Boys Holiday Takes a Turn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cleared that off quickly and in no time I could feel Chris' shaven cock growing in my mouth. Growing bigger than any of the other cocks in the room.

I took his cock from my mouth to take in its length with my eyes, I knew straight away that this was going to touch me in new places. I looked up at Chris who was only just starting to come round properly, hoping for approval. I took his tip into my mouth again and he threw his head back on the pillow in response which gave me the green light I needed.

I went back to work having no problems at all getting my mouth around his dick, enjoying the challenge of trying to get my lips to the base of his cock.

In my desperation to take his length tears were running down my face and I was gagging excessively. The sound of my gagging woke Kieran up who was more than happy to see he was being serviced too.

I looked over to Danny who had his mouth wide around that big black cock and gave him a wicked smile before I went back for another go at my losing battle to take Chris fully. Choking again and leaving thick trails of spit all over his cock.

I used my hand to clear his cock of some of my spit and reach between my legs to rub it on my asshole. I knew if I couldn't take it all in my mouth I would at least take it all in my ass.

I straddled Chris so that my cock was resting on his and started to jerk them both slowly, enjoying the feel of his smooth cock against mine. I spat into my hand to lube us both up a bit more before I raised myself up, ready to feel his length inside me.

The anticipation nearly made me cum as Chris reached for his cock and held up towards my arse. His cock slid into me without any resistance, my arse desperate to receive it.

I didn't stop once on the way to the base of that amazing cock. His cock was buried completely inside me, hitting a new spot. I was gasping from the slightest movement.

I opened my eyes to see Danny and Kieran watching on, Danny still slurping at Kieran's cock. I didn't want to disappoint the audience so I leant forward to rest my hands on either side of Chris' head and started to ride his cock, grinding my hips down with each motion. I was in total ecstasy as he reached new depths inside me.

The pleasure was so immense, I collapsed on top of him, his face buried in my chest. He brought his knees up and I knew I was really about to take it.

He started to fuck my arse, his thighs clapping off my arsecheeks. I was now almost moaning like a girl in his ear from the pleasure.

Chris was bringing his length almost entirely out of me and just as I felt like I was about to get what felt like a mix of relief and disappointment, he would be buried completely inside me again.

When I could finally open my eyes as he was pulling out of me, I was face to face with Kieran. Just as I considered trying to kiss him he got up onto his knees next to me (to Danny's disappointment) and offered his cock up to me.

I willingly took his black cock into my mouth, struggling at first to get my lips around it. Once I got accustomed to the girth, I was away sucking at his shiny cock while Chris had his way with me.

Danny's arse quickly came into my view, almost forcing itself between me and Kieran.

I let Kieran's cock fall from my mouth not wanting to deny Danny the pleasure of taking that inside him.

Kieran was obviously used to his girth being too much for some people, he reached into his bedside drawer and pulled out a travel sized bottle of lube and dripped it onto Danny's asshole. Danny flinched and moaned from the cold sensation before Kieran rubbed the lube with the head of his cock and slipped his thumb inside.

He pressed harder against Danny's arse and I could see it forcing Danny open. I snapped back into my own moment though when Chris pushed me upright and started bouncing me on his cock.

I thought I was going to be sick he was so deep inside me, I had to hold onto Danny's shoulder next to me to keep myself as steady as I could while I took this pounding.

Danny and Kieran both let out a loud moan as Danny's arse finally let the head of Kieran's cock enter him, stretching his arse wide.

Considering just a few days ago, to my knowledge, neither me or any of my friends had done anything remotely gay, the scene which was now unfolding was unbelievable. I was bouncing around on this gorgeous, long thin cock while my best friend was being stretched open by a beautiful black cock right next to me.

Knowing we were going home the next day I wanted to make the most of this foursome before it was too late.

Knowing I was going to cum if I carried on taking this pounding so deep inside me, I hopped off Chris' cock and moved back down between his legs, lifting his knees up to his shoulders so I could get to his asshole.

He gladly obliged as he took hold of his legs so that my hands were free to do their magic. I licked my way down that long shaft all the way to his tight, salty asshole.

I buried my tongue inside him and worked his cock with my hand, stroking all the way from the base to the tip, enjoying the feel of his balls on my face, occasionally taking them into my mouth before eating his ass again.

Danny pulled himself from Kieran's cock, and turned to his side so he could take Chris' cock deep into his mouth. Chris must have been in heaven as I slipped two fingers inside while Danny sucked on his dick.

I could see Kieran move around the bed and my heart was pounding as I felt the cold sensation of lube dripping onto my opening, knowing I was about to be stretched out.

I bit down on the bed sheets as I felt my asshole stretching open, welcoming that fat cock inside me. I lifted my head up and grunted as I felt myself stretch to the max to let him in.

My mouth wide open, still gasping from the feel and initial pain of Kieran filling me, I felt Danny's tongue on mine. We made out until I was comfortable with the member inside me. I let out the kind of wicked moan that says "come on then, fuck me.".

I tried my best to go back to eating Chris' arse but Kieran was fucking me so hard that all I could do was press my face into Chris' crack and take it.

Danny shifted up the bed and offered his cock up to Chris who wasted no time in taking it into his mouth. The sight was so hot as I took Chris' big cock back into my hand and did what I could with it as Kieran had his way with me while we watched as Danny face fucked Chris.

It felt like all my insides came out as Kieran pulled his cock out of me. He went and sat on the stool next to the dressing table, knowing I would follow him hungry for more.

I straddled him and reached around to guide his cock into me again, my gaping arse welcoming him easier this time. I wrapped my arms around him and started to grind on him, holding his head into my chest, my cock wedged firmly between us.

Kieran was looking over at Chris who was now being fucked by Danny. I was switching between watching myself take this black dick and the boy I'd secretly been fucking for the lasy few days, fuck one of our friends.

I was in heaven slowly grinding on Kieran, the friction of my cock between our two sweaty bodies and the sight of my friends fucking just feet away. I could feel my orgasm building to the point of no return.

"You're going to make me cum Kieran", I whispered in his ear.

"I'm going to fill your arse now", he said. Drawing a moan of almost desperation from me.

I felt his cock start to throb inside me, somehow stretching me further as the first rope of cum went deep into my ass. I threw my head back as the feel of his hot cum deep inside me tipped me over the edge.

My arms were still wrapped around him as my cock shot ropes of cum between our bodies, coating his abs. I stayed clinging onto him until both of our orgasms had subsided. The feel of his cock twitching inside me was seemingly causing more of cum to flow out.

We stayed like this for what felt like a lifetime watching Danny fuck Chris while he was jerking his lengthy cock.

Eventually Kieran's cock started to droop out of me, followed by a stream of his cum to my disappointment. I climbed off him, my knees shaking slightly from what I'd just taken.

Kieran jumped onto his bed and seemed to be out for the count instantly. Not wanting to be a spare part I made my way back over to the sex bed, just as I set myself down Chris started to moan like he was going to explode.

I was not going to let that sweet sweet cum go to waste, I almost dived to take his cock into my mouth just in time for the payload. I didn't waste a single drop as I squeezed his cock from bottom to top trying to extract every last ounce.

Lost in the moment I hadn't noticed Danny had stopped pulled out of him and was fucking his mouth again. Just as I felt Chris' cock shrinking in my hand Danny pulled his cock from his mouth and started to fire cum into his mouth, onto his cheeks and top lip.

After clearing his lips Chris flopped down onto his pillow and just like Kieran, seemed to pass out like a light.

Me and Danny decided to get dressed again and go back to our room to try and rest. Another few hours of sleep was needed to prepare for our last night before flying home, but I was strangely now looking forward to being hungover, knowing what would come with it, which I don't think is something anyone ever expects to look forward to.

Most of the night was once again a blur and the only memory I have before waking up the next morning was packing my case with whatever wasn't needed anymore and getting ready to go out the night before.

I rolled over to see Danny sprawled out again, his cock on display for anyone to see, only there was only me that could see it and I was going to get it. Again.

I walked over to Danny's bed and without hesitation took hold of his soft cock and put it straight into my hungry mouth. The taste of salty, sweaty cock filling my mouth. Danny woke up straight away to the feel of me drooling around his member and he didn't hesitate to put his hand on the back of my head and guide me down his cock, enjoying the salty taste and sucking it clean from him as I went.

I started to lap his cock up, sucking harder and faster the sound of my lips popping from his tip every time I let it go from my mouth before engulfing it all again. I was gagging and choking on his cock, enjoying the moans he was letting out as he pressed my head down and buried himself at the back of my throat.

I took his balls into my mouth and jacked him off, looking him in his eyes which were rolling to the back of his head. His cock was slick in my hand which was gliding effortlessly up and down his hard shaft.

I moaned deeply as I took his cock back into my mouth, one hand twisting up his veiny shaft while the other rubbed across his body and chest.

I was just about to get up to let Danny fuck me again but I was shocked by Kieran suddenly getting up from the floor to the side of Danny's bed.

He was clearly still a bit drunk from the night before and undoubtedly hungover too. But most importantly he was completely naked, his gorgeous black cock shining proudly between his legs.

As he finished rubbing his eyes he was greeted by the sight of me taking Danny right down to the base and back up to the tip slowly, his moans filling the room. I nearly blew my load when I saw Kieran's hand reach for his cock and start to slowly tug at it.

