Boyfriend's Birthday Takes a Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a solid 10 minutes of sucking I lifted my head from his cock and the head slipped from my lips as I looked up to Vinh and started to stroke him with both my hands. His cock was nicely coated with my saliva allowing for an easy hand job.

Vinh looked down at me as I stroked his cock with both my hands and instructed me to stand up. I got up from my knees and stood facing Vinh wearing only my black harness and my hard cock pointing out toward him.

He then requested me to turn around 180 degrees and my back was now facing Vinh as I looked toward Linc who was sitting with his eyes closed and Park who was staring back at me.

Vinh took in the sight of me standing before him, admiring my perfect bubble butt and looking at the straps of my harness coming over my shoulders. He commented how great my ass looked and that he was jealous of Linc getting to tap that whenever he wanted.

He leaned forward and started to squeeze my ass cheeks with both his hands, firmly gripping and then kneading each cheek with his hands. I let out a sigh as Vinh massaged my ass leaning forward slightly as I pushed my ass back against his hands.

Then wrapping his arms around my waist he pulled me back a step and then spread my ass cheeks and I felt his face press against my ass and the touch of his large tongue graze against my ass hole. The contact made me jump in surprise but I also let out a small squeal.

It felt so good to have Vinh's tongue against my hole but I was hesitant to continue as I looked ahead at Linc on the armchair slouched with his eyes closed. I looked back at Vinh, 'I don't know if we should keep going, I mean Linc is right there?'

Vinh pulled me back towards him as he sat forward on the couch and said 'Don't be silly, he won't know a thing. He is passed out.' He continued 'I know that you are hard and I am definitely hard as a rock. So let me get that hole of yours nice and wet and we can help to relieve each other.'

Before I could respond he leaned forward and began to probe my ass hole with his tongue. It felt too good and I couldn't resist and moaned out as Vinh licked my ass hole. Vinh continued to lick my ass like a man possessed, determined to make my hole wet and ready for his cock.

He moved back and stood up behind me grabbing hold of my harness and pulling me back onto the couch. He pushed me down so I was now lying on my back and positioned himself between my legs. Looking over at Linc he said 'I guess I'll be enjoying your birthday gift before you do Linc.' He looked down at me with the biggest smile as he grabbed hold of my ankles and placed them onto his shoulders.

Vinh then looked over to Park who was on the edge of his armchair stroking his 6 inch Korean cock and said 'Hey, you have got to feel this ass, it is perfectly firm and wet for some dick, he must have moisturised before coming here tonight to get fucked by Linc.'

I looked up at Vinh as he aligned the head of his huge thick 8 inch monster cock with my hole and said 'Please take it easy on me Vinh, I have to get used to your big cock.

Vinh grinned down at me, 'Oh I will babe, don't you worry.' With that he grabbed the base of his cock and started to press the head against my hole.

There was a moment of resistance but then Vinh thrust his hips forward and the head of his cock squeezed into my ass. I let out a moan and Vinh then began to push more of his cock into my ass. As inch by inch pressed into me moans and squeals began to escape my lips.

Vinh's goal was to go balls deep inside me and as he moved forward he did this in no time. The contrast between my white skin and Vinh's bronzed complexion was another turn on for me as his pelvis pressed into my ass and I felt his balls against me. He was filling my ass like it had never been filled before.

I reached down and could clutch at Vinh's ass cheeks as he was finally deep inside me, we stayed in this position as our bodies got used to one another and Vinh leaned his face down to mine pressing his lips against mine and starting to kiss me. I kissed back as Vinh's tongue began to probe my mouth and moaned into him 'Oh my god, you are so thick and big! I can't believe I am doing this.'

Vinh replied 'Just enjoy yourself Blake, use my dick for the pleasure that Linc wasn't able to give you tonight.' He then lifted himself from my chest and began to pump his hips back and forth causing his cock to leave my ass so just the head was inside me and then thrust forward with all 8 inches so that he was again balls deep.

I moaned in pleasure beneath Vinh as he began to fuck me at a moderate pace. My ass cheeks jiggled with each thrust I received from Vinh. He mentioned how good my ass felt around his cock and how tight it was. As he pumped his hips forward and back he suddenly stopped himself to prevent him cumming.

He took this time to lean forward and kiss me again on the lips and then my neck and then my nipples which drove me crazy beneath him. Vinh clearly wanted to take his time and enjoy fucking me. He looked down at me as he broke off a kiss and suggested we change position.

As we changed positions so that I was now kneeling on the couch with Vinh behind me he looked over to Park and told him 'You know Blake has a mouth and knows how to use it.' He was suggesting that Park come and join in the festivities.

Park was hesitant and said 'I don't know, Linc is right there. I don't know if I should.'

Vinh encouraged him 'Come on bro, stop being such a wuss, getting a blow job isn't really cheating. Get over here and get in on the fun!'

I was now on all fours on the couch with Vinh behind me and he was beginning to insert his cock into my ass. Park joined us over on the couch and sat on the arm rest with his pants off and 6 inch cock at attention.

Vinh thrust his cock into my ass and as I opened my mouth to let out a moan he jerked my body forward and my mouth was met with Park's cock. The head of Park's cock entered my mouth and as my lips closed around his cock Park let out a moan. There was no turning back for him now that he had felt my lips press around his cock.

Vinh was balls deep inside me again and told me to move my body forward so that I could take more of Park's cock in my mouth. I currently had the head of Park's cock resting on my tongue and was sucking and licking the head of his 6 inch dick.

Hearing what Vinh said I shuffled my knees forward so that I moved further down the couch and started to take more of Park's dick down my throat until my lips came into contact with his balls and I was now deep throating him. At the same time Vinh had pumped his pelvis forward entering my ass with his full 8 inch member.

I was now impaled on both Vinh and Park's cocks while Linc was slouched in the armchair across from us. My eyes shifted in Linc's direction and they had opened slightly as he squinted towards us.

As Vinh began to pump his hips forward and back my head bobbed on Park's dick. I had started to rock back to meet Vinh's cock and the rock forward to inhale Park's. Neither had to do much as they looked down and watched as I did all the work for them moving back and forth on their cocks.

Park was smiling and moaning as I deep throated him and Vinh slapped my ass and would occasionally shove my face deeper towards Park's dick. My own moans were being muffled by Park's cock as I received a pounding from Vinh behind me.

Vinh gripped my waist and was taking long strokes in and out of my ass, I was a bitch in heat loving the feeling of riding his cock. The sound of his balls slapping my ass could be heard amongst our collective moans and grunts.

As the sexual haze rolled over me further I yelled out, 'Oh fuck I am so horny, yeah fuck me Vinh! Give me your big Vietnamese dick.' I placed my hand around Park's cock, stroking it as I panted and begged for Vinh to fuck me harder with his 8 inch monster.

Vinh pulled my harness as he slammed his cock into me, using it to pump his cock harder and deeper into my ass. His balls were tightening behind me and I thought he was ready to bust his load.

My ass cheeks jiggled each time Vinh powered his pelvis forward. Vinh commented, 'Fuck yeah, I couldn't ask for a better night! It feels like it's my birthday not yours Linc.' Vinh looked over at Linc as he said this who was still slouched on the couch looking towards us with his eyes only partly open.

Vinh's hand slapped against my ass, 'I've always wanted to fuck your ass Blake, ride my cock! Take it all you white slut!'

As I pushed my ass back to meet Vinh's thrusts I looked back at him saying 'Ohhh Vinh you've got my ass around your dick now. I never knew you had a dick this big otherwise we would have been fucking long ago.'

As we kept fucking Park watched on stroking his cock in front of my face. Vinh was like a stallion and had incredible stamina. He looked forward to Park and offered him a turn at my ass, 'Hey Park, his ass is just as good as his mouth maybe better. Come over here, I know you want to try it.'

Park replied 'Vinh you are such a whore and bad influence, not only are you fucking Linc's boyfriend in front of him but now you are tempting me to join and fuck Blake as well.' He paused for a moment then proceeded to stand up from the armrest and move around the couch to join Vinh at my rear. 'I do want to though!'

Vinh withdrew his 8 inch thick cock from my ass and Park took his place behind me. Park looked at Vinh as he was aligning his 6 inch cock with my hole and mentioned he might have a condom in his wallet and if he should get it first. Vinh just told him not to worry and that we had been fucking the entire time without a rubber, just do it and stop being such a wuss.

Feeling the emptiness in my hole and wanting to be fucked to my own orgasm I rolled onto my back on the couch and lifted my legs up onto Parks shoulders. He looked down at me with his muscular chest and six pax abs then leaned forward to grab hold of the straps of my harness. He aligned his cock with my ass hole and rammed his pelvis forward at the same time pulling me down onto his dick with the harness.

Park entered me balls deep, his 6 inch cock inside me while Vinh watched on. He began to pump his hips back and forth fucking my ass with his Korean cock. Linc had moved slightly tilting his head as Park now fucked me in front of him.

As his cock disappeared into my ass Park was in heaven, he looked down at me saying 'Ohhh fuckk Blake your ass feels so fucking good around my dick. Thanks for making me do this Vinh, this is the best night!'

I began to stroke my own cock as Park fucked me and our pants and moans filled the room, I could feel I was close to cumming but before I could Park yelled out 'Ahhhh fuckkkk here it comes Blake ahhhh.' He pumped his hips forward so his cock was balls deep in my ass and his throbbing cock emptied his load into me.

He was panting as he held steady and regained his breath then slowly shifted back on the couch, his cock slipping out of my ass. Park's dick was deflated now and he moved across to the armchair as I looked up at Vinh while still stroking my cock.

Vinh moved back between my legs and looking down at me said 'Oh don't worry babe, I'll make sure you get to cum.' He then held the head of his cock against my hole and thrust forward recommencing another assault of my ass with his 8 inch cock.

I lay there taking Vinh into me again and the feeling of his 8 inch cock overwhelmed my senses once again. He reached down and grabbed hold of my harness with his left hand to pull me deeper onto his cock while he wrapped his right hand around my cock and started to stroke me as we fucked.

The feeling of having my ass filled like it had never been before and of Vinh's hand stroking my 6 inch cock and of Linc sitting right there sent me over the edge. I was in sexual ecstasy and squealing beneath Vinh 'Ahhhh fuck I am cumming Vinh, I am cumming!' My cock squirted 2, 3, 4 times as my cum covered my abs and chest.

Seeing him fuck me to completion Vinh grinned down at me as he said 'My turn now you big cock slut.' He grabbed both my harness straps now and began to pump forward into me harder and faster than before. Sweat was dripping down his chest as he moaned with each thrust of his 8 inch dick deep into my ass.

Vinh grimaced and yelled out 'Ohhhh shit I am cumming here it comes Blake, take all of my Vietnamese load deep into your body.' He thrust forward all the way into my ass and his cock began to pulse inside me balls deep. His warmth was filling me and it felt like the biggest load anyone had ever emptied inside me. I could feel my ass was full of Vinh's cum and he held steady with his cock deep in me.

'Ohhhhh fuck that was an incredible fuck Blake, are you always like this with Linc or was that something special just for me?' Vinh looked down at me gleaming as he said this. I was panting still below him and didn't answer his question.

He lifted himself from my chest and slowly began to pull his cock from my ass. As the head finally exited his cum began to leak from my hole and down my ass cheeks. Vinh looked down at this and said 'Ohhh shit now that's a hot sight, what do you think Linc?' There came a low groan from Linc in response as he still sat slouched on the armchair.

When the heavy breathing had calmed between both of us, Park who was sitting in the other armchair came to the reality of what had just happened. Having recovered from his earlier orgasm he stood up and started to gather his clothes to get dressed.

Vinh noticed this but didn't start to gather his clothes, instead he only helped me up from the couch both of us standing naked except for my harness and the cum now leaking from my ass down my leg.

Park looked at us and said 'Uh thanks for tonight Vinh, Blake, Linc. I should be going though now. 'Vinh you want to come back with me?'

Vinh smiled at Park and then turned to me, 'I think me and Blake will get cleaned up. Why don't we hit the shower huh?' He slapped my ass and motioned for me to follow him to the bathroom.

I looked to Linc and said 'Is that ok babe? If Vinh and I go get cleaned up?'

Park was leaving now and as he shut the apartment door we heard Linc groan again but couldn't make out his words. Vinh looked at me and said 'I don't think he minds, he has always wanted us to get along better and I don't think there's a better way for us to get along then by you taking my cock.' And with that Vinh grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom.

12