Boyfriend Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, babe, you miss me?" Mike lined his cock up to the hole in my gag. It was wide and his cock fit in well. I couldn't stop him with my hands behind my back so I had to accept his throat fucking. And a throat fucking it was. I think he missed my mouth and wanted to make up for lost time.

As I was getting impaled from the front Daddy went behind and pulled my plug out from the back. He spread my cheeks apart and started pushing his huge oiled rod up my cunt.

By the time he was all the way in I had Mike's pubes in my nose and face. I was completely overwhelmed. I could barely see with Mike's stomach in my face, couldn't breathe, couldn't hear, couldn't speak, couldn't move. I was so utterly helpless and I just lied there whimpering, starting to cry as I felt Daddy tap my cage. It reminded me I was just two holes to be used for men's pleasure. It had never felt so blatant before.

"You've been a good bitch so I'll give you a treat." Daddy unlocked my cage and I felt a rush of blood engorge my small cock. I was immediately fully erect and was throbbing in pain and pleasure. The men both slid out of me and I lay there with my cock hard.

Daddy then surprised me by slipping an oiled jelly cock ring that felt delicious on my little penis. He lined his cock up at the tip and re-entered my ass.

"Get at that throat, Dan. I decided you guys can't have his pussy so take what I give you and don't complain."

"Don't worry, dude, I wouldn't think of complaining! Thanks for letting me fuck his throat, Jim. You're the best!"

It made me feel so weird to hear Dan thanking Jim for fucking me. It made me feel so low, like Daddy's whore. I didn't feel worthless, I just felt taken over. Past the point of returning. I couldn't see myself ever being in a "normal" relationship. One without a man like Daddy. A man who took me over completely.

Dan busted quickly into my mouth and I didn't have to work too hard. Mike lasted a bit longer as he was used to my oral technique. Daddy stroked my cock with the silicone ring while he fucked me and we came rapturously in unison. Afterwards they let me sit there for a moment while they got their bearings. I was dripping cum from my pussy and could feel more in my throat.

Dan and Mike started getting dressed. "Thanks again for letting me come over, man. This was so fucking cool! I need to figure out how to get me a boy like this. I need this man. Seriously. I'll see you again soon, right?" Dan sounded so eager to come back.

"Of course, man, of course. I'll let you know when. I think my baby boy might need a break here for a few days." He stroked my pussy and lightly fingered it to collect some cum.

Mike spoke. "You know at first I was pissed when you took my boy but now that I see what you've done with him I can't really be mad. You brought out his full potential."

He looked to me. "You should really be thanking Jim, babe. He's good to you. You won't meet too many guys like him. You listen to him, you hear me. Obey him always." Mike headed towards the door.

"Alright you two, see ya later." Mike and Dan headed out the door and I finally felt more calm.

"You were so good today, sweetheart. Did you like meeting Daddy's friends? I think you did." I nodded as best I could in the contraption.

"Daddy's just gonna get one more nut in then you can clean up and we'll head off to bed ok? Just stay still baby." He laughed as he replaced his cock in my mouth gag.

He fucked my face for a few minutes then returned to my now filled pussy. He gave me another cream pie then finally untied me. I fell to the floor. He made me kneel and thank him for letting me meet his friends. I did.

"Okay, babe, get these dishes in the washer then clean up all the shit from dinner. I'm gonna go upstairs and relax. I'm pretty worn out. I'll see you when you come up for bed. And clean yourself up before, honey, you know I like you pretty."

"Yes Daddy." I whispered then waited for him to exit before getting off my knees to clean.