All Comments on 'Boyfriend's Father had Eyes for Me'

by April601

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

I’ve loved reading both of your submissions posted so far and have been impressed with your sexual adventures and attitude. The stories are short and to the point but that hasn’t detracted so far from the arousal I’ve felt, hiwever, maybe as time goes by and you write about more of your experiences you could think about adding more detail, description and build up to each scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Son and Father

Does either Alex or his dad have a sexy hairy chest? I would think maybe the dad has a nice coating of chest hair to excite the young lady! She could compare cock sizes and technique, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hope you write more chapters

I would like to hear how she felt that first time laying under Alex's father and how big his cock was and description of his mature body. I, too, hope he has a hairy chest, legs and arms, adding to his maturity. And if he fucked her bareback. You have a knack for writing, hope to see more. Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE this story; ❤❤❤❤❤ (5). The storyline was imaginatively conceived & masterfully crafted.

The young woman is a keeper. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So horny reminds me of what happened with ma and a girlfriends mom!!

Westman99Westman99about 2 years ago

I liked this easy reading well written story. From experience I know these situations can arise and your desciptions of what was happening seemed reasonable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You’re making me horny as fuck ! Keep writing these hot stories and I’ll keep horning

April601April601about 2 years agoAuthor

This story, as all my stories, are based on actual events and personal experiences.

I do hope you can relate to some of my stories or at least they bring back some pleasant memories.

Feel free to follow me as I plan on writing many more stories.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Enjoy

A

Diamondking666Diamondking666about 2 years ago

Hot story!

It made me cum so I gave it 5 stars ☺🤭

I'll be checking out more of your personal-experiences-inspired writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApril601@April601
Thank you to everyone who reads, votes, follows, and comments on my work. I am always very happy to receive feedback - positive and negative. Unfortunately, due to time restraints and volume, I cannot respond to all messages. Please do not be offended. For what it's worth, ...