Boys Will Be Boys

Story Info
Helping hands from my son's friends.
2.2k words
3.95
42.7k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband is a long-haul trucker and seems to be gone way too much. Still, we talk daily and have a fairly active life when he is home. Our son is about to go away to college (freshman) but will still be within a one-hour drive of our home.

During the spring I like to look for little projects that will keep my son and I busy but with him leaving it is mainly projects for just me. The project I picked was to paint my son's room and the den.

I started the project after my son left for school and unfortunately, I misjudged the effort required to move the furniture out of the room or at least out of the way.

When I went to the hardware store to get the paint, I saw many day laborers outside the store but I was reluctant (fearful actually) to ask them for help. When I talked to my son, who was now away at school, I asked if he thought any of his friends would be willing to help me and I would pay them a small amount.

A few days later he called and told me Larry and Mike would be willing as long as it didn't take too long. I knew both of the boys since they often came by to visit my son. I told my son to have one of them call me and we could work out a time for them to help.

Larry called and the next day both came by the house and moved the furniture with no questions asked. I tried to pay them but both refused.

They came back the following week to help me with the furniture in the den. There was much more to do in that room and it took longer than expected to get the furniture moved. The guys didn't seem to mind.

This time I insisted on paying them and I also made them a light snack before they left. While in the kitchen making sandwiches, I thought I saw them eyeing my ample butt. Neither said anything and quickly moved their glance away when I looked their way.

I was a little flattered but later dismissed it as being my imagination. Besides, I did not see either being interested in a short, big hipped woman like me with a few extra pounds.

Because of how the furniture had been arranged I could do all the painting in both rooms without and obstructions. Larry and Mike only came by when I called but one night as I was relaxing about to watch the news, I heard a knock and there they were.

I invited them in and they said, "we just wanted to stop by and check on you." I told them I appreciated it but there was no need and I was OK.

Even though I was fully dressed I could see their eyes checking me out and this time it wasn't my imagination. I didn't feel unsafe or threaten by them but told them I was about to turn in and they could come back another time when I needed some work done.

A few days later I was finished painting and the rooms looked like new. I called Larry and Mike to put the furniture back in place but Larry said they couldn't come until after 6:00 PM. That was fine with me and both showed up right on time.

The furniture was back in place in no time and all that was left was for me to put the pictures back on the wall. I offered them something to eat but each said they had eaten but would take a beer to go if I had one. I gave them each a beer and we started making small talk.

I could see their eyes roaming over my body and when I purposely got up to walk toward the front of the house, I caught both clearly checking out my ass.

Feeling more than naught (very horny actually) I told both to wait a minute while I got the money from my bedroom to pay them for their work.

When I returned, I stood in my bedroom doorway, naked and asked if this is what they have been wanting and wondering about while you've been coming over.

Neither said a word but their eyes were riveted to my body, especially my breast.

I told them to follow me into my bedroom. I looked back and saw their eyes locked on the cheeks of my ample ass as they followed me.

Once in the bedroom neither seemed like they knew what to do or how to initiate things so I told Larry to get undressed and for Mike to sit in the chair at my dresser and wait his turn. I turned the lights off in the room but the light shining from the other room thru the bedroom door allowed for all of us to see just enough.

Larry had undressed by now and I was laying on my back in the center of my king size bed with my legs slightly open. Both could see my sparsely haired cunt but Larry had my immediate attention. He was hard as a rock, average size but a hard dick is a hard dick.

I opened my arms and told him to "come on and get you some."

He literally charged the bed and was on top of me in seconds. He was already breathing hard and pumping away like a rabbit. I grabbed his buttocks to slow him down and stop him and told both of them "don't rush. You can fuck me as long as you want to."

With that I let his buttock go and raised my legs to allow him full access. He pushed it all the way in and even though Larry was not huge I definitely felt it when I gave him full access.

Our eyes locked and he started to stroke me vigorously. I egged him one saying, "that's right, fuck my pussy."

I started to move my hips back and forth against his thrust and I heard him say, "oh yes, that's it. You got some good pussy."

I smiled because that made me feel good.

He was keeping up a steady pace but I had to break his concentration from time to time because I could tell he was going to climax and I didn't want that. At least not this soon.

Mike had undressed and was watching us and told Larry to save some for him.

Again, I smiled and told Mike there would be enough for him.

Larry never missed a beat. He had started to look down and watch his dick as he rammed it in and out of me. It felt good and when I grunted or moaned, he seemed to gain confidence.

I don't think Larry or Mike were virgins but I could sense they enjoyed being with an older woman, just as I was enjoying being with younger men.

I could feel Larry's every thrust and he was breathing hard. I liked watching him enjoy my pussy. I grabbed him and held him close while whispering in his ear to "fuck me good, you got some good dick."

"Come on Larry, I want you to bust a nut in me." Those words got him so excited he did cum. I felt his cum in me as he collapsed on top of me.

He got up and Mike was more than ready to take his place. I intentionally made him wait while I cleaned Larry's cum out of me. Mike never took his eye from between my legs but when I said, "I'm ready for you", he pulled me to the edge of the bed and told me he wanted me "doggie style."

He flipped me over, raised me up to my hands and knees and positioned himself inches from my ass. I thought for sure I was about to get my virgin asshole fucked but he reached down with one hand to locate my pussy and used the other hand to guide his dick in my pussy.

Mike's penis was slightly bigger and I felt the full length of him when he pushed all his penis in me. He seemed a little more experienced than Larry. He was forceful with each thrust and as he gripped my hips each thrust became more demanding.

Wow, this young man was giving me a good fucking and I was enjoying it. This time I was the one moaning and groaning with each thrust and for a time only Mike and I were in the room. I could hear his thighs slapping against the cheeks of my ass with each thrust.

This young man was wearing my pussy out.

I glanced back and his eyes were glued to my ass. He was pumping me furiously. I stared to egg him on.

Saying, "yes baby give me that dick, give it to me, make me cum, this is your pussy baby, you can have it all."

He needed very little encouragement because he clearly knew what to do.

I could feel him deep inside me and I started saying "you're gonna make me cum, you're making me." He was pumping my ass good and I was giving it back to him.

Finally, he said, "I'm cumming in you, yes I'm cumming in you." About the same time I was cumming too. I didn't have to say anything. The way I was shaking and giving it back to him said it all.

He collapsed on top of me and after a minute or so rolled to the side. I thought Larry was going to take his place but instead he stood behind me masturbating while looking at my ass. He came on my ass and after a few minutes I felt his cum seeping down the crack between my buttocks. I could tell from his expression he enjoyed that.

As I got up to wipe myself Larry said, "this is a real woman, a real woman."

Larry and Mike were still eager to get some more pussy but instead I sat naked on the edge of the bed and offered one breast to each of them. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed having two men suck my tits. A first for me. I didn't get a nut from it but it got me moist and thinking about dick again.

They sucked and sucked until each of my nipples seemed about an inch long. For young guys they knew how to suck tits.

It didn't take long for their hard-on to return. I pushed them away from my tits and told Larry to lay on his back across the bed. I climbed aboard and inserted his dick in me. With my hands on his chest, I started to ride him by just moving only my hips back and forth.

I rode him slow and deliberate and he craned his neck forward to see his dick going in and out of me. After a few minutes I allowed only the head of his penis to penetrate my pussy lips. Just the head. Larry loved it and closed his eyes and moaned loudly.

All he could say was, "yes, yes, yes, yes..." I enjoyed teasing him but my cunt was feeling mighty good riding this young cock. From time to time, I would slip his entire cock in me and he would moan so loud. Finally, I couldn't hold it either and I picked up my pace and both of us busted a nut together.

Mike immediately pulled me off Larry and rolled me on my back. Without give me time to wipe off he lifted my legs and buried his entire dick in me. This time he was like a bull. He didn't care about me he was just getting the pussy that was in front of him. Still, I could feel every inch of him and I just tried to relax and take it. I could feel every inch of him.

I heard Larry say, Mike, take it easy. Don't hurt her." Mike paid no attention and it thrill me that I was the object of his lust. I opened my legs up for him as much as I could but that just made it seem like he went a little deeper.

When Mike busted a nut in me, I bet you could hear him outside. He was loud and I have never had anyone that wanted my pussy so bad.

Mike rolled off me and the three of us just laid there. From there looks I could tell they wanted some more but I told them there would be other times.

More importantly, I told both to keep their mouths shut about this or they would never get it again, plus I would deny it. I wasn't concerned about them telling anyone because I could tell this was some mature pussy they really wanted.

I watch them both dress and neither took their eyes off my naked body.

When I opened the door for them Mike got a good feel of my ass and Larry stuck his finger in my wet pussy and asked if they could come back tomorrow.

I said "let me recover from tonight and I'll let you know." I don't want to get old to you because I want you to fuck me every time with the same enthusiasm and besides, I want to suck your dicks off.

With that they left but I look forward to seeing them again, soon!