Boyfriend's Birthday Takes a Turn

Story Info
A surprise for my boyfriend but his friends reap the rewards.
6.7k words
4.55
58.6k
43
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the day before my boyfriend's birthday, he was turning 21 years old and I had been working all day at my cafe job. My name is Blake, I'm 20 years old, 5'7" with short shaggy blonde hair and an athletic build.

I had planned something special for my boyfriend that night and had told him to be home at his place by 8pm so that I could surprise him. I was going to dress up for him in a slutty outfit I had ordered online and treat him to a night of amazing sex.

I finished work at the cafe at 4pm and went back to my apartment to shower and get ready for the night ahead. As I made my way back to my place I message my boyfriend to check-in and see how his birthday was going. He had told me he was going to meet up with some friends during the day for drinks.

My boyfriend is Linc, he's Taiwanese and slightly shorter than me at 5'5" but has a more muscular build. He has dark brown eyes and short black hair but no hair on his arms or legs, with a bronzed complexion. My favourite thing about him though is his 6.5 inch cock, it was the perfect length and thickness for me to suck and would fill my ass to the brim when he fucked me.

Once I had finished showering I moisturised my entire body paying special attention to my ass and ensuring my hole was nice and lubed up and my 6 inch cock was smooth. I checked my phone and saw a message from Linc. He had messaged me that his two friends had come back with him to his place but he would have a few more drinks with them and then they would leave so we could spend the night alone.

He knew I had arranged a surprise for him so I took his word for it and started to put on the bare butt black briefs I had ordered. The thin material only just covered my cock and balls and lifted them slightly so they were on perfect display. I looked at myself in the mirror and did a quick spin checking out my smooth ass cheeks and perfect bubble butt.

Next I placed the harness around my shoulders and chest clipping it into place and tightening the straps so it was nice and snug. Looking in the mirror again I couldn't help but think about how hot I felt and couldn't wait to see the reaction my outfit would get from Linc.

I put on just a trench coat over my outfit and did up all the buttons before proceeding out the door and down to my car so I could drive to Linc's apartment. We had been dating for almost a year so didn't live together yet and this was his first birthday we would be celebrating together.

Parking outside Linc's apartment I dialled his number on the intercom and heard his voice answer. He was clearly already enjoying his birthday and sounded a little drunk. As he buzzed me up to his apartment I thought I had heard voices in the background but wasn't sure thinking it could just be the TV.

As I arrived outside Linc's apartment door I could hear the TV and what sounded like loud moans. I reached out for the door handle and pushed open the door. I stepped forward and entered the apartment closing the door behind me and turning to see that sure enough playing on the TV was gay porn with a white boy sucking a black guys cock.

The moans and slurping sounds were coming from the speakers which had been turned up. I looked across at Linc who was sitting on the 2 seater couch with his pants down around his ankles holding his 6.5 inch hard cock.

I walked towards him as his eye's looked up to me and he smiled, he was clearly drunk already. 'Hey, babe, looks like you've started without me.' I said as I moved from the door towards the couch. It was then that I realised we were not alone.

Turning to my right I noticed that sitting on either armchair across from the couch were Linc's friends that were supposed to be gone already.

Linc's Vietnamese friend Vinh who was taller than Lincoln and I at 5'9" and had a skinny but toned build was sitting on the arm chair closest to Linc. He had his shorts pushed down to his knees and my eyes widened when I looked down into his lap and saw he was holding the largest cock I had seen in person, an 8 inch cock that was both long and think as a cucumber.

Vinh saw me look at his cock and winked at me as I quickly tried to divert my eyes. On the other couch was Park, Linc's friend from Korea. Park was not as confident has Vinh and had grabbed a cushion to cover his lap. He was 5'9" like Vinh but had a more muscular build.

Linc had yet to respond to my comment and had a vague expression on his face as I approached him, 'What's going on here Linc? You guys watching porn like this together?'

Linc looked dreary eyed up at me and Vinh responded, 'Yeah why not, this is how us guys do it sometimes. Feel free to join in?' He said that with a smirk as I slowly sat down next to Linc on the couch, amazed at the situation I now found myself in.

I turned and watched the action on the TV. Another guy, this one an Asian had now joined the other and was standing next to the black guy offering the white boy his cock as well. Linc who had composed himself looked to me and said, 'Sorry babe, we lost track of time and the drinks got me all horny so Vinh suggested we watch some porn.'

I could smell the alcohol on his breath and holding onto my trench coat tightly so it wouldn't open in front of Vinh and Park said, 'That's ok, it's your birthday we can do whatever you want to do.'

Vinh noticed me clutching onto the trench coat and grinned as he suggested, 'Why don't you take off your coat Blake and get comfortable?'

My face blushed as Vinh asked this and I told him that I was fine and didn't mind having it on. Vinh though could tell something was up and continued to egg me on.

He looked to Park and said loudly, 'I bet he came here to surprise Linc with something special for his birthday. All I can wonder now is if he is naked under the trench coat or wearing something sexy for Linc.'

Hearing Vinh's remark I got defensive, I had never really gotten along with Linc's friend Vinh and found him to be arrogant and too commanding. Seeing tonight that he had an 8 inch monster cock gave me some idea as to why. I looked over to Vinh and said 'No. I am just cold in here that's all.'

Vinh called my bluff replying, 'Yeah right, you can't fool us! I bet you are naked underneath there.'

My face blushed even more and I kept denying Vinh's accusations. He continued though stating I would be naked and not wanting to be challenged by him I finally stood up. I looked down at Linc with a smile and said, 'Can you believe him? He thinks that he is always right! Should I prove him wrong?'

Linc nodded his head up at me a smile widening across his face. I turned to face Vinh and Park who were still sitting in the armchairs and began to undo the buttons of the trench coat and let it fall from my shoulders to the floor. I may not have been naked underneath the trench but I was very close to being naked and was now standing there showing off my black harness and thinly clad bare butt black briefs.

I stood for a few more seconds and then sat back down next to Linc who placed a hand onto my upper thigh squeezing me gently. I looked over to Vinh and said 'See you were wrong!'

Vinh smirked at me, 'I guess I was but I am not upset about being wrong at all. Now I get to see your sexy ass!'

Linc squeezed my thigh again and then whispered to me, 'You look so hot babe, I'm not feeling too good though. I'll be back just need to head to the bathroom.' He stood up and headed for the bathroom leaving me sitting on the 2 seater couch alone.

Vinh knew that Linc was going to throw up and quickly told Park to go and assist him. I motioned to help as well but Vinh broke off my attempt by saying, 'Hey, don't you worry Blake, Park can help him. After all it's our fault he drank this much.'

Park did get up, placing his 6 inch cock back into his pants as he tried to keep himself concealed behind his cushion and followed Linc into the bathroom, closing the door behind them.

I sat there on the couch with Vinh sitting in his armchair for a moment with both of us silent. I looked from the bathroom door and moved my eyes across to the TV and in doing so noticed that Vinh still had his cock out in the open.

The TV was now showing the white boy on his knees and bent forward sucking the black guy who was kneeling in front of him while the asian guy had moved round to his rear and was starting to massage his ass cheeks and thighs.

As I watched the screen Vinh cleared his throat saying, 'Damn that white boys legs look great! They do have too much hair though, I like my white boys smooth.'

Hearing this I said 'I like to keep my legs nice and smooth too but I don't need to shave my thighs as they are naturally smooth.' Realising what I had said I was kicking myself inside and blushed again.

Vinh pounced on my words and said 'Yeah I noticed your sexy legs, maybe I should come over and make sure they are nice and smooth for Linc?' Not waiting for my response Vinh stood up and walked the few steps over to the couch. As he moved my eyes were drawn to his 8 inch Vietnamese cock which wobbled from side to side with each of his steps.

Vinh sat down next to me, his cock still out of his shorts which were pushed down to his knees and moved his hands to start squeezing my thighs. I went to stop him but as his fingers came into contact with my thighs I felt a heat from them and the feeling of his hands firmly squeezing my thighs broke my attempt at objecting.

He started squeezing my thighs close to the knee and would slowly move his hand further up my thigh getting higher and higher each time until he would almost come into contact with the material of my black briefs.

He looked at me and said 'Your legs are sexy Blake, you weren't lying when you said they are naturally smooth.'

Feeling some confidence and pleased that Vinh had accepted my thighs were in fact naturally smooth I smiled and said 'So that's twice you've been wrong about me tonight Vinh.'

'Oh I don't mind being wrong if it means I get to feel your smooth ass thighs Blake.' Vinh then shifted his weight as he sat causing his cock which was hard and pointing out towards the TV to wobble. This again caught my eye and Vinh watched as I tilted my head slightly looking at his large member.

Just then as Vinh was about to say something our conversation was interrupted as the bathroom door opened and out walked Linc and Park. Linc looked a little worse for wear as his eyes moved across the room towards Vinh who had moved from the armchair and was now sitting next to me on the couch with his hands on my thighs.

Looking up to Linc, Vinh momentarily stopped squeezing my thighs and I felt like a deer caught in headlights at being caught with Vinh sitting next to me with his cock still out of his shorts while he was touching my near naked legs.

With his hands still against my thighs Vinh said, 'Hey Linc, I doubted if Blake's thighs were naturally smooth and wanted to find out for myself.'

Linc didn't respond as he walked to the closest armchair that Vinh had previously been sitting in and slouched against the seat. Trying to explain the situation I said 'Babe, Vinh was annoying me at how my legs couldn't be naturally smooth and..'

Vinh then cut me off saying, 'Hey, don't explain yourself, look at him, he's enjoying watching me touch your thighs.' He then started to openly squeeze and grope my upper thighs in front of Linc. Park watching what was happening went to sit back in his armchair but was now watching Vinh and I rather than the porn on the TV.

I was feeling horny already and had been looking forward to a night alone with Linc but was now somehow enjoying being touched by Vinh.

Vinh sensed it from me as I sat next to him not stopping him from moving further up my thigh closer and closer to my pelvis and black briefs and took his opportunity. He squeezed away at my thighs, his forearm grazing across my briefs against my hardening cock and said 'Oh yeah these thighs are the best, they're definitely better than that white boy on the screen. Linc is lucky to be able to have these to himself.'

I started to close my eyes as I enjoyed Vinh's touch, his forearm had started to brush against and then slightly press into my briefs with each of his squeezes of my thighs causing my cock to now be rock hard beneath the thin layer of black material.

With my eyes closed I let out a gasp as Vinh's right hand suddenly moved from my upper thigh to my briefs and he placed his hand against the material and squeezed my hard cock. He held his hand in place, holding my bulge firmly as it throbbed beneath his touch.

It felt so good to have his hand pressing against my cock with only the thin black material separating us. All I could do was nod my head as Vinh suggested he remove my briefs, 'Let's get this off you huh?'

I lifted my butt from the chair slightly as Vinh grabbed the elastic waist band and pulled my black briefs to the floor.

I opened my eyes as I realised what I had just done but Vinh told me to relax and pay attention to the action happening on the screen. The porn now showed the white boy being fucked by the Asian guy while still sucking the black guy's cock. He was being spit-roasted in an interracial three-way.

Vinh also turning his attention to the screen acting nonchalantly then said 'Why don't we all just play with ourselves and enjoy the porn. No harm in that.'

Now feeling my cock out in the open I felt uncertain and looked towards Linc in the armchair. He was squinting and looked like he was falling asleep. Vinh started to reassure me, 'Don't worry he is knocked out and he didn't protest before. Just go with the flow and let your hair down. We're all just masturbating to the porn, no harm in it.'

I shifted my gaze back to the TV and reached down holding the base of my 6 inch cock. Park had again pulled out his 6 inch cock and Vinh was stroking his 8 inch monster right next to me, our knees close to touching.

Vinh then reached over placing his right arm around my shoulders while he stroked his cock with his left hand. While I watched the porn Vinh would pull slightly against my harness and then move his hand down toward my right nipple.

Every so often Vinh would make comments. He looked over at Park first and said 'That looks pretty fun, right? Wish we could be doing that right now. Looks like they are all enjoying it, especially the white boy.' He finished that sentence by looking at me. I sensed what he was implying and blushed shades of red.

Another 5 minutes passed as we watched the porn and Vinh's hand now tweaked my right nipple. He commented again, 'So you thought you would come here and get some action with Linc for his birthday?' I nodded at Vinh and then looked back to the TV.

I was in a sexual like trance as I stroked my cock and had Vinh tweaking my right nipple as I watched the porn. My hormones were running wild underneath and I had been looking forward to having some amazing sex with Linc for his birthday tonight but he was now sitting across from me seeming unconscious.

