Boys Holiday Takes a Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her moaning seemed to make Danny stir a bit, I noticed him shift his body and the covers moved to expose his cock. I know Haley won't have noticed yet, she had one of my hands around her throat and her eyes closed in pleasure while I fucked her.

I glanced over to Danny's bed again and noticed he was now watching us, he gave me a nod as if to say, "go on mate".

I told Haley to look over at Danny who now had his cock in his hand, this drew another deep moan from her, she obviously enjoyed putting on a show.

Danny came over to our bed and offered his cock to Haley who glady took hold of it and guided it into her mouth. I had her legs in the air closed together so her pussy was nice and tight around my cock.

Surprised by what came over me given that no one at all knew our new dirty secret, I opened her legs again and fell back down on top of her so we were now face to face again. I could see she was good at sucking dick from the techniques she was using on Danny, but when his cock popped out from her mouth I couldn't help but take it into mine.

"Fuck me that's so hot" she said.

Haley was absolutely loving it. I felt her hand reach between me and her as she started to rub her clit, my cock still inside her but without much rhythm as I was now focusing on sucking his cock. Again. And she was focussed on me sucking his cock.

Danny started to switch between my mouth and Haley's in single strokes, burying his cock to the back of our throats and back out again. Strings of spit from my mouth, hers and Danny's cock. We had a quick break from taking his cock and started to tongue kiss wildly.

I opened my eyes again hoping to take Danny's cock back into my mouth only to find he was no longer standing next to us and had now taken up a position behind me.

The sound of him spitting on his hand again signaled for me what was coming. His hard cock found my arse again and stopped me in my tricks, eyes rolling to the back of my head as he entered me while I was still firmly planted inside Haley who was now spreading my arse cheeks.

Danny started his motions inside me, in turn pushing me in and out of Haley's now dripping wet pussy. We kept our pace for a while enjoying the feel of the fuck train we'd now formed.

I'd been holding myself up for a while at this point, so I let them know I needed to take the weight off my arms and get on my back or side. Haley rolled out from underneath me so I could take her place. She approached Danny and started to kiss him, working his cock in her hand.

"I want to watch you fuck him" she said in a stern tone.

I shifted myself to the end of the bed on my back and spread my legs. Haley moved over to the velvet sitting chair to the side of the beds with her feet up and legs spread. With the perfect view for what was aboot to happen, she quickly buried her fingers inside her pussy.

I looked back at Danny as he guided his cock inside my waiting arse. He started to fuck me deep and hard and took my cock into his hand. I was gripping onto the bed sheets as he fucked me and stroked my cock, the sound of Haley moaning and her fingers working her soaking pussy drowning out my own moans.

I couldn't believe the dirty secrets of this room were no longer between just me and Danny, we now had a willing participant. The thought of it all was enough to bring me to the brink and I could tell Danny was getting close too.

Unlike my last orgasm, I was fully aware this one was coming, I let them both know I was going to cum. Danny pulled out and held our cocks together with one hand and started to jerk them both. As I felt the cum start to make its way up my shaft, I looked down to see Danny was already cumming, coating my cock with his hot load.

He got down on his knees and took my cock into his mouth, eagerly cleaning his cum from my shrinking dick. At the same time Not wanting to be left out of thr cum party, Haley came back to the bed and started to lick my load from my belly, coming up to kiss me and going back down to kiss Danny, everyone swapping the two loads.

Haley not happy being the only one in the room not to cum laid back on the bed and told us to finger both of her holes. We happily obliged until she came all over our fingers.

We all chatted for a bit after, fondling Haley a bit more until the sun started to come up. I offered to walk Haley back to her hotel which wasn't too far. By the time I'd made it back Danny was once again passed out on his bed. A common theme after a good fuck it seems.

To my disappointment we were woke the next morning not by Danny wanking, fucking my arse or my throat but by Kieran, another one of our friends waking us up.

I let him in and the first question he asked was why our room stinks of cum. We fumbled out a couple of excuses about Haley making us both cum but realistically it was because every morning since we'd arrived we'd came either on or inside each other.

Kieran was happy to accept that and quickly moved on to tell us about two girls him and Chris had took back to their room and fucked. He was just passing our room after walking them home and couldn't resist waking us up. He said they were all going down to the pool after a couple of hours sleep, which was good for them but bad for us considering he'd just woke us up and likely wouldn't get back to sleep anytime soon.

He left the room and without any hesitation Danny kicked off his covers and got on all fours. My cock instantly stood to attention knowing what he wanted. I knelt behind him and stuck my tongue straight into his arse. Tasting the earthy, sweaty taste was clearly dirty, but in another hungover state it was clearly right and unbelievably arousing.

I carried on burying my tongue into his asshole, my hand reaching round to take his cock and start to slowly milk it. I stopped licking for a second and pointed his cock out from between his legs to take it into my mouth, my nose going down to his balls and asshole.

I stood up ready to take my turn on Danny's arse for the first time. His asshole already lubed up from the spit left from the tonguing it had just received. All I had to do was spit on my cock to get it ready to enter.

I pressed my hard cock into him, and saw him grab the covers the same way I had, having the same battle between pleasure and pain. I was careful not to go too fast, slowly pulling myself almost completely out before putting just a bit more in each time.

Once I could tell the pain had subsided I picked up my pace. The feel of Danny's tight arse around my cock was amazing. His grip on me never loosening.

He started to pound himself back onto my cock and within just a minute of starting he was ready to cum, but I wasn't going to let that nectar go to waste landing on some bed sheets. I pulled my cock out of his arse and sat on the floor, my back rested up against the bed where Danny's cock was hovering above me.

Still on all fours he lowered his cock down into my mouth and after just a couple of thrusts his load started to fill my mouth again. I pulled my head back wanting to take some onto my face, some leaking from my mouth down onto my abs. I grabbed my cock and the sensation of the hot cum coating my face brought me to a climax. My cum covering my hand and abs along with Danny's.

I ran my cum covered fingers across my asshole, lubing myself up with my cum to enjoy the last of my orgasm with two fingers buried inside myself and used my free hand to stroke the last few enjoyable strokes out of my cock.

Danny climbed back onto his bed and in typical Danny style seemed to fall straight back to sleep. I stayed as I was for a minute or two on the floor slowly fingering my cum in and out of my arse moaning quietly before climbing into my own bed, satisfied for the time being.

There's still a few days left in this holiday if the fans want to know more... recommendations, ideas and feedback are welcome.

12