I climbed up onto the bed and got on all fours between Danny's legs with my arse in the air. I looked him in the eye as I spat on his cock and took it back into my mouth. My dick felt like it was going to burst between my legs.

I looked over to see Kieran now fully erect, stroking his cock. He walked to the side of the bed and stood right where I was blowing Danny. I instinctively reached out and took his cock into my hand, slowly working my hand down his shaft to reveal the purple head of his cock which was glistening with precum.

I raised my head from Danny's cock and gave the tip once last lick, a string of spit and precum keeping us connected as I got myself up to sit on the end of the bed.

My legs were either side of Kieran's and his cock was right in front of my face. I grabbed the base of his shaft and pointed it directly at my open mouth before tasting it for the first time. His cock tasted sweet, still slightly salty but sweet enough to send my tongue searching for every bit of flavour.

"Fuck me that's good" was all he could say. I was obviously getting good at this now.

Danny got up off the bed and stood next to Kieran, I reached out and took hold of his spit covered cock and started to jerk him at the same pace.

I started to get greedy and wanted to taste them both at the same time. I maneuvered Danny so that the tips of both their cocks were now touching between my lips. I had one hand on both cocks, holding them in position, my tongue working over and between the tips of both their cocks occasionally taking a big suck on their helmets one at a time.

As much as I was looking forward to taking a load from both of them before we flew home, I wasn't ready just yet. I told Danny to lay down on the bed again so that I could take his dick. I climbed on top of him and reached between my legs to direct his cock to my waiting asshole. Kieran had taken up a position so that I could take him back into my mouth when I was ready. I raised myself up and slid down onto Danny's cock, moaning deeply as I let his length fill me.

Once I'd bottomed out, I took Kieran's glorious black cock into my mouth again and started to rock back on Danny's cock, slowly bringing myself up to his tip, which was forcing Kieran to the back of my throat, then letting it come back to my lips as I took all of Danny inside me again.

We stayed like this for a while before Danny lifted his legs forcing me up, I knew he was about to have his way with me.

I let Kierans's cock fall from my mouth as Danny grabbed my arse cheeks and thrust into me faster. I was bouncing on his cock, my own dick slapping on his belly every time I landed back down on him.

Keran had now filled Danny's mouth with his cock, although the pace and concentration Danny was putting into fucking me meant that he could only dance his tongue around that black cock.

I pushed down on Danny's chest to lift myself off him and told Kieran to lay down on my bed. I was ready to be stretched out by him again.

I climbed on top of him in reverse cowgirl so that I could see myself in the mirror. I let him guide his cock into my asshole, slowly pushing his fat helmet into my ass, drawing a deep breath from me as I got used to the size again.

I slowly lowered myself down onto it and once my arse was full I shifted so that I was holding myself up completely and started to bounce on his cock. The feeling was amazing as my cock swung wildly, bouncing on my legs, my stomach, between my legs and back again.

I was desperate to reach for it but wasn't sure I'd be able to keep my balance. Thankfully Danny grabbed hold of my cock and started to jerk it as I carried on riding Kieran.

I decided to slow my pace to enjoy the feel more again, slowly lowering and raising myself. I was now going slow enough that Danny could take my cock into his mouth. I was in absolute pleasure now. I was moaning harder and faster as I glided up and down Kieran's cock while Danny's tongue worked up my length.

I couldn't hold it anymore, I dropped myself to take Kieran as deep as I possibly could inside my arse, my balls tightening from the feel. I took Danny by surprise as I started to fill his mouth with cum, twitching with each rope of cum I let go.

Danny knew I wanted it back and wasted no time coming to spit it into my dirty mouth as I started to grind up and down on Kieran's cock again.

I climbed off of Kieran and went over to the armchair and spread my arse cheeks ready for them to use me. Danny and Kieran took turns fucking my arse until they were both ready to cum.

They stood together again and like a slutty girl I was down on my knees on the floor working both of their cocks. Sucking hungrily on one and hungrily on the other, my hands between their legs forcing them down my throat.

I could see Danny's knees started to buckle and I knew he wasn't far. I moved my fingers to his asshole as I teased the tip of his cock with my tongue, tipping him over the edge.

He grabbed his cock and started to shoot ropes of cum over my face and tongue. Without any notice Kieran started to blow his load all over me too. I was overwhelmed, all I could do was hold still and swallow whatever I could, my eyes closed as my face was covered in hot cum.

We all collapsed in various places before panic set in as the cleaners knocked on the door to kick us out, the signal that our flight was just a few hours away and that the horny hangovers were over... for now.

As always, comments and suggestions are welcome. I like to think this story is done, but I get so turned on writing it and so turned on by the suggestions for the next chapters that maybe it could return.

12