Boys Need To Learn

Story Info
Two mums teacher the others sons about sexy.
5.9k words
4.63
65k
96

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers

The two women greeted each other warmly, as only old friends could, with genuine hugs and cheek kisses. None of these fake, lip-smacking, air kisses for them were as diametrically opposed in looks as they could be. This despite having a mutual heritage of being second-generation Greek-Australians.

The shorter and older one by one year was named Penny. She had a pure Greek ancestry, which showed in her full-breasted, curvy, womanly figure, olive coloured skin and long flowing raven black hair. Her boobs were an impressive 38DD and were emphasised by a narrow waist, then complemented by wide hips and a full arse. Despite her age of just turned forty-one, she carried her ample figure well and was proud of the way she looked and the admiring stares she drew from plenty of men wherever she went.

Her companion went by the name of Cossi and stood a good two inches taller than Penny. She possessed a slender, sculpted and toned figure with perky 34B sized boobs and an equally pert bum. She had impossibly long and slim legs that were toned to perfection. They wouldn't have looked out of place on her teenage daughter. Her colouring was paler, and her hair was blonde. Both traits were inherited from her father, who was Anglo-Australian, his parents being £10 POMS.

The women took their places at an outdoor table at a cafe in the Avalon Beaches area of North Sydney, ordering coffee and cakes as they did. They met up regularly, being old friends of twenty plus years and occasional but long-standing sex partners. They were never 'lovers' in the conventional sense, as their sexual encounters were purely physical in nature. However, their friendship was as deep as it could be. Both were divorced, and while Cossi was now financially independent after her settlement. Penny still worked, running her own business, which she enjoyed immensely.

They passed the time while waiting for their order to be served, idling away the time as only old friends could. The more important subject and the reason they were here could wait until they were sure they couldn't be overheard by passing waiters. One thing they did cover was the news of a new virus that was sweeping the world. And looked like it was going to cause the country to go into what universally became known as 'lock-down'.

Penny had one child, James. A tall boy, slim in build and dark-haired like his mother. He was quiet and reserved, shy, almost introverted, a bit of a mummy's boy if truth be told. He had eschewed most sports, especially the team ones and the white-hot, brutal intensity and biting criticism in an Australian team environment. That wasn't to say he had been an angel. He'd been in more than his share of trouble at school. Mainly because of his deep-held sense of right and wrong and his insistence on standing up for the underdog.

The spirit of Sparta, of Leonidas and his heroic stand at the Battle of Thermopylae ran in his blood. To such an extent that one time seeing the school bully picking on a younger victim had called him out and had won the ensuing fight. This was despite the bully being a member of the school's rugby league team. So, sensitive, but not overly so.

Cossi had had the pleasure of being the mother to twins; a girl Christened Katherine, which was soon shortened to Kitty, and a boy called Matthew or Matt. All three kids were the same age and had attended the same schools. Kitty had the same slender and sensuous figure and blonde hair as her mother. At nineteen, she was fit and toned. She had been a cheerleader in school. Her personality mirrored her calling, being bubbly and outgoing. She had been popular; in every way. The cheerleader cult and image found a perfect home in her. She was always available for fun.

Matt, although not as outgoing as his sister, was also well-liked. Like his best friend, he hadn't taken to team sports, but he had excelled in swimming. This had given him the typical broad-shouldered tapping to the narrow waist and hips build of a swimmer.

As the waiter departed, after leaving their coffee and cakes, the two women got down to the thing that was troubling them.

"Is Matt still not seeing any girls?" Penny asked, always being the more forthright one of the pair.

"No, I despair of him at times. What about James?"

"Same, nothing."

"I'm surprised he hasn't tried anything on with Kitty. He's always seemed to like her."

"Oh, come on, she'd scare him to death. I'm sorry to say it, but you know what her reputation's like."

Cossi had to agree with her friend despite the slur on her daughter's reputation, but deep down, she knew that Penny was correct. By now, Kitty was too experienced and wild for James.

"You don't think they're gay, do you?" Penny postulated a thought that had been troubling her for a while.

Cossi snorted and almost spilt her coffee as she burst out laughing. "No bloody way. You should see the way James looks at me, and Matt ogles you every time you turn up at our place to use the pool. And both of them never miss a chance to scope out Kitty."

