Boys are Naturally Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly looked up from the penis as it fell out from her lips, and she suddenly felt sad not have it inside her. Baby Jessica's chest was still heaving from the excitement, his hips still wiggling just the slightest, still enjoying the sensations of his wet penis on the silky panties, his lips still tight around the pacifier still filling his mouth. Liana was leaning back, still watching the two of them, a hand still under her skirt. One of her breasts was now out of her top, her dark pink nipple still erect. She smiled as Ashley's head rose, her eyes red, a small bit of cum on the corner of her lips. All three were still breathing heavily.

"Enjoying yourself?" Liana inquired, happy that she had picked the right girl to indulge in her kinky hobby. Ashley wiped her lips slightly, taking the cum onto her finger and slipping it into Jessica's mouth, squeezing it between the pacifier. She swirled her finger in the boy's mouth, playing with the head of the plastic penis and his tongue. Ashley looked on at the baby possessively, toying with him like a sex doll. She looked up at Liana.

"Didn't you say you brought a second one home, too?" Ashley questioned, gently biting her lip, eager for more.

Liana's smile grew broad, and she threw her hands up excitedly, arching her wrist out like a signal. "Princess! You're up!"

12