Boyfriend's Roommate Ch. 02

Story Info
Eva runs into Drew at a party and cheats again.
3.1k words
4.62
19.7k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a couple weeks since Eva's morning with Drew, her boyfriend's roommate. Every time she thought about that day, she felt a mix of lust and guilt. True, things had not been very hot with her boyfriend, Chris, recently, but he was still a great guy and a good boyfriend. Eva couldn't believe she fucked his roommate, on his bed of all places. But then she'd think about the events of that morning--catching Drew with her panties, Drew ripping off her towel and giving her the best oral she had ever received, and the actual fucking--and all she could think about was how bad she wanted it to happen again.

Eva had only seen Drew twice over the last two weeks. In fact, she had hardly seen Chris. It was close to midterms, and everyone was busy.

The first time Eva saw Drew was for just a quick moment. About a week after that morning, Eva went to Chris and Drew's apartment later in the evening. Knowing there was a good chance she'd see Drew, Eva selected her outfit very carefully. She was just going to hang out with Chris and then go to sleep, so it had to be comfortable, but she still wanted to look hot. She decided to put on a pair of yoga pants and a cropped t-shirt. The shirt was cut just high enough so that if she moved in the right way, the bottom of her bra showed. The bra itself was mesh and unlined, and her nipples poked through her shirt just a bit. Perfect.

Chris answered the door when Eva arrived at their apartment. "Hey, baby."

"Hi!" Eva gave him a kiss and stepped inside, feeling disappointed that she didn't see Drew anywhere. Chris locked the door and started walking back toward his bedroom. As Eva followed, Drew came out of his room wearing only gym shorts. Eva stared at Drew's body as they passed each other in the hall. Memories of that morning came flooding back, and her panties were instantly wet. She could barely choke out, "Hey, Drew!" as she walked by.

"Hi, Eva." Drew sounded so nonchalant that Eva felt almost offended--was he not happy or excited or even a little anxious seeing her? She glanced back as she turned to go into Chris's room and saw that Drew had paused at the end of the hall and was watching her. Eva met his eyes, then went into her boyfriend's room and closed the door behind them.

Eva was so horny she could barely stand it. Chris had sat down on the bed and was starting to talk to her, but she wasn't listening. She didn't care whether he was tired tonight, she needed it. She walked over to Chris, draped a leg over his, and straddled him. He smiled up at her, "Hey there. What's gotten into you?"

"Just happy to see you, babe." She started kissing him, sliding her tongue into his mouth. Chris was kissing her back, his hands rubbing her bare back below her top. She could feel him getting hard under her. She lifted her top over her head, and his hands came up to her breasts, rubbing her nipples through her bra.

Eva stood up and took her yoga pants and panties off while Chris pulled his sweatpants and boxers down. He laid back on the bed, propped up on his elbows watching Eva undress.

She smiled as she climbed back on top of him, straddling him again. Eva leaned over, her tits right in his face as she pressed her hips down, pushing his cock right into her.

"Oh fuck," Chris pulled her bra down below one of her nipples and started sucking as she rocked her hips.

All she could think about was the image of Drew standing over her at the end of this same bed, holding her legs up while she watched his cock sliding in and out of her. She started riding Chris harder. When she finally came, she had to bite her lip to stop from yelling out Drew's name.

The second time Eva saw Drew was a few days later. It was a Sunday, and Chris and Eva decided they would go to the library to study together. Chris's apartment was on the way to the library, so the plan was for Eva to stop there and then they would walk over together. Drew usually slept in pretty late on the weekends, so Eva didn't expect to see him. She threw on a pair of cutoff jean shorts and a loose tank--her lacy bra peeking through the low cut of the tank--and left to go meet Chris.

When she arrived at the apartment, Eva was surprised when Drew answered the door. "Oh! Hey, Drew!" Her heart started beating faster.

"Hey. Chris just got out of the shower and is getting dressed. He said to tell you he'd be out in a few minutes."

"Okay, thanks." As Drew closed the door, Eva started to walk past him to sit down at their table while she waited. She took only a couple steps when she felt Drew grab her wrist and pull her back around to face him. "What--"

Drew interrupted her, speaking softly but intensely. "I can't stop thinking about you." He was still grasping her wrist, holding her in front of him. "I want you so bad."

Eva looked back toward the hallway, making sure Chris wasn't coming. "I can't stop thinking about you either."

"You look so fucking good." Drew turned Eva, pushing her against the cabinets and pinning her arm up over her head as he pressed himself into her. She felt his other hand slide up the back of her thigh and under her shorts, grabbing her ass.

Eva wanted him right then and there. Chris had never taken control of her like this. It was so hot. She pressed her body back against his and looked up at him, wanting to kiss him, when they heard Chris's door open.

