Boyfriend's Roommate

Story Info
Eva cheats after catching Drew with her panties.
2.1k words
4.63
37k
49

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at myself in the mirror, I put short cotton gym shorts and a semi-sheer white tank over my lacy black bra and thong. I'm 5'2" with a petite frame, 34C cup, and this outfit looked good for a casual Wednesday night in. Hopefully it was good enough to get things going again with my boyfriend, Chris.

This semester had not been great for our relationship. My classes were on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and somehow he had managed to schedule most of his on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This not only made it hard to see each other during the day, but we were busy with homework on opposite evenings. When we spent time together, we were usually exhausted. Sex was happening less frequently, and when it did happen, it was like we were going through the motions. We had only been together for about a year, and this was definitely not how I pictured my sex life in college. When Chris and I first got together, we couldn't couldn't keep our hands off each other or our clothes on. Now I was becoming bored.

I walked across campus to Chris' apartment. On my way, I noticed a few guys whose eyes lingered on my tits as we passed each other, so I was feeling good about the outfit I had chosen for the evening. I knocked on the door and Chris opened, almost looking surprised to see me. "Eva, oh man, I totally forgot you were coming over tonight." The smile dropped off my face. He explained, "I'm in the middle of a project that's due tomorrow, and it's taking me longer than I thought. I'm so sorry."

I was frustrated, but I knew he couldn't help the situation. "Oh. I guess that's okay. Do you mind if I just stay here tonight anyways? I don't feel like walking back to my place."

"Yeah, of course. Drew is over there if you want someone to hang with." Chris pointed to his roommate Drew, who was sitting on their couch watching TV. I had always gotten along with Drew. He was funny and nice--not to mention hot. He had totally different looks than Chris. Chris was tall, light skinned, and blonde. Drew was shorter but athletically built with dark hair and tan skin. I was annoyed that Chris couldn't hang out, but an evening hanging out with Drew didn't sound too bad.

I walked over to the couch where Drew was flipping between channels. "Hey Drew! Do you mind if I join you?"

Drew looked up and smiled at me--his smile turning me on more than I wanted to admit. He looked down at my body, his eyes lingering on my tits a couple seconds longer than they should have, but I pretended not to notice. "Not at all. Have a seat." I sat down on the other end of the couch. We spent the next couple hours watching a movie and chatting. It turned out to be a pretty fun evening.

It was getting late, and Chris was still deep in his work, so I decided to just go to bed. I gave him a quick kiss and went to his room. I slipped off my bra and shorts, got into bed, and fell asleep.

The next morning, I heard Chris' alarm go off. He always sets his alarm early enough to snooze a few times, so I was hoping we might have time to fuck before he had to go to class. I pulled the blankets off of me and slid my body close to his. I knew my tits could be seen clearly through my tank, and I was hoping he'd wake up, see me laying there half naked, and not be able to resist.

Chris snoozed his alarm, turned around and put his arm around me. He gave me a quick kiss and mumbled something about having to go to the library before class. He got out of bed, got dressed, and left.

I lay back in bed, frustrated. I couldn't believe he left when I was laying here looking like this. I started running my hand over my tits, playing with my hard nipples through my tank. I slid my hand lower and started rubbing my pussy through my panties, feeling them get wet. I started rubbing with more pressure, trying to get into it. I was so horny but was distracted by my frustrating morning. I eventually gave up trying to orgasm and decided I may as well go shower and head to the library, too. Maybe if I started my own work early, Chris and I would have time to fuck tonight.

I got out of bed, slid off my thong and tank and threw them on the floor, wrapped a towel around me, and walked down the hall to the bathroom. I started the shower to warm up the water. Once the water was hot, I went to step in the shower when I realized that Chris was out of soap. I knew he kept extra stuff like that in his room, so I shut the shower off, wrapped my towel back around me, and started walking back to his room.

As I approached the door, I realized that there was someone in the room. It was Drew. I stepped in the doorway. "Hey Drew--do you need..." I stopped talking halfway through my question because I noticed that Drew was standing there with my thong in his hands, holding it up to his face. "What are you doing?"

Drew was clearly not expecting me. "Eva! I thought you were in the--I, uh," he quickly pulled my panties away from his face and tried to hide them behind his back. "I, uh, was just walking by and, uh..." As he was talking, I looked down at his gym shorts and noticed he had a huge hard-on. I knew I should have been grossed out or offended, but I couldn't stop looking at the outline of his cock. And I wanted it.

I softened my voice and asked, "What do you have in your hand, Drew?"

He brought my panties out from behind his back, looking embarrassed. "I'm sorry. I know this is weird. I was just walking by and saw them on the floor. And I, uh, couldn't help myself."

I took a few steps closer to him. He looked up at me and finally seemed to be aware that I wasn't wearing anything but a towel--his eyes lingered over my body. "Well, what do you think?" I asked. He looked at me, confused, not sure what I was asking. I nodded to my panties in his hand. "What do you think? Do you like what you smelled?"

Drew seemed surprised by this question. "Well, uh, yeah, of course." He was blushing at this point and was almost speechless. I took another step closer to him. He could reach out and touch me if he wanted. "Why don't you give them a taste?"

Drew looked at me, a mix of lust and confusion in his eyes. I nodded to my panties again and looked him in the eyes so he knew I was serious. "I want you to taste me."

He kept looking into my eyes as he brought my panties up to his mouth and started licking them. "God, that tastes amazing."

I was so turned on. This man found me so irresistible that he couldn't even resist my panties. I wasn't even thinking about Chris. "I can tell you like them," I said, smiling while staring at his cock. Drew looked embarrassed again. "It's okay," I said, reaching my hand out and running my fingers over his shorts.

"What are you doing, Eva? What about Chris?"

"He doesn't need to know about your interest in my panties." I paused and then looked up, still stroking his cock, "Or anything that else that happens."

I could tell Drew was torn, but when he looked at me, I could see the lust in his eyes. He brought my panties back up to his mouth and licked them again. "Eva, why are these panties so wet?"

Now it was my turn to look embarrassed. Drew's and Chris' rooms shared a wall. I knew he could hear just about anything that happened in Chris' room, and he obviously knew we didn't fuck this morning. I stopped stroking his cock and brought my hand up to the top of my towel. "I, uh, I was trying to take care of myself this morning."

"Trying?"

"Uh, yeah, I, um, wasn't able to focus."

"You shouldn't have to take care of yourself."

I looked up at him. I let my towel slide just a little lower on my tits. I glanced down at his hard-on and said, "Maybe we could take care of each other." Drew brought my panties back up to his face as his eyes lingers on my cleavage. "There's more to taste where that came from."

That was it. Drew couldn't hold back anymore. He stepped in close to me and unwrapped my towel, letting it drop to the ground. He looked at my naked body, hungrily. A man hadn't looked at me like that in a long time. I was so wet it was almost dripping down my leg. We started ravenously kissing each other, Drew's hands all over my body.

Drew eventually pulled away, lifted me up, and put me on the edge of Chris' bed. I leaned up on my elbows, watching him get on his knees as I spread my legs. I heard him whisper "Oh my God" as he saw how wet I was. We maintained eye contact as he brought his mouth to my pussy and began to lick. He licked me up and down and then, breaking eye contact, he pushed his face into my pussy, licking and sucking in a way I've never experienced. He licked every part of my pussy and his tongue probed into me. He sucked on my clit and went back to licking. I leaned back, moaning in pleasure. I gasped as his tongue went lower, rimming my anus as he slid his fingers into my pussy. "Oh fuck, Drew," his fingers were curled in me, stroking my G spot as his mouth ravished me. I lost control and started cumming. He held his mouth over me as I came, licking it up.

I laid back, out of breath. "That was amazing." Drew stood up over me, smiling down at me, my wetness on his lips and face. He pulled his shirt over his head and slid his basketball shorts and boxers off. I looked at his hard cock and bit my lip. I wanted it so bad.

He moved his body between my legs. "I need you so bad, Eva. I've been wanting you since I've met you." He leaned over me--his hard cock rubbing against my wet pussy--and kissed me. I tasted myself on him as our tongues slid together. I pulled back and bit his lip. He looked at me and groaned, then moved down my body and took my tit into his mouth.

"I've wanted you, too," I moaned, admitting out loud what I'd avoided admitted to myself for months now. He bit my nipple, causing me to gasp. Then he suddenly pushed his cock into me. "Oh God, Drew."

With his cock still in me, he stood up and grabbed my ankles, holding my legs up. He slowly thrust in and out of my pussy. "Fuck, Eva, you feel amazing."

I looked down and watched his cock sliding in and out of me. I couldn't believe Drew was fucking me--on Chris' bed. I knew I should feel guilty, but I was so turned on. Drew stopped his slow thrusting and held himself deep in me. I looked back up at him and couldn't wait anymore, "Fuck me hard."

I felt his grip go tighter on my ankles, and he started thrusting hard and fast, my tits bouncing. I laid my head back and gripped the blankets as I moaned. I hadn't been fucked like this in a long time. Each thrust went hard and deep. My pussy got tighter on his cock. Drew slammed into me, and I yelled out as I started cumming again.

After I finished, Drew pumped in and out of me a couple more times then pulled out. Before I knew it he was straddling me, his cock aimed at my mouth. He stroked himself and started to cum. I opened my mouth, catching some in it while some squirted down my face and onto my tits. I swallowed what I could and started licking my lips. Drew watched me licking his cum. "Fuck, Eva."

When he was done, Drew lay down beside me, breathing hard. After a few minutes he rolled on his side to face me, smiling, "I think we both need that shower now." I smiled back and got out of bed, taking his hand and leading him toward the bathroom.