Boys Holiday Takes a Turn

Story Info
A boys holiday with horny hangovers.
5.4k words
4.76
18.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 2013 and we've landed in Ayia Napa for our 3rd lads holiday. Excitement is as high as it can possibly be for 6, 20 year old boys who have a way with the girls.

The first night was as expected... total chaos! We were speaking to any girl that will stand still for long enough to be told how we'd be able to change their lives in bed.

Now as a group all of us are successful in getting girls, but sometimes things just don't go your way, this was one of those nights, not helped the more 2 for 1 drinks deals we were sold as the night went on.

After a solid night of failed attempts at taking girls back to the hotel, we all decided to call it a 'night' and stumbled back to the hotel as the sun was coming up and headed to our separate rooms dotted around the hotel.

I was rooming with my best mate, Danny. Danny has always been weird and you're never quite sure what he's going to do. But what happened after we got back to our room would've taken anyone by surprise.

We climbed into our single beds and both had the fight against the room spinning before we passed out.

Now I know any of you reading know that feeling when you wake up hungover and the first thing you think about is either dying or cumming, and cumming hard.

That first morning I woke up feeling the latter. Although my eyes weren't open yet for fear I would be blinded by the tiniest bit of light, my cock was definitely awake and ready to go. Thoughts of fucking some of the girls I'd spoke to the night before were racing through my head, my cock twitching at the thought. I went to reach for my cock before remembering where I was.

Still unable to open my eyes, my ears became my main sense and I could hear the familiar sound of wanking. I started to focus more on the sound and what was going on, it dawned on me that if it's not me making that sound then there can only be one other thing happening, Danny must be wanking hard.

I kept my eyes closed and rolled onto my side facing towards Danny's bed, faking still being asleep at this point. Not sure if me moving would make Danny stop, I stayed still and waited... the sound didn't stop.

Now it's worth mentioning that none of us in this group have ever done anything with another man (to my knowledge) and I personally had never even considered it, but right now my cock was rock hard and pulsing at the thought of what was happening.

I stayed still, eyes closed for what felt like a lifetime but was probably about 30 seconds before slowly opening my eyes. Sure enough, there was Danny, eyes closed with his big shaven cock in his hand. He's told me in the past it was 7 inches, and word around the town had confirmed it. But this was the first time I'd seen it.

Danny was stroking his cock at a steady pace, and the tip of his cock was glistening with precum. I thought I knew my own cocks limits in getting hard, but I was now at a new level of erect. It felt like my cock was going to burst.

Unable to stop myself, I felt my hand move down into my boxers to grab my cock. A bolt of electricity went through me as I grabbed it and started to squeeze the base of my shaft.

I moved my hand slowly up towards the tip of my cock and felt my own precum already oozing out without even stroking myself.

There was now a million thoughts running through my head of what was going to happen next. Do I just roll back over and let him finish? Do I roll over and finish myself? Do I kick the covers off the way he has and tug my cock in the open until we both finish?

Only one thought kept coming to the fore though... put that hard cock in your mouth. I was trying my hardest to make it go away, but it just kept shouting to me.

In the same way I couldn't stop my hand from reaching from my cock, I couldn't stop my legs from kicking me out of the bed.

I slowly walked towards Danny's bed, eyes completely fixated on his hard cock, not even sure if he'd noticed or not yet.

I dropped to my knees when I reached the side of his bed, still with one hand tugging slowly at my own cock. I reached out with my free hand and gently caressed his balls. It turns out, Danny had definitely noticed I was out of bed and the sound of wanking was only broken by the words, "I was hoping you were going to do that".

I was in completely new territory. The feel of another man's balls in my hand was strange but in this moment it was hot!

I moved myself onto the bed, neither of us saying a word and the sound of wanking being the only sound in the room again.

I lowered my head down towards Danny's cock, not sure what to do next. I got familiar with my face being so close to his dick, taking in the scent and sight of it.

Danny stopped tugging his cock and pointed it towards my face, again unable to control my body I grabbed the shaft of his cock and took his precum covered tip into my mouth. The salty taste of cum filled my mouth and sent another bolt of electricity through me.