Drew quickly dropped his grasp on her wrist, stepped back, and leaned against the wall opposite Eva, making it look like they were just chatting in the kitchen. Eva was struggling to make her breathing less heavy.

"Hey, babe! Ready to go?" Chris smiled at Eva as he walked in the kitchen.

Eva smiled back, trying not to think about what just happened. "Yep, all ready."

"See you later, Drew," Chris said as they walked out the door.

"Later, man."

As Eva followed Chris, she looked back and saw Drew staring at her as the door closed.

Eva could barely focus on her work at the library. All she could think about was the feel of Drew's body pressed against hers. But somehow she made it through the day. Chris had to meet up with classmates for a group project that evening, so they grabbed a quick dinner together and parted ways.

When Eva got back to her own apartment, she was so happy that both of her roommates were out and she had the place to herself. She threw her stuff down and went back to her bedroom, taking her pants off as she closed her door. She laid down on the bed and started touching herself, thinking of her interaction with Drew that morning. One of her hands was up her shirt, sliding over her breasts while the other was softly rubbing her pussy. She thought about the look in Drew's eyes as he pressed against her and what might have happened had Chris not been there. She started rubbing her clit faster, her fingers probing into her pussy. As she came, she thought about how great it would be if Drew were there to taste her.

The week after that had been filled with studying and exams. When Friday finally came and midterms were over, Eva was ready to party. Chris had plans to visit his family that weekend, so Eva made plans to go to a fraternity party with her roommates, Ashley and Hannah.

Eva was excited to go out after such an intense week. And she was excited for a reason to look cute. She had already done her hair and makeup. Now for the outfit. She stood in front of her closet in her lacy black thong and bra, trying to decide what to wear. She settled on a short jean skirt and a low-cut black top that was cropped right above her belly button. She was ready to party.

Eva walked out to the living room where Ashley and Hannah were waiting. They had obviously taken just as much care in selecting their outfits. The three of them looked hot. Ashley had three shots of tequila waiting for them. "Cheers!" They took their shots and left for the party.

As Eva and her roommates walked into the frat house, Eva scanned the room for people she knew. It wasn't her typical crowd, but she recognized a handful of people. She also noticed a few guys checking out her and her roommates--they were definitely looking good.

Hannah separated from them almost right away to look for her boyfriend, who was a brother in the frat. Eva and Ashley grabbed a drink and started chatting with some of Ashley's friends. After a couple drinks, they made their way to the room where everyone was dancing.

Eva and Ashley started dancing with each other, but it wasn't long before a couple of guys came up behind them, grabbed their hips, and started to dance with them. Eva looked back to see who was dancing with her, but she didn't recognize the guy. He was cute, though, and she was feeling good, so she kept dancing, grinding her ass against him as she faced Ashley, smiling and having a great time.

As the next song started playing, Eva realized she didn't feel the guy's hands on her anymore. She figured he must have gone to get another drink and didn't think too much about it.

Eva kept grinding with Ashley, and soon she felt hands on her waist again. She assumed the cute guy was back, so she pressed her hips back against him and kept dancing.

Maybe a minute into the song she felt his hands start to slide down to her ass. "Wow, this guy is getting brave," she thought to herself. The guy obviously took her lack of protest as consent, and one hand went even lower, rubbing her thigh right below her skirt. Eva was a little concerned he would try to go up her skirt, but she was enjoying the feel of his hands on her so didn't stop him.

Eva thought he lost his courage as his hands came back to her hips. Although she knew this was for the best--she didn't want things going too far--she couldn't help but feel disappointed. She was mistaken, though, because his hands started moving higher. Soon they were sliding up under the bottom of her shirt.

Eva knew she had to stop this. She had a boyfriend, and other people at this party knew Chris, too. She grabbed the guy's hands and turned around to tell him to stop when she was shocked to see that it wasn't the cute stranger--it was Drew.

She leaned close to his ear and yelled over the music, "Oh my God, Drew. I didn't know you were here!"

"Who did you think you were dancing with?" Drew yelled back.

"There was this guy, and I thought--"

Drew interrupted her, "I can't hear you at all. Can we go somewhere quieter?"

Eva nodded. Drew grabbed her hand and led her into the next room. It was crowded, but there was one open spot on the couch. "Let's sit here," Drew sat and motioned for Eva to sit on his lap.

Eva complied. She knew it probably didn't look great that she was sitting on the lap of a guy who was not her boyfriend, his arm around her waist, their faces close together as they talked. But it didn't seem like anyone was paying attention to them, and, to be honest, she didn't really care at this point.

"So who did you think you were dancing with?" Drew asked again.

"There was this guy--I don't know who he was, but I was dancing with him earlier, and I thought he had come back," Eva explained.