Penny processed this new information as she sipped her coffee and delicately nibbled on a pastry. A wickedly mischievous thought, forming in her brain. A brain that had been starved of the endorphins and proteins released through sex. She had been celibate for too long now, and with the state of things, it looked as though she might be that way for a long time to come.

Was it a step too far, though? Both women had had very conservative upbringings, so Penny wasn't sure if Cossi would go along with her idea.

Their upbringings had been so controlled and strict that boyfriends were well off the cards for them. That had left them with the only option, to seek sexual gratification with each other. They assuaged their misgivings by acknowledging that the word lesbian is derived from the Greek island of Lesbos. The home of the poet Sappho, whose name gave rise to the term Sapphic Love. Who had created a society of young women there in the 6th Century BCE. So they considered what they did as part of their cultural heritage.

Cossi knew Penny and her husband had been swingers, but not to the extent that they had indulged. Penny had been a reluctant virgin on her wedding day. But had promised her husband that she would eventually give him pleasure beyond his wildest imagination. What Penny hadn't expected was that her husband would suggest they try swinging, not long into their marriage. Penny had readily agreed, her repressed upbringing a thing of the past, and she blossomed and was liberated.

Cossi had only ever had one sexual partner, apart from Penny, that is, and that had been her husband. His cheating and their subsequent divorce had hit her hard. One thing Penny did know about Cossi was that she was a gentle and sensitive lover. Always conscious of her partner's needs. She would be perfect for James' first time.

A giggle escaped Penny's lips causing Cossi to look at her suspiciously. She knew that giggle and what it foretold.

"What have you thought of? Come on, what's on your mind?"

"It's just an idea, but you'd never go for it."

"Tell me."

"We teach the boys. I take Matt, and you have James."

Cossi went red-faced at what her friend had suggested and was on the point of standing up and leaving when Penny continued."

"Look, Cossi, we need to act, and fast. I think they both need an experienced woman to teach and guide them at first. They need to take that first step. They should have been with girls for years now. We're both single, so what's to lose?"

"What's to lose? Our friendship. Our sons. Our respect and dignity."

"Oh, come off it, Cossi. We won't lose our friendship or sons. And our respect and dignity, well that would be enhanced, and only we would know. We'd be teaching two sensitive boys the joys of sex and lovemaking. Cossi, I can think of nobody better to teach James than you. I know how kind and gentle you can be in bed. You'd be perfect for him."

Cossi still wasn't sure. Cakes and coffee quickly became a seafood lunch. With a couple of bottles of perfectly chilled South Australian Chardonnay to wash it down with. As they continued to discuss the idea between themselves. Cossi could see the merits in Penny's ideas. But was still unsure that it was morally right. In the end, Penny's insistence and persuasive arguments won out. They agreed that Penny and James would go around to Cossi's the next day for a B-B-Q and pool party and let things play out as they would.

Penny and James arrived at Cossi's around noon. And as they had been doing for years and immediately made themselves at home by the pool.

As she lay on a recliner, her eyes shaded by her large sunglasses Penny watched her son. Cossi had been right. He was paying attention to her friend as she prowled like a lioness around the pool. Penny was grateful that Kitty wasn't around to get in the way. Although she admitted to herself that teaching that little minx how to dine on a pussy held its attractions. Maybe later, she mused, she'd got a hunk of a boy to seduce first. His sister could come later.

Penny left her oversized shopping bag at the side of her poolside recliner, slowly pulled her sundress up and over her head and stretched out her arms. As she let it fall, she welcomed the heat of the sun onto her body, which was clad in a bright yellow bikini. Penny swayed her way over to the pool where Matt was already in the water. All the time aware of Matt's eyes burning into her skin. Penny jumped into the pool and began to swim languid lengths up and down. Occasionally splashing her friend's son as she passed close to him. After a couple of lengths of the pool, Penny swam over to where Matt was resting against the side and stood close to him. Penny was that close she was invading his personal space as she pressed her body against him.

As she glanced over at Cossi and James, she saw James was putting sun-cream all over Cossi's back. God, Penny thought, she's not going to use that old ploy, is she? Cossi suddenly flipped onto her back, took hold of James' hands and pressed them to her boobs. James looked shocked beyond belief, then obeying the order that Cossi had clearly given him, began to rub over them, spreading the cream and then rubbing it in deep. Penny thought she heard a soft sigh escape Cossi's lips.

