Boyfriend's Birthday Takes a Turn Ch. 02

Story Info
2nd round in the shower with Vinh.
2.1k words
4.59
11k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in the living room completely naked except for the black harness strapped around my shoulders I looked to the armchair. Linc had rested his head against the cushion and closed his eyes. I don't think he had any idea what was happening tonight and was too drunk and passed out.

Linc is my boyfriend, he's Taiwanese and slightly shorter than me at 5'5" but has a more muscular build. He has dark brown eyes and short black hair but no hair on his arms or legs, with a bronzed complexion. My favourite thing about him though is his 6.5 inch cock, it was the perfect length and thickness for me to suck and would fill my ass to the brim when he fucked me.

It was my favourite cock until the events of tonight where I had given myself in to the temptation that was Vinh.

Vinh is Linc's Vietnamese friend who was taller than Linc and I at 5'9" and had a skinny but toned build. He had the largest cock I had seen, an 8 inch monster cock that was both long and think as a cucumber. Prior to tonight we had never really gotten along but Linc had wanted us to be friends and as it turns out on the night that was Linc's birthday we had become closer than I would have ever thought possible.

My name is Blake, I'm 20 years old, 5'7" with short shaggy blonde hair and an athletic build. I had planned on meeting my boyfriend Linc at his apartment to have a special night of birthday sex but instead had been met by his friends Vinh and Park who fucked me while Linc lay passed out on the armchair.

Now I was following Vinh to the bathroom both of us naked and he led me away from the lounge gripping my hand firmly. He squeezed my hand as he pulled me along and we entered the bathroom.

I stepped inside and Vinh closed the door and turned to me. His eyes gleamed as he looked me up and down again, standing before him naked except for the black harness. He licked his lips and said 'Damn Blake, you are the best fuck I've ever had. What do you think about another round in the shower?'

I looked at Vinh, he looked so hot standing there holding his cock which was once again growing to be its full 8 inches. I couldn't say no, I needed to feel it again and replied 'For you I can go another round.'

Vinh's smile widened as he leaned in and kissed me, pressing his lips firmly against mine and pushing his tongue into my mouth. He reached down and grasped my cock which was now getting hard again too. I moaned into his mouth and reached down as well wrapping my fingers around his monster 8 inch Vietnamese dick, they didn't reach all the way, it was too thick.

We continued to make out next in the bathroom, our tongues colliding as we stroked each other's members. I broke off the kiss as I stepped back and into the shower.

I turned on the water and said to Vinh, 'Shouldn't we get cleaned up? It'll be more fun in here.'

He winked back to me and said 'Oh hell yeah it will, I'm gonna make that ass mine.'

As the water became nice and warm the perfect temperature washing over my body Vinh stepped into the shower and wrapped his arms around my back pulling me hard against him. He felt so powerful taking control of my body and I found myself powerless to resist him.

I melt against him as his large cock pressed against my own and I rest my head on his shoulder as me reached down and started to massage my ass in his hands.

He started to kiss my neck as I moved both my hands to his cock and started to again stroke his dick and massage his big balls. 'Ohhhh yeah you love my dick don't you Blake? Tell me how much you want it.'

He stepped back against the shower wall and lifted his hands behind his head as he stood before me showing off his body. I looked up his bronzed legs to his thighs and cock.

I couldn't take my eyes off his huge 8 inch think cock and licked my lips as it throbbed before me. With the warm shower water washing over it I said back to Vinh, 'You have the best dick I have ever seen, it's so big and thick. I need to have it, I need your cock inside me, you fuck me so deep my ass is yours, take me!'

Vinh grinned back at me loving the power he now had over me and said 'Now that's a good bitch, ok I'll let you be my little cock slut but you have to promise that whenever I want you on my cock you'll be there. You might be Linc's boyfriend but from now on you'll be my white fuck boy. Now get on your knees.'

Vinh didn't wait for my response and stepped forward pressing his body against mine beneath the warm water and pressing his hands firmly down against my shoulders. I sank down to my knees before him, my face now level with his huge cock and looked up at him.

'Oh fuck Blake you look so perfect down there in front of my cock, this is where you're supposed to be. How natural does it feel to just give in to me?'

Not waiting for my reply Vinh holding his cock at the base with his right hand began to swing his hips from side to side as he slapped my cheeks with his dick. I looked up into his deep brown eyes as his cock collided with my face and warm water washed over our bodies.

'Ok Blake, stand up so I can wash that perfect ass of yours and get you ready for me.'

I stood up and turned to face the shower screen, Vinh unclasped the harness and removed it from my shoulders pushing my upper body forward slightly so that I was leaning against the window screen with my ass sticking back out towards him.

