All Comments on 'Boys Will Be Boys'

by lionel_collins

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ineedsomedrugsnowineedsomedrugsnowover 17 years ago
Yawn...

Even in my early morning haze this story was way too short and didn't even get near it's full potential - how about a little development, some detail and some storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
oh yes

i think i am strat, but i enjoyed a good gay story not the anal but the hand and mouth jobs its a turn on or a hard on

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Slow down!

This story could have been a whole lot better if you hadn't rushed it so much. The idea was good, but a little more development would have gone a long way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My Indoctrination

I was straight until I was 40. I was in a hotel bar and saw a gorgeous black girl at the bar and had to talk to her. After a couple of drinks she agreed to go to my hotel room with me. I was shocked to discover this beauty was a tranny. She pushed me down and forced her cock into my mouth and then ripped the rest of my clothes off, pushed my legs up in the air and fucked my ass hard. It hurt like hell at first but then it became so exciting that I shot my load all over the place. She then tied me up and proceeded to torture my cock and balls for an hour or so and then made me give her a blow job and I took my first mouthful of cum. She told me that my ass was hers now and that if I refused she would call my wife and tell her what a fag I was. Since then she has sold me to 3 other black trannies and I am hooked. My wife has not yet found out but they told me they are going to kidnap her and fuck her for 3 or 4 days.

There is no way I can stop this now and I am now totally gay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Next morning

Good start but there's potential to start again in the morning. I like how he admires their faces and their beauty - you have an eye for pretty boys so let's read some more about them fucking.

Jagas423Jagas423about 1 year ago

whilst i do think some bits went too fast, i have to admit this is a bit of a fantasy for me. Part of me would love to get used by a random guy or guys

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous