All Comments on 'Boytoy'

by little sebastian

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Cock sucker for Blackman

please more boytoy!

I am sure Master can sell him out...mmmm

lexitlimeylexitlimeyalmost 18 years ago
toi

Like all your stories very much, and I'm surprised to see from your bio that they're fictional, they seem quite authentic. You clearly have an imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
are you sure

are you sure you are just dreaming of this or do

you like me really want to be a slave to big cocks'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW

BEST story yet!! Being raped by HUGE cum filled cocks one after another oh god!! I want to live everyone of your stories!! I`m going to get my 10`` dildo out and cram it into my aching hole!! It wants to be plowed by huge cocks like in your stories but there`s none around, so I guess it`s gonna get fucked by my big, fat dildo. I want to feel all the hot cum shooting into my well fucked asshole until it squirts out with every thrust of the cock driving into me!!!! I wanna be fucked for hours!!! Days even!!! I wanna be fucked till I scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
all you can drink

due to a combination of events, i hadnt had sex for two months. i was so horny my shorts rubbing on my cvock almost made me cum but i held off. i too had a favorie public toilet. there must be hundres around the country. any way, o entered, moved to the urinal. it was cruising time, early evening and quickly there was a man next to me. i saw a good sized cock that immediately began shooting golden pee. i nearly came but instead said im so thirsty and leaned down. withput hersitation, the man pushed his cock into my mouth. i gagged for a minute than began eagerly swawallowing while my hands rubbed his balls and ass. i heard the door open on a booth and a man said so youre a piss slut, take this. her moved behind me and slammed his cock into my lubbed man cunt. i screamed, pulling off the cock which was then slammed back into me. my cunt relaxed to enjoy the badly need fucking. the guy kept still and i felt the hot pee flooding my cunt, my hot man pussy while the other finished in my mouth. they left and i wandered out into the park, piss running down mty legs. i attracted some attention and u got more of the badlu needed fucking that night, but not the double golden drink and fuck that started it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I would

I would do this and have wanted to do it but i worry too much about hiv and std, i wish they weren't around

dlkerelukdlkerelukover 14 years ago
I want to be used like that!

I would do anything to be used like the character in the story. Being turned into a slut that gets fucked raw turns me on, as does being called nasty names like the ones that the character in the story was. The story made me want to experience that even more that before, and made me hornier than hell for cock than before!

pleaseuseme18pleaseuseme18about 12 years ago
Very Nice

I simply love these stories. So fun to read and let the imagination run rampant ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another cock slut

What a story! loved it from start to finish. as a neighbor cum whore for those guys that live in a black area near me. From the first day moving in I began providing my ass pussy and mouth to all that wanted it. I quickly learned that two cocks in your ass at the same time is heaven provided they fuck you hard and deep, making it hurt and more in your mouth. I beg for the pain and all the cocks I can get. I especially like it when we fuck in open areas where people can see what's going on. I spend many hours each day serving as the community cock whore. the feel of the hot cum filling you up and the piss to wash it down makes my day. There's nothing I won't do including being having my ass filled with hands and arms. Doing at least 20 to 40 or more each day is always my goal. I have a pimp that keeps me busy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking hot

This story made me so horny that I stuck my biggest rubber dick up my panty covered ass and beat off twice keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous