All Comments on 'Boyfriend Test'

by chetjustice

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Sometimes it's not just the men who are foolish!

5

IbeSteveIbeSteveabout 1 year ago

beautiful story. Loved It

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sweet, I liked the ending. Wish it was longer and really got into it, perhaps had more than Joellen trying to test him. Just feels like a set up for something more grandiose.

fixer43fixer43about 1 year ago

I'm not even going to go there about Wendy and her insecurity and behavior.

I think you could add a couple more lines though.

"They walked to the water's edge and spotted something shiny there, half buried in the mud. It was Bryan's ring..."

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Needs a better ending, still 5/5

mac1729mac1729about 1 year ago

What fixer said

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Works for me. Pretty darn good story, even though there was really only one way it could end. A little more story would’ve been nice. Especially the part where Wendy finds out Bryan and Joellen are “together”.

Davester37Davester37about 1 year ago

This is a sweet story, well told. That’s a lot of what I want to read here. Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yes, sweet and substantial. My main critique would be to make sure you balance the sex out. It seemed all skewed towards the woman who he ultimately rejected, so we as the readers don't get much of a "payoff" when the story turns.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Similar to others who've commented, I thought the ring might be spotted at the foot of the falls before the story ended.

The sex was also indicative of Wendy's character, taking his attention to her needs first (selfish) as her due.

A short but masterful story, well done!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good, fun story! I was expecting Wendy to let 'You passed the test' slip BEFORE they had sex. Perhaps it would have come out when they're in bed during foreplay, leaving her frustrated and unfulfilled when he kicks her out. The story could have been a bit longer and described the interaction when Wendy finds out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchetjustice@chetjustice
Just doing this for fun. After reading some of the stories on here I'd thought I'd try my hand at it. I'm not a professional writer. I'm sure it shows. Hope you enjoy the stories.

SIMILAR Stories

Hero's Reward 
4.85
3.6k
929
Snow Lily 
4.89
236
84
The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
621
Save One Love 
4.9
1.6k
491
Outback 
4.87
826
372
More Stories