I've had plenty of blowjobs in my life and I know what I like, but having never given one before all I could do was try and replicate what the women in my life had done to me.

I slowly took more of his veiny member into my mouth, my tongue exploring as I went. Not sure whether I would choke or not, I worked my way back to the tip lapping up more of his hot precum, my hand following my lips up his cock squeezing more into my mouth.

Growing in confidence and all round horniness, I took more of his cock into my mouth and was surprised by how much of it I could take without being uncomfortable. Once I heard Danny moan, I knew he approved of the technique. This drove me wild.

I drove my head right down to the base of his throbbing cock, gagging and coating his cock in my spit. Danny held my head and started to fuck my throat, I came up for some air, strings of my spit connecting my mouth to his cock. I spat on it and went back in for more. I was now being used the way I'd used girls in the past, a drooling, slobbering mess, choking on a dick and I was loving it.

I got up further onto the bed so that we were now almost topping and tailing, I would say my cock was hanging in front of Danny's face but realistically it was as stiff as it could possibly be and standing to attention right in front of him. I only realised this when I felt the familiar warmth of a mouth engulf my cock.

We were now both sucking each other with serious enthusiasm, working each other's balls as we deep throated each other. It took everything I had not to blow my load into his mouth after the first few strokes.

We'd shared rooms before and shared hangovers before, but nothing like this had ever even come close to happening. This was a horny hangover for the ages.

I knew I wasn't going to last much longer but I didn't want it to end without knowing more. I took my cock from Danny's mouth and his from mine. I didn't say a word because it felt too weird, but I rolled Danny onto his back and climbed on top of him.

I could feel his spit covered cock twitching between my arse cheeks and I couldn't wait any longer. I raised myself up, grabbed his cock and slowly lowered my tight, virgin arse hole onto his tip.

My eyes closed in a mix of ecstasy and pain as more of his cock entered me. I was slowly raising and lowering myself taking just a few inches until the pain was completely overtaken by ecstasy.

Before I knew it I'd lowered myself right down to the balls. My hands resting on his chest, I started to grind on him slowly, enjoying the new feeling of a cock inside me. We were both moaning deeply and knew that this is how we were both going to cum.

I carried on my slow grinding motion, and could feel my balls tightening and Danny was now starting to thrust into me. After just two thrusts Danny gripped my legs which told me all I needed to know. I felt his cock start to throb inside me and an unbelievable sensation of hot cum coating my insides.

I was tipped over the edge, an orgasm like I've never felt ripped through. My hand reached for my cock just in time to have the satisfaction of pulling the head back as ropes of cum started coating Danny's chest, some even making it as far as his chin. I could still feel Danny cumming inside me, as though it was going straight from his cock, through mine and onto him.

It felt like a lifetime before the wave of pleasure subsided. I climbed off his cock and his cum started to drip onto his cock and legs from my newly satisfied asshole.

Any man reading this knows there can be times where there is post nut regret, this right now was one of those times. Neither of us were really sure what to do, we just knew the horny hangover, for now, was satisfied.

Neither of us said a word as I climbed back into my own bed to take in what had just happened and Danny went off into the shower to clean the massive load I'd just covered him with.

i must have passed out because I was woken by the sound of our friend Chris banging on the door to our room saying that we had to be at the pool party in half an hour, it looked like the bang had just woken Danny up too.

I dragged myself to the door to let Chris in, as all good friends do he let us both know that wr looked "rough as fuck". I told him I probably feel worse than I look, and that I might have to skip the pool party. I was lying, I wanted to stay in the room and wank my cock like I'd never wanked before.

To my surprise, Danny said the exact same thing, but I was nowhere near sure if he meant the same thing.

Again, like all good friends do, Chris called us pussies and said they'll see us there. There was no way they would miss a pool party because of a couple of fallen soldiers.

The door slammed shut behind Chris as he left, the aircon flicked back on and was the only sound that filled the room.

Still not sure if Danny was actually rough or just wanted to fuck me again, I got back in bed and started flicking through my phone when almost immediately out of the corner of my eye I seen Danny fish his hard cock out again.

I was already hard and could still feel some of Danny's cum on the sheets that had leaked out from me. Still in a horny hangover state but this time fully in control of my legs, I walked over to his bed again and climbed straight on top of him, my legs either side of his head in a 69 position, my hard cock resting straight on his waiting tongue.

I took hold of his cock and took it whole in one go, Danny moaned in pleasure and let me drive my cock into his.

I was slowly thrusting my 5 inch cock into his mouth as he was raising his head to meet it at the same pace. His hips were raising gently into my mouth, his cock reaching the back of my throat each time.

I was losing my breath but I was loving it, I thrust my hips down into him and held it there. I could feel him gagging and trying to take the rest of my cock into his throat. Once I could tell he needed air I lifted myself out all the way again, gasping for air he grabbed my cock and took it all back in again.

We were picking up the tempo a bit now, Danny cocked a leg over my head and forced me right down to his balls. His cock felt like it was in my stomach, I was swallowing and maneuvering my tongue to try and accommodate my new friend but it was to no avail.

I was now gagging aggressively, eyes watering and struggling for air. Danny took his leg off the back of my head and I came flying up from the base of his cock, gasping for air as though I'd been trapped under water for minutes but fuck me I was ready to do it all over again.

I went back down with fire in my belly, gag spit coating my face and drove his cock right back where it was. Holding myself as far down as I possibly could, gagging and soaking his balls.

I could feel Danny's tongue exploring my cock, meeting my every thrust by raising his head. Between the sensational blowjob I was receiving and the throat fucking I was taking, I raised myself off the throbbing member just for long enough to let Danny know I was going to cum.

I had no intention of cumming anywhere other than all over that exploring tongue, thankfully Danny didn't seem too eager for me to cum anywhere else either.

I gripped the back of his muscular legs as I felt my balls tighten for the second time today and the waves of pleasure ran through me as my balls emptied into Danny's mouth.

I could hear him gagging and feel him struggling to keep my load in his mouth as it started to run down his cheeks. This obviously tipped Danny over the edge too and to my surprise I felt a rope of warm, salty cum fill my mouth, followed by another, and another.

Still firmly planted down on his cock I was struggling to swallow his load, forcing cum out of both sides of my mouth. I raised my head up to breath and stroked the rest of his cum out by hand, going back down to clean what I now considered to be nectar from his cock and my hand.

I climbed off Danny who was now audibly taking deep breaths with me to recover, cum around both of our mouths and his eyes closed.

Although it now seemed like for the day we were sex toys for each other, there was far from the feeling that I wanted to cuddle up the way I would with a woman. I retreated back to my bed to try and regain myself, cum dripping from my chin onto the floor.

Once again, I think we both passed out. This time waking up to the room in darkness and 100 missed calls from our friends, we realised we were now into night two of the holiday (or at least they were for now). We didn't really say much, but we decided against staying in. We got ready and headed to the strip.

The second night some of the boys had a bit more success and took girls back to the hotel, myself and Danny having played catchup, unfortunately were once again too drunk and unsuccessful and went to bed.

I woke up the next morning and the first sight I was greeted with was Danny with no covers on, his flaccid cock on display. Remembering the events from the previous day and a groundhog day kind of hangover, I was instantly fixated on his cock again.

I moved quietly over to his bed where he was still sound asleep, one leg spread to the side. I lowered my head down towards his cock, I could almost hear it calling me, the musky smell of his member filled my nose and drove me mad. I took his soft, smooth cock into my mouth, letting my tongue slowly explore it. I reached for my own dick and slowly stroked at it, sucking and licking at his as I went.

I was loving it and I could feel Danny was too. His cock started to swell in my mouth despite his sleeping state. I kept my pace, slowly and purposefully exploring each vein on his cock with my tongue as they started to fill.

Once he was fully erect, I took his glistening cock from my mouth and held it against my face, licking at it and slapping it against my tongue. All I could think about was how filthy things had gotten and how fucking hard it was making me again.

