Boys will be Gurls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leant down so I could get a closer look, Charlie was biting his lip and his breathing was becoming more and more ragged. I was close enough that if he wasn't so stimulated he would have been able to feel my breath. I wasn't expecting what happened next, Charlie grunted and a stream of cum flew out of his whole, I had seen it like it was in slow motion, feeling the pulse travel down his shaft, the whole widening then contracting, spewing his white cum out, all over me and my emerald green dress.

I let out a little shout and leant back, but not before another two spurts, smaller than the first but both big enough to see clearly, came shooting out, praying across my dress. When I came, it just sort of welled up, running down my hand or dripping into the toilet but Charlie had fired off shots like a cannon, the rest of his cum, another couple of spurts, pulsed out of the end of his already softening dick.

I wasn't exactly drowning but there were some very obvious dark stains on my dress that would soon start turning white, and I could feel some of his cum on my chin and neck. I looked up and Charlie was looking at me somewhat sheepishly.

"That was amazing."

I agreed, but was also somewhat underwhelmed by it, I had just wanked a man off to completion, he had cum over me. I was about to reply, when the reality of that hit me, I had just wanked a man off, I was wearing his cum, what was wrong with me? was I gay? I was hit with a wave of shame and self disgust.

I just sat there in silence, trying to process it all. Charlie, probably weirded out by my reaction, slid off the bench, said something I didn't hear and walked back towards the hall, the light and the music. I sat in the dark.

I sat in the dark for a while trying to figure out what it all meant. I wiped the cum off my chin and looked at it. I had a epiphany, I didn't care what it meant, I had enjoyed it, the dressing up, the flirting, the dancing, the kissing, the feeling of being wanted, the feeling of Charlie's hard, hot dick in my hand, but most of all I had enjoyed making him cum.

With a sparkle in my eye, I licked the cum off my hand, it seemed like the thing to do. I didn't know if it tasted like mine, I had never tried mine, but I liked it, it tasted like success, like cold success anyway.

With that thought, I went and got my stuff from the changing rooms, I couldn't go back to the dance in a cum covered dress. I didn't even get changed, everyone would either be at the dinner or asleep. So I walked across the grounds to my room, took off my dress, shoes and wig, the make up and the bra, and fell asleep in my panties it wasn't until I got undressed that I realised that at some point I had cum into them.

12