Penny turned to Matt, who hadn't seen what was happening and said to him, "Matt, are you dating yet?"

Matt looked at her quizzically before replying in a guarded tone. "No. Why do you ask?" At the time, his eyes were glued to Penny's generous boobs and magnificent cleavage.

"Just wondered why a good looking guy like you hasn't got a girl on his arm. And by the way, my face is up here, not down there. Those are my tits." Penny cupped his chin in her hand and moved his gaze upwards so he was looking into her eyes.

Matt gulped in shame at having been caught out ogling his friend's mum. What surprised him was that Penny didn't seem to mind.

"I bet that you haven't even kissed a girl."

Matt gulped in embarrassment as he denied Penny's accusation. "I have!"

"But not many, I'd bet. In fact, I think that both you and James are still virgins and have been too afraid, or not had the chance to do anything about it."

Matt once again tried to deny Penny's accusation, but his heart wasn't in it. Reluctantly he said, "Yes, I... we are, at least I think James is. I know I am. Why?"

Penny placed a hand on Matt's strong-looking shoulder and pulled him close to her as she whispered in his ear. "We, your mum and I thought so, so have decided we are going to change that this afternoon."

As she said this, Penny reached behind her and undid the top of her bikini and let it fall into the water, freeing her breast. Matt's eyes couldn't help but be drawn to them as they bobbed and swayed in the water. They were big and full and capped by a pair of dark, prominent swollen nipples.

Penny took hold of Matt's right hand and pressed it to her breast. He acted instinctively and squeezed, Penny moaned in delight. This might be even easier than she had hoped. Penny pulled Matt's flushed face towards her and kissed him softly on the mouth. Then again, but this time with a lot more passion. Her tongue, forcing its way past Matt's parted lips to swirl around his. Matt's hands on her boobs increased their rubbing and squeezing movements as he kissed her back.

Penny broke off the kiss and stepped away from Matt. Noting the look of confusion on his face, she whispered, "Not out here. Let's go into your bedroom." Penny took a firm hold of Matt's wrist and led him out of the pool through the patio doors and into the cool interior of the house.

Passing Cossi and James, who were making out by now. Well, James had his face pressed against Cossi's right breast sucking on the nipple if that's what making out is. Cossi had her hand on the back of his neck, gently holding him in place. She smiled at Penny as she and Matt walked past. Penny noted that James' hand was running over Cossi's tight belly, getting dangerously close to her pussy.

"We're going inside, are you going to join us?" Penny asked Cossi.

"Use my room, the bed's bigger, and I want us all to be together for this."

Penny followed Matt as he led her through the lounge, not bothering to hide that she was looking at his wide shoulders and firm arse. Ignoring his own room, he led her into his mother's bedroom, leaving the door open. They were soon joined by Cossi and a sheepish looking James. Cossi had her arm around James' waist, hugging him to her. Penny turned to the couple, noting that her son was not averting his eyes and was staring at her breasts. She gave them a little shake just to tease him.

"James, Matt, we," she nodded to Cossi, "we think that it is long past the time you two lost your virginities, and as you don't seem to have done anything about it, we are going to be the ones to do that. Now don't argue. Mothers know best."

Cossi nodded her agreement and pulled James close to her. James and Matt looked at each other, embarrassment etched on both their faces. Then a silly grin appeared on Matt's face as he realised this wasn't a joke, and he was finally going to get laid and by a very sexy older woman. Hell, she was his best mate's mum. What could be hotter than that?

Penny didn't waste any more time, as she smiled up at her friend's son and knew she was going to take him on a journey he had never travelled before. A journey of enlightenment and awakening. Penny dropped to her knees and pulled Matt's swimming truck off. She let out a gasp when she saw how big and hard it was. She leaned closer and blew on it. There was a look of awe on Matt's face as he realised that he was going to get his cock sucked by a sexy woman who would know what she was doing. A woman with the type of body he yearned for. Curvy and big breasted.

Penny parted her lips and slipped Matt's impressively sized cock past her full lips and into her hot, wet and surprisingly gentle mouth. Penny sealed her lips on the throbbing shaft and began to slowly bob her head up and down, taking in as much of Matt's length into her mouth as she could. She used all her considerable expertise, and she had plenty of sucking on cocks to call on and had never had any complaints about what she did in that part of sexual play in the past. Penny was going to give her best friend's son the most fantastic blowjob he was ever likely to get.

A groan from the other side of the bed caused Penny to glance over and see Cossi greedily slurping James' equally long cock into her mouth. In contrast to the slow and gentle way Penny was sucking on Matt, Cossi was setting a much faster pace. Her soft blonde tresses were hanging down over her face and head. Partly obscuring Penny's view as her son's cock repeatedly appeared and then disappeared inside her friend's mouth.

As Matt's hands took hold of the back of Penny's head, she increased the pressure and depth she was taking his cock into her mouth, sucking deeply on it as it banged against the back of her throat. Matt was pulling her onto him gently, surprisingly more guiding her than holding her in place. Penny eased off slightly, thereby allowing her to flick and roll her tongue over Matt's bulbous end. Secretly chuckling to herself as it twitched as she swirled it around and around his sensitive glans. Matt was moaning and groaning in delight by now as he experienced something he had never expected to do in his life. Penny was gently caressing his balls as she sucked harder but slower on his cock.

Penny knew Matt wouldn't be able to last long, not with this being his first time and her own cock sucking expertise. But even she was surprised when without warning, he exploded in her mouth. His cock was deep at the time, pressing into the opening of her throat, so the first blast was fired down Penny's throat. The only warning she had had was the sudden feeling that Matt's cock had got even bigger and harder, then he twitched, and a hot sticky globule of cum hit the back of her mouth and slid down her throat.

Penny eased Matt from her slightly as she concentrated on rolling her tongue on his glans, making him twitch and spasm. She had sealed her lips around the head as she sucked every last drop of cum that she could from his pulsating cock. Matt was shaking and shuddering uncontrollably as he jerked his hips forwards, forcing his cock deeper into Penny's mouth.

Penny loved the taste and feel of cum in her mouth. So much that at one particular night swinging session she had attended, she had performed a gang-blow on four guys. Finishing each one off before swallowing all they could give her. All while her husband had looked on encouraging her. That session had turned into an impromptu orgy. Penny and her husband usually kept things more to a one on one basis when they swung.

As soon as Matt had finished cumming, Penny let his cock drop from her mouth, reached a hand and arm around his neck, pulling his face down to hers. Then giving him no time to think or react, she French kissed him, using lots of tongue action as she shared the remnants of his cum that were still in her mouth with him. Instead of being freaked out at the taste and feel of his own semen, Matt kissed her deeply.

"Shit! I'm cumming," exclaimed James as he did just that, like his friend deep in his mother's mouth. Cossi swallowed as much of the thick, tangy, creamy cum as she could before gagging on the amount James delivered. Not being as comfortable with having cum in her mouth Cossi had to really steel herself to keep sucking on James' cock as he continued to fire into her mouth. Finally, she felt the last blast hit her tongue and pulled off, a trickle of cum escaping her lips as she did.

Penny looked over at Cossi and smiled as she said, "Wow, you look hot like that."

The two boys were looking on non-pulsed with shock as they lay to the side and recovered. A recovery that was quickened by what happened next. Penny reached out a hand to Cossi, and as the two women intertwined fingers, pulled the blonde to her and began to kiss her as a lover would.

Matt looked over at James and mouthed, "What the fuck!" to his friend. Cossi being the more adventurous of the pair in their girl on girl encounters, despite Penny's more free-swinging lifestyle, pulled Penny close. Wrapping her arms around the curvy body of her best friend and kissing her deeply, their mutual passion grew as their tongues fought and played together. Ignoring the fact they were tasting their own sons cum.

Penny pulled away and pushed Cossi onto her back. Not hesitating, she bent her head low and sucked Cossi's pink and erect nipple into her mouth, flicking it with her tongue. At the same time, her hand pushed between Cossi's legs and pressed a couple of fingers into her wet pussy, working them hard and fast from the off. Cossi moaned and squirmed under Penny as she rode a wave of lust to her orgasm. She was that excited that it didn't take long for her to cum. Cossi felt her climax start to build as her pussy clenched tight on Penny's talented and probing fingers.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers
12