Boyfriend's Approval

Story Info
Spoiled girlfriend put in her place.
2.5k words
3.81
15.6k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Olivia77
Olivia77
13 Followers

*** this is all fiction. Any "non-consent" activity should be planned ahead safely for both parties with appropriate consents.

** this is my first time writing so I'm happy to take advice or critique! This was posted in a group as well.

They'd been dating about a year before moving in together. She was quickly climbing in the corporate world and he was comfortable in his job, but money was still a little tight. They were ecstatic when they bought a cozy apartment. Despite the view - an abandoned warehouse - they were happy. Their sex life had always left a little to be desired but it was nothing to complain about at first. She'd spread her legs for him a few times a week and before long he'd cum. During said encounters, she'd run through her to do list or practice future presentations at work. She knew when to moan so he didn't suspect a thing. Once he fell asleep, she had her real fun, fingering herself under the covers while he slept mildly dissatisfied. As she succeeded at work, she became more and more preoccupied at all times of the day. When he'd start kissing her neck or put his hand on her waist, she'd just push him off and mumble an excuse.

Despite their sexual shortcomings, they were a pretty compatible couple. She trusted him with her secrets and he did the same with her. She was clearly the breadwinner so household chores often fell to him. He didn't think about it often but when he did he held some resentment towards her for this. He was raised believing it was natural for a woman to fill these roles. His mother had epitomized this, always looking pretty and having dinner ready when his dad came home. But he bit his tongue and did the chores for his girlfriend. His parents had always been apprehensive about their sons girlfriend for this very reason. He hated her for her withholding, but he loved her too. But she was beautiful and intelligent, the picture of a classy, strong business woman. Although he and many others doubted she got her promotion using purely her business acumen.

Like any other day, he woke up early to go for a run before work. She had a big preparation today so she was already pacing the apartment, muttering her speech quietly. As he grabbed his headphones and ran out the door with their dog, she gave him a quick peck before returning to her practice. After a little longer, she hopped in the shower. A few minutes later, she patted off the excess water and wrapped herself in a short towel and turned on her morning pump up playlist to get ready. She stood in front of her open window and dropped her towel, lost in thought. She did this often and without concern, due to the vacancy of the adjacent building. She put on her corporate pantsuit and a tight white blouse. The one that let her black bra show through just a little.

She was humming the chorus when the music from her speakers cut out. She walked to the kitchen to find the source of the problem. That's when she noticed the open apartment door. Probably nothing, she thought slowly looking around, very apprehensive. Seeing nothing out of place, she slowly walked back to the bedroom just to make sure. The door slammed shut from the other room and her heart sank. She bolted to the now shut door. In her panic, she didn't notice the man only partially hidden in the coat closet. Or the man crouched in her kitchen. The man in the closet laughed to himself. This bitch actually thought she could reach the door and pass through it into safety. He liked letting their hands get mere inches from the door handle when he took them.

Her fingertips brushed the cold metal and she felt brief relief. Then her neck jerked back painfully as a hand covered her mouth and another yanked her hair before she could get an adequate grip. The door remained shut.

"Cutting it a little close there, Dan," the man in the kitchen said as he rose from his hiding spot.

"Just grab her legs, asshole."

She unsuccessfully screamed out and tried to squirm away from her assailants, but their grip on her was iron clad. She could taste dirt on the hand stifling her. They threw her on the bed violently. Ian grabbed the first thing he saw to stuff in her mouth to shut her up. A slightly damp dog toy as it turned out. Her surprise and terror clouded her observation skills but the smell and the wetness called her attention. Ian chuckled at the apparent disgust written on her face.

One man sat with his knees straddling her head, holding her arms down while the other held her legs in one hand and he traced his fingers up and down her thighs. She thrashed in disgust the closer he got to her crotch.

She received a sharp slap to her cheek and her ears rung in response. "Hold still, bitch."

When she failed to follow instruction, Dan sighed. He held down firmly on her milky, smooth throat to compress her trachea. She tried to grab at his arm and thrashed even more. Her consciousness began to fade as the edges of her vision darkened. Dan released at the precise right time, in a way only a practiced hand could.

She gasped and coughed under her pinned shoulders. "Maybe now you'll listen." She begrudgingly decided to cooperate for now.

"Good girl." Ian firmly, almost painfully grabbed her pussy over her pristine pants. "Take a look through that window." She turned her head slowly to look at the warehouse. Windows were broken. Graffiti covered the walls. The little bit she could see inside was cleared of any furniture but littered with bottles and other trash. She failed to understand why they wanted her to look this way. "Funny what that reflective glass does, huh? Easy to see out, but not in." Dan moved her chin oh so slightly, to direct her vision to a largely intact window. She realized anything could be hidden behind that glass. Or anyone.

"We know you dress up all nice. But you've been taunting us for months, haven't you, cunt? Debasing yourself by exposing your tits -" his finger grazed her covered nipple "- and your juicy little pussy-" the grip on her tightened. "Some part of you knew we were there watching. Pathetic, really. And cruel, since we can't touch you. Well, couldn't." The looks on their faces were devilish as her eyes widened.

Suddenly she was flung towards the window. Her face was held violently against the glass. It was remarkable how easily her blouse was torn away from her body. Her pants proved more challenging, but with the aid of a pocket knife and some force they pulled away as well.

"Come on, the rest of the boys want to see it all," Dan chuckled. Ian used his knife once more and her expensive bra fell to the floor. Her eyes struggled to make out any figures still creeping behind the glass. However she was distracted by her mission when her thong was pulled forcefully backwards, rubbing painfully between her lips before finally snapping off.

She closed her legs in a desperate attempt to prevent them from learning her secret as tears started to well in her eyes.