I was obviously so caught up in the moment I hadn't noticed Danny had woken up. Presumably from the feel of someone slapping his cock against their face.

I was glad to see him awake because my arse was now desperate to be filled. I moved from the side of Danny's bed over to the gloss white dressing table just a few steps away. I never said anything. I didn't have to. I was bent over the dressing table with one leg up on the velvet foot stool, my asshole puckering waiting for Danny to fuck me.

I could see Danny approaching me in the mirror, focussed on my waiting arse. His cock was still coated in my spit, I heard him spit on his hand and felt his fingers rub across my asshole, lubing me up for what I now needed.

I felt his helmet press up against me, I closed my eyes as he pushed slowly inside me. I did what I could to welcome his cock, the battle between pain and pleasure underway again.

I was biting down on my forearm before pleasure once again took over the pain. His cock was buried deep inside me and his strokes were slow and deliberate. The pleasure was like never before in this position, I could feel the precum leaking from my cock down onto the foot stool. Every stroke inside me leaking more and more. I was desperate to stroke my cock, I reached between my legs and the feel of my precum on my hand took over me. I lathered my fingers with it and brought it up to my tongue, licking and tasting myself. I was slightly sweeter than Danny and wanted to taste more of myself.

The sight of this must have triggered something inside Danny because he now started more deliberate thrusts, the sound of his hips slapping against my arse. He was pulling me back against him with each thrust, I had to let go of my cock to hold onto the dressing table as he fucked me.

My cock was now swinging freely between my legs with every pound I took from him. The feeling was amazing, the feel of the air against my cock and the pressure of Danny's cock inside me was electric.

I was moaning now like I never had done, it felt like each thrust was going deeper and harder. My cock caught me by surprise when I felt my orgasm shoot through my balls, still swinging freely, I could hear my cum hitting the tiled floor. Trying not to let a good orgasm get away from me I reached back to stroke the last few ropes out myself planting Danny as deep inside me as I could. Again, totally caught in the moment I brought my hand to my mouth and licked my cum from my fingers.

Danny pulled out of my arse and told me to turn around and get on my knees. I'd have done anything anyone would've said at this point, I was almost having an out of body experience.

I got on my knees on the cold tiled floor and watched as Danny stroked another huge load out of his cock onto my waiting face. I could feel it across my brow and forehead, onto my nose and finally onto my tongue for me to swallow.

Danny fell back onto his bed again, I got to my feet and went to the bathroom to see what state I'd been left in. The bathroom light perfectly illuminating my cum covered face in the vanity mirror. I took the cum from my face and ate it hungrily until it was all gone (to my disappointment).

I cleaned myself up and made my way back into the room, Danny was still splayed out where he fell back onto the bed and seemed to have gone back to sleep. Feeling tired myself I got back into bed.

In just a couple of days we seemed to have developed a system where we can have these filthy moments and then get ready for the next night-out without speaking a word about anything that had happened.

Another night on the strip, back to what were now our favourite bars with the best deals and seemingly the fittest girls. I got speaking to a girl called Haley, a stunning brunette with a nice big pair of tits. Just what I like!

As the night went on it became obvious where it was going with me and her, we were tongue kissing at every opportunity, her big tits pressed up against me, my hard cock trying to break free from my denim shorts.

The moment finally came where we headed back to my hotel room. Danny was already there but fast asleep, he'd drank way too much so was dead to the world. I told Haley not to worry because he wouldn't care about waking up to us having sex. Haley didn't need any more convincing.

We climbed into my bed, our hands exploring each other's bodies, finally getting to feel those perfect tits in my hand. Her nipples like bullets were just waiting to have a mouth around them.

She grabbed my cock, as I took her nipple between my teeth I drew a deep moan from her. She was definitely a fan of that. I was switching between sucking and biting her nipples and kissing her neck and she was thrusting her hips up to my waiting cock.

I reached down and felt how wet her pussy was for me and I was more than happy to satisfy her craving to be fucked. She moaned loudly as my cock went deep inside her, digging her nails into my shoulders.

12