Meanwhile I was sitting on the couch with Vinh beside me talking dirty to me and watching porn. His 8 inch monster cock the biggest I had ever seen in person within my arms length.

Vinh boldly asked me, 'So Blake, right about now would you want your boyfriend's dick or my dick?' After he said that his 8 inch cock began to twitch in his lap and I looked down as he drew my attention to his large dick.

His cock looked thick as a cucumber and rock solid, it was smooth and hairless too. Vinh looked into my eyes with a grin and said 'What's the point in us playing with ourselves when we could easily help each other out?' He winked at me as he said this and I do not know what came over me but I looked back at him.

'Your dick looks pretty big Vinh, should I feel it too, so I can see if it's naturally smooth?'

Vinh's smile widened as he replied, 'Sure why not, that seems fair to me.' I then let go of my own cock and moved my right hand across to Vinh's lap, I couldn't stop myself as I looked at Vinh's huge cock I felt the need to touch it and was curious to know how it felt in my hand.

I placed my hand around the base of Vinh's cock gripping it and trying to make my fingers touch, they didn't, he was too thick. I began to move slowly up his long shaft and then back down, slowly stroking it for him. Vinh's reaction was to lean his head back against the couch and widen his knees, 'Ah that is so much better.' My hand continued to move up and down his 8 inch Vietnamese cock.

Vinh then reached across and grasped my cock with his hand and began to stroke my cock at the same time I was stroking his. The warmth from his hand made my cock throb at his touch and I let out a moan as he began to stroke me.

I closed my eyes from the attention Vinh was giving my cock and continued to stroke his member. I could feel the heat emanating from it and he leaned in to kiss my neck making me moan again. Feeling my bodies reaction to his touches Vinh knew I was ready by the way I was reacting and not stopping his advances.

He leaned back from my neck and I looked down at my hand against his cock, 'Wow, that is a big dick and thick to say the least!'

Vinh responded 'Thanks babe, your hand does feel good but it's kind of like I am stroking myself. There has to be another way that we can help each other get off.' He then pulled me closer to him by my harness with his right arm and began to press my shoulders downward so that my head was moving down towards his lap.

Looking towards his huge cock and seeing it get closer and closer to my face I instinctively opened my mouth wide and proceeded to drop my face into Vinh's lap, my lips coming into contact with the head of his giant cock as it entered my mouth.

The large head filled my mouth as it pressed into my tongue and I started to move down his shaft. In pleasure Vinh said 'Ahhh my god that feels good. This is what I am talking about. Suck my Vietnamese cock Blake. I knew we could get along better, Linc will be pleased.'

Vinh's eyes were opening and closing as he groaned in satisfaction at having my mouth around his cock. He looked over to Park and smiled in accomplishment at having seduced me with his large dick. His eyes would then move from the porn and back to my head in his lap, sucking on his cock as Park and Linc sat in the armchairs.

My head was now bobbing up and down on Vinh's cock, I could only take 5 inches of his shaft into my throat but had worked up a rhythm with my saliva now coating his cock. Slurping sounds from my mouth began to fill the room as Vinh placed his hand to my head and assisted in guiding my mouth up and down his cock.

Vinh whispered into my ear for me to get on my knees on the floor. With his cock still in my mouth I shifted from the couch and was now kneeling in front of him. This gave me a much better angle to suck his cock and try fit more of his huge shaft down my throat.

I leant further forward as I sucked with my mouth now moving further down his shaft taking in more and more of his dick. Vinh pushed my head down further causing me to gag on his cock as he hit the back of my throat and his cock slide further down till my lips were pressing against his pelvis and balls. I was now deep throating Vinh in front of Park and my boyfriend Linc.

He groaned in pleasure each time he pushed my head down his cock and his dick pressed into my throat. I had tears forming in my eyes as he began to face fuck me, getting a moment to breath as my mouth moved back up his shaft and then descend again. I had a good rhythm going and Vinh was grinning over at Park.

He was now sitting back relaxing as he enjoyed an awesome blow job from me. It was automatic and no coaching involved as my head continued to descend in his lap. I had started to suck his balls too now which caused further moans to come from Vinh above me.

12