Boys are Naturally Submissive

Story Info
A dominant girl introduces her friend to a special sweetie.
3.9k words
4.64
15.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluesbirds
bluesbirds
179 Followers

"Boys! I have a friend over, come say hi!" Liana smiled. "I started getting them ready hours ago. Thankfully they both slept over."

"No way -- you bought two guys home with you last night?" Ashley was shocked. She took off her coat as she walked into Liana's living room, perching on the arm of a cushy chair.

"No, I brought two little boys home with me. Trust me, these two were so pathetic. And they were both so obedient I couldn't choose! So I thought I could just bring both to test them out."

"Did you have, like, a threesome, then?" Ashley felt a bit nervous. She wasn't as outgoing as Liana was, even in college. And her sexual experience up to this point wasn't anything too erotic or extensive compared to Liana's. Liana had always been the girl that knew how to handle boys.

"Well, I didn't let them fuck me together. One of them has a nice dick, but still -- why please them when they are so willing to please me? So I let them eat me out. It was actually so hot -- both boys on their knees, one eating my ass out, one with their tongue in my pussy. Then I would just turn around every so often to see who did the better job, and rate their performance. Both boys were very competitive." Liana giggled. "I'm pretty sure at some point their tongues were touching each other too."

"Wow," Ashley murmured, "I don't get how you get two guys to do that together."

Liana rolled her eyes. "Boys cannot resist sluts, Ashley. And it just takes finding submissive ones, too. But frankly, boys are submissive naturally, especially to a Black woman like me. Plus I have a few good tricks to make my boys extra obedient."

"Like, um, what?" Ashley felt intrigued; she didn't feel like she was any good at seducing guys at parties. Mostly when she tried, or looked up those "how to please your man" videos, she just felt silly.

"Like I make them wear my panties." Liana replied matter-of-factly. Ashley snorted slightly, then caught herself.

"What?"

"I put them in my panties."

Ashley grinned a bit. "You're kidding."

"To start, at least. These two, though, they are just two special little sweeties. I dressed them up in something special for your visit." Liana smiled.

"Jessica, sweetie, come here!" Her voice rang out with a bright tone, just like calling a younger sister to play. "Let's just start with the little one." She went to sit on the couch and motioned for Ashley to sit next to her. Ashley complied, sitting on the other end of the couch.

"No, closer. Next to me." Liana patted the area right next to her. Ashley readjusted herself, and Liana slid even closer. Their thighs were now touching. While Ashley had bright pink booty shorts on, Liana was wearing a little blue and white skirt, pleated like a cheerleader's outfit. Ashley felt a slight tingling as Liana's calf, covered up by a thigh-high stocking, slid by Ashley's leg. Liana put a hand on her thigh comfortingly.

"Our entertainment for today will like being close to both of us," she smiled, giggling at Ashley.

Before Ashley could ask what she meant, her eyes went wide. Entering the room was a small white boy, probably five and a half feet tall, head down, shuffling in the room. A shiny pink bonnet, frilled at the edges and little blue ribbons in bows around his neck, covered his face almost entirely. His chest was bare of clothing or hair, and his hands were behind his back. And he was balancing on precariously bright pink open-toed high heels, held only by lace daintily tied up to mid-calf, highlighting his painted pink toenails. His legs were also smooth, she noted, which accentuated his shoes and panties, which would have stood out regardless. The panties matched the bonnet; shiny pink and frilled, with little blue bows at the waist and thigh lines.

But while the panties were eye-catching, she was more astounded by the massive erect penis that was sticking out of a slit in the front. His penis was probably the biggest she had seen, stretching a few inches past the waistband of the panties, more than a few of her fingers. Another blue ribbon was wrapped around the head of his penis, almost like it was trying to contain its girth.

Ashley's hand went up to her mouth in shock as she took in the feminized baby and his oversized manhood.

"On our laps, Jessie Wessie!" Liana patted Ashley's thigh encouragingly, finishing the gesture by slowly running up her fingers toward her waist. Ashley was startled at her body as her thighs reflexively clenched together. Liana smiled at her gently when Ashley looked up, slightly ashamed at her own arousal in the current situation. The pantied boy was directly in front of her now and turning around. As he went to sit, Ashley noted a small little hole in the back of the panties in the shape of a heart, outlined by an additional bright pink frill. He dutifully sat on Ashley's lap, and she awkwardly shifted as he leaned against Liana's breasts.

"Put a hand on his thigh, and one on his titty," Liana directed.

Ashley did as she asked, slowly resting her hand on his smooth inner thigh. It was like touching another girl. Ashley looked and saw his face underneath the bonnet for the first time; it was perfectly done up to match his outfit. Pink rouge and lipstick highlighted his cheeks, and protruding from his lips --

"What is that?" Ashley tentatively asked. Liana pulled back the bonnet.

"A penis pacifier," she giggled, "something for him to suck on."

Ashley could barely believe it was real as the boy looked up to meet her eyes, and she saw his cheeks move, sucking anxiously on his toy.

"In my experience, white boys especially, are aroused by feminization. Dressing them in sexy lingerie, short skirts, prom dresses, then giving them an opportunity to act like slutty girls in porn videos will make them cum. But some of them -- and this one especially -- benefit from being a sissy baby, with a dominant, sexy mommy. Of course, I still make them act slutty," Liana laughed.

"Introduce yourself to my friend Ashley, sweetie," Liana tickled him under his chin.

The boy looked up at Ashley and back to Liana as she popped out his pacifier. While the front of the toy was a little ring, the part in his mouth was a thick, 2 or 3 inch pink rubber penis shape, the head slightly bulging out. Compared to the real penis protruding from his panties, the toy was tiny. Liana held it right in front of his face, lightly draping it on his cheek.

"Hi Mommy Ashley, I'm Jessica." Liana immediately popped the fake penis back in his mouth.

"Baby Jessica, darling. Remember, you're my little baby girl now." Liana looked at him, as the feminized boy looked suddenly nervous that he had made a mistake. "And say Wessica, little cutie, you can barely talk with how old you are". The boy nodded, his cheeks hollowing as he sucked on the head of the fake penis.

"Say hi to her, Ashley," Liana prodded her, gently rubbing her thigh. Ashley looked at the boy uncomfortably, barely able to meet his eyes. She felt his soft panties slid against her, and she couldn't help but move her hand up along his soft thigh, closer to the silky ruffled panties. She noticed that she could probably stack her hands on his penis and still not reach the top.

"Hello," she said softly.

Liana coaxed Ashley on gently.

"You can touch it, you know. It's huge. I think he was more excited about being babied by me than me fucking him, but I rode him cowgirl style first, just to feel it in me - and fuck, it felt incredible," she gushed.

"Baby Jessica, is it okay if Ashley plays with your boy toy?" Liana prompted.

Ashley looked at the feminized boy's face as he nodded eagerly. Looking back at his penis, she saw that the head was already getting wet in anticipation. Ashley's fingers paused just below the baby boy's panty line on his thigh.

"I told them you were coming, so they are a bit excited," Liana mentioned slightly nervously, "and if you aren't into something like this, I totally understand. You can just say so and she will get right off your lap and we never have to talk about this again."

Ashley looked at his throbbing cock popping out from the panties, and realized that her own panties were getting wet too. The little boy shifted slightly, begging her hand to stroke the front of his panties. Ashley moved her hand a little closer, almost teasing him with her pointed fingers and manicured nails brushing his waist. She suddenly realized that this boy was entirely within her power, desperate for her approval and physical touch. She almost thought she could hear him whine a little as he sucked on his penis pacifier.

Liana waited as Ashley made up her mind, watching the petite blonde holding up her new baby doll. Ashley wasn't much bigger than the boy herself, but the boy she brought home was so eager to emasculate himself that Ashley was clearly in charge. The hot pink skintight workout outfit highlighted Ashley's taut and tan body, compared to the baby pinks and blues that made the little boy on her lap so meek and submissive.

Liana smiled as Ashley's hand enveloped newly-christened Jessica's penis, slowly sliding up and down the rock-hard pole in the frilly panties. She almost salivated thinking about Ashley riding Jessica's cock, the two both dressed up in cute outfits that Liana herself had decided on. Ashley was the perfect girl to join in on her feminization hobby, Liana thought proudly.

Baby Jessica was squirming under Ashley's hands as she slowly pleasured him. Ashley pulled off the blue ribbon, undoing the bow, and let it flutter down onto his chest. The baby's hips thrust up and down, hoping for more and more pressure. Ashley kept him in denial, still slowly stroking as she appreciated the position she was in. Her other hand started to squeeze Jessica's nipple, gently twisting and tickling her chest, just like Ashley would when she masturbated herself.

"Can she - baby Jessica," Ashley paused for a second uncertainly, "cum like this?"

Liana giggled as the boy almost answered for himself, arching his hips out more than ever to keep Ashley's hand in contact with his penis.