He lathered his hands with body soap and began to knead my ass cheeks with his hands and press his index finger between my cheeks and into my ass hole. I let out a groan as Vinh's firm hands squeezed my ass and I felt his finger enter me.

He washed my ass and then gripped my hips and I felt him press his cock along the side of my left ass cheek. The weight of his 8 inches pressing against me felt heavy, he was rock hard and ready to fuck.

'Fuck your cock feels so good against my ass Vinh, I'm so glad you were here tonight.'

'Don't you worry, when I heard from Linc that you too were planning to have a night filled with crazy sex for his birthday I knew I had to take my chances and get him wasted. That way I could be the one that gets to enjoy your perfect ass.'

Hearing what Vinh had said and realising he had in fact planned this evening of seduction I turned back to him but stayed in my bent over position with his cock against my ass. 'So you planned this huh? How did you know I would give in to you?'

He grinned at me and moved his cock so that the head was aligned with my ass hole and as he pressed forward the head of his 8 inch cock popped inside of me and he replied, 'I've seen the way you look at me Blake and I knew that if I could get you to see my big Vietnamese dick that you wouldn't be able to resist me.'

Vinh then thrust forward and pulled my ass back against him at the same time, our bodies grinding against one another as his pelvis and balls pressed against my ass. 'Ohhhhh fuckkkkkk that's so goooood.' I squealed back to Vinh as he held his cock balls deep inside my ass.

'See what I mean Blake, your ass is mine now.'

With that Vinh began to move back and forth in long deep strokes fucking my ass for the second time that night, this time in the shower. It felt incredible to have my ass filled with his huge cock and I moaned out loud each time he pressed against my g-spot.

As the warm water washed over us it provided more opportunity for Vinh to fuck me deeper and his cock was gliding easily in and out of my ass. I held myself against the shower screen moaning in pleasure as Vinh fucked me.

His groans met my own and he started to slap my ass cheeks as he fucked me deeper and deeper, grinding his pelvis against me.

'Ohhhhh shit Blake your ass is too good and this shower is perfect, I'm gonna blow soon.'

I was stroking my own cock as he fucked me and was also on the verge of cumming. Vinh thrust forward and held his cock balls deep inside me and groaned out load, 'Yeah fuck that's it take my load Blake, take it all!'

I moaned too as I blew my own load against the shower screen, 'Ohhhh my god Vinh, fuck you are so fucking gooooood.'

Still holding his cock deep inside my ass we both breather heavily as we recovered ourselves from our second fuck of the night. I was spent now and exhausted from the crazy night of sex. Vinh seemed to be as well and he shifted his hips back, his cock sliding from my ass and hanging between his legs. I stood back and the water washed over us for a few more minutes before Vinh gathered his thoughts again and slapped my ass.

'Thanks for the incredible night Blake, can't wait to do this again.' He then stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel to dry himself off with.

I did the same and as we both dried off I said to Vinh, 'I wonder if Linc is up yet or still passed out. Do you think he'll be mad at me for tonight?'

Vinh looked at me and said 'Oh I wouldn't worry about that, with the amount he had to drink he'll still be on the couch. Want my help to get him to the bed?'

'Yeah that'd be great.' I replied.

We proceeded to walk out naked to the lounge where we found Linc still asleep. Vinh and I then both picked him up and helped walk him to the bedroom. As we lay him down on the bed he let out a groan but then fell back asleep on his pillow.

I walked back from the bedroom with Vinh to the lounge, we were still both naked and I said to Vinh, 'So are you walking home like that or planning to put your clothes back on?'

Vinh grinned at me, 'I don't think I'll be wearing clothes around you again Blake, how about you give me a kiss goodbye then I'll put my clothes back on and head off.'

I looked at him and said 'God you're so naughty, I knew there was something about you.' I then stepped across the room and gave Vinh a kiss on the lips. 'Ok, I'll see you around.'

Vinh reached out though and pulled me back against him, he looked down at me and kissed me again on the lips and then said 'I didn't mean a kiss on the lips.' And he winked at me then placed his hands to my shoulders again and pressed down.

'Oh my god you are naughty!' I said but didn't resist and moved down onto my knees and leant my face forward to kiss Vinh's now soft 6 inch cock.

Vinh smirked down at me, 'Now that's what I am talking about. Ok, thanks for tonight Blake you really did make me feel very welcome and wish Linc a happy birthday again for me when he wakes up tomorrow. I hope he enjoys his gift as much as I did.

I stood back up and watched as Vinh put his clothes back on and then showed him out of Linc's apartment.

Once he had left I walked back to the bedroom and lay down behind Linc laying my arm across him and resting my head against the back of his neck as I fell asleep.