Boys Need To Learn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing how close her friend was, Penny eased back and brought Cossi back from the precipice to a drawn-out wail of "NOOooooooo!" from Cossi. When Penny sensed Cossi had come back down, she attacked her again, using her fingers in her pussy and her full, and sensuous lips on her boobs. Sucking and nipping the small tight mounds.

Both women knew what was happening. Penny was edging Cossi. Taking her to the precipice of an orgasm but denying her the ultimate release. It wasn't something Penny liked being done to herself. She wanted to power to an orgasm and explode into it. But she knew that at times Cossi liked the delayed and tormenting pleasure.

Time and time again, Penny drove Cossi to the cliff face and brought her back until Cossi was a quivering wreck. That's when Penny struck. She shifted position quickly so that her thighs were placed on either side of Cossi's face as she straddled her head. Both women were in the classic sixty-nine position when Penny simultaneously pressed her pussy onto Cossi's face and buried her own head between her friend's slender thighs. Mashing her face against Cossi's pussy which was freely leaking her juices.

Penny's tongue went into overdrive as it flicked and licked up and down her friend's slit. Every movement is mirrored by Cossi's mouth and tongue on her own pussy. If anything, Cossi was more aggressive in the way she used her tongue on Penny, pushing deeply into her slit. Cossi sucked on Penny's clitoris, sending shock waves of desire from the myriad of nerve endings collected there to her brain. Penny shuddered and increased her own frantic fingering and clicking of Cossi, slurping on the thick, sweet female juices she was coaxing from her friend.

Neither woman was going to last long. They were both already turned on by sucking the boys off, and now this. They were both aware that their sons were intently looking at the lesbian sex show they were putting on. Penny came first. Cossi, pulling her down hard against her face as she sucked on her clit, her nose buried in Penny's slit. Penny shuddered and bucked, but Cossi held her tight as a white-hot wave of sexual release surged through Penny.

Cossi followed milliseconds later, Penny's aggressive fingering of her pussy and tongue flicking over her clit tipped her over the edge into blessed release. Her thighs, pulling up and around Penny's shoulders as she held her in place, body shaking and shuddering. Penny could feel every tremor as it ripped through Cossi's body.

As the two women parted, their faces coated with each other's juices, Matt exclaimed, "Jeez, mum, that was hot."

Penny smiled at her own son, who was looking on with an amazed look on his face. Glancing down, she noticed that his cock was already hard again. She desperately wanted to reach out and touch it but held back.

Although Penny didn't like edging, what she did like was orgasms and lots of them. The more and quicker they followed, the better, and she knew how she was going to get her next one. She smiled at Matt, reached out both arms to him and beckoned him over. Realising that once he got started, he would be a young hot stud. The invitation was clear in its implication. Get over here and fuck me. With a shy grin and look over at his mate, Matt did exactly that. As he got close to Penny, he knew he was going to pop his cherry in a few short seconds and with his mates mum.

Penny wasted no time but simply pulled Matt on top of her, spreading her ample thighs wide in invitation as he crawled between them. Penny placed her hands on Matt's shoulders and eased him closer. His cock was pressing against her moist opening, banging against it in his desperation to gain entry. Penny lifted her hips slightly, changing the angle, and suddenly Matt slipped his cock inside her.

Penny starred up into Matt's face as he entered her, noting the look of amazement that registered there. Penny wanted a hard fucking, but as a mother. Instinctively she knew that she had to teach this younger man who was taking her. Matt was her son's age, her sons best friend. Penny wrapped her legs around Matt, locking him in place. Then she rippled her pussy along his cock. Penny had superb control of her pussy muscles and gripped and released Matt's cock for what seemed to him to be ages, but in fact, it was only a couple of seconds.

Penny dropped her hips slightly, at the same time as she eased her grip on Matt, allowing him to pull back slightly. Matt pushed forward, then pulled back, building up a rhythm as he drove his cock in and out of Penny.

Penny reached her arms around Matt and pulled his head down for a second as she whispered in his ear. "Fuck me, hard and fast. Don't worry about anything. Just enjoy it. Just fuck me, Matt." As Penny released Matt after playfully nipping his earlobe, he did just that. He took his weight on his broad shoulders, his arms stiff and extended, then using just the force of his hips and buttocks, slammed into Penny as hard as he could. Pounding into her time and time again. Making the mattress bounce with the force he was using.

Penny was lost in the moment, getting something she had needed for a while now, a good hard fuck. Yes, she'd had sex frequently over the last few months, but she'd not had the thrill of being pounded hard by a fit younger man. As she was responding to Matt's thrusts matching his movements to her own, she heard a noise to the side of her.

Penny looked over and was in time to see Cossi guiding James cock into her pussy, before sliding down on him. Unlike Matt and Penny, James was underneath Cossi. She was riding him, quickly building up a steady rhythm, pulling off him so that his cock was almost leaving her hole, then slowly sliding down his stiff shaft. Penny could see how wet and slick Cossi's pussy was making James cock.

The stunned look on her sons' face as he lost his virginity to her best friend almost broke her heart, at the same time as filling her with love for her friend. Penny reached out a hand and grasped Cossi's, lovingly squeezing her fingers. Cossi reciprocated the gesture at the same time as mouthing a silent, "Thank you. He's amazing." Penny wasn't sure if Cossi meant thank you for getting her to fuck James or for Penny taking her son's own virginity. At that moment, it could have been either or both, and it didn't matter.

Penny felt her excitement rising as Matt remorselessly pounded into her, his cock pistoning in and out. Her orgasm hit her like a Tsunami, a hot flood of passion coursing through her body. Her pussy clenched and locked on Matt's cock as she howled like a banshee, her orgasmic juices flowing out of her pussy, coating Matt's cock and balls. The grip of Penny's pussy on his cock was so intense it made Matt cum at the same time. Her pussy milked his cream from his cock, sucking every fluid ounce from deep in his balls. Matt threw his head back and screamed as his balls continued to pump his cum into his older lover. His best friend's mother as well. Eventually, he finished and fell forward onto Penny, but she wasn't done yet. She rolled Matt onto his back, banging into Cossi and James as she did.

Penny pulled Matt's face up to her and kissed him. "Keep fucking me, don't stop." Matt was young, and his cock was still half erect, so the tight grip of Penny's pussy as it rippled along him again soon had him growing to full hardness.

Penny lowered her generous boobs onto Matt's face, and he started to lick and suck on them. Sucking first one nipple and then the other into his mouth, flicking them with his tongue. Sending shivers of delight through Penny, who relaxed and gave herself to the moment, matching her movements once more to Matt's.

Penny looked over at Cossi and James, enjoying the sight of Cossi riding her son, teaching him how to make love and not just fuck. Cossi was rotating her groin on James, grinding her pubic bone on his. Her long blonde hair cascading down to half cover her face as she enjoyed the feeling of a new young cock inside her.

The two women were close together, so close that they could kiss, so they did. A slow, loving kiss, at the same time, Penny reached her hand out to steady herself placing it on James' shoulder by mistake. A hot wave of lust shot through Penny at the feel of her son's hot sweaty flesh. Her lips increased the intensity of her kissing of Cossi.

Matt flicked a tongue over Penny's left nipple and powered his hips upwards into her with even more force. Now fully hard and recovered, he was fucking Penny hard again. Penny lifted herself higher off Matt's cock and slammed down onto him. The pair matched one another in a primal display of hard raw, fast sex. All the time, Penny's hand was like a claw digging into James' shoulder.

Penny preferred her sex hard and fast, not rough or violent, but with a fast-paced and raw intensity to it. Matt was young and fit and eager, and he was having sex for the first time in his life. His energy and enthusiasm found a home in Penny as he repeatedly powered his hips up at her, driving his cock deep with every thrust. Pausing at the top as Penny held him tight before withdrawing a fraction only to hammer upwards, time and time again. Bouncing Penny higher and higher, almost throwing her off him at times.

His hands had found her boobs and were pawing and flicking at her nipples. Pinching them between his thumb and fingers, rubbing his palms over them. Noting they were so big that they spilled over his hands. Penny's hands had formed into claws, her nails like talons as she alternated between clutching at the bedclothes and digging them into Matt's or James' shoulders.

As Matt arched his back and held his cock steady as he came again. Penny clenched and rippled her pussy along his shaft. As soon as the first blast of Matt's cum exploded into her. A weaker explosion than his previous two, Penny fell forward onto Matt, smothering him in hot kisses as her own orgasm broke. Penny had never experienced two orgasms so intense in such a short space of time, discounting multiple ones, that is.

In contrast, Cossi and James were still making slow passionate love. Cossi was gyrating her groin relentlessly against him. Penny watched on, fascinated as her son's cock disappeared into her friend's pussy. A pussy that was leaking and then came into view again. The cock was long and thick and covered in Cossi's lubricating juices. Cossi was staring down intently into James' eyes as she sensed his climax grow and build, feeling his cock grow just that bit thicker and harder. James was silent as he came, his eyes rolling back into his head as they lost focus. His body jerked and jolted as though a thousand volts of electricity were surging through it.

Cossi rolled onto her back, pulling James with her, wrapping her arms and legs around him, pulling him close as she milked him of his seed and comforted him. Her face buried into his neck as she kissed and nuzzled his ear. Cossi had cum countless times during their lovemaking, each one a minor earthquake of its own. Her final one was just as gentle and intense as she shuddered underneath her younger but now experienced lover.

Cossi snuggled close to James, holding him in her arms, both of them luxuriating in the aftermath of sex. James had that look on his face. A look he would only ever be able to have once. The astonished, awe-filled blankness of a boy who had experienced his first taste of lovemaking and with a knowledgeable and giving older lover.

Cossi stroked his hair and whispered in his ear, "You OK?" James nodded, still unable to speak. His mind was a blur.

"James, will you please tell me something? Why have you never tried to date Kitty?"

"I couldn't. I wanted to, but I couldn't."

"Why? She waited for you to ask her out for ages, then she, well... she just."

"Cossi," James smiled shyly, using Cossi's name as he did. "I couldn't, because of Matt."

"Matt, what's he got to do with anything?"

"It's a guy thing. An unwritten code of conduct. You don't hit on a mate's sister."

Cossi sniggered and then burst out laughing at the incongruousness of James' words. "You what? So your code says you couldn't date a mates sister, but you have no problems with fucking his mother?"

Cossi sighed at the stupidity and let her legs and arms fall wide. That was when an ear-piercing shriek split the air.

"Mum, what are you doing!"

Kitty had arrived home unexpectedly and walked in on her mother bathed in the afterglow of having sex with her brother's friend. A friend she secretly adored and his mother fucking the brains out of her twin brother.

12