"He will definitely cum if you keep doing that," she smiled. "Go for it! He's been a good little girl so far. Tell him that."

Ashley increased the pressure on his penis as he frantically bounced up and down hoping for release. She looked at his eyes, almost surprised at how she so easily objectified the boy in his sexual frustration. It felt like a game to play with him, letting him have pleasure or not. She took a deep breath and look at him as she rubbed quicker on his panties, trying to get comfortable with the words that were going to come out of her mouth.

"You're such a good wittle girl baby Jessica," Ashley cooed, slipping into a sexy baby talk voice like she imagined a porn star would. And immediately the boy responded, his eyes almost closing fully as he trembled in her arms. Long strings of cum started to shoot up across his chest, one tremor after another, and Ashley felt his penis pulse each time against the silk. She heard Liana giggle as the boy started to calm down, still breathing heavily and shaking slightly.

"You just made that boy the happiest girl in the world," Liana commented. Ashley could barely take her hand off of his penis, and just kept softly rubbing it. He had cum all over his chest, up to his shoulders, even almost onto his own face. Some had got on her hand, and Ashley slowly started to rub some cum into the boy's tit, slowly circling his nipple.

"He'll stay hard if you want your turn on top of him, even after that - of course, you might want to clean him up a bit if you aren't on birth control," Liana laughed.

Ashley looked down at the mess she made. The boy's breathing was starting to slow down finally, but Liana was right - his penis still felt firm. She considered it, fucking him. But it was hard to get past the outfit, she thought, even though she could feel a slight tightness between her legs. Liana sensed her hesitation.

"Ashley," Liana encouraged as Ashley looked up at her, "this boy wants to be our toy, right sweetie?"

The boy nodded, the frills on his bonnet shaking along, and the bow under his chin flapped loosely. Liana's fingers ran across Ashley's shoulders, wrapping around her back, making small circles as they went.

"He's sober, and of age, and knows exactly what he is doing. And if we stop now, he's going to beg us to dress him back up in an even more ostentatiously girlish outfit. He wants to be our little play toy. And I want you to give him what he is asking for - a chance to be sexy and humiliated and used and told what to do."

Ashley felt Liana come even closer. Ashley paused for a moment, trying to catch her breath as she realized how smooth Liana's skin felt, matching the silk of the boy's panties still warm on her lap.

"So, why don't you take a little finger of his cum and let him enjoy it?" Liana brushed against the boy's chest, scooping up a dribble of cum, twisting it on her finger. She opened her own mouth, seductively sucking from her knuckle, a string of cum twirling from Liana's finger into her bright red lips. Ashley watched, entranced, still feeling her thighs tensing up, the boy's panties slipping on her lap as he squirmed, still squeaking out as much pleasure as he could from the experience.

Liana reached over and pulled out the pacifier from the boy's mouth, slowly pulling it across the boy's chest, covering the tip of the toy in his cum. Ashley saw his mouth open expectantly without reservation, and Liana complied, slowly letting the couple inches of penis, now dripping with the baby's own cream, slip into his mouth. For every inch she put in, she would slowly pull it back out for a moment, allowing him to pretend sucking on a penis. Ashley watched, realizing that is what she probably looked like every time she was on her knees, giving a blowjob. She realized that she wanted to take over from Liana and force the pacifier in deeper, go quicker, make the head hit the back of his throat until he choked a little, just like every man had done to her.

Liana let the toy sink in naturally as the boy sucked it in deeper. "Here," Liana suggested, "your turn," she spoke to Ashley, pushing a bit further. Liana used the same finger that was just in her mouth and on the boy's toy, wrapping more cum around the tip. "Just a little, I promise, for her new Mommy." Ashley's eyes trailed Liana's finger as she raised it up to Ashley's lips, glistening with wetness, and Ashley let her lips be pushed open as Liana fed her the feminized boy's cum.

Ashley felt her tongue naturally wrap around it as Liana went deeper into her mouth. A small smile appeared on Liana's face as she saw how Ashley reacted to this foreplay, and soon Ashley's lips had taken Liana's entire finger into her mouth. Liana pulled it in and out slowly, exactly mimicking how the baby had taken the penis pacifier into his mouth.

She pulled out her finger, all traces of cum sucked away by Ashley, and Ashley suddenly felt a little empty-headed, like coming to from being a bit too drunk. Liana prompted her to go farther.

"See how much of that you can fit in your mouth, now," she suggested, nudging her toward the now half limp penis poking out of the mix of pastel frills. Ashley barely took a moment to consider before she realized that her legs were shifting along the loveseat, slowly allowing her to bring her lips to the boy's hips. Liana put a hand on the back of her head, slowly gathering her hair away from her face.

Ashley let a couple fingers wrap around the base of his penis. Even though it was much softer than a couple minute before, the entirety of her thumb and index finger couldn't touch when she tried to hold it. She felt Liana's firm hand on her neck, holding her in place, and she could even see the boy's tummy start to rise and fall just a bit quicker as Ashley's mouth came closer to what remained of his manhood. Her tongue peeked out, and Ashley started to suck on the head of his penis.

"God, you look so sexy, sucking on the baby's big cock like that," Liana coaxed Ashley to take more in, "ugh, if you had a sexy matching little outfit, I bet she would love that -- both of you in pretty frilly underwear, rustling up against each other. Seeing you ride his dick, your pantied bottom bumping up and down on his panties; I would love to watch that."

Ashley noticed Liana's other hand slip under her pleated skirt, clearly starting to rub her clit while still holding the back of Ashley's head as more and more of Jessica's penis slipped into her mouth. She could feel it getting harder, swelling in her mouth, and she had to open wider and wider as his penis grew.

"He gets so big, I know; but I'm sure we can force it in your mouth if he wants it a little deeper, can't we?" Liana spurred her on. "Jessica, do you want Ashley to go deeper?" Liana mockingly asked the dressed-up boy, and he squirmed in response, trying to force his hips up into Ashley's mouth. Ashley instinctively recoiled as his penis further stretched out Ashley's mouth and went deeper into her throat, even as Liana's hand held firm on the back of her head. Ashley was stuck, set into place between the sexy, dominant girl playing with herself, and the baby boy feverishly pumped his hips, getting inch after inch in between Ashley's helpless lips, her tongue now pressed flat against his cock head. Even as she was struggling to maintain her composure with the sissy's throbbing cock being held down her throat, she still tried to keep her lips in place, trying to prevent her teeth from scraping against the veins of his penis, wanting to make sure the baby's penis wasn't hurt.

"Fuck you are good at blowjobs," Liana admired the sight of this gorgeous white girl giving head to the tiny boy in panties. "Can she swallow, too?" Liana questioned sexily, teasing Ashley as her eyes watered, the boy's cock wet with Ashley's spit, her hands cradling his balls. Ashley scooped up some of the slowly drying cum off his chest, further lubricating the big cock, and as it went deeper into her mouth she tasted the same flavor from Liana's finger mixed with the sweat of his penis.

"Cum into her mouth, baby Jessica," Liana urged him on, "let her have a nice big load of your baby dribble for being so nice of a pretty girl -- look at her, how hard she's trying to take all of your big boy cock into her precious little mouth." Liana's breathing increased in rhythm, her skirt flopping up and down as she fingered her own pussy more quickly. "Maybe we can get her a penis pacifier to practice on when she leaves so she'll be ready when she sees you again, wouldn't you both like that?" She kept up her prompts. "As long as I can dress your pretty little bodies up in matching sexy rompers and -- oh, fuck me," Liana's voiced faded into moans as her hips pulsed, starting to cum, forcing the boy's head to bounce up and down on her lap as she thrust herself into her own fingers.

At the same time, her hand forced Ashley's head down further, and Ashley found herself easily sliding down the boy's cock until she bumped up against his stomach. His entire dick was in her mouth, and it felt like her whole body was filled up; she couldn't take a breath without tasting him, her pussy wanted to feel the same, filled up, imagining being impaled on his penis like a little toy, dressed up in a dainty outfit that Liana had picked out for her, two pretty baby girls fucking wildly.

She felt Jessica's penis throb heavily against the back of her throat, and her mouth started to fill up again; this time with the sissy baby's cum, another sensation of fullness and pleasure as she struggled to try and swallow all of his excitement. Another spurt of cum hit the back of her throat and in that moment she felt so slutty, a messy, kinky girl blowing a boy dressed up as a girly baby, another woman watching, and she felt her own pussy clench for a moment. She felt the wetness spread in her panties, and she knew that there would be a dark wet spot on her little shorts when she got up. Her body flooded with tingles as she felt the penis in her mouth slowly soften, her mouth feeling more empty. It felt like most of his cum went straight down her throat and through her pussy, and she knew in that moment that she was desperate to feel his real cum coat her pussy.

bluesbirds
bluesbirds
179 Followers
12