Boys Holiday Takes a Turn Pt. 02

Story Info
The horny hangovers continue, but we’re not alone.
7.2k words
4.78
6.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up from another satisfying hangover fuck still feeling like I was dying. The cheap drinks from the last 3 nights was destroying my internal organs, but like true soldiers on lads holidays we went out again.

More awful drinks, more awful chat up lines on totally suspecting girls. God knows how but I somehow managed to find my way back to the hotel on my own, through one squinting eye as I got into bed I could see it was 4am.

I was woken by Danny trying to be quiet coming through the door with a girl. I recognised her Scottish accent from a girl he was talking to all night, Phoebe.

As a true wingman I kept my eyes shut so that Phoebe wouldn't think I was awake, not wanting to cockblock either of them by being the weird mate awake in the room.

I was laying as still as I could, but couldn't resist peaking just slightly. I opened my eyes to see Phoebe's peachy arse just in front me as she dropped her pink thong to the floor before climbing into Danny's bed.

I closed my eyes again knowing that she might be able to see me again now. Danny was at the foot of his bed at the time and from the familiar giggles coming from Phoebe he must have been crawling his way between her legs ready to lick her pussy.

The giggles were quickly replaced with moans. I think Phoebe was trying to keep quiet so I wasn't disturbed, but I was well aware.

My cock was getting hard thinking about the way her arse was swallowing her thong and the way it looked as she peeled it off to drop it to the floor.

I heard more shuffling around on the bed, Phoebe must have been getting ready to take his cock.

"I don't want him to wake up" she whispered.

"He can join in if he does" Danny whispered back.

"Nooo, I just want you to fuck me".

I can't say I wasn't disappointed, I was desperate to have that peach bouncing on top of me, but we can't win them all.

Phoebe gasped when I think Danny must have slid his cock inside, she was moaning quietly between kisses with him.

I couldn't lay here and do nothing, my cock was shouting at me. I very slowly moved my hand down to it under the covers and took my cock into my hand, being as discreet as possible. It wasn't fully erect yet and still had a bit of bend to it. I knew I'd be caught if I started tugging on it so I improvised. Laid on my side I lifted my leg slightly and pushed my cock between my legs and bent it almost right back to my asshole and closed my legs.

With one hand I pressed my helmet into my arse cheeks and started to slowly grind my legs together, the slightest motion felt amazing. Although my cock was growing, in this position, my legs having it in kind of a choke hold, it seemed to maintain its flexibility.

I heard Danny direct Phoebe to get on top, which she was more than happy to do. and once his length was inside her she seemed less worried about making noise. I could now hear that peachy arse bouncing up and down on Danny, slapping against his legs everytime she landed.

I carried on slowly grinding my legs together, my balls quite uncomfortable as they were squashed either side of my cock.

"Oh fuck me I'm gunna cum" Phoebe whispered.

She quickly followed that with the words that can make just about any man cum...

"Cum for me Danny, I want you to cum inside me."

It worked, but unbeknownst to her it worked on me too.

Danny started to moan, "that's it, that's what I wanted" she said as Danny filled her pussy.

I had to suppress my own moans as I felt my cock start to shoot ropes of cum between my arse cheeks. Some running down my arse, some sticking to both cheeks. The occasional drip of cum would roll across my asshole, the thought of it was making me horny again. I was desperate to taste the load inside of Phoebe but I had to resist.

I let my cock pop free from my legs, my balls allowed to breath again and enjoyed the sticky feel of my cum all over my arse.

I must have fallen back to sleep, content in the feeling I had, but I woke up to an empty room with the worst hangover so far. Danny must have been walking Phoebe home so unfortunately I couldn't try my newest hangover remedy of fucking my best mate.

I dragged myself to the walk-in shower and flicked it on. Standing was just too much, so I sat myself on the floor under the shower head with my back to the wall, knees up to my chest just hoping it would wash the hangover away.

I sat for a few minutes without any improvement, then I heard the hotel door beep and close behind someone. I was filled with anticipation and my cock started to twitch.

Danny came into the bathroom fully stripped and walked straight into the shower.

Still in the same position I started he walked straight up to me and rested his cock against my face. My medicine had arrived.

I kept my hands on my legs and just enjoyed the feel of his cock rolling over my nose and against my cheeks, breathing heavily onto it.

I couldn't wait any longer though, I let his cock slide into my mouth. I think Danny could possibly see how fragile I was this morning so he was just slowly pulling his cock out to the tip of my tongue and slowly pushing it just to the back of my tongue. This was perfect, not so deep that I'd choke on it, but just enough so my mouth was full and satisfied.

He just kept his rhythm, my mouth closing around his cock each time it reached the back of my tongue and opening again each time it reached the tip of my tongue.

The sensation was outstanding, it was like receiving a mouthful of medicine with each stroke. The water from the shower adding to the sensation, the feel of it running down my dick which for now was just hanging there.

I took my dick into my hand and matched the pace of Danny's strokes into my mouth. Savoring each one. With my free hand I gently pressed a finger inside myself, again matching the pace which was allowing me to enjoy every little motion I was experiencing across my body.

We carried on for a few minutes before Danny turned the shower off and pulled his cock from my mouth. My tongue following it trying to take it back in.

He held my head back and started to stroke his cock right in front of me, I knew what was coming now.

I held my head back against the shower wall, my tongue stuck out, waiting to take his load. I couldn't take the wait, I was fingering my arse faster and jerking my cock with more vigor. My eyes were wide and focussed on Danny's cock when he let out a moan I'd heard more times than I thought I would this week. Thick ropes of cum started to cover my face and my waiting tongue, a smile forming across my face.

As his climax subsided, Danny stepped back and I swallowed the mouthful of cum he'd given me. I was glad he'd turned the water off because now I was allowed to feel what a dirty cum slut I was, sitting on the floor of this shower, my face covered in his load, my tongue searching for what it could find around my mouth.

Danny watched as I started to shoot cum all over the shower basin thinking of how dirty I must look, lifting my hips and slapping my arse back down onto my finger sending waves of pleasure through me.

I cleaned up in the shower and dried off and felt like I was ready to go again. I walked back into the room and Danny was sitting on his phone on the end of his bed still naked.

I walked over to his bed and dropped my towel in front of him, I was already semi just thinking about another round. Danny wasted no time in throwing his phone to one side and lifting my cock into his mouth. It was unbelievably sensitive at first since I'd came just a few minutes before, but once I got used to his tongue dancing around my cock I started to enjoy it more.

I could feel myself growing inside the warmth of his mouth, and I could see him reach for his own now growing cock.

Danny was slowly stroking himself as I pressed my cock into his cheek and then back to his throat. I was gripping the back of his head, guiding him wherever my cock felt best but I was done with the foreplay, I wanted him inside me again.

I turned around to face the mirrors, still stood between Danny's legs, I took hold of his cock and lowered myself down. The feel of his swollen helmet touching my asshole was almost enough for me to cum again. Thankfully I wasn't so premature.

I slowly took his cock inside me, leaning forward I held onto the dressing table to prop myself up and slowly started to take his cock. I could see Danny's eyes rolling in the mirror as I rocked back and forth on his cock, lifting my tight arse up to his tip and taking it all down to the balls again.

My cock was rock hard again from the feel of Danny so deep inside me. I was occasionally getting down to the balls and just grinding my hips back and forth, enjoying the feeling of my arse being so full before lifting myself up again.

Danny grabbed me by my hips and started to guide me up and down faster before he started to pound my arse, his first few thrusts almost taking me off my feet.

I was gripping the dressing table harder, and holding myself in place as his pelvis clapped off my arse.

My knees started to buckle from the pleasure so I leant back and put my feet up on Danny's thighs. He now had far more access to my depths than before and was fucking me in a place I didn't think was real. He was definitely hitting my g-spot.

My cock was flailing wildy as he fucked me, bouncing from leg to leg, off my stomach and between my legs. I was in absolutely ecstasy.

We were both moaning and grunting as he had his way with me but I was struggling to hold myself in place anymore. I hopped off Danny and laid down on the bed with my knees up to my shoulders. My asshole puckering, waiting for him to fill me up again.