"Oh what's this?" Ian taunted. He stuck his hand between her legs. "The bitch is in heat!" He removed his hand to show his partner the juices that now dropped clung to his fingers.

"Oh shit, you like this? Even more pathetic than I thought. Let's see if you like this." He grabbed her hair and yanked her downwards onto her knees. He pulled out her dog toy gag, but before she could cry out, he unzipped his stained jeans and shoved his cock in her mouth. She pushed against his hips to get away, but Ian quickly pulled her arms into a painful grip behind her back. Helpless, there was nothing she could do except accept his dick as it preceded deeper and deeper, causing her to gag painfully as saliva dropped out her mouth.

When he pulled out for just a second, she took her opportunity. "You assholes," she spat. "My boyfriend will be back soon and y'all will be fucked."

"Not as much as you'll be by then," Dan whispered in her ear, sending shivers down her spine. Of fear or excitement she wasn't sure.

With that, she was back on the bed and before she realized what was going on, a slobber covered dick reached her cervix. She cried out in pain. Her scream was only audible for a few seconds before another cock stifled her. This one was shorter but thicker than the other. She felt the skin of her lips stretch around it.

The sound coming from her cunt was that of a wet slap. "Slut, I can hear your desire." She turned beet red because she knew he was right. As twisted as it sounds, she was thankful the cock raping her mouth concealed her moans. A hand struck her right tit from above. And almost immediately another hand from below on the left. This continued for a while as she cried and moaned into her rapists shaft. Eventually she stopped struggling and just allowed it to happen. Tears welled in her eyes when she realized the pulsing in her pussy could only mean she was going to cum on this dirty cock. Where the fuck is he?! His run must be over by now, she thought.

Unspoken between the men, they decided it was time to turn her over. A painful twist of her thigh flipped her over. Dan painfully re-entered her pussy with a sigh of pleasure.

"Alright boss, let me have a go." Ian slapped her face so hard, the ringing in her ear was stunning. She was distracted long enough for them to switch places without trouble.

"Damn I don't even need lube," and Ian laughed again. He pressed his thick head against her asshole after running it through the wet mess she made of herself. No, no, no, she thought. My boyfriend will save me, she assured. If only he'd hurry the fuck up. Ian pushed forcefully into her ass and she screamed in the most desperate way. Dan stuffed the dog toy back in her mouth. He rubbed his dick all over her face, leaving her pussy juice behind. She tried to turn her head away, only to find a slap there for her.

She adjusted slowly to the tear at her asshole. She found herself pushing her ass back, grinding ever so slightly against that ridiculously thick cock.

"We've been watching her a while and even I didn't expect her to get her jollies off getting raped."

"Maybe we should've known. Probably knew we were out there. Begging us to come take her holes," he taunted. "Isn't that right, sweetheart? Well maybe this will haunt your dreams, the humiliation of cumming on my cock while I rape your ass." He stuck a finger in her pussy to get it nice and wet. He then pinched her clit between this thumb and index finger. Her eyes went wide and she felt a desperation radiating from her cunt with increasing intensity with each violation on her clit and ass. Fuck, no, no, I'm going to cum, she thought, almost at the point of no return. Fuck ...

The sound of the front door opening caused the three of them to freeze.

"Babe? You still here? I saw your car out front ... babe?" He appeared in the doorway and took in the scene. Both men reached for their weapons with their dicks still inside the poor woman. He continued to avoid making eye contact with his girlfriend.

"No need for that," he put his hands up in a sign of defense. "Just tell me what's going on." Only muffled sounds escaped past the makeshift gag. "Not you," he snapped. She was surprised by the aggression in his voice. She only heard that tone once, when she talked back to his dad at a family dinner.

He walked slowly around to where Ian's dick still penetrated her little asshole. "May I?" he asked the two assailants. Confused, they exchanged looks and Dan gave a small nod. Her fear built, having no idea what was happening since he moved out of her line of sight. He reached out to her pussy. She flinched at the unexpected contact, but he remained gentle. His voice was almost emotionless. "You boys know the last time she took my dick? In her mouth?" He gestured to Dan's manhood. "Or her pussy? The one that's embarrassingly sopping, right now," he abruptly stuffed two fingers in her cunt. "And never her ass." As he spoke, the malice in his voice grew. "Don't leave any permanent marks. Oh, and don't cum in her cunt."

She shut her eyes to keep tears from pouring out with the betrayal. He nodded at the two men and walked into the bathroom. As he passed her head, they held eye contact for a second. He smirked. When the shower water started running, the two men continued their assault. The emotional hurt had killed her desire; her orgasm was long gone.

... for a second. Her body betrayed her mind and her cunt got wet when her two rapists began pumping again.

"Can I cum in her ass?" He yelled over the sound of the shower.

"Sure, man. But I'd love to see you cum on her made-up face. Dealer's pick though," her boyfriend yelled back.

"Happy to," he said, more to her than anyone else. He took his dick out of her, stuffing bits of her torn blazer in her ass to keep her gaped. In anticipation, she shut her eyes tight. "No, bitch. Eyes open, tongue out. Yeah that's right. You've had the honor of serving my friends cock; your tongue should be out anyways. A whore like you should know that." She begrudgingly opened her eyes and stuck out her tongue, reaching his balls. "That's it. Eye contact." She struggled with that more than anything else, facing her abuser as his cum shot towards her face, landing across her upper lip and into her left eye. Her second rapist followed seconds after, exploding down her throat. She choked a bit due to the volume and it leaked out the side of her mouth.

"You think that'll teach her her place?" Her boyfriend appeared in the bathroom doorway, wrapped in a towel that did little to hide his erection.

"I think that's a lesson that needs to be - " Ian slapped her clit hard, " - reinforced." And he took his place behind her.

Olivia77
Olivia77
13 Followers