Take them over completely. It's just how I am. My baby girl here understands, though, don't you?" He rubbed my ass and slapped it once.

"Okay boys, let's eat! I'm fucking starving. Don't think we'll need the TV tonight, we got our own in-home entertainment system right here."

The men sat down at the table to eat and with the angle of the mirror we could see each other perfectly. I couldn't look away from the mirror and when I closed my eyes once Daddy said "Bitch!" and I knew better than to try to hide.

At one point in the meal the ever inquisitive Dan said, "can you guys even imagine being in this sissy's position? Makin' our meals, cleanin' up our messes, gettin' tied up and fucked. I just can't even imagine it." He was almost speaking to himself, trying to make sense of the intensity of our relationship and depth of my submission.

"Well good thing we don't have to, brother," answered Daddy.

"Fuck yeah, man! Cheers to that!"

They all laughed and clinked beers. Mike had been catching glances at me all night and I could tell he was hungry. I thought I might get sympathy but it seemed he enjoyed seeing me as a full-time submissive.

"Alright, guys, it's time for the party. Don't worry he'll clean up this mess after. Strip down boys, let's get rowdy."

I could feel the temperature rise with the men's hardening dicks. Each man was big and hairy and I secretly enjoyed watching their masculine bodies in the mirror as they got nude.

*SMACK*

Daddy's palm went straight to my ass. I yelped through the open gag and another pathetic whimper came out. They all loved the sound so Daddy suggested, "go grab that strap from the wall over there, Mike. It's her favorite. Got it special just for her. She hangs it back up after we use it like a good girl. Ain't that right, sweetheart, ain't this your favorite strap?"

I couldn't nod but I knew he didn't expect an answer. Mike grabbed the strap and came back over to us.

"Go on and give her a few. Not too hard, we don't wanna kill her. I love this bitch right here, she knows I'd never hurt her. But make sure she knows who's boss. Sometimes she forgets and it's good to remind her that she is not the same as us. If she was she wouldn't be tied up and gagged right now." He laughed as he finished.

Mike brought the strap down hard 5 times and gleefully jumped when he handed it off to Dan. While Mike was a sweet man it's clear he wasn't the guy for me. His school boy antics just proved he's not ready to break in a boy like me and make him a bitch, yet. I'm so glad Daddy found me and took me from Mike.

Dan followed up with a few smacks, as did Daddy. My ass was now striped and I was crying. They all got harder when they heard the whimpers.

"It's time we fill her up, huh boys? She's never had two before so this'll be real special for her. Like I said baby, think of this as a gift. Mike, how bout you take her mouth just like old times. I'll start on her pussy. I'm still not sure I want you guys in there since it's mine. Dan, you just jerk that huge cock of yours for a sec. I'll tap you in soon, don't worry." Daddy explained the upcoming gangbang.

"Don't worry about me man, I'm loving this. I'll gladly do whatever, whenever." Dan was just laughing and going along with the ride, thoroughly enjoying the dominance that Daddy displayed over me. I think Dan was secretly taking notes, preparing to do the same to another boy soon.