Danny didn't waste much time, he slapped his cock off mine a couple of times before sliding himself right back into my asshole. It was my turn for my eyes to roll as he slowly started to fuck me again.

Danny took my cock into his hand and started to slowly rub his thumb across the tip of my cock which was now dripping with precum.

The pleasure was unbelievable and we were both getting desperate to cum again.

He pulled out of my arse and I reached for his cock, holding it against mine as I started to wank him off. The feels of our cocks together was amazing, Danny started to moan louder so I knew what was coming.

I aimed his hard member so that his cum would cover my cock and balls... and I wasn't disappointed. His load wasn't as big this time since not long ago he covered my face in the shower, but it was enough to coat my cock nicely.

I was just about to tell him I was going to cum when he took my cum covered cock into his mouth. I blew my load instantly knowing that his mouth was now full of his own cum.

My orgasm felt never ending, my cock was throbbing in his mouth. When it eventually subsided Danny let my cock fall from his mouth, he moved up so that we were face to face and let the mix of our cums fall from his mouth into mine before locking lips with me. For the first time our tongues were dancing around each other's mouths, kissing and moaning.

I was in shock and for a split second it felt like a step too far for us, but that quickly passed and my hands started to explore his body, grabbing at his arse cheeks and pulling him down on me.

We stayed like this for a few minutes, hardly taking a breath. The new level of excitement was making my cock grow again. Danny must have felt it as his hand worked its way down by down to take hold of it again.

It was sensitive at first as he stroked my cock but it wasn't long before that went away and I was ready again.

Danny straddled me on the bed and lowered himself onto my cock. He started bouncing on me, the sound of his ass cheeks clapping against my pelvis as he did it. Despite obviously wanting to be fucked, his cock wasn't quite hard again yet. But I wanted to change that.

I gripped Danny's arse and started to fuck him hard and fast, his flacid cock was bouncing around but his balls were clearly responding and precum started to string from his helmet to wherever it touched next, leaving trails from my stomach to his legs.

Danny held himself up so I could watch his cock for as long as he could while I fucked him but could only hold himself for so long before collapsing down on top of me, our lips locking again as he did it.

I slowed my pace down to enjoy the feel of his warm tight arse around my cock and the feel of his tongue on mine. I could feel his cock starting to grow between us, I smiled almost to myself, knowing I would get at least one more load out of him no matter how small it was going to be.

Danny leant back again so that I could take his cock into my hand. He was riding me as I slowly stroked from his precum soaked tip down to the base of his hard cock and back up again.

I was running my finger over the tip of his cock while he ground down on me slowly, his grinding became more purposeful and his moans were louder.

I spat on my fingers and started to run them over his helmet again, Danny threw his head back and after just a few strokes his cum started to coat my fingers. There wasn't a lot but it was enough for him to take my fingers into his mouth and eat at them hungrily. The sight of him sucking his cum from my fingers tipped me over the edge and I started to shoot my own load into his arse before he collapsed on the bed next to me.

That night was one of the messiest from the group and that's saying something. Chris had dropped his phone and the key to his and Kieran's room more times than anyone ever needs to, so rather than him lose both, I held onto them.

As always we all seemed to head off at different times in different ways and there was only me and Danny left. Chris' things still in my pockets.

We decided to head back to the hotel and take Chris' things back before we went to our room. If he wasn't there, at least I could let myself in and leave his phone for him.

We tried knocking on the door but there was no answer so we let ourselves in.

The room was lit with the bedside lights so someone was home. We took the few steps past the toilet where there was a pile of clothes, clearly two sets of boxers and we were both stunned by what we saw on the beds.

Chris and Kieran were both sprawled out on Chris' bed, completely naked. Kieran's black, muscular body looked good in the light and Chris' tall slim frame only made his cock look bigger.

From what I could see there was a pool of cum on Kieran's stomach. We were frozen on the spot at first, but very quickly I could feel the blood rushing to my cock.

I was so fixated on the scene I hadn't even realised I'd walked right up between the two beds. Looking down on their two gorgeous soft cocks. Kieran's was black with a bit of gurth, Chris' was long and thin. Both looked perfectly suckable as they were.

Danny was standing next to me, a bulge forming in his shorts as he stared at the two cocks in front of us. I didn't hesitate to reach out and run my hand over his bulge. Feeling his cock growing was driving me mad.

I sat Danny down on the bed opposite to where Chris and Kieran were still sleeping and tugged his shorts down, his cock springing free from his waistband right in front of me.

His cock was twitching with anticipation and I took it straight into my mouth. Sucking at it like I hadn't before, struggling to free my cock from my own shorts, desperate to tug at it.

Danny was guiding my head, as I worked my tongue around his shaft. I looked up and he was completely focussed on the two dicks still on display opposite him.

I took his cock from my mouth and just carried on stroking his wet cock, I turned to look over at Chris and Kieran with him. Stroking both of our cocks slowly.

Danny motioned for me to lay over their bed. I moved quietly and as gently as possible got on all fours on the corner of the bed where the two of them were sleeping. One arm was between Chris' legs, the other between Kieran's.

Danny moved behind me and pressed his spit coated dick against my asshole. I buried my head down into the covers as I felt the tip of his cock stretch me open and enter me.

The motion of the fucking Danny was giving me had moved me forward slightly and my head was now inches from Chris' cock. The smell of stale cum was filling my nose and I was loving it. I had to resist the urge to take lick at it.

I turned my head to the other side and there was Kieran's cock, staring me in the face. Danny reached forward and pushed my head down towards the pool of cum which was still on Kieran's stomach. It was impossible to resist.

I stuck my tongue out and started to lap up whoever's cum it was. It was a lot sweeter than mine and Danny's and I was left wanting more once I'd cleared it all.

Danny was now picking up the pace as he fucked my arse and I could feel my cock gently stroking again Chris' foot with every thrust I took. It felt so naughty and risky and just the slightest touch was making me feel like I was going to blow. I had to reach back and stroke my cock with, I had to cum.

I buried my head down into the sheets again and had to try and contain my moans as I started to shoot ropes of cum over Chris' foot and onto the bed sheets.

Panic ran through me as Chris started to stir a little, but thankfully didn't wake up.

Danny pulled me back up off the bed and laid me down on the spare bed again. Standing over me he was stroking his cock, teasing me with it, keeping it just too far for my tongue to reach.

I could see he was focussing on Kieran's cock again, I reached up to take Danny into my mouth, tired of being teased, the earthy taste of my ass and salty taste of his precum filling my mouth.

The head I was giving and the sight of Kieran's cock was enough for Danny to start to fill my thirsty mouth with cum again. I was swallowing his load as much as I could. What I couldn't swallow I let fall back onto his cock and lapped it up again before falling back onto the pillow, Danny falling next to me.

We had every intention of going back to our room to sleep but we must have gotten too comfortable on the spare bed in their room because the next thing I opened my eyes to daylight with yet another horny hangover.

I was staring at the ceiling in a room that didn't feel familiar, and it took me a moment to remember what had happened just a few hours ago.

My cock was already rock hard and craving attention and I was ready for my hangover medicine. I reached out with my right hand hoping to find Danny's package on the bed next to me but after a few attempts patting around I realised he wasn't there.

I looked over to Kieran's bed and there he was. Chris and Kieran were still passed out but Danny had Kieran's girthy black cock in his open palm, licking it from top to bottom and I could see Kieran's cock was responding to it, growing in Danny's hand. His cock wasn't huge, an average length but thicker than mine and Danny's.

The sight was electric, I took my cock in my hand and stroked slowly as I watched on as Danny took the now hard black cock into his mouth, stretching his cheeks. His tongue lapping around Kieran's big purple helmet.

I needed to share it with him, or at least get a closer look but as I got up to move closer I stood on a half empty bottle of water. The harsh plastic crackling sound startled Chris who was totally dazed and confused when he was greeted with the sight of Danny holding Kieran's cock to his lips.

Before he had the chance to fully take in what was going on, I made my way to the end of the bed and got on all fours between his legs. l wasted absolutely no time taking that long, thin, soft cock into my mouth.

I instantly recognised the sweet taste of the cum which had dried on the tip of his cock from the pool of cum Danny had me lap up from Kieran's stomach earlier that morning.

12