"And you were just going to let some strange guy feel you up?" Drew was smiling, clearly joking with her, but Eva still felt guilty.

"Well, I was going to stop him when I turned around, but then I saw that it wasn't him at all." As she was explaining herself, she realized that Drew had moved his hand up and rested it on her leg, just below her skirt. Without thinking, she opened her legs just a bit, her right leg pressing against Drew's thighs, up against his pants. She could feel his cock move under them.

"I hope you weren't disappointed that it wasn't that guy." Drew's hand slid up under the edge of her skirt. Eva was very wet at this point.

"No. Quite the opposite, actually." Drew's hand kept moving higher until she felt his finger brush against her wet panties. She let out a sigh, and he looked up at her, smiling.

Eva had to do something to stop him--she couldn't let him finger her in front of all of these people. So she slid off his lap and sat between his legs with her back to him. "There," she thought, "now he can't access my skirt."

Drew was not going to let the change in position stop him. He wrapped one arm around her waist, and Eva felt his other hand on her back, moving up her shirt. At least no one could see what he was doing in this position.

"I wasn't expecting to see you tonight." Drew's hand went up to the back of her bra. "I was surprised when I saw you dancing out there with Ashley. You two looked so sexy."

"Oh!" Eva gasped as she felt Drew unsnap her bra. Her shirt was tight enough that she didn't think anyone in the room could tell, but it was loose enough for Drew to slip his hand under and around to the front of her body, his fingers running over her nipple.

Drew had just asked Eva something, but she hadn't been listening--she was so turned on she could barely think straight. "What did you say?"

Drew's hand was basically cupping one of her breasts at this point. He repeated himself, "Do you want to go somewhere more private?"

"Oh God, yes."

Drew pulled his hand out from her shirt, and they stood up. He took Eva's hand and led her out of the room and down a set of stairs. Eva was super conscious that her bra was loose, and it kept rubbing up against her hard nipples, turning her on even more.

At the bottom of the stairs was a common area with a pool table surrounded by a handful of doors. Eva assumed these were bedrooms and thought Drew would lead her into one of those. However, when they got to the bottom, he pulled her around to the side of the stairs, pinned her against the wall, and started kissing her neck. He quickly pulled her shirt up over her tits.

The room they were in was empty, but anyone could come down those stairs and see them. Surprisingly, this turned Eva on even more.

Eva reached down and started rubbing her hand over the hard-on in Drew's pants. Drew kissed down her neck and leaned over, taking one of her tits into his mouth. She unbuttoned his pants and wrapped her hand around his cock. She wanted it so badly.

Without thinking, Eva was on her knees, her top still up above her breasts and her bra hanging loose. Looking up at Drew, she wrapped her lips around his cock and slid it deep into her mouth. Drew groaned as his cock hit her throat. Eva held it deep and then slowly pulled it out, her tongue gliding along. She licked the tip, then sucked it, tasting his pre-cum. Then she started sucking faster, moving him in and out of her mouth. At one point she pulled his cock out and moved to his balls, sucking them while her hand continued to work his cock. She couldn't get enough of him.

At that point, Drew reached down and put his hand under her arm, raising her up. "I need you now." He kissed her hard as he picked her up and carried her to the pool table, setting her on the edge. He pushed her skirt up and slid off her thong.

Part of Eva was aware that she was in a public space with her shirt and bra pulled above her tits and her skirt pushed up, putting her wet pussy on display. But she was focused on Drew's penis and how much she wanted it in her. Even if someone came down those stairs, she wouldn't want to stop.

Drew leaned down and licked her pussy, "Mmm, just like I remembered." He got on his knees and kept licking her, his fingers rubbing her clit as his tongue kept working. Eva was moaning--he was so fucking good.

Eva was on the edge of an orgasm when Drew stood up and moved between her legs. He pushed his cock right into her. "Oh God, yes!" she yelled out, not even trying to be quiet.

Drew started thrusting hard right away, his body slamming against hers. He reached an arm down and grabbed one of her bouncing tits, pulling on her nipple. Each thrust brought Eva closer to the brink until finally her whole body shook with an intense orgasm. "Oh fuck, Drew!"

The sight and feel of Eva cumming was too much. Drew made one more hard thrust and came right inside her. He held himself in her deep until they were both done, and then he leaned over and kissed her. "That was amazing."

At that point, they heard loud shouts coming from upstairs, and they remembered where they were. Drew looked at Eva and laughed, "Shit, I guess we better get dressed." He gave her one more kiss, finally pulling out of her, and put his pants back on.

Eva stood up and fixed her clothes, then they started walking upstairs together. As she walked, she felt Drew's cum dripping into her panties and smiled.