All Comments on 'Boys will be Gurls'

by satisfiedsissy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mmmmmmm

Great story! More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Nicely written.

We DEFINITELY need to hear more from Harriet. :)

MarieJoanneMarieJoannealmost 7 years ago
Hot

Very very hot and I relate to every word. YUM

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 7 years ago
Well done

Sexy story, had my erection meter all the way up!

Bi47Bi47almost 7 years ago
Excellent

Very good !!!!!!!!!

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 7 years ago
Great!!

This was seriously sexy -- I got way harder than for other more or less similar stories (boy gets persuaded to be female date of male prom-goer). I think I especially liked that Harry got seduced by someone who wasn 't even his date.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very nice.

Good description, I felt as if I was there watching. Well done!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 6 years ago
Well,

the edge of cleverness meets the deep well of undiscovered lust. You captured that quite nicely. Of course you know that there has to be more. Just as Harry could not have predicted what would happen, and plunged headlong into the experience, so you are now careening down the path of a story-line. Please take the next steps so we can find out what happens next (The Head surely knows).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
waiting for part 2

i like this story and the writing was very good, a little slow in the middle and wish it would have gone a little further with the two primaries. All in all a good read , i want to read more from satisfiedsissy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Such fun

I have really enjoyed this first chapter and will have to go straight to the second part now . Thank you kindly for sharing your delicious thoughts with us all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatisfiedsissy@satisfiedsissy
51 Followers
I like femboys, traps, trans and sissies. I particularly like themes of control and sub/dom. I find the stories of how sub/dom relationships and feminisation occurred most interesting. I write the stories that interest (or occur) to me, but I'm always happy to receive feedba...