Boyfriend's Birthday Takes a Turn Ch. 03

Story Info
The next morning starts with make up sex.
1.7k words
4.58
10k
8
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning to the feeling of Linc's ass pressing into my cock which was hard and at its full 6 inches. I wasn't sure if my cock had gotten hard from Linc's ass pressing into it or if it was the thoughts of Vinh that had been going through my mind all night.

I heard him let out a sigh and leaned in kissing the back of his neck, 'Morning babe, how was your sleep? You got pretty drunk last night.'

Linc rolled over turning to face me and I felt his morning wood press against mine. It sent I shiver of excitement through my body. 'Man last night was crazy I haven't drunk that much in a long time, sorry babe if I passed out. Vinh kept buying drinks and I guess I got caught up in the celebrations.'

I looked back at Linc, I couldn't resist his face and though Vinh had a huge cock, Linc was still the hottest I thought. I asked 'Do you remember anything from last night?'

Linc thought for a moment and replied, 'Yeah I remember coming back here with Park and Vinh and then buzzing you upstairs. Oh shit we were all jacking off to porn when you arrived.' I nodded and waited for Linc to continue curious to see if he remembered or even knew that Vinh and Park had fucked me and that Vinh and I had then fucked again in the shower.

He went on, 'I remember we were sitting together and you wore that sexy outfit for me and then I think I had to throw up and Park helped me. I came back to the lounge and you and Vinh were sitting together and he was admiring your sexy thighs.' Linc reached down and squeezed my left thigh as he said this grinning at me. 'They are super sexy babe.'

He went on, 'Then I think I passed out....there is something else but I can't remember clearly. But no.... that couldn't be real.'

He looked at me inquisitively and I grinned back at him, 'What is it babe? Are you feeling ok?'

Linc grinned back at me and replied, 'Yeah I was just remembering how sexy you looked in that black harness and bare butt briefs last night. Vinh and Park must have been so jealous seeing you and seeing your sexy body that I get to enjoy.'

'Oh trust me, they were definitely jealous, especially Vinh.' I said and shifted my position so that our cocks pressed closer against each other.

Linc leaned in and kissed me on the lips, 'I know you two have never really got along but how did it go after I passed out last night? I think I can remember glimpses but I'm not sure it's all cloudy. Did Park and Vinh leave afterwards or did they stay longer?'

I must have blushed because I could feel my face reddening. Linc noticed this and my hesitation to answer, 'What happened after I passed out Blake? I think I remember hearing Vinh say something about enjoying my birthday gift.'

My face was only getting redder and I looked down from Linc's face, I was feeling ashamed at what I had done but lower down my cock as raging hard and pressing against Linc's which he must have realised.

I stammered my response, 'Well after you passed out on the armchair Vinh kept touching my thighs and he was still naked with his cock out and fully hard. I couldn't help myself and was starring at it a lot which Vinh noticed. He kept squeezing my thighs and his forearm started to press against my briefs which made me hard and then the next thing I knew he had taken off my briefs and we were both sitting there with our hard dicks out.'

Linc was looking at me intently and I could feel his cock hard and pulsing against mine, he asked me to continue telling him what happened and I thought to myself he didn't seem mad yet but instead turned on by it so I thought I may as well tell the truth.

I continued, 'We sat there and watched the porn and then Vinh put his arm around me and started to tweak my nipples, you know how horny I get when you do that. Then he leaned across and started kissing my neck and I was so turned on I lost myself. I had been so horny anyway wanting to have our night of crazy sex and Vinh's cock was so close to me and so big. I reached out and grabbed it while he kissed me and we both started to stroke each other.'

I stopped and waited for Linc's reaction. He looked at me and I could still feel his cock which was raging hard like mine pressing against me. He smiled at me and said 'Don't worry babe I know you must have been super horny and it sounds like he was seducing you. Plus it was only a hand job.'

My face was still red and I replied, 'Not just a hand job babe....it started that way but then Linc pushed my head into his lap and I didn't stop him and I sucked his dick too.'

'And did you do anything else?' Linc said.

'Yes....he fucked me too... twice, once on the couch and Park joined in when Vinh asked him to and I was so caught up in the sexual haze that I let them spit roast me and then later after Park left Vinh and I fucked again in the shower.'

I was silent after this and had been looking down telling the whole story to him and lifted my head up to look at Linc. He was staring back at me, his cock still noticeably throbbing against my own and then he leaned in and kissed me pressing his lips against mine and pushing his tongue into my mouth.

I was taken off guard thinking he was going to be angry at me and feeling his tongue in my mouth started to kiss him back, our tongues colliding as he moved closer to me pressing his whole body against mine.

He broke off the kiss as he rolled on top of me on the bed our cocks pressing against each other and looked down at me. 'You're not mad at me?' I said looking up at him into his beautiful brown eyes.

'Blake, how could I be mad at you? You came here last night all dressed up in a slutty outfit for me but thanks to Vinh I couldn't be there for you because of all the drinks. He clearly seduced you and wanted to feel what it's like to have a hot piece of white boy ass to have and is jealous of me.'

He looked down at me and continued, 'So tell me the truth, did you like it?'

I was shocked at how well Linc was taking this and nervous about how I should respond. He noticed my hesitation and said again, 'Come on Blake tell me the truth, did you like being fucked by Vinh? He does have that huge Vietnamese cock and I know how much you love to be fucked by my Taiwanese cock. You must have a weakness to us Asians.'

I couldn't lie to Linc and as he started to tweak my nipples I let out a small moan and said, 'Yes I did like it, his dick was so big and I wanted to know how it would feel.'

Linc grinned down at me as he shifted his weight back down the bed and lifted my legs up onto his shoulders. He pulled me back so that his 6.5 inch Taiwanese cock was pressing against my ass cheeks and said, 'Well babe, it's time for me to show you what you missed out on last night. Better late than never for me to enjoy my birthday present.'

He aligned his cock with my ass and pushed forward entering my body and thrusting forward. His cock slide all the way into me balls deep and I groaned in pleasure.

Linc then commenced his assault and began to roughly ram his cock forward and back into my ass fucking me as hard as he could. He was groaning as well and started talking dirty to me as he slammed his cock deep into me. 'Yeah that's it Blake, take all of me, take my Asian cock. Who's a slut for Asian cock? Tell me Blake, tell me how much you love Asian dicks.'

I was moaning in pleasure as being taken roughly by Linc and as he waited for my response he leaned down and started to press my nipples and then started to kiss me probing my mouth with his tongue all the while his cock was balls deep in me and he was grinding his cock into me.

He lifted is lips from mine and as he kissed my neck said 'Oh yeah Blake you are a slut for Asian cock aren't you. I'm thinking it's time you moved in here with me so I can take your ass whenever I want.'

Linc lifted his chest back up off me and holding my hips he started to thrust forward and back. I was moaning below him and as he fucked me grabbed hold of the bed sheets and yelled out, 'Yessss Linc yessss ohhhhh take me. This ass is yours I love taking Asian cock, give it to me ohhhhhh my god you're so good. I'm close.'

Hearing me beg for him to fuck me and enjoying him taking my ass Linc bucked his hips faster, gliding in and out of my ass in long deep thrusts. Feeling I was close to blowing I grabbed hold of my cock as Linc fucked me and started to jerk myself until my cum started to erupt onto my abs.

Looking down at me blow my load Linc thrust forward and his cock began to pulse inside me as his cum filled my ass. He leaned down and kissed me again saying, 'Oh fuck that was great Blake, looks like I got to enjoy my birthday present anyway.'

He then lifted himself up his cock sliding from my ass and stood up next to the bed. 'I'm going to have a shower babe and when I'm back we can call Vinh and talk